FNF Hypno's Lullaby x Reader...

Von IgneousSchwarz

No characters belong to me Mehr

Request Page + Rules
Mike x Reader /Fluff\ - Love Is In The Air
Grey x M!Reader /Fluff\ - Concave Curveball
Frosty Red x Reader /Fluff\ - Winter's Kiss
Blake x Reader /Fluff\ - How To Train Your Typhlosion
Glitchy Red x PKMN Trainer! Reader - Trudge, Trudge, Trudge
Silver x Reader /Fluff\ - Quiet Lullaby
Dawn x Reader /Fluff\ - Shiny
Mike x Trans M!Reader /Smut + Fluff\ - So Süß
Beelze x Reader /Split End + Fluff\ - Endearing Chimes
Gold x Fem!Reader /Smut\ - Voided Lust
Steven x Reader /Platonic\ - I'm Here
Glitchy Red x Trans!F!Reader /Fluff\ - Don't Worry, My Treat

Steven x F!Reader /Smut + Fluff\ - Only Mine!

3.6K 39 109
Von IgneousSchwarz

Requested by NovaMultiverseAU & sl4ptknot 

A/n; Holy shit, my first 3rd person POV. This is going to be very new to me, so do pardon any mistakes.

Also, to the latter of the two requestors, I hope you don't mind that the first asked for a female reader. 

-

Steven;  Large, burly, a giant of a man, although he wasn't one of those meatheads who only care about appearance. Steven was honestly a man of soul. It wasn't on purpose that he was as muscular as he was. He often got too far into training with others, and accidentally overdid it. A lot, in fact. He kind of went overboard after his precious Charizard died, and completely lost it. He went into a downward spiral, causing all beings, Pokémon and humans alike, to either completely ignore him, or retort at him. Steven figured that the townsfolk knew of what he had done to his dear, dear brother. He figured that they knew what had truly become of the unfortunate Mike, despite of what Steven had told them. So, for ages at a time, Steven kept to himself, and had practically locked himself inside of his house. That wasn't until he saw a face he didn't recognise walk by his window. He caught but a mere glimpse of the person or thing, but he knew for sure that this was someone new. Someone who likely didn't know of the incident yet.

Cautiously getting up from the couch in his living room, he lurched towards the window from which he saw the person walk by. Steven found himself instantly enamoured with whom he saw: a gorgeous woman, with shining hair that flowed in the breeze outside, and her large eyes that shone brilliantly like precious stones. Of course, her beauty only discouraged him from interacting. Compared to when he was younger, he looked more like a crazy strong Pokémon than a human with his transformation. He used to have vibrant scarlet eyes that burned like embers, a fairly built form that complemented his rather small body, and ash brown hair that glistened no matter the light level. But now, he was humongous, standing at a startling 6'5". His eyes were now the same faded and dull crimson as the blood that had spilt from his own brother's mouth from when he had strangled him. And he now adorned midnight black hair that went all the way down to his waist, as well as being very unkempt. He looked just like the monster that used to haunt his dreams before the incident. And no one likes a monster.

Except for one curious soul, who had noticed the staring man quite a while ago: Y/n. Although most of his frame stood out of view thanks to the dark shadows of his home, she was able to see the faint glint from his eyes, which had sustained long enough for her to actually notice it. The two stared at eachother from a distance, with only one of them being aware that they were staring at someone, and that that someone was staring back. Although it lasted for only a couple minutes, Steven had snapped out of his trance, and realised he had been spotted. And once that fact truly set in for him, he retreated back into the shadows, and continued to hide away. But this curious little one promptly strolled right over, heedless of her safety, and ignoring the cries of the townsfolk pleading her to not go. She ignored their warnings of "He's crazy" and "He's dangerous", for she needed to know who the mysterious silhouette was.

Seeing her approaching the window, Steven felt twenty times as nervous. He knew damn well that he was screwed if she saw him. He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't let her see him. So, when she put her face up to the window, he tried to hide further into the shadows of his home. But it was all for naught; she saw him. She got a full view of him. And when she waved to him through the window, he felt his heart skip a beat. Steven had fallen further in love with this beautiful stranger. As he timidly waved back, Y/n started to think of who he was exactly. She started to wonder why he wouldn't come out, or why he stayed inside to begin with. Pointing with her finger, Y/n suggested he opened the door, as the window was firmly shut, and likely stuck in place. Steven hadn't a choice here. Steven timidly sighed to himself, then went and opened the door. But just enough that Y/n could see him, and he could see her. And also just enough that they could talk to one another as well.

"Hello," Y/n greeted, using a softer voice than what she normally would, "Who are you?" Although his nerves were killing him, Steven knew he had to answer. With the smallest, and possibly the quietest voice in history, he replied - stammering at least twice, "S-Steven. And who are y-you?" "Y/n," she states, beginning to get closer, "why are you all cooped up in there? Don't you feel... isolated?" she asked curiously. "I'm afraid that's the point," Steven mumbled, sadness tracing his voice, "they don't like me. Not anymore." Curiosity within Y/n was replaced with confusion. What did he mean 'not anymore'? Why didn't they like him? Appearing to read her mind, Steven continued to talk. "My brother hung himself a few years ago, and a year after my prized Pokémon died. Everyone thinks that it's too coincidental, considering he was the cause of her death, and they think that I had killed him."

Steven knew he was lying. He really did strangle his own family. He killed his own brother. But if Y/n knew of that herself, she would be just like the rest of them. Of that, he was certain. He knew he had to hide it for the last of his dignity. Y/n remained quiet for a moment, attempting to process the most important parts of what he had told her. Thinking it was useless to try and get her on his side, Steven began to shut the door again. Out of nowhere, Y/n stopped the door with her foot before barging through, and practically breaking into his house. "I didn't say I didn't believe you, Steven." Y/n said softly in an attempt to not startle him. Steven felt himself relax for the first time in a long while. He felt pacified. At rest. He felt his body get loose. Y/n saw it as well, as his shoulders fell, his knuckles released themselves, and even his hair looked calmer than previously. Steven felt himself beginning to cry -- happily, of course. Y/n, seeing this, panicked, as she didn't know if she said something she shouldn't have.

Or, she was. Until Steven had pulled her in for a near bone-crushing bear hug, and began to cry into her hair. She still could hardly believe what was happening -- it was all so sudden. "I-I'm sorry," Steven apologetically sniffled through tears that could drown, "I must look pathetic..." Y/n grabbed onto him, cupping his face in her hands. "Of course not! I just... wasn't expecting something so unpredictable." Steven no longer cared to listen to what Y/n was saying. Nor was he able to. His unexpected crush was touching him. She was so close to just kissing him as well. He hadn't heeded to his bright pink face until Y/n had pointed it out. "Are you alright, Steven? Your face is... practically glowing." She was concerned for a moment. "Arceus, I want you to kiss me." And now she is not. "Wh-What?" "Please, Y/n, just kiss me already," Steven shouted, now having enough with keeping low, and quiet. "I want you, I want to be with you, I want to be one with you! I want to praise you, make love to you, I want to do it all! I love you, Y/n! ... I love you..."

That was certainly a mouthful. Y/n, however, wasted no time in responding with her answer. "Is that so? Then let's do it." Steven looked at her, full of genuine confusion. "I-I'm sorry?" "I said, let's do it. You want to love me?  You want to make love to me? Then let's go, Steven." Loving how she said his name, Steven picked up Y/n, and hastily made his way to his room, where he dropped Y/n right onto his bed. And Steven wasted no time stripping. He wanted Y/n to see how worthy he was of her. So when he pulled down his boxers to reveal his massive cock, he saw how horny his dear Y/n got in a mere instant. Silently chuckling to himself, he slowly approached Y/n like a ravenous lion, ready to sink his teeth into her in an instant. Without warning, Steven practically ripped off the clothes that covered Y/n's body, and pounced onto her. Aligning his member with Y/n's entrance, he teased her slightly by nudging the very tip of his cock against her slit, warning her of what was to come.

And then he finally entered. Although he was patient enough to let Y/n adjust to his girth, he felt slightly frustrated that he couldn't move yet. But when Steven got the go-ahead from Y/n, he went all out, furiously pounding into her, and biting her shoulder roughly to keep himself on track and not tear through her. A bulge that surfaced repeatedly inside Y/n indicated just how big Steven really was. Steven was relentless with his thrusts, ramming himself deep into Y/n each time. The tip of his cock threatened to pass into her womb directly, but it also managed to hit the sweet spot in her with each thrust he made. Steven was practically trying to breed Y/n at this point. Thrust, after thrust, after thrust, Steven held tightly onto Y/n's hips and waist, making sure that she stayed in place so that he could properly fuck her, not holding back, and not faltering. Y/n's walls began to tighten even further around him; signaling to Steven that their session was soon to end.

The tightness of her drove Steven absolutely insane as he started to fuck her like a wild animal; gripping onto her body, fangs sinking into her skin, and Steven had even now angled her so that he could reach even deeper, and pleasure Y/n further. And time held up on its promise, as Steven had started to become sloppy with his thrusts, grip beginning to weaken, and become unstable, jaw slowly releasing Y/n's shoulder before Steven preformed one last thrust, and came deep, deep inside Y/n's womb. And as Steven came deep in her, Y/n released all over his cock, soaking it in her liquid. Slowly pulling out of her, Steven became more delicate, treating his love like a vase of ashes -- tenderly, and with caution. He gently lied her back on the bed, and even had the generosity to put her clothes back on for her, as he did the same himself. The further into his aftercare he got, the more worried he became. 'Is she broken?' 'Is she okay?' "Can she even walk?' All of these thoughts flooded his mind to the point that he paused everything he was doing, and held stock still.

Of course, although she was still feeling the numbing pleasure from Steven's performance, Y/n was wide awake, and watched as Steven paced around the room for a moment before stopping, and staring at the carpeted floor meaningfully. Y/n snapped her fingers once or twice, which quickly gained his attention. "Are you okay?" She asked, slightly worried for his mental health, and mental stability. Steven gave a nod before resting next to her on the bed. Pulling the covers over them, Y/n snuggled against Steven, finding comfort in his large, but plush body. Steven smiled warmly, and nuzzled the top of Y/n's head, the latter offering the same affection in return. Both then lovingly gazed into eachother's eyes for a time, Steven's crimson eyes having lit up a bit, and becoming a bit less pale than from before, when he stared at the window. They both found a comfort in one another. They knew then and there that they were destined to last a lifetime. Even seventeen lifetimes if they were crazy enough for it. But all worries came to rest as the newly found lovers rested their eyes in the same bed for the first time, each muttering an 'I love you'. But in Steven's head, the only thought that remained was that she was his -- only his.

"Only mine..." Steven muttered before falling deep into slumber.

<<End>>

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 4 4
this story does not in any way belong to me this story belongs to pwib 'n puff of fanfiction.net
247 0 27
Same as before also saying again that none of these characters belong to me except my OC
229 1 27
I don't own anything nor any of the characters!
23.2K 262 12
Naruto with pokegirls credit goes to MickDunD and I don't own either