Don't blame me

By thisbitchcinderella

[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. ... More

introduction
choosing ceremony-one
Training-two
Wounds can heal-three
jealous-four
Not all men-five
Party with obstacles-six
first true kiss-seven
Pray-eight
Stay as duo-nine
the fence-ten
confessing-eleven
first-twelve
jealous, Daisy?-thirteen
infirmary-fourteen
beaten up-fifteen
vistors day-seventeen
Explanations-eighteen
Siblings-nineteen
tears and kisses-twenty
Announcement
Announcement

war games-sixteen

891 19 11
By thisbitchcinderella

"I'll take the stiff!" My brother said and I was rolling my eyes wanting to go when Tris was fast by his side and I looked at them.

"Someone, to give the blame to?" Eric chuckled.

"Something like that." My brother smirked.

"Then I'll take the other one!" I smiled knowing that I was in Eric's team.

My brother's smile faded but now I was smiling.

Peter and Lynn ended up in Eric's team together with me whilst Marlene and Uriah were with Four.

"I am gonna shoot you in your ass!" I smirked at Uriah who looked horrified.

"Daisyyyy! Stop it! My ass is soo gorgeous I don't want it hurt." Uriah squealed and we all giggled

"Four is she allowed to shoot me in the butt?" Uriah asked my brother who turned to look at us confused.

"She's allowed to shoot you anywhere she wants except your head if someone shoots at your head he's out like one other of his team," Eric answered for Four and I smiled at Uriah English.

"Your team gets off first," Eric told Four who took his team and jumped off at our final station the old amusement park.

"Anyone an idea where we could hide the flag?" Eric asked and I thought about it.

"The mirror room," I mumbled and everyone looked at me.

"What was that initiate?" Eric asked and I looked at him and his icy blue eyes.

"The mirror room. Even if they would know where we hide it they would probably take another 57 minutes to find the flag with all the reflections." I said precisely.

"Anyone has a better idea?" Eric asked and everybody shook his head.
"Then the mirror room it is," Eric smirked at me and we jumped off.

"We still need a strategy," I stated.

"What's your thought?" Lynn asked and we gathered in a circle.

"They probably think of something high. So I guess they will hide the flag in the Ferris wheel which is slightly moving right now which means it weights it from at least 3 people."

"I never knew you were that clever." Peter looked slightly confused and everyone else except Eric did.

"We need 2 people to guard the flag. 2 on the defense. 3 are gathering somewhere around the mirror room to see if anyone comes. Then the last 4 are going to the Ferris wheel. 3 are staying at the bottom to shoot. And the tiniest one goes up to get the flag. If they are hiding in the small cabins they don't notice the small weight." I was finished with my strategy and everyone looked stunned even Eric.

"Peter and I are going to stay with Mike outside to guard." Lynn pulled Peter and Mike to her and Peter gave Lou the flag.

"Then Edward and I are going to the mirror room." Lou was tall at least 5'9 or 6' she was one of the tallest and broadest initiate girls. Eric chose the broad and strong people whilst my brother chose the smaller and clever one-even though I wouldn't say Uriah is the brightest.

"The rest is going with me to the Ferris wheel," Eric announced and the rest was Drew, Lewis, and I. Not the best combination.

"Daisy you have to climb your the smallest and you have good balance," Drew said and I looked at them in utter shock.

"What?"

"Yeah. You have to climb." Lewis repeated to Drew.

Didn't they know I was scared of heights? And this was hellish.

"Ehh of course. Yeah." I said and everyone went to their spots and we 4 sneaked to the Ferris wheel. Eric was behind me his hand on my lower back.

Alright. We're gonna break up. We're keeping everyone occupied while you are climbing. Okay?" Eric looked at me and I just nodded not having another choice.

They went ahead and I took a deep breath before I sprinted to the ladder when Uriah stood in front of me.

"Nope. Not coming where you want." He said and I shot him in the arm.
"I thought we were friends!" He said joking while holding the arm I shot.

I jogged behind him and then shot him in the butt smirking.

"YOU DID NOT JUST SHOOT ME IN THE-"

"Butt? Yes, I did!" I cut him off before I started climbing

I didn't look down that would only make me dizzy. I climbed up and started to make my way to the cabinet which was shining through a few holes.

"She's here!" A girl's voice was heard and they started shooting at me.

I clung to the railing as I started to shoot back at them. I got Christina's arm and breast. Then I started to climb again. I looked down briefly seeing my brother and Eric fighting and then Eric got shot in his breast.

I heard a shot and quickly moved respectively climbed to the one cabinet and crawled inside grabbing the flag when someone shot my leg. Tris. She was in the cabinet hiding.

"You're gonna regret that." I hissed and she stood up. I shot her arm and as she was distracted I held the flag up yelling and all the faces looked up to us. Even from the distance, I swear I could see Eric yelling proudly.

We won and it wasn't even that bad. We won and I was happy. We won but Tris wasn't happy. She stood up and started a fight. She got me in my face but I got her too. It got out of control. I was standing close to the edge and she pushed me.

Air was whirling around me and it felt like I was flying even though I couldn't fly and would soon hit the ground.

I don't know when it happened but I soon was unconscious.

---------------------------------------

Eric's pov

Something felt off when Daisy didn't climb down.

"Eric I think they're fighting," Peter said not looking at me but at the scenario which was happening at the Ferris wheel.

I looked closer and saw Tris punching Daisy and they didn't stop. Not even when Daisy was close to the edge. Tris pushed her. It all happened faster than it did. Daisy fell.

I ran to where my calculation said she would bounce on the ground.

Daisy wasn't yelling and at the thoughts I had she was unconscious. Everyone was scared as hell. Marlene was yelling at Uriah about how he should help her.

What should he do? She was falling too fast for anyone to open a net and if my calculation is wrong there's no way she'll be still alive if she'll hit the ground.

Daisy was falling faster than she should and her hair was whirling around wildly. If she wasn't falling I would've liked that but she was. And even though I hated to admit it it hurt me. More than I would like it.

Seconds later Daisy was in my arms. With a few bruises, surely a broken leg, and a concussion from where she hit the railing.

I was happy to see her breathing but I ran with her in my arms and everybody else to the train.

Tris is at fault. I'm gonna kick her out. I'm gonna kick her out and she'll be more than just factionless. I'm gonna kill her! She hurt Daisy.

The train was fast but I caught up with it and jumped in not once letting Daisy slip holding her tight in my grip.

When we were safe on the train I laid her down on the floor.

Her friends rushed to her.

"Is she going to be fine?" Peter asked holding her hand.

"I don't know. As soon as we're in dauntless she has to get to the infirmary!"

"I'm scared," Marlene said to Uriah while he was holding her in his arms.

"How did it happen?" Lynn asked looking at Daisy.

"I'm not allowed to say any accusations," I said in a monotone even though I knew she was pushed. I wondered where Four is. He is her brother. Shouldn't he care about her?

"Can someone look for Four?" I asked- more command-and Lynn stood up walking away and looking for Daisys brother.

"I kneeled putting Daisy's head on my lap.

Peter smirked at me and if he wasn't Daisy's best friend he surely would get a leader look back but I just let it slip off.

A few minutes we arrived at Dauntless and I slipped my hand under Daisy's knees and held her bridal style.

I rushed to the infirmary and Mary was in utter shock as she saw Daisy's condition.

--------------------‐-

20 minutes later Daisy was connected to the devices the permanent beeping made me shiver.

I never saw her like this.

Mary said it looked worse than it was. My suspicions were confirmed. Daisy had a broken leg and a minor concussion and the bruises on her face would be faded by tomorrow.

"You're a fighter, you know?" I chuckled looking at Daisy.

Even though it's the worst I've ever seen her not everyone would be alive after such an fall.

"She'll be awake by tomorrow. Don't worry." Mary brought me a blanket and a bottle of water, "she's fine. Just a broken leg nothing more."

"What if the concussion is bad?" I asked and Mary smiled. I was worried something I never was.

"It's just a minor concussion which leads to"

"Headaches and too much sleep for 2 days." I cut her off, "I know."

"Then stop worrying so much." Mary scolded me and I rolled my eyes.
"Four is here." She said and my smile faded.

"What is he doing here?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Eric, he's her brother."

"And? He cared more about that stiff than he did about her!" I scowled.

"I'll let him in." Mary just said before she walked away.

A minute later Four came walking in with that stiff behind him. Who does he think he is?

"Tell me you're stupid. Please tell me." I was so mad right now I could rip off both their heads.

"Why?" Four looked at me slightly confused.

"She pushed Daisy!" I yelled at him and he shook his head.

"I know." Four answered coldly, "That is why I wanted her to see Daisy's condition.

"Only family is allowed in this room," I stated pointing for Tris to go out.

"And what are you?" Four crossed his arms and my eye slightly twitched.

"You serious right now? I'm a leader I can do whatever I desire to do!"

"She's with me!" He had a nerve coming here and then letting this stiff stay.

"You're out." I just said and Tris flinched.

"She's not! I have a say in this too! And I didn't even give you my report from the play and according to this Tris is still in!" If he wasn't Daisy's brother he'll be dead within a second now.

I huffed. "She won't survive the second part anyway so let her stay." I had an evil smirk on my face.

"Water." I heard someone cough and turned to Daisy. Her eyes were slightly open and I gave her my water bottle before I helped her sit up.

"My head hurts." She chuckled and I loved that she made fun of her condition like the Daisy I know.

"It's good to see you awake Girasol." She turned to her brother and I saw her smile twitch but she held it up only that now it wasn't that real.

"Always biggie." She said and took a sip of my water.

"She's good so I'm gonna go," Tris said and wanted to turn but Four grab her tight.

"You're not gonna leave the room without an apology. And Eric's gonna give you a punishment." That was the first good thing Four said in the last 4 years.

"I'm sorry," Tris mumbled.

"Sorry, I didn't understand you," Daisy smirked and I couldn't help but suppress a chuckle.

"I'm sorry for pushing you!" Tris rolled her eyes.

"Watch your attitude!" I snarled at her and my blue eyes made her freeze.

"And for the first training where you said I hit you while I didn't! Isn't that right?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that even though it wasn't true."

"Even though you apologized. I will not accept this apology." She said in a monotone and Tris left the room with Four on her heels.

"You'll sleep now and I will get you for visitors' day tomorrow," I said squeezing her hand, and then I left but she didn't leave me.

Everything I thought of was Daisy.

She didn't leave my mind.

Daisy.

This brown hair.

Her eyes.

Everything.

Soooo what do you think about that chapterrrrrr. Let's just ignore the Eric pov I'm not good at his pov so it's a little crappy but tell me if you liked the chapter Xx!

Please vote and comment

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

[Edited: 13 January 2023]

Please tell me if you see any grammatical or spelling errors Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7K 81
Venus Eaton is desperate to escape the abuse of her previous faction although she is unaware and unprepared of the ordeals of Dauntless initiation. S...
132K 3.2K 138
This is the second story in a trilogy: Change Of Heart (Book One)-complete To Save A City (Book Two)-complete To Change A City (Book Three)-in prog...
34.6K 1K 27
Now following the 'Divergent' story, it's been two years since Amalia and Tobias learned that there was a plan brewing between Erudite and Dauntless;...
623 65 8
π„π‘πˆπ‚ π‚πŽπ”π‹π“π„π‘. . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . β˜† "what if i was just always meant to lose him?" . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . β˜† valentina eaton though...