โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10

3.4K 160 11
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ- 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐇𖧷

"new ground, far as I can see. New ground, underneath my feet. Stranger in a stranger's land, new chance to know who I am if I have the chance to begin again."
___________________________________

"𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛"
𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠?

Four of them headed to their seats.
"I heard the singer is very popular. Gosh, I wonder what they sound like"
Yor sat in her chair. Yuri was about to sit next to yor but then Loid sat down beside yor before he can even sit. There's already a person beside yor while the other side was Loid.
Yuri let out a small 'tch' sigh. He decided that he should just sit beside Loid to make sure he will do no dynamic moves.

However, M/n saw everything that happen so he sat beside Loid first. Yuri let out a small grunt. He glared at M/n to which he just shrug.
An irk mark appeared on yuri's forehead.
'Are you- UGH!'
he mentally cursed.
"yuri! You should sit down! The show is starting!" yuri scolded Yuri. Yuri's mouth gaped open.
'AHH!! SISTER SCOLDED ME! DAMN YOU LOTTIE AND M/N!' yuri began trashing around in his mind, while M/n snickered and Loid secretly chuckled.
Yuri sat on the chair that was beside M/n. Yuri ranted in his mind.

M/n and Loid looked at each other. As if they're exchanging words with each other.
'Frankie should be calling M/n phone right now...any time now' loid impatiently taps his fingers on the armchair. Suddenly, M/n's phone began to ring. M/n quickly picked it up
"Seriously? You should've turned your phone off!" yuri whispered to him. M/n ignored him and quickly excused himself.

Once outside the room, he bolted towards the bathroom and quickly changed into his attire. He put on the wig and applied a bit of makeup.
M/n came out as a stunning Lady. His heels clack through the halls
'first things first, I need to get the bomb out first. The Center of the stage is the beneath the building!' M/n bolted through the door.

He tried to remember the map of the building Loid had shown him yesterday. When he got there he saw his accomplice of Geneviève. Both of them were male so theirs a higher advantage M/n can do. If it works.
'fuck, there's two of them he straightens his posture and walks up to them.
"Hello, do you guys know where the bathroom is I seem to have gotten lost..." M/n said in a female voice that was very convincing.
The two males' cheeks turned red, stunned at the beauty of M/n

"m-maam aren't you a bit too far from where the people are?" the tall male asks. M/n tilted his head.
"Hm? I'm one of Morton's close relatives! They told me I would have the VIP seats with them. I really need to go to the bathroom" he was flattered his eyes towards them.
"Sure ma'am...we still have jobs to do so ill just tell you the direction." but M/n cut him off
"b-but! I'm really bad at directions! I might get lost!" M/n pleaded.
The male doesn't have a choice but to go with M/n
"Alright, ma'am...ill lead you to the restroom." the male assisted M/n. His hand was invading M/n's privacy since he had his hands on his back.
Both M/n and the male turned to the corner leaving the other guards alone.

Suddenly the guard was met with a heel to the face. The impact almost crushed his nose. He fought back by him holding the back of m/n's wig hair in his massive hands. Gripping it, he tugged at M/n's wig. To which it came out. The man was shocked to see the clump of wig hair on his hands.
M/n place his index finger and said.
"do me a favor and don't tell anyone," he said before knocking him out cold. M/n brushed off the nonexistent dirt off his dress.
He picked up the wig and put it on once again.

He went back to the door that the other male was guarding.
M/n came bolting in which caught the guard off guard. Let's say M/n also took him out.
After he dealt with the guards. He twisted the knob. Peeking inside, he can see a red light in the center. M/n walked up to the beeping red light.

"that was surprisingly easy..." he said but then before he can even touch the bomb a gun cocked behind his head making him freeze in his spot.
"Don't even think about stopping the bomb woman," a familiar voice said.
"geneviève right?" M/n asked calmly.
Geneviève didn't say anything.

"that's none of your business. I don't want to kill you but I'm gonna have to since you already know what I plan to do to this dumb theatre"
She said pushing the gun more into M/n's head ready to trigger at any moment.
"you're saying that as if you have a heart..saying that you don't want to kill me and yet you plan to kill your whole family. What makes you think you're going to live a better life after that? Shame on you." M/n's words caused geneviève's teeth to clench in anger. Having to get insulted by someone.

"so what? That's the least I'm worried about. You're a spy, aren't you? Or are you working for the secret government?" geneviève words came out like venom.
"none of your business, woman. I really have to finish this job"
Geneviève laughed at M/n's careless words.
"HAHAHAHAH! AS IF! You will never get out of here alive. How bout this? I'm doing you a favor and giving you a front-row seat next to the bomb~! Doesn't that sounds so fun?" geneviève snap her hands and then 2 more people came in the room holding a rope and a chair.
"tie him up. We don't have this rat to go anywhere" for some reason M/n seems unfazed. Like he doesn't care whether he's going to get tired up or die.

"you get to see the bomb go off with your own eyes before you blow into pieces! AHAHAHAHAH" she laughed maniacally. The two men grab M/n's wrist as geneviève turned around ready to leave the room. That's when he ducked his head as the hand of the man on the right punched the other guy. Geneviève turned around having to hear the impact.

However, she didn't have time to react before she got slammed through the room. "RASCALS!" she shouted as she tried to get up. But her dress was stuck on something. But that's the least of their worries.
"took you long..." M/n said while getting untied by the one and only Loid Forger wearing a disguise as one of the accomplices
"I have to make excuse for myself." Loid finally untied M/n as he grabs the bomb in his hand.

"This bomb seems like it isn't controlled by a remote or button to activate it." Loid examines the bomb in his hands. The duo runs through the halls as genevièves voice can be heard.
"NO! THAT'S MINE! UGH!" she grabs her walkie-talkie and speaks through the phone.
"BABE! THEY GOT THE BOMB! STOP THEM! THEY'RE HEADED TO THE SECOND BOMB" she shouted through the device. It alerted her boyfriend who then quickly sprinted to the location of the second bomb near the stage.

𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
After M/n left Loid followed after which left me and my sister.
"Where are they?" I said impatiently. Don't get me wrong I feel great knowing that Loid is not here yet. But my mind is thinking that Loid and M/n are together. Damn that Lottie! I will soon discover your secret relationship with M/n! And my dear sister will leave you for good! Speaking of...I have a mission...shit, I have to leave sister alone on her own

I don't trust anyone here. But of course, I have to do my job.
"hey, sis. I'll look for M/n and Loid. They must be lost since this theater is very big" I said standing up from my chair.
"o-oh, please do! I'm getting worried!" she said, her face all red. It may piss me off but jealousy isn't the right thing to do right now.

I exited the room and tried to find the bottom of the stage. When I was near the path to the center stage entrance bottom pit. I suddenly heard noises inside the room. The voice was quite muffled. I can hear two women's voices. As I was trying to comprehend what they were saying I heard footsteps rushing. I hide behind a wall. There were two males. My eyes squinted.
"what the... Is there someone working on this mission other than me?" I asked myself. My mind clicked, TWILIGHT! HE MUST BE HERE!

I haven't stepped out of my hiding spot to barge through the door. Two people came out while someone from the inside shouted something. I watch the two figure fade in the distance.
One male and one female. I'm not gonna lie, the lady was very beautiful...

I came out of my hiding spot and went inside the room. There I saw geneviève.

My target.

She looked frightened. But turned into a manically smiled.
"what do we have here? Another shit?" she said. Grabbing something from behind. I tackled her quickly before she can even pull it out.

I pin her hands down. Her hands reveal a gun. I took the gun from her and put it in my pocket.
"where's the bomb?" I ask in a threatening way.
"Why don't you ask the people who took it?" she said.
"what do you-" I then felt intense pain from my side. I fell on the hard cold ground holding the spot that got hurt.
"you guys took too long! Go!" I saw geneviève and the person who stung me with a stun gun ran out.
I clutch the pain and pulled myself together ignoring the pain. My feet stumbled. I ran after them. But notice they weren't in sight.

I tried my best to remember the map I saw earlier while passing by.
"the second bomb should be around there!" I sprinted to the location.

I fasten my pace as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I squinted my eyes only to a figure getting closer. I also realized that they were getting chased by someone. Everything went too quickly but then got slow as if time had stopped.

She jump right as she was going to crash into me. Doing a cartwheel. I saw her, her face was captivating yet awfully familiar. Our eyes met, She had blonde hair and wore a red dress. I look at her for a split second before a heavyweight bumped into me. She perfectly landed and continued to run away. I then noticed she have something on her arms... A bomb.

"UGH! YOU BRAT!" I looked behind me. It was a man. I recognize him at first glance. It was genevièves boyfriend. I stood up and looked at him right in the eyes. When he saw me he immediately froze. I must've given him a nasty look since he then said.
"y-you! Are you also with them?!" he said his voice was obviously showing fear.

"them? Tell me what do you know" I lean in closer to his face.
"as if I'll say anything...!" he shouted. Spit coming out and landing on my face.
"I see...you're not that smart...that's not good..." I rub my face.
I suddenly grip his collar and made face-first  on the floor. I heard him scream but was muffled since I kept his face down.
"I wonder if this might get you to talk"
I repeatedly slammed his head. Large thus getting louder. Soon blood came out.

"W-WAIT! I-ILL T-T-TALK JUST PLEASE STOP!" he pleaded. I grab a first full of his hair and pulled it up. Revealing his messed-up face.
"talk"
"Okay! OKAY! I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT IM PRETTY SURE THEY'RE SOME SORT OF SPY THE OTHER ONE SEPERATED FROM THE LADY! THE ONE I WAS CHASING!"
his voice trembled. Blood dripping from his forehead.
"and who might be this 'spy'?" I asks curious to know who the spy was.
"I think it might be Twilight..."
My eyes perked up.

Twilight...?

My aura began to darken.
The atmosphere became tense. The man flinched seeing my face.
"where did he go?" i ask
"down that path to the buildings upper floor."

Twilight is here...?

It was as if something in me had snapped.

Twilight...

My enemy...

I let go of the mans hair and stood up. He sighs heavily knowing he's free. But as he was about to stand up. I swung my feet on his face so hard it made him go flying.

Twilight...

i̶l̶l̶ c̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ y̶o̶u̶...

I sprinted, fast. Faster than I can comprehend. I can't lose this opportunity... The spy that I was trying to capture is finally in my hands...I can't let it slip after so long trying to find him.

The game of cat and mouse is finally coming to an end...

I kicked down the door just to see HIM... He has his back faced away from me. I'm not trying to be stealthy knowing I just kicked down the door. So I pulled out the gun I stole from geneviève and point it toward him.
"Nice try, twilight...you're cornered now. Put your hands up." I said getting closer. Each step was filled with adrenaline. I just want to end him right then and there, but I know that I need to put him up for integration.

"yuri briar...am I right?" what he said made me freeze.
"how'd you know my name?!"
I shouted at him, I grab his shoulders ready to face his real identity.
He suddenly held my wrist and twisted it while jabbing his knee into my stomach making me throw into a coughing fit.

"rule number one...don't let your guard down" he elbowed my back making me kneel on the floor.
"rule number two... Don't even let an ounce of emotion flow in. We both know both we can't let each other's names be known, no?"
He kicked my stomach sending me to fly across the room.
"rule number three...know how to fight, you're weaker than I thought." before he can even look away from me. I used all my strength to kick his arm. He let out a small grunt.
Regaining my balance. I quickly swung my feet giving him a huge blow on his abdomen.

We started a small fight. Mostly both of us dodge each other's attacks.
Suddenly, someone had bash my head with something heavy. I saw the culprit who did it before I black out.
My body lay motionless on the floor

𝕄/n'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
Loid and I got separated mid way. Loid told me to keep the bomb out of reach from geneviève's boyfriend while he get the other bomb located from the far side of the building.

And that's why I'm here, getting chased by the boyfriend.
"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT" he tried to reach for my wig but I dodge it.
I quickened my pace as I dashed through the halls. I saw a figure getting close in front. I thought it was another accomplice so I lift my feet off the ground and did a cartwheel. High enough that I went past the man from above.

That's when I and the man met eyes. It was yuri! My feet landed swiftly while I heard a thud from behind. I looked back to see yuri and their boyfriend on the ground. I act fast and ran away.
"UGH! YOU BRAT!" I heard him scream.
I ignored it and bolted through the hall. I pant
'shit, shit, shit! Where can I put the bomb?!" I looked around. Knowing that somewhere around the corner someone will pop out and be a witness of this.
I remembered what Loid told me the day before.

-Flashback-
"oi! M/n are you paying attention?!" Loid shouted as he stop rambling about the plan.
"I am, why?" I responded.
"oh yeah? What did I just say just now?" I looked up trying to remember what he said. He heavily sigh and rubbed his temples.
"what I said was...how to stop a bomb from exploding and spreading a fire...you can do anything as long as it pasts its quality and want. You can either disable it or maybe throw it in nearby water that's deep and wide. Wide enough to not touch the premises of any building." he said.
I just looked at him...
"boring~," I said. He nagged me and bonked my head out of rage.

-end of flashback-

Near by water...nearby water...ah! Outside!! I tried to figure out how to get through past security since I'm holding a literal bomb.
"This thing has a fricking timer..." I looked at the beeping red light. 5:00 minutes... I Hope Loid finally has his hands on the third bomb...
We had already disposed of the first bomb...what's there to lose if I throw this underwater. Not that I care.

I found a big box near a trash bin and quickly put the bomb inside. The box looked like a puppy carrier. That's a perfect disguise...
I confidently went towards the security.
When I finally went through I dashed out and onto the bridge leading to the body of water from below.
I tried my best to throw the box far away as I can go.
The box made a huge splash and I quickly went inside again. The guard ask why did I go out. And I told him that I put away my puppy since it's not allowed inside the opera. He raised a brow but soon, believe me, I thanked him and went inside again.

When I was out of sight I bolted through the hallway. Going to the path of the third and final bomb.
I heard a commotion nearby and made my way toward the sound.
I peeked through the open door and saw Loid and yuri fighting with each other.

Loid looked and me and gave me the look of
'take this man out!' I looked around to find a metal pipe and grabbed it. As Loid was about to get a big blow from yuri, I went behind him and swung the pipe as hard as chi hitting his head, and making him black out.
Yuri collapsed. Not after he looked through my eyes. His eyes looked like a madman's as he closed his eyes.

"what took you so long?!" Loid said as he grab my wrist, dragging me somewhere. He suddenly climbed up. And that's when I noticed we were on the far side of the building leading to the roof of the building. I followed after and also climbed up.

"it's safe here, we're far away from them for now so let's make this quick"
Loid got rid of the mask, peeling it off. Making me disgusted at the shredded skin of the copy of someone's face.
He opened the inside. Wires making their way out of the bomb.
All of a sudden. A gunshot was heard. It looked at where it landed.

Loid grunted. I looked down, he has blood all over his waist.
"I'll be taking that thank you" the voice came from behind. I looked around and a gun was placed on my head.

"geneviève..." I said looking at the beautiful yet fierce woman in front of me.

"long time no see, my tailor"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.1K 26
๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐” ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ป | [๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ] Yor knows that something is wrong. She knows that she's beginning to feel deeper feelings for the husba...
184K 7.3K 59
"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ. ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐€๐๐Ž๐Ž ๐…๐Ž...
40.1K 867 15
"screw your other life, this is your life now, darling." || no smut, female reader recommended, second person pov, made by lyndellaa || #8 on #anya...
27.9K 1.1K 57
Where an anime obsessed freak enters the spy family universe. Nothing here, with the exception of my oc, is mine. P.S. This will follow the origi...