I rely on the animation of th...

By Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 33

75 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 33

    As a result of this farce, Hui Nantian happily asked for the signature of the black cat, and the black cat was successfully cleared of the charge of "Polkad does not match". The audience of the black cat was satisfied with the official interpretation, and everyone was happy.

    Only viewers who hate black cats are genuinely hurt.

    They erupted in shocking protests, such as "Recently, Mr. Hui Nantian was instigated by a black cat, is this acceptable?" "Hui Nantian, you black fan is not guaranteed to be familiar." and other famous sentences frequently appeared in the comments. Area.

    It's a pity that the master didn't care, Hui Nantian's sister complacently posted the black cat's TO lottery in Xingbo, and even adored the black cat with great fanfare, a model of successful star chasing.

    Mo Li: Just be happy.

    Hui Nantian's questioning was just a small episode to her. She clicked on the official website of the Golden Cat Award, and the nominations for the third award had been announced. As for the specific ranking, we have to wait until the official awards ceremony in mid-June.

    "Sister, don't look at it, what they do is not as good as yours. The best creative award must be the black cat's meow."

    Concubine Zhu Shiyao, relying on her body in the Maine Coon cat's body at this time, blatantly gave it to her boss, the king of rolls. Pillow breeze. When Mo Li was blessed with such a "meow meow meow", she was so happy, and hugged the fluffy in her arms in the summer.

    "Okay, okay, I'll play games with you after I finish watching these two movies, okay?"

    Men Ke Luoque vomited his soul at the dubbing online class on the virtual light screen, and couldn't help being annoyed when he glanced at it from the corner of his eye. Sitting behind Mo Li, she raised her middle finger to Zhu Shi's big cat.

    It's all the fault of Zhu Shi, the demon concubine who caused disaster to the country, she was originally the black cat's favorite little baby, woo woo!

    Zhu Shi's big cat noticed the empty eyes, turned his head disdainfully, and flicked the long tail behind him disdainfully.

    Still want to compete with him? The good times when there are few people are gone!

    Mo Li didn't pay attention to the interaction between the two of them secretly, she watched very slowly, unlike the double-speed scanning style when she first passed through Interstellar.

    Sure enough, as she expected, "Magical Girl Polka" has fully revealed the prospects and benefits of animation to everyone, and those big companies that have heard the news can't sit still.

    They are not like small copycat companies with little originality, they just copy Polka. The wave of people headed by Ye Chu, under the stimulation of the black cat, took the lead in opening up various markets, striving to develop various themes before saturation.

    Among them, the most representative one is the cute animation that W company is doing.

    Moe animation, as the name suggests, is an animation created for the purpose of depicting cute girls/boys. Most of the themes are related to youth and daily life, and the atmosphere is relaxed, warm and loving. Representative works include various magical girl series, as well as various instant noodle daily series. The favorite catchphrase of Zhai Zhai who loves cute is "cute is justice."

    Moreover, from a commercial point of view, cute animation is also the wave that is easiest to get out of the circle.

    You may not have seen Hei Shencan's Moyuan, you don't like the black books that focus on wits, and you are not interested in the over-concentrated otaku, otome, and rot.

    But you can't refuse "Cardcaptor Sakura".

    Even if you don't watch it, you've heard of the name of the first cute king.

    Damn it, Mo Li silently wrote Ye Chu's name in the memo. This damned man actually broke through the obstacles of magical girls without a teacher, and learned more ways to open cute animations.

    The nominee for the Golden Cat Award this time is the latest animation "A Little Ghost in the House" released by W Company.

    The story is very simple. Li Zi, a human primary school student, accidentally found a little ghost who was separated from his family. After sending it back to no avail, he brought it home for his parents to adopt. Since then, he has experienced various interesting things about living with the little ghost.

    There is no depth, the story mainly has two aspects: the jokes made by humans and ghosts because of the differences in living habits, and the neighbors gradually melt away their prejudice against the ghosts through getting along with the little ghosts. But the win is that the painting style is cute and the story is warm, which well pleased the audience of W Company on Channel 72, and attracted many office workers who were tired from work and wanted to watch some cute short animations for entertainment during their breaks.

    One episode only takes a few minutes, and Mo Li quickly finished 20 or 30 episodes after going on like this, and half an hour passed.

    Tsk, she came back to her senses and turned off the Star Stream animation interface.

    Ye Chu really knows how to deal with children more and more, as well as the group of adults who have a child's heart.

    Except for Company W, those who were dormant also jumped out. Mo Li is most optimistic about Company S among them. Their subject matter is very clichéd, interstellar mechs, but the core is put from the collective to the individual, and there are often missiles in front of the two armies. , there is a scene where the two mechas fight alone in the formation without using the laser.

    It’s true that there are bugs in the plot, it’s really cool to be unable to stand the mecha fight!

    She wanted to see something more, but Mo Li received an invitation from an unexpected visitor.

    She glanced at the name of Xingwang's private message, and her heart skipped a beat.

    ——Interstellar Cultural Supervision Bureau.

    The big one is coming.

    Star Alliance Area 14.

    "Miss Black Cat, I've heard her name for a long time."

    Mo Li stretched out her hand and shook the man politely, and then the light screen received the other party's cyber business card.

    ——Lin Yang, deputy secretary of Interstellar Cultural Supervision Bureau.

    With just one glance, Mo Li was sure that the man opposite was definitely not a kind person.

    It's not that difficult. Most of the people who can sit in the secretary's position for a long time are critical and good at catching others' mistakes. Even if Mo Li can solve the problems he caused, it's really not worth wasting time and energy on this kind of person.

    "Secretary Lin, I've been admiring you for a long time."

    Mo Li replied cautiously, reconfirming that the blurring of the virtual light screen was still on. In the interstellar people's social etiquette, they don't pay attention to the other party's performance, but she doesn't care so much. If this kind of person knows that the black cat is Mo Li, there may be many more things that will happen.

    Lin Yang snorted inexplicably.

    This black cat, who speaks humbly, is actually more alienated than anyone else, all he has to do is engrave the words "what's your business with me" on his face. But I can't make a mistake, it's very slippery.

    "This time, I didn't notify on Starnet. It's because of the people above, I hope to have a good talk with Black Cat Studio." Lin Yang's voice dragged on for a long time, and every time he paused, he would say "ah", The bureaucracy is ten to ten.     "You are an expert, and you know what the animation of our Star Alliance looks like." He continued, "It's a mess, it's a mess. It's not easy to produce an L, ah, but the core character of L is not clear-headed, Leaving the company and doing it alone. It even went to court, can this work, it definitely can't."     Mo Li narrowed her eyes slightly, and almost didn't laugh out loud on the spot.     Whether I can do it or not, I still need you, a layman, to evaluate it?     She pretended to be suddenly enlightened, nodded frequently, and pushed the boat with that kind of innocent tone: "Ah, yes, yes, what the secretary said is true, but I seem to have heard that Company L lost the lawsuit. What's going on?"     Mo Li moved her finger slightly, trying to press the recording button, but the virtual light screen showed that the recording section was loading abnormally.     Hehe, she sneered in her heart, no wonder it took a lot of trouble to invite her to have a face-to-face interview, so it was to guard against it.     Gu Xiaoming lost face because of her hand, probably the news has spread throughout the industry. The Cultural Supervision Bureau's morality is deeper than that of Gu Xiaoming, and it is impossible to fall into the same pit a second time.     "This--hearsay!" Lin Yang raised his voice, showing an expression of righteous indignation, "You are a personal studio, and naturally stand on a personal standpoint, and we all understand. But, the matter of L company is completely It's all that Mo Li took the opportunity to blackmail, ah, a big company has the courage to tolerate these things."     Mo Li: Are you a dish soap, you can really wash L.     Speaking of this, Lin Yang's purpose was slowly revealed.     "Large companies, especially companies recognized by the Star Alliance, are very reliable, ah, they are the benchmark in the animation industry. As for small studios, they are creative, but they are not guaranteed. They can definitely consider cooperating with big companies, right? "

    Mo Li nodded and said: "What the secretary said is that I will consider it, and I will consider it later."

    "Hey, don't fool me." Lin Yang laughed, staring at the virtual light screen in front of him like an eagle with only facial expressions , "I'll tell you straight, the stakes are deeper than you imagined."

    Mo Li's smile disappeared.

    The facial expression of "(?ー')" appears on the virtual light screen.

    "There are many themes, which are stipulated by the General Administration. The animation release rules on public platforms, and individual studios need to pay attention." Lin Yang stared at the nondescript facial expression, and slanted one lip, "Insinuation Reality, high-voltage wires, fictional history, high-voltage wires, the protagonist is not human, three views are not correct, high-voltage wires, how many lines do you think Polka will commit if you really want to be investigated?"

    Mo Li: Don't force me to slap you.

    This is the naked threat. Ye Chu's children's environmental protection animation is more insinuating reality than hers. Which animation of Mo Li's vest has no fictional history. As for the protagonist non-human race, it is even more nonsense. Don't non-human races who dare to love the interstellar world deserve to draw animation? .

    However, if Lin Yang dared to say this, then these regulations must have been recorded in the Cultural Supervision Bureau, but the concept was vague enough for him to tamper with the black cat.

    Mo Li knew very well that he did it on purpose.

    Even though she arranged a lot of marketing strategies for the black cat, trying to package the black cat as an image of seeking fame and profit. But it's useless, experts in the exploitation industry will know what's going on with her as soon as they make a move. If she is an ambitious monopoly capitalist, she should have registered a patent for the magical girl theme from the beginning, or registered a patent for her own plush toys and FUFU.

    But she didn't. Everything she did was more like a guide, guiding the way for those who came after.

    An opponent who does not seek fame and profit is terrible, which means that the opponent's vision is farther away, which means that she wants to become a meritorious person in the industry and be admired and admired by later generations. This is something that business predators are not allowed to happen. Since Black Cat is unwilling to abide by the rules of the game, he can only use special means to ask her out.

    After all, it is a big tree that attracts the wind.

    Fortunately, she was prepared for the backhand, Mo Li raised the corners of her lips.

    There are always people who better than you. Although she didn't expect the other party to do it so early, it was easy for her, and it was still in the plan.

    "Secretary Lin, I don't think Polka has touched any high-voltage lines."

    Mo Li stood up with a smile, leaned forward, and looked above Lin Yang.

    "What she encountered was nothing more than the ambition of some people."

    Lin Yang raised his eyebrows, and it really was a thorn.

    He looked up to the sky and laughed, as if the black cat had told some big joke, tears were streaming down his face.

    "Oh, I'm still a college student. Cultural matters are not as simple as you think."

    Mo Li smiled without saying a word.

    "Since this is the case, Miss Black Cat has made up her mind. It's not convenient for me to interfere with your personal choice, is it?" Lin Yang said, "As for me, I have done my best. Since we can't agree, please go back. Let's go."

    Mo Li got up and left, counting the seconds silently in her heart.

    Before she could walk out of the Cultural Supervision Bureau, the Xingwang account received a warning message.

    [Warning: After review, the work you published on the Star Stream platform has violated the regulations, please deal with it as soon as possible! 】

    The author has something to say: When I

    write, I think of reality, and my blood pressure goes up, damn it.

    "Little Ghost in the House" pinched him "Sweet Private Cat", which is a very cute early education animation, instant noodles for a few minutes, really cute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 1 1
"𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑-𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚕�...
23 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...
10 0 1
Shawn forms a new racing crew and has one goal in mind. Revenge on Max for winning the grand prix 3 years ago. Taking his race track from him. With n...
867 15 8
The Island nation of Thyseria, home of the Amazons and the home to the most technologically advanced nation on the planet opens itself to the outsid...