[CLOSED] PINKSTAR Season 2 (K...

By pinky2095

CEO Pinky of Pinky Entertainment announces a second season of survival program 'PINKSTAR', this time to find... More

PINKSTAR Season 2
Rules
Votes
Mentors & Hosts
Form
Only Songs To Choose From
Trainee #01: Joshua Park
Trainee #02: Kim Minjae
Trainee #03: Jung Jinhyuk
Trainee #04: Jung Minhyuk
Trainee #05: Park Junwon
Trainee #06: Park Howon
Trainee #07: Kim Heeun
Trainee #08: Lee Yemin
Trainee #09: Isaac Boivon
Trainee #10: Kim Juwon
Trainee #11: Niccolรฒ Ricci
Trainee #12: Kwon Jinhae
Trainee #13: Han Sangjin
Trainee #14: Park Taehyung
Trainee #15: Choi Chanmin
Trainee #16: Ryu Yoochul
Trainee #17: Song Yunseok
Trainee #18: Ito Sairo
Question!
Episode 1: Surprising First Meeting + Finding Out The First Mission!
First Mission Submissions
Episode 2 - Part 1: Vocalist & Confidence Issues
Episode 2 - Part 2: Nobodies to Cuties
Episode 2 - Part 3: Extroverts Choose The Slowest Song
Episode 3: Mission 1 Live Show
First Voting (Due Monday 11/28 @ 11:59PM)
Second Mission Submissions
Episode 5: Skills To The Max
Episode 6: Mission 2 Live Show
Second Voting (Due Friday 1/20 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 7: Second Results & Third Mission!
Pinky Artists & Collabs (for Third Mission)
Third Mission Submissions (Due 1/29 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 8 - Part 1: Quiet and Awkward First Impressions
Episode 8 - Part 2: Taking Risks
Episode 8 - Part 3: Passionate Main Vocalists
Episode 9: Mission 3 Live Show
Third Voting (Due Friday 3/17 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 10: Third Results & Final Mission!
Final Mission Performance Voting [DUE WEDNESDAY MARCH 29]
Episode 11 - Part 1: First Groups, Some With Surprises
Episode 11 - Part 2: Forced To Show New Sides
Episode 11 - Part 3: Lineup Causing Laughter
Episode 11 - Part 4: Final Position Decisions
Episode 12: Mission 4 Live Show
Final Voting (Due Monday 5/1 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 13: The Finale
Debut Group Form

Episode 4: First Results & Second Mission!

121 4 137
By pinky2095

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eighteen trainees file in, taking their seats based on their numbers from episode one. As everyone filed in, they looked at each other's name tags to see their ranks; it was something everyone was interested in, almost to the point they forgot how nervous they were about their ranking today.

Once everybody was seated, the lights went out, causing the boys to gasp. They heard footsteps towards the front, the spotlight finally shining to show the six members of Kidz Next Door whom were the hosts and mentors of the show.

"Welcome, everybody, to the first results." Ryujin said, speaking to the male trainees. "Are you nervous?"

"Yes~" The boys all cried out in unison.

"I can imagine." Ryujin said, feeling for the boys.

"Well I hope you'll be happy to hear that results work the same as last season." Eunbyul said. "Nobody will leave the show no matter what their result is."

The boys cheered out of relief.

"Just like last season, all trainees will stay until the end of the show, all votes and points will be accumulated and the top six in the finals will be debuting, understood?" Ryujin further explained.

"Yes!" The boys responded in unison.

"Alright then!" Leah exclaimed. "Let's get on with the first round of results!"

The KND girls stayed on stage while the boys, the mentors, took their special seats on the side of the stage.

"We will be starting with the mission results." Ryujin explained. "You guys split up into teams of six and performed a song of your choice. The national producers voted on your teams and each team has received a number of votes based on the results."

"All members in the third place team will receive 100,000 votes." Eunbyul further explained. "All members in the second place team will receive 120,000. And the first place team will receive 150,000."

"You guys might notice these are higher rewards than last season." Leah pointed out. "We decided to make this year more exciting!"

Leah giggled which caused smiles amongst everyone.

"Alright!" Eunbyul said. "Are you guys ready to find out who won?"

"Yes~" The boys replied once more in unison.

"Okay, the results will show on the screen." Ryujin said.

Everybody watched the screen at the front of the auditorium. It was black for a long while, giving it the suspense, until the results were shown. You could hear screams from some, and sighs from others.

First Place: Team Wei Yang - You're My Flower by Deep.Stinct.High
Second Place: Team Kyun - Beautiful My Babe(Girl) by Kidz Next Door
Third Place: Team Haru - Shout/Call You by HAUSH

"Wow!" Leah exclaimed as the hosts continued on with the show. "Guess the national producers liked the bright and cute concept!"

"So following this, the six trainees in Wei Yang's group will receive 150,000 votes." Eunbyul explained. "Team Kyun will receive 120,000. And Team Haru will receive 100,000."

"This was only the first round." Ryujin gave hope to the trainees. "The votes for winners will only increase so if you weren't competitive before, you gotta get competitive now. And don't give up, because you never know what could happen."

"Okay, let's move onto the actual results!" Leah said, with more excitement than anyone could possibly have given the circumstance.

"Don't gaslight them, Leah." Eunbyul said.

"I'm not!" Leah exclaimed.

"Okay, let's get to it." Ryujin said. "To make it dramatic, just like last season, we are going to start with 5th place."

Exhales of nerves were heard through the auditorium. If they weren't nervous before, everyone was now.

"When your name gets called, please take your seat of your corresponding place value." Eunbyul said, motioning to the chairs that have numbers ranked 1-18 behind them.

"Okay, let's see the very first result." Ryujin continued. "The very first fifth place is...with 420,000 votes...trainee #4, Jung Minhyuk!"

The camera landed on the rapper whose eyes went wide as he didn't realize it was him at first. He looked at his twin who was beside him who reassured him it was him and Minhyuk stood up. He awkwardly made his way to the 5th place chair.

"Congratulations, Minhyuk!" Leah exclaimed. "You are the first to be put on this stage. How do you feel?!"

"Confused." Minhyuk nervously laughed.

"Don't be." Ryujin smiled. "You earned it."

"Let's move onto the fourth place now." Eunbyul said. She opened her cue cards and her eyes widened and mouth dropped. "Oh wow. I think this is the first in survival show history. We have a four-way tie for fourth place!"

Gasps and murmurs filled the room.

"That would make Minhyuk 8th place then, wouldn't it?" Leah asked her fellow hosts.

"Way to make the male feel better, Leah." Eunbyul said.

"Sorry." Leah giggled nervously.

"Unfortunately, Leah is right." Ryujin said, turning to the male who was already placed. "Minhyuk, I'm sorry, but you'll have to move down to 8th place."

The male gave a single nod and then moved to the 8th place chair.

"Please reveal the four people in fourth place, Eunbyul." Ryujin said.

"Of course." Eunbyul nodded. "Since they were all tied, they will be placed in order based on their numbers for the show. Meaning, if they are contestant 1, 2, 3, and 4, contestant 1 will be at the top and sit in the 4th place chair while 4 will be at the bottom and sit in the 7th place chair. However, this will not make a difference in your actual rankings. You guys are technically all fourth place, understood?"

All the boys nodded and replied in some type of yes.

"Okay, let me reveal the fourth placers then." Eunbyul said. "With 440,000 votes...they are...trainee #3 Jung Jinhyuk, trainee #9 Isaac Boivon, trainee #10 Kim Juwon, and trainee #11 Niccolò Ricci!"

The four all popped onto the screens. With a mix of different emotions from each of them, they all made their way onto the stage, taking their places based on their trainee contestant numbers.

"Wow, 9, 10, and 11 all in a row!" Leah exclaimed. "That's crazy!"

"Definitely." Ryujin said. "And it looks like despite being in the third place team, they still did well. As did Jinhyuk. Congratulations boys."

Everyone bowed in thanks as they took their seats.

"Alright then!" Leah exclaimed. "Time for third place!"

"All you, LeeLee." Eunbyul said.

Leah giggled before giving a shot at serious suspense. "In third place...with 460,000 votes...is trainee...Lee Yemin! Congratulations!"

The extroverted male's face popped onto the screen and his smile grew wide. He happily made his way onto the stage and took his number 3 seat.

"You seem happy, Yemin." Eunbyul said. "Were you expecting to be ranked here?"

"Not at all." Yemin said. "But I'm really happy that I did. I hope to continue to make the national producers proud."

"I'm sure you will." Ryujin smiled. "But it's time to get to second place."

"Who is it unnie?!" Leah asked.

"Let me tell you." Ryujin said. "In second place...with 510,000 votes...is Park Howon! Congratulations!"

The screen showed the youngest trainee and his eyes grew wide. He looked over at his brother whom was beside him. His brother smiled and patted his back, telling him to go. The young male walked up to the stage, his eyes starting to water but a bright smile on his face. He took his seat as number two.

"Seeing you up here makes me happy." Leah said. "As the youngest trainee, how do you feel?"

"Shocked but extremely happy." He said through his few tears. "I will continue to do my best for everyone."

"And we know you will." Ryujin gave the male a smile. "But it's that time to reveal the first place trainee."

"Yes!" Eunbyul exclaimed. "I got this!"

"Go for it." Ryujin snickered.

"In first place...with 560,000 votes...is..." Eunbyul looked at her cue cards and her face changed. She looked touched and even clicked her tongue as she kept herself from getting emotional. "Trainee #5, Park Junwon!"

Howon's brother popped onto the screen and his jaw dropped. He was in so much shock that he eventually fell into tears, dropping his head into his palms. The trainees behind him patted his back and got him to head up.

"Come join us on stage, Junwon!" Leah said.

The male finally got up and made his way on stage, his face wet with tears but a smile on his face. He took his place at number one, his brother giving him the biggest hug as he did so.

"Awe~" The hosts all coo'ed in unison.

"Junwon, if we could get your attention for a second." Ryujin said.

Junwon let go of his brother and dabbed his face to get rid of the tears. He gave the hosts his full attention.

"You and your brother both placed one and two." Ryujin said. "As the older one, how does this make you feel?"

"Extremely proud." Junwon said, looking at his brother. "I knew he could do it."

"How about you?" Eunbyul followed up.

Junwon let out a nervous scoff. "I will admit I did not expect to be here at all. To see all of my groupmates up here too, except Heeun, I feel he should be here instead of me. But I'm glad my best was good enough and I'm going to continue to try my best."

"So humble." Ryujin smiled.

"Now it's time for sixth place!" Leah exclaimed.

"Again, too excited for the situation, Leah." Eunbyul said.

"Sorry." Leah giggled. "Anyway! Let's reveal the two candidates who are in the running.

"The two that pop on screen will be sixth and seventh places." Eunbyul explained.

"Let's watch the screen." Ryujin said, everyone's heads turning to watch the screen.

Everyone watched with anticipation as the screen was black for a while. Finally it showed the first candidate.

"The first candidate is Trainee #12 Kwon Jinhae." Ryujin said.

Small reactions filled the room as they watched for the next one.

"The other candidate is..." Eunbyul said as they waited for the screen to show him. Finally it did and there were large reactions. "Trainee #17 Song Yunseok!"

Being on opposite ends of the contestant seating, they were only able to watch each other on the screens. Both looked fierce but nervous.

"And the first trainee in sixth place is..." Leah said. "With 390,000 votes...is trainee...Kwon Jinhae! Congratulations!"

Jinhae's eyes grew wide but quickly grew into a smile while Yunseok's head fell. Jinhae made his way to the sixth place chair and took a seat.

"How do you feel, Jinhae?" Eunbyul asked.

"Surprised but happy." Jinhae said. "I don't know Yunseok much but I expected him to be here, not me. I do hope to get the chance to work with him in a future mission because I think he is very talented. Nonetheless, I'm happy the national producers chose me to be here and I hope I can continue to get their votes."

"With that said, I hope these don't discourage the ones who didn't make it." Ryujin said. "Since nobody gets eliminated, I hope you use these feelings of ranks to work harder because you never know what could happen."

"And for those of you who are currently at the top six, don't get used to it." Eunbyul said to them. "You might not stay here so you can't feel relaxed either."

"So everyone work hard, but don't forget to have fun!" Leah exclaimed.

"Alright." Ryujin snickered at her maknae of a member before moving on. "Let's reveal everyone's ranking before we move on."

Quickly popping on the screen was everyone's ranking.

1. (Trainee 5)Park Junwon: 560,000
2. (6)Park Howon: 510,000
3. (8)Lee Yemin: 460,000
4. (3)Jung Jinhyuk/(9)Isaac Boivon/(10)Kim Juwon/(11)Niccolò Ricci: 440,000
5. (4)Jung Minhyuk: 420,000
6. (12)Kwon Jinhae: 390,000
7. (17)Song Yunseok/(18)Ito Sairo: 320,000
8. (1)Joshua Park: 310,000
9. (2)Kim Minjae: 290,000
10. (7)Kim Heeun: 210,000
11. (14)Park Taehyung: 180,000
12. (16)Ryu Yoochul: 170,000
13. (13)Han Sangjin: 130,000
14. (15)Choi Chanmin: 120,000

The hosts reminded the trainees once more to continue doing well and don't let the rankings affect them as they made their way to their seats.

"Okay, now are you guys ready to find out the next mission?!" Leah asked, trying to change the atmosphere and pretty much succeeding.

"Yes~!" The boys all replied in unison.

"You guys might remember from last season but if not, let me ask you something." Ryujin prompted. "What's something every member in a group has?"

"Not these days." Eunbyul said.

"Shush." Ryujin said to her before turning to the trainees. "Each member tends to have a specific what?"

"Position!" The trainees shouted.

"Yes!" Ryujin exclaimed. "The next mission is the position mission."

"Heh." Leah laughed. "Position mission."

Those who understood English also laughed at the rhyme.

"As you guys know, you have been given new nametags with your position ranks on them." Eunbyul ignored her member and continued to explain the mission. "I'm sure you guys remember last season, for this mission we put the groups together based on vocal, rap, and dance based on their strengths. Whatever your highest number is on your name tag will be what team you are in."

"However!" Ryujin got everyone's attention. "Due to there being only three trainees who specialize in rap, we had to put some of you who specialize in other positions in the rap team because there has to be six in each team. We hope you guys can understand this."

"Use this to show new sides of you." Eunbyul said with a smile.

"Alright!" Leah said excitedly. "Let's get you into your groups!"

"We'll start with the vocal group first since they were the easiest ones to place." Ryujin said.

With her words said, KND main vocal, Wei Yang, made his way on stage.

"When I call your name, come join Wei Yang on stage." Eunbyul said. "He will be the vocal team's leader and mentor."

Eunbyul continued to list off the names belonging to the vocal team.

"Kim Minjae."

"Park Junwon."

"Park Howon."

"Kim Heeun."

"Han Sangjin."

"Choi Chanmin."

The six trainees joined Wei Yang on stage.

"Once again, you guys will be the vocal group." Eunbyul said. "Choose a song that will show off all your strong vocals."

The boys nodded to show they understood and followed Wei Yang to the side of the stage where they waited for the other groups to be called.

"The next group will be the rap group." Ryujin said. "Your mentor and leader will be Kyun."

KND main rapper, Kyun, made his way to center stage.

"When I call your name, please come join Kyun oppa on stage." Leah said.

"Joshua Park."

"Jung Minhyuk."

"Lee Yemin."

"Niccolò Ricci."

"Kwon Jinhae."

"Ito Sairo."

The six made their way on stage, some of them seeming a bit sad to have been put in the rap team.

"Clearly three of you specialize in rap, one could be in any team, and the other two specialize in dance more." Leah explained. "But since you were the only two trainees whose rap was as good as your vocal skills, you were put into the rap team. I hope you can understood and use this time to show new sides of yourselves."

The boys nodded and then followed Kyun to the opposite side of the stage to Wei Yang's group.

"Now, the rest of you are obviously in the last group but for the sake of order, I will still call your names." Ryujin explained. "When I do so, please come join your leader and mentor, Haru."

KND's male dancer, Haru, stepped to the center of the stage.

"Jung Jinhyuk."

"Isaac Boivon."

"Kim Juwon."

"Park Taehyung."

"Ryu Yoochul."

"Song Yunseok."

The six trainees joined Haru on stage.

"Lastly, you guys are the dance group." Ryujin explained. "I'm looking forward to what kind of performance you guys come up with."

"You guys have a week to prepare for your performance." Eunbyul told all the trainees.

"Good luck and we will see you all soon." Ryujin said.

"Fighting!" Leah exclaimed as the hosts made their way off stage.

Following the hosts were the KND mentors. The whole KND group left the auditorium, leaving the groups to use the day as they wish.

~Activity Needed~

Okay! Here's time for the next discussion. Everyone is pretty much in more than one group so please participate in the ones your characters are included in.

For this mission, pick a song or group of songs available in the songs page and perform with your group mates. You guys need to come up with a song (or I suggest medley as it may be fun, interesting, and easiest for all) and divide the lines amongst the six of you. THIS IS DUE SUNDAY, 12/11 (I may give extra time if needed)

Same as before...If you guys choose a track with a performance, I will use that performance if it has six members, if not, you can send me a link of a performance that suits the song if you wish. You do not need to tho, as performances will be up to imagination. You can also describe the performances to me if you wish for better imagery.

You guys can discuss here through comments or amongst your own inboxes but please make sure you submit. Song submissions as well as scene requests will be in the following part.

Below are the groups again and discussion spots if needed:

Vocal Group Discuss Here:
[This is Minjae[me], Junwon & Howon[Fanfics_Only], Heeun[Whatship111], Sangjin[Leo_Fire_Sage], and Chanmin[_Shinee_Minho_]]

Rap Group Discuss Here:
[This is Joshua & Minhyuk[me], Yemin[Whatship111], Niccolò & Jinhae[NinaJung], and Sairo[TwistedDelusion7]]

Dance Group Discuss Here:
[This is Jinhyuk[me], Isaac & Juwon[NinaJung], Taehyung[Leo_Fire_Sage], Yoochul[_Shinee_Minho_], and Yunseok[TwistedDelusion7]]

Discuss with each other and make sure to find a song to perform and lines split by any time on or before this next Sunday, December 11. I understand it's the holiday season and possibly finals for those of you in school (myself included) so I understand if more time is needed, just let me know, but I was trying to publish this before the holidays so people could focus on those when they came.

Anyway, I split lines on my groups so you can either choose the OC character lines you want to sing or the original irl group's lines to split, or if you want to make up your own line distribution, that is okay too, just make sure to send it in on time. I also do this on the regular (make line distributions) so I will be more than happy to do it if that is needed.

Alright! Good luck! And if you have any questions, just ask! Whether it's right here or in my inbox :)

P.S unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
265K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ