Astra's OCS - Criminal Case

By Astra-Galaxy

This book is dedicated to the OCs of my Criminal Case series. Here you can find designs and info about my cha... More

OCs Without Profiles
Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen
Anders Sadik-Halvorsen
Fili Savage
Ahmet Savage
Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen
Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen
Elijah Young
Avi Douglas
Léon Toussaint
The Pets
John Savage
Quinn Savage
Magnus Dahl
Tómus Dahl
Runa Dahl
Eir Dahl
Maria Sadik
Deniz Sadik
Aurora Toivonen
Vukašin Zima
Hazan Tilki
Brage Halvorsen
Soffía Halvorsen
Birgitta Halvorsen
Will Murphy
Valentina Ramirez
Lucia Ramirez
Mariposa Ramirez
Itzel Ramirez
Renée Murphy
Kára Halvorsen
Aleksey Zima
Cybele Floros
Henrik Dahl
Devi Pandit
Kavi Pandit
G.I.A.
U.N.I.T.
New Asgard
Esther Clayton
Eliza Clayton
Evangeline Clayton
Cedric Clayton
Oberon Douglas
Digger Douglas
Poppy Douglas
Rosaire d'Entremont
Lauren Baliey
Camila Martinez
Milagros Santiago
Emil Gunnarsson
Slade Masters
Nicolas Doyle
Ratko Kovac
Brock Ward
Kirby Starr
Francisco Cantú
Victoria Holt
Pyotr Morozov
Terence Bellerose
Liv Haugen
Summer Queen
Lois Kane
Gray White
Thomas Smith
Wilfred Pennyworth
Malaya Mendoza
Gustave Olofsson
Fiona Gillmor
Heather Queen
Dee Lebeau
Noah Smith
Danyon Wilson
Illia Leblanc
Sephora Levesque
Scottie Riddle
Kacy Keller
Phoebe Fisher
Bell Beauty
Ariel Pond
Nancy McPhee
Vicki Seeker
Evangelos Kontos
Kimberly Worthington
Im Sol
Song Haneul
Christopher Hanson
Yasemin Hanson
Andrew Bontemps
Flora Holloway
Justine Dawson
Milan Archer-Adams
Giselle Archer-Adams
Maaike Archer
Lance Archer
Terrance Zimmerman
Reese Rochester
Argo Acquafredda
Jason Nicchi
Patty Harrigan
Ivy Noel
Romulus Fabbri
Tomioka Takara
Misha Zima
André Santos

Anna Hansson

105 3 73
By Astra-Galaxy

"Ingrid! Oh! It's been too long!" - Anna Hansson

Biographical information

Full Name: Anna Hansson

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 47 (season 3)

Birth: 1969

Race: Human

Nationality: Swedish

Origin: Stockholm, Sweden

Residence:

* McMurdo Station

* Stockholm, Sweden (formerly)

Profession(s): McMurdo Station Coordinator

Family:

* Ingrid Bjorn (cousin)

* Unnamed daughter

* Unnamed children

* Christopher Hanson (brother) (incarcerated)

* Yasemin Hanson (sister-in-law) (deceased)

* Ahmet Savage (nephew)

Partner(s):

* Christopher Scott (boyfriend)

* Emil Gunnarsson (ex-husband) (deceased)

Affiliation(s): McMurdo Station

Profile

Height: 5'6"

Age: 47 (season 3)

Weight: 147lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: A+

Hailing from Stockholm, Sweden, Anna is Ingrid's cousin. She has freckles dotted across her rosy cheeks and fair skin, with medium-length auburn hair braided into a single braid while bangs frame her icy blue eyes.

During her suspect appearance in Death Below Zero, Anna wore black ski pants pulled over insulated orange boots, an orange thermal coat, and a black puffer vest. She also has a gold neck with a pale blue diamond pendant (a gift from her boyfriend), white earmuffs, and black gloves to keep her warm. As per this suspect appearance, it is known that Anna eats ice cream, has survival training, and is in contact with penguins.

Synopsis

The older cousin of Ingrid, Anna, is the coordinator/manager for McMurdo Station.

Anna and Ingrid grew up together and have always been close; Anna views Ingrid as more of a sibling than her own brother. She has always looked out for the younger woman, and in return, Ingrid promises to always be there for Anna.

Anna met Emil at university. At first, it felt like a fairytale romance. He was smart, funny, handsome, and kind. Emil made Anna feel like a princess, and she loved every moment they shared. They married a couple of years after graduation and later had their first child.

But it was in marriage that Anna's fairytale life slowly turned into a nightmare. Suddenly, she couldn't do anything right, and Emil criticized everything she did. He belittled her for not making his coffee eight, for incorrectly ironing his clothes, and he'd even yell at her if she forgot to do the dishes. Anna tried to do whatever Emil wanted so he would be happy, but every time she thought she'd finally mastered everything, a new problem would arise.

The abuse only got worse when the children came along. Emil's temper quickly rose from the sleepless nights, listening to the babies' cries and dealing with the children's temper tantrums. He began hitting Anna to cope with the headaches and anger from his children. Anna took the hits so that her children wouldn't be on the receiving end and never said anything because Emil had convinced her that if she went to the police, he'd kill her and the children.

And so Anna suffered in silence for years. She never told anyone what was happening at home, not even when Ingrid and Christoper questioned her about her cuts and bruises. She'd always lie and say she tripped or hurt herself doing housework. But Christopher, who saw her almost every day at work, was suspicious of the constant injuries and began keeping a record of them in case something happened to her.

When Anna was pregnant with her youngest child, she learned that Emil had been hitting their children after her oldest daughter came to her with a bruised cheek, saying that Daddy had hit her. That was when Anna snapped; she could tolerate the abuse if it meant protecting her children, but she refused to let the kids become Emil's punching bags.

After Emil went out to drink with friends and the kids were in bed, Anna called the person she trusted most, Ingrid. After listening to her distraught rambling, Ingrid told her to take the kids, leave the house immediately, and stay with a friend she trusted until she could get there. Once she and Ingrid hung up, Anna called Christopher as she had no one else she could call for help since Emil had isolated her from her other friends.

Christopher agreed to help her with no hesitation. He offered to make the emergency move the next day while Emil was at work, so he and Anna each took the day off. Christopher spent the night preparing his house for Anna and the children, setting up the guest rooms, and making lists of supplies he would need to pick up. Likewise, Anna figured out everything she would need to pack for her and the kids once they and Emil had left for school and work.

The next day, Christoper arrived and helped Anna pack her and the kids' clothes, favourite toys, books, extra school supplies, and other essential items. They loaded the suitcase and boxes into the truck Christoper had borrowed from his neighbour, bringing everything to his house by the afternoon. They picked the kids up from school and informed the administration that Emil was not allowed to take them under any circumstances or to be contacted.

Once Ingrid had arrived, Anna began the battle of charging Emil for abuse, divorcing him, and winning full custody of her children. Though, it wasn't as challenging as Emil had made her believe it would be. With Ingrid's help and Christopher's detailed record of the injuries Emil had given her, it only took a few months for Emil to be sent to prison, the divorce to be finalized, and for her to be granted full custody of the kids with Emil having no parental or visitation rights. Anna even got a restraining order against Emil for her and the kids, forbidding him from contacting them and being within a thousand feet of them once he was released from prison.

With Emil in prison, Anna and her children focused on recovering from his abuse. Anna and the kids attended therapy to learn how to cope with their trauma. She also gave birth to her last child two months after Emil's arrest, with Christoper and Ingrid beside her.

Since Christoper had told Anna that she and the children could stay with him as long as needed, she focused on her health before looking into new living options. But Chris's home quickly became their home, and the kids loved their new house. Anna was scared about becoming a burden, but Christoper assured her he would never see her as that.

But Anna still contributed in any way she could. She would buy groceries, offer to pay bills, and did work around the house while on maternity leave. As the two fell into a routine, love blossomed between them. Christopher didn't want Anna to rush into a new relationship so soon, so he respected her decision to wait.

And his waiting would pay off. The two began officially dating a couple of years after Anna's divorce, and they couldn't be happier. The kids were also excited for their mother to finally have someone who truly loved her and claimed Christoper was her prince charming. Chris would chuckle every time he heard that and replied that he was just a simple physicist while Anna was a queen with whom he had earned the honour of receiving her love.

Anna would just roll her eyes fondly and kiss Christoper, telling him she was the lucky one.

As the years passed and their children grew, Anna and Christoper continued to further their careers. One day they were approached with job offers from McMurdo Station. They wanted Anna to become the new manager and Christoper as their theoretical physicist and nuclear researcher. The couple accepted the job offers and moved to Antarctica, with their kids staying with Anna's parents in Sweden. But the family video chats every day, so the homesickness is kept to a minimum.

When Ingrid informed her cousin that she and the Bureau would be visiting their station, Anna was ecstatic. She doesn't see the younger woman often since Ingrid joined the Bureau and was excited to have some bonding time with her. But the celebration would be put on hold after Emil's dead body had been discovered.

Anna was shocked when she learned Emil had been released from prison, became a pilot, and followed her to Antarctica. She had been notified of his release, but she had hoped he would abide by the restraining order against him. She knew she shouldn't have trusted him to follow the law after what he did to her and the kids.

She immediately reported Emil to his Captain, and Elijah was stunned to learn about Emil's past. He promised to notify his airline and have Emil's license taken away so he would never fly again. He knows what it's like to be hurt by the one you thought loved you most and swore he would do everything he could to keep Anna safe.

Christopher also helped to protect Anna from her ex-husband. He refused to let her be alone while Emil was at the station, and if he couldn't be with her, he would ask Elijah or Camila to take his place. Neither would refuse the request and kept a close eye on Emil in case he tried anything to hurt Anna. Even Milagros could tell something was bad about the man and stuck close to Anna whenever she could.

She would have gotten her penguin friends to attack Emil, but Camila told her to let the grown-ups handle it.

That doesn't mean Milagros didn't send a penguin or two to bite the man a few times. But shh, it's a secret!

(Camila knows and won't say anything to Mila; she's secretly very proud.)

After Emil's killer had been arrested, Anna helped put together a party to celebrate the Bureau's mole's arrest and the return of Fili, Oberon, and Avi. She was happy to see the team relaxing after all the stress they went through and hopes they can move past their ex-teammate's betrayal, especially Lars. She didn't get to meet the man, but she knows it's not easy being betrayed by your spouse. She prays that he will get the help he needs to recover.

Eventually, the Bureau's vacation ends, and Anna says goodbye to her cousin. Ingrid promised to call her more often, and she looks forward to hearing about their adventures as they work to take down SOMBRA. Anna will always worry about her cousin, especially after what Ingrid's been through, but she's happy Ingrid has found herself friends she can trust and rely on. Even if Ingrid still keeps some secrets close to her heart.

Anna later made a small cameo in The Darkest Hour alongside the rest of the Bureau's family and friends when they visited the team following their defeat of SOMBRA.

Story Information

First appeared: Death Below Zero

Trivia

* She is inspired by Anna from Frozen

* She and Ingrid have always been close since they grew up as neighbours. They're more like sisters than cousins

* She has a brother she hasn't spoken to in years after a huge fight

* She loves chocolate

* Her favourite stress reliever is ice skating. It's also one of her and Christopher's favourite date idea

* She enjoys building snowmen with her children and Christoper

A/N: I wasn't originally going to make a profile for Emil, but Numbers asked, and I thought, why not? We haven't had an OC profile to let our anger out on for a while, so I'll see what I can come up with for him!

Get the insults ready!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 92 33
Hello Everyone this will be my first time writing fanfics. I don't see alot of criminal case Oneshots so I decided to make it one myself! So bare wi...
977 3 23
This is a collection of oneshots I have written about my favorite characters. The characters I write about will be paired with the reader, Y/N. The c...
6.5K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...
5K 43 7
Short stories and oneshots with the characters of criminal minds tw: angst, blood, addiction, murder, yelling, profanity, trust issues, depression, s...