Hazbin Hotel And Helluva Boss...

By __GOLD_STAR__

The Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss crews have been transported across universes into the one and only universe... More

Part 1. The Beginning.
Part 3. Millie & Moxxie VS Nitro & Ravage.
Part 4. Situations.
Part 5. The Phantom.
Part 6. Closer On The Trail.
Part 7. Surrender Or Die.
Part 8. Hide To Survive.
Part 9. The Meeting.
Part 10. Prisoners Of War.
Part 11. Opportunities.
Part 12. Setting Places.
Part 13. Evaluation.
Part 14. Assassination Attempt.
Part 15. House Guests.
Part 16. Royalty.
Part 17. Start Of A Long Night.

Part 2. Lost In Warfare.

47 1 1
By __GOLD_STAR__

EARTH.

ORANGE TEXAS.

THE ICE MOUNTAINS.

"Ugh.... What happened?...." Moxxie said as he woke up in the middle of a frozen area. Ice around him and thick snow under his feet. He wrapped his arms around him for warmth, the cold air was hitting him like knives. Off to the left he saw a large black advanced city and tower that was dead center of the frozen world that went on seemingly infinitely.

The sky had large black flying ships, highly advance aircrafts the size of sky scrapers that dotted the sky as black fighters screamed through the air, faint sounds of bombs bursting, guns firing, screams screeching all through the air.

"...Oh crumbs..." moxxie said as he heard a noise above, a black search chopper flying over head. Moxxie scrambled to hide behind ice stones as the chopper opened the side door and two soldiers in all black repelled down and planted their booted feet onto the ice, their guns clicking into the ready, their eyes scanning over the terrain through silver visors of their helmets.

"Those soldiers.... I've never seen combat armor and weaponry so advance.... even I don't know what kind of gear they're using.... this place is dangerous.... I need to find millie and the others."

Moxxie said as he thought about the world around him.

Somethings changed.

It's different.

Or it's not the same.

"Understood, Sir. We're investigating the rift site now. Stand by for investigation results." The soldier said on his communications as the chopper flew off back to the tower. "Yo, man. You hear about Nitro and Ravage?" The soldier in the back asked his partner.

"Oh yeah. They're visiting The Dark Vision up on top Dark Mountain." The soldier said as they moved further to moxxie's hiding spot. "Wow. Dark mountain. Our little cold bit of hell. It'll be a miracle if anyone made up there on foot. It's the highest mountain peak. Colder and more dangerous then the rest of the place. I know our leaders are obviously in charge, but.... Knight or Phantom should be the ones in charge of this hunt, not Nitro and Ravage. They only care about power, command, sex, and showing up the others. Mainly just wanna show up Phantom."

"If they can even manage one of those." Said the other soldier. "But still. It's a good tactic. If you need answers about anything, ask the woman who knows everything." Said the soldier as they continued near the hiding spot.

"Knows everything? Perhaps it would be wise to give this Dark Vision a visit. I should get some answers." Moxxie thought to himself.

"Not much further. Cell phone signature's getting stronger. Capture it if ya can..."

"Cell phone signature!?" Moxxie said as he took out his phone and turned it on to see that the screen was fuzzy and useless.

"Oh no..."

THE FROZEN FOREST.

"Aw, hell......" loona said as she woke up in snow under large trees. "Damn it, Stolas.... can't control your home life, can't control your magic...." loona said as she stood up in the snow.

"Smells like... Texas? but... it's as frozen as the North Pole." Loona said as she brought her nose to the air.

"Hands up, freak!" Soldiers said behind loona as she turned to see the soldiers and black vehicles behind her. "We got a.... werewolf creature? Gothic clothing." Said the lead soldier as the rest aimed at loona.

"You sure you found it?" Asked a female Spanish voice over the soldiers communications.

"Affirmative, Commander Shatter." Said the soldier in front as loona saw an advanced city area miles away.

"Good. Take it alive." Shatter said as she shut off her communications.

"Set non lethal rounds!" Said the lead soldier.

"Non lethal!" Laughed out loona.

"Mistake number one..." loona said as her claws shined their sharpness and she smiled evilly. "Drop her!" The soldier said as loona charged at them.

THE ICE MOUNTAINS.

After Moxxie realized that they were tracking his phone, he left his phone behind in the snow and slipped away before the soldiers could find him.

As Moxxie was running as fast as he could through the forest, he saw a large mountain in front of him, the highest mountain he could see. "The Dark Vision... that's were I need to go... I can find the others..." Moxxie said outta breath, a look of determination taking over his face as he thought of his game plan. Moxxie saw a semi path in the snow of the mountain base and started his climb.

THE ICE RIVERS.

"God damn it.... what just happened?" Angel asked as he stood up to his feet as he saw nothing but snow around him, realizing that he was standing on a frozen river. "Damn, Smiles... I didn't know you had performance issues..." Angel said as he realized the frozen wasteland he was now in. "My outfit's designed for more hotter action..." Angel said as he felt how cold it was.

He took his phone out of his pocket and was trying to turn it on just before a silver knife was thrown through it and imbedded into a nearby tree.

"Come the fuck on! Really!? The hell's up with you and knives!?" Angel yelled as he saw the one who broke his phone. It was Vaggie. She was covered in red blood, her spear dripping crimson liquid off the spear head.

"I just saved you! I got into a fight with soldiers! they were tracking me by my phone!... these soldiers don't seem right... they're too advanced for the time." Vaggie said as she watched the tree line for any threat, her spear ready in hand. "Oh, yeah, I'd know about this army, of course. Obviously I'd know since I just fuckin woke up here!" Angel said annoyed. "What, you want proof? Just look at the skies." Vaggie said, pointing to the sky which made him look up and see a large black ship in the sky as it fired what seemed like twenty rockets at a nearby tower, destroying it entirely.

"Damn.... Cherri would love it here." Angel said with a smile.

"Damn it, Angel! Don't you get it!? We're in danger!" Vaggie yelled annoyed. "Obviously these soldiers ain't shit if you beat em." Angel said as he canted his hips. "Beat them!? Oh, no! I didn't beat any of them! I barely escaped!" Vaggie said, resisting the urge to back hand the spider. "Ok, so they overwhelmed you, boo hoo. We got this. We can just find the others and leave." Angel said as he crossed his arms.

"I didn't get overwhelmed. Only one jumped me. These soldiers are good. I was just.... too slow. Anyway, Come on! Let's go!" Vaggie said as she ran to the wood line as Angel followed. "You even know where you're going, Vags?" Angel asked as she started to move through the trees. "The soldier I fought had a radio. It said that a rift site opened not too far from here. That's probably where someone from the hotel ended up." Vaggie said. "You don't actually expect me to run the whole way, right?" Angel asked as they moved through the snow. "Yes. Yes, you will. Now move your ass!" She shouted. "I'm coming! Don't get your taco in a-"

"DONT YOU FUCKIN FINISH IT, HIJO DE PUTA!!!"

"Ok, I get it... no jokes..."

THE DARK MOUNTAIN.

Moxxie was climbing up Dark Mountain. His fingers felt so damn close to being frozen as he dug them into the snowy mountain side for his climb. "I... have to find millie and the others... can't quit." Moxxie thought to himself. But as he was climbing, he heard three voices coming from the top of the mountain. The first voice had a slight Spanish accent while the second had a semi thug sound to it.

"Come on, Girl! You're boring me! You don't tell us what's going on, I start slicing skin..."

"Why don't you just ignore Ravage there, Maria. I'll show you a better time than him, Girl.~"

But as moxxie continued up the mountain, he heard a female Spanish voice argue back. Probably this Maria he heard.

"You can both got to hell!" The voice said in anger.

Once moxxie made his way up, he saw the three voice's owners. He saw Nitro and Ravage, their names unknown to him.

Nitro had two twin black sidearms strapped and holstered to his thighs and a large black solid titanium sledgehammer sheathed to his back and a black knife sheathed to the back is his waist via the belt.

Ravage on the other hand had two titanium twin black machetes sheathed to his thighs. Black sidearms also holstered on the sides of his machetes sheaths. And a black knife on the back of his belt.

"You're the smartest mortal to ever walk the earth now. We're sure you know something." Nitro said. "How about this? Tell us what we need to know and we won't come back here and play a game of mountain high, chain side piñata. Deal?" Ravage said with a laugh, neither Dark Core Leader noticing the imp on the mountain edge.

"How about you go tell Knight to go put you fucks back where he found you!" Maria said as violently as she could. "Ok, look.... how about this. I'll see if I can bring you some warmer clothes to wear. That portal accident may have made you all knowing with endless knowledge, but it didn't change how cold you get. Besides, it's below zero. And that's at the bottom of the mountain." Ravage said smugly. "For the last time, both of you... Burn in hell! How's that for warmth!?" Maria growled.

"Ahhh, fuck it! We're done here. Let's just go search the cities. Phone tracker just came up with a signature moving through Broken City. This dumb whore knows nothin." Nitro said as he turned around to go to their transport shuttle. "Impatient are we, Rigg?" Ravage said with a laugh as he followed behind. "We need to find them before Phantom gets called in. He gets called in, I'll never get a chance to show him up." Nitro said. "You mean us?.. Right?" Ravage asked as they got into the shuttle. "Shut your dumb ass up, Derek."

As the Dark Core Leaders walked away, Moxxie heard engines fire up as a large black shuttle took off towards the city. "I know everything! I know you're there, Demon!" Maria said from the edge. Moxxie climbed up the edge and saw a Spanish woman on her knees, thick chains wrapped around her waist, arms and neck connected to the ground.

"What's your name?" Moxxie asked as he moved in front of her. "My name is Maria Shaw. The worlds most smartest person to ever be imprisoned by the worlds most dangerous terrorist group. But all the locals around here just call me The Dark Vision. If it exists, I know everything about it." She said completely bluntly. "Well.... can I get you free?..." moxxie asked. "Sorry there, little guy. These chains are solid titanium." Maria said to the little red demon. "Oh... Ok then. Who were those two?" Moxxie asked the imprisoned oracle.

"The big brute was Nitro. The spanish guy was Ravage." Maria said as she looked at the Imp. "Well, what are they looking for?" Moxxie asked. "Easy! You. All of you. Every demon that popped through a portal." She said as Moxxie's eyes widened in fear. "Well, I've seen their weapons. What else do I need to know about them?" Moxxie asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well, Nitro takes quite the supplement diet. He takes special pills called bioroids that amps his normal physical strength. Each pill lasts twenty four hours before they wear off. Ravage is just slash crazy." She said as Moxxie thought to himself. "Alright then..." Moxxie said. "Although... Dark Core Leader Phantom went to hell and walked out with a sword that butchers angels and demons." She said with a smirk. "Bull! No humans been to hell and out!"

"Ha! well, true.... on your end. No humans been to YOUR hell. But your from another universe. Knight's been toying with my memories, so I don't fully remember, but I know an Angel and Demon sent Phantom to hell and he found some powerful sword. Crawled and fought his way out and killed said Angel and Demon. It helped him get his nickname. Phantom, The Ultimate Slayer. You think Nitro and Ravage are dangerous? Stay clear of Phantom and Knight... and they don't-" she was saying until she was hit with a headache for a few seconds. "Oh..... Nitro and Ravage are nearing your wife's location..." Maria said, scaring Moxxie. "What!? I'm running outta time! Where can I find my wife!?" Moxxie asked as Maria thought to herself.

"Hmmmm... well... let's see. Millie.... your wife... She's headed to the highest building in those city remains." Maria said as she shook her head in the direction of a city, the same city that Nitro and Ravage flew off to.

"Thank you, Maria.... but why are you helping me?" Moxxie asked. "Because I know literally everything. So I know that you're more good hearted then them. Now go. Before those advanced thugs find your wife." Maria said as moxxie nodded at her and left for the city. "Thank you again, Maria." He said as he started his way down the mountain. "Hmm." Maria said as she looked down.

"Poor guy. He's got no idea what he's up against."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 320 20
I don't own Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss Vivziepop does Main character here is a 22 years old human boy, who also has demon powers Hybrid, if shortl...
20.8K 342 18
'I was killed by truck-kun. That sucks... but then I was chosen to be a champion for a dragon goddess. Now I have a chance to live out every nerd's p...
12.5K 396 9
A Story about a human after his death decided to reborn in hell but with a twist he didn't expect. (Massive Disclaimer: Most of these Hazbin hotel an...
1.5M 24.5K 199
Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel One-Shots book, enjoy one helluva ride^^ Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 27th October 2021 Written: December 2020 - Octob...