๐‡๐„๐‘. i. sae โœ“

By SENEON

"one more day with her.." f! reader. crack. finished. ยฉSEN. โš DEC 2022. More

wsp guys
ๅฅน
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
ๅไบ”
ๅๅ…ญ
ๅไธƒ
ใƒฉใ‚นใƒˆ
ใƒŽใƒผใƒˆ

ๅ…ซ

8.7K 418 389
By SENEON

CHAPTER EIGHT | OWL-FACE

𝖄𝐎𝐔𝐑 phone was right in front of you, screen frozen from your lack of activity. the display was your contacts, waiting for you to call someone. and yes, you've gotten your device back back.

apparently, you saved sae's phone number, the same one that shidou ryusei wanted so badly, yet you have it with ease.

sometimes you think you're just lucky, everything is going your way. you get away with troubles more easily, you managed to trick ego and anri pretty swiftly and everything else was in your grasp. even itoshi sae's number.

the only thing is; what were you supposed to do with his number? prank call him? text him? send him viruses?

you felt somewhat anxious while trying to make a move. excitement, thrill or perhaps nervousness? your room in blue lock was plain, with some album covers on the walls. it was easy enough to make your mind go insane.

deciding to say fuck it, you opened his chat and started the conversation.

─────────

owl-face

[11:38]

y/n
hey bro

y/n here

save my number or kys

─────────

now all you had to do was wait until he finally comes online and replies to your mild threats. so, you decided to go annoy your creepy scp uncle. wherever he might be.

─────────

owl-face

[12:08]

owl-face
Sure

When do you want to
so-called "hangout"?

y/n
uhhh

tomorrow, tokyo, around
lunch hour

12

yeah 12

owl-face
Ok

I'll book a table for two
in Azure 45

Dress nicely, I don't want
to be seen with a homeless
looking girl

y/n
BRO 💀💀

wait

isn't azure 45 some idk
expensive restaurant??

owl-face
4.4 stars

y/n
😟

i'm too broke for this wym

owl-face
Aren't you from a family
of stability? Father's a
surgeon, mother's an air
hostess.

y/n
bro stalked my parents 💀

how far did you dive into
my profile anyways

owl-face
Not enough to know why
you chose to kabedon me

y/n
I WAS BORED OK

LEAVE ME ALONE BITCH 💀😭

owl-face
No

I'll pay for your food if
you're broke

In return of your submission
to me

y/n
i'd rather kiss shidou's crusty
ass lips than submit to you 💀

owl-face
Ew, that's disgusting

y/n
anyhow it was your idea
to book some pro restaurant

so you'll pay for it ong

owl-face
The kabedon girl is too
broke so she asks her victim
to pay for her

y/n
dawg...

owl-face
My driver will
pick you up at 11:20

Be late and he'll leave

y/n
ok owl-face
seen, 12:17.

─────────

you were a brave young woman. bold and confident, not having any care for other's opinions on you.

but this time, you weren't so confident for tomorrow.

you initiated the thing, and sae doubled the initiation which made everything else seemed like a date.

your whole life of living, you've never dated anyone before. not even the mosquitoes want your nasty and rebellious blood. the whole mischievous devil personality seemed to scare people of.

the only person around your age you've ever eaten together with was a friend back in middle school. your one and only friend who was sucked in by her parent's ideals and she who turned into a totally different person.

way too much drama for you, you decided to be alone.

sae was a year older than you, so he could be counted around your age. it was somewhat nice to be asking somebody to go out with you, where you can have fun and even bully them.

although for some reason, there was a slight feeling of anxiousness, totally not what you'd usually feel. it was questionable, really, how a guy you barely know can make you feel uneasiness and ease at the same time.

all you could do now was dig the clothes you barely have and select a choice of clothing.

nevermind your plain closet, you'd rather go to anri and borrow some of her pretty clothes.

and so you did.

but anri blushed and asked if you were going out on a date when you told her you are in need of nice clothes for tomorrow.

"anri-san, it's itoshi sae," you wave your hand up and down nonchalantly. "we're eating at a good restaurant tomorrow in tokyo."

"I-ITOSHI SAE-KUN??" she exclaimed, you frowning at the outburst. "whaatt?"

the female then proceeded to attack you with questions. "who asked who out? and where are you guys eating? who's taking you to tokyo?"

"i asked, he planned. we're eating at azure something and his driver is taking me there."

she sat on her bed, silence engulfing the atmosphere. anri was shocked, as you had anticipated. you knew her when you were young, by ego. she was like your elder sister or some sort, a protective elder sister figure.

"uhm... don't get too close okay? i'll let you borrow some of my clothes.." not knowing what to say, she filled in the silence, which made you tug a tiny smile. "okay."

clothes scattered around the room in within a few minutes for one that suits to your liking. anri honestly didn't expected it would be so soon.

"ego-san, your plan is working smoothly against y/n-chan."

a/n: STFU PLS OH MY GOD SHUT UP

ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 452 12
โžณ ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ - ยน๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
29K 996 24
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฎ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x ษชแด…แดสŸ า“แด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ โ”€ โŠน โŠฑ โ˜† โŠฐ โŠน โ”€ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’”: ๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
91.7K 3.6K 34
Blue lock x fem!reader Rin itoshi x fem!reader โ† ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› you, a really good friend of Rin gets added into a group chat with a lot of his so ca...
120K 4K 19
rin x reader / pxg x reader ?? bllk chat fic 6/9/23 - 6/23/23 lovesick - alice phoebe lou