LSM Lost Files: TWICE

Par NotImportantNotAtAll

From the authors who brought you the fan favourite Lovesick Monster saga, comes an anthology series within th... Plus

Missing You (Part One)
Missing You (Part Two)
Seoul Searching
Kyoto Protocol (Part One)
Kyoto Protocol (Part Two)
Kyoto Protocol (Part Three)
Signal: A Love Story
Signal: Yesterday, Today, And All Tomorrows
Love Foolish: Friendzone
Love Foolish: Eyes Wide Open
Pet Shop
Clear My Mind
Acmé De La Vie
Push and Pull (Part Two)
Karuizawa Stories: Perhaps
Karuizawa Stories: Big, Blonde, and Beautiful
Karuizawa Stories: For Your Heart, I'm Qualified
Karuizawa Stories: Ready to Be
Karuizawa Stories: Moonlight Sunrise
Mother
Set Me Free

Push and Pull (Part One)

1.8K 32 28
Par NotImportantNotAtAll

"All the best of luck for tomorrow, Unnie..."
"Gomawo, Jihyo..."

I hugged Jisoo closely–or as close as her big belly allowed, in fact–and smiled at the bride-to-be. Gosh. She was just so beautiful and angelic, wasn't she? She'd make the perfect mother and wife, I was sure of it. Jisoo smiled and wrinkled her nose as a small giggle left her mouth.

"Damn it was a challenge to hug for us, wasn't it?" she whispered.

Thinking that I had unintentionally offended her, I quickly shook my head.

"N–No, no, Unnie! It's normal! Your belly was in the way, that's expected!" I tried, but Jisoo laughed and shook her head.
"That part I knew. I was referring to... These..." she said as her eyes fell down to my chest.

Ah...

"O–Oh... Right..." I chuckled. Jisoo giggled as she hugged my arm.
"Damn, Jihyo... Isn't it hard to have such huge breasts? I mean... I'm nowhere near your size... But even for me it's getting a little difficult nowadays," she said as we started walking. I sighed.
"Tell me about it, Unnie... Back pains are regular for me..." I admitted.
"Luckily we have Sunny's Emporium, huh?" she joked. I giggled and nodded.
"Sunny-unnie's bras are the best..." I agreed. Jisoo pursed her lips.
"But the milk..." she added.
"Yeah... The milk..." I nodded again.
"It refills so quickly..." she lamented.
"Mine too..." I replied, "... We should tell Sunny-unnie to develop a self-pumping bra."
"We really should..." she muttered.

We both shared a laugh. I never had the chance to speak with Jisoo this much before, and even tonight during her bridal shower I didn't really spend that much time talking with her. But Minsoo just texted me that he was reaching soon, so I approached Jisoo to say my goodbyes, and she ended up walking with me to the exit. Jisoo suddenly looked at me and asked a question.

"Jihyo-ya! Are you going to stay with the others at the Twice dorm, tonight? Is Minsoo staying with Yeoni?" she asked.
"Oh, no, no... He's picking me up right now. I think the preparations are done, so Minsoo could go home," I said, before asking her my own question, "Where are you staying tonight, Unnie?"

Jisoo smiled.

"I'll stay in my family home with Blackpink and Irene-unnie. Yeoni is staying in his Yangcheon-gu apartment alone, it seems. Sana and Jeongyeonie are dropping him there later. I thought Minsoo would accompany him, that's why I asked you," she told me.

I nodded. We reached the Lotte World Tower lobby, and I could see Minsoo's TWD van already waiting for me at the lobby. With that, I smiled at Yeoni's soon-to-be wife, and gave her another hug.

"I'm going, then, Unnie... See you tomorrow morning!" I said. Jisoo hummed sweetly and nodded.
"Thanks, Jihyo. Have a great night!" she wished me.
"You too, Unnie! Annyeong!" I smiled.

I was about to leave, but I caught Jisoo staring at my breasts again. Blush started creeping up my cheeks as I slapped her arm jokingly.

"Y–Ya... Unnie!" I protested shyly. The angel laughed and shook her head.
"Mianhae, Jihyo... I mean... They're just... So... Big! They're even bigger than the last time I saw you, I think! Is it because of the dress?" she admitted.

Now my cheeks were fully blushing. Damn. I knew this green Off-White dress was a little revealing, and... It really accentuated my tits, but... Was it really that noticeable? Also... Regarding the size...

"Y–Yeah, Unnie... It's... I think it's the dress," I decided to just say. Jisoo laughed and nodded her head.
"I thought so too... Anyways... Go, go! Minsoo's waiting! Annyeong!" she said.
"A–Annyeong, Unnie!" I chuckled.

Jisoo waved cutely while rubbing her big baby bump, and I walked over towards my boyfriend's car... Minsoo's car.

Gosh... Minsoo. Suddenly I missed him so much. Today was a busy day for him, because as Yeoni's best man, he had to go to the SHSCC and YG Hotel to finalize everything about the wedding ceremony and reception tomorrow. He then went with Sana and Lisa to the Gentleman's Lounge to prepare the bachelor party. He was so busy today that he was already away when I woke up, so I hadn't met him the entire day... And I realized I hadn't even talked to him in person today! Just via texts. I've missed you, my Minchu...

I opened the car door and hopped into the passenger seat. I found Minsoo... Not looking at me.

"Hi, Minchu!" I chirped.
"H–H–Hi... M–Mommy..." he stammered.

Why was he stammering?

"How was the Lounge? How was the party?" I asked as I pulled on the seatbelt and wore it.
"I–It... It was... Good! Great, yeah..." he stuttered.

I looked at Minsoo curiously. Why did it feel like he... Avoided looking at me?

"Was... W–Was yours good?" he asked as he started driving. I nodded.
"Mm! Everyone was happy, and Sunny-unnie was a great host," I chuckled, but I was staring at him.

Minsoo felt my stares and took a quick glance at me, made a soft yelp, before turning his focus back on the road as fast as he could. Hmm... This was suspicious.

"Minchu, is everything all right?" I asked slowly.

He never nodded that quickly before.

"Y–Y–Yeah! Yeah all is... A–All is well!" he whimpered, still not looking at me.

Hmm... This was strange. He usually would usually be all dorkily mushy and adorably awkward, but tonight... Why was he whimpering? Why was he avoiding looking at me? Curious, I texted Sana.

'Sha, Minsoo's acting weird tonight. Did something happen at the Lounge?'

I waited for her to reply for a few moments... But then I put my phone back in my purse. Ah... The heck. I decided to just close my eyes and rested my head on the carseat. Minsoo was generally quiet, and I was usually the one who initiated the conversation, but tonight, I was somewhat tired after Jisoo's bridal shower, so if Minsoo didn't want to talk... Then let us enjoy this silence.

And–surprisingly enough–we did drive in silence. My mind went places. What happened at the lounge? What did Sana and Lisa plan for Yeoni's bachelor party? I knew 2NE1 was performing, also Mamamoo... Jessi-unnie... Itzy was the surprise performer. PSY was also performing, and Yeri showed us the video of Hyejin and Rachel dancing with him earlier. Nothing out of the ordinary... So why was Minsoo acting strange?

"W–We're... We're here, Mommy..."

His words awakened me from my thoughts. I opened my eyes and straightened my back, and I noticed that we've reached our apartment in Mapo-gu. I smiled and tried to lean over to kiss his cheeks... But Minsoo was already out of the van.

Something was really weird.

Impatient, I took out my phone again. Sana hadn't replied. Shit. She couldn't be asleep at this hour, could she? It was only a little past midnight? She must be busy with Jeongyeon. Should I text her fiancé instead? No, no... I shouldn't bother them. But my mind was bothered!

"Minsoo, is... Is everything alright?" I called my boyfriend as I quickly followed him towards the lift lobby.
"I–It's... It's fine, Mommy... Everything's fine!" he replied, but he quickened his steps.

I glared at his back. He was hiding something from me, wasn't he? What did he do? Was he flirting with another girl? No, that was not like Minsoo. Other than me, he was only close to Jeongyeon, and I didn't mind him doing stuff with her, I was even prepared to allow them have sex on his birthday last January. As a matter of fact, I didn't mind him doing stuff with any of my Twice sisters... Probably except for Nayeon, but Nayeon was with me at the Emporium! What happened at the lounge? This was killing me!

We reached the elevator, and I glared at him as we entered the lift taking us up to the twelfth floor, our unit. He was still avoiding me, he wouldn't even look at me! I couldn't take this any longer. I placed my hands on my hips, and I shouted at him.

"Han Minsoo! What happened? You've been acting strange since you picked me up! What happened at the lounge?" I demanded.

Minsoo stole a quick glance at me, but as before... He whimpered and looked away. This offended me.

"Tell me what happened..." I growled.

In response, Minsoo closed his eyes and shook his head.

"N–Nothing, M–Mommy... Nothing happened..." he squeaked.

The lift reached our floor, and Minsoo took off... Almost running... Towards our unit. I rushed after him. My chest rose and fell as my breathing got ragged from the anger building up inside my heart. Minsoo looked like he was about to run away again, but I slammed the door behind us, and it made him freeze in fear.

"HAN MIN SOO! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE A STEP FURTHER AWAY FROM ME BEFORE SPEAKING TO ME!" I screamed.

Minsoo turned around very, very slowly, his eyes still closing. I studied his face. He... He didn't look guilty, to be honest. He looked... Why was he blushing so red? Why were his eyes shut?

"M–M–Mommy..." he whined.
"TELL. ME. WHAT. HAPPENED!" I yelled. "AND OPEN YOUR EYES! WHY WON'T YOU EVEN LOOK AT YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND? WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF?"

Minsoo looked like he was about to faint in fear. Annoyed and irritated at this weird behavior, I stomped my way towards him, before stopping right under his nose. I could almost feel his beating heart. He was hyperventilating.

"Look at me..." I commanded him.
"M–Mommy..."
"Look. At. Me," I repeated.

Left with no choice, Minsoo slowly opened his eyes. He looked... He looked... Scared? This melted my heart. Oh gosh, Minsoo... Did something bad happen to him? Why was I being mean towards him? He might be just so tired...

"Minchu... Honey... What happened? Just... Please... Just tell me! What happened?" I begged.

I pulled him for a hug, and I heard him whimpering again.

"M–Mm–Mmh... M–Mommy!"

At the same moment, I instantly felt his... Oh my God!

"M–Minchu?" I looked up.

Minsoo stared at me guiltily. I looked down, and I noticed a wet patch on his pants... Around the crotch area...

"S–Sorry... M–Mommy... I–I... I–I... I couldn't... Hold it in..." he stammered.
"D–D–Did you just... C–Cum?" I asked, bewildered.
"Y–Y–Yes?" Minsoo stuttered.

He did cum. He... He... He came? But...

"W–Why?" I asked him, although my heart went lighter and lighter. My boyfriend blushed as red as a gochugaru, biting his lips as he stared into my eyes.
"I–I... I've missed you so... Much the... The entire day. And... A–And... I... I forgot to... To take the milk you prepared for me and... And I've been craving it... S–So... Bad... And... Then... Just now, I... I saw you in... In this dress... And its..." he rambled.

His eyes fell onto my cleavage, and I heard him gulping loudly. I also felt his boner poking my abs again, throbbing.

"S–So... Sorry... M–Mommy..." Minsoo squeaked again.

Something started growing inside my heart. It wasn't the anger and confusion I felt earlier. This... This was... A laughter. I felt like a geyser, brewing inside my stomach, then up my lungs, traveling onto my throat... Until eventually it burst out in a loud cackle from my mouth.

"M–Mommy?" Minsoo asked in fear.

I couldn't reply. I doubled over and laughed my ass off. Oh gosh... Gosh, Minsoo! So that was why he avoided looking at me? He was afraid that he would cum? I started slapping his chest both in annoyance and amusement... And he started laughing too.

"Oh my God, MINCHU! You could've just told me!" I yelled.
"S–Sorry... I... I was afraid that I might... Explode on the road... It was... It was the office's car, right? I shouldn't soil it..." he defended himself.

His words made me laugh more, and I lunged forward to kiss his lips. Warmly, lovingly. Gosh, Han Minsoo... My Han Minsoo. What did I do to deserve such a sweet boy as my lover? I felt his hands creeping behind my back, and I pushed him over to the living room, all the way until we both stumbled upon the sofa, him beneath me. I pulled back, and smiled from ear to ear as I stared at his handsome face.

"You were saying something about this dress?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.
"Y–Yes..." he chuckled.
"What about it?" I asked.

Minsoo gulped again, his eyes glued to my tits. I smirked. This boy. He could've just ask nicely, and I would gladly give him my mountains... It was his anyway.

"It's... It... I think it made your... B–Boobs... Look..." he chose the right words.
"Even bigger?" I asked in a whisper.

To my surprise, Minsoo shook his head. His hands moved from my back to my waist, creeping slowly up, almost reaching my tits.

"Not just bigger... They look... Even more... Round... And... A–And delicious... And... Tempting..." he sighed.

I giggled and stooped down to kiss his lips, making sure that my tits were pressing against his chest. I felt his cock throbbing underneath my body as I started grinding my hips against his crotch. I lifted my face a little away from him, staring into his eyes.

"Minchu..." I purred.
"Y–Yes, Mommy?" he asked.
"Do you prefer me with the dress on..."

I lifted my body up, and I pulled the strings off my shoulders, pulling the fabric down, uncovering my breasts. I didn't wear a bra, so my tits just jumped out of the dress, my nipples erect and ready. As if automatically, my milk started dripping out of my nipples, ready for my boyfriend to feast upon. Minsoo's eyes bulged open, and his other bulge... The one underneath my crotch, started pulsating quickly.

"... Or like this?" I teased him.

He whimpered again, but this time, his eyes were firmly locked on his favorite tits. I giggled and stooped down... And I buried his face underneath my breasts. He sighed satisfactorily, and like an infant searching for his mother's milk... He started suckling.

"M–Mmh... Y–Yes... D–Drink... D–Drink it... M–Minchu... M–Mmmmh!" I started moaning.

Minsoo was drinking ravenously, sucking my nipples with gusto, making loud squelching sounds as I felt volumes of my milk spurting out again and again out of me. My hips instantly moved themselves... Grinding against his rock hard boner. This felt... Nice...

"M–Mmh! Mnngh... Mmgh..." Minsoo mumbled. I giggled and hugged his head tighter.
"D–Do... Mmmh... Do you... L–Love... Your milk, Minchu? Have you been... T–Thirsty for it... The entire... A–Ah... Day?" I teased him further.

My boyfriend didn't reply with words, simply nodding as he continued suckling. He started swirling his tongue around my areola, both of his palms kneading my tits furiously, and this made me go crazy. I grinded my hips even faster. I started feeling heat rushing all over my body.

"M–Min... Minchu... S–Slow down... M–Mommy's... M–Mmh... U–Ugh... M–Minchu..." I moaned louder.

He didn't listen. Instead, his hands traveled down from my tits, caressing my waist... Down to grab my ass full on, kneading it strongly. His fingers lifted my dress up, revealing my ass... And he...

SLAP

M–Minsoo... Spanked me?

"M–Min... M–Minchu? A–Ah! M–M–Min... A–AH!" I yelped.

Minsoo kept spanking me. Oh... Oh God... He had never spanked me before! I... I felt... Oh no... My body started going rigid. My body started trembling. My hips were moving by themselves... I'm...

"M–M–Min... M–MINCHU!!!"

I felt like my body imploded and exploded at the same exact second as a large volume of milk bursted out of my nipples, together with an explosion of my pussy juice, gushing out of my vagina. My back arched up as I screamed in delight, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. This was... This was an orgasm like never before!

I stumbled back, sprawling on the sofa. My breathing was ragged, his breathing was ragged. I stared at my boyfriend, who was staring back at me with her milk stained mouth gaping, his chest raising and falling in quick succession.

"M–Minchu... M–M–Min... M–Minchu..." I could only whisper his name.
"M–Mommy..." he replied.
"Y–You're... W–Wild..." I grinned.

My hands traced up, feeling my entire body wet with milk, pussy juice, and sweat. He was drenched too, but as he lifted his body, opened his shirt, and crawled over to approach me, I noticed that... Minsoo looked different tonight.

"Minchu..." I caressed his cheeks.

Minsoo smiled and kissed my forehead, but then... He stared into my eyes with... Lust.

"Mommy Jihyo... Y–You're... So... Hot..." he muttered, his breath tremulous.

He had called me hot a million times before, but... Somehow my cheeks blushed hearing him say those words tonight. Gosh... Was it a mistake being separated for an entire day? What if he turned into a wild beast tonight?

"Why are you so wild tonight? Did you miss me that much?" I chuckled. Minsoo nodded.
"I guess so..." he admitted.

His eyes fell onto my breasts, and his hands immediately went up to knead them. I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying his palms squeezing my flesh, his fingers toying with my nipples. I knew he could never get enough of me. Suddenly, I felt him stopping as he stared at my breasts.

"M–Mommy... Are you... Y–You're... Still wearing G-cups, right?" he suddenly asked.

His question made me laugh. So he did notice...

"What if I say I'm bigger?" I grinned as I looked at him. Minsoo went full red in an instant.
"W–W–What?" he stammered. I chuckled and nodded.
"Well... Thanks to you constantly sucking and kneading my breasts every single day for the past four months..."

His eyes lit up in anticipation. Gosh, Minsoo... He looked like a little boy about to receive a new toy on Christmas day! I grinned from ear to ear and pulled his face closer.

"... I'm wearing H-cups now..." I told him.
"O–Oh... M–My... God..." he whimpered.

I laughed and pressed my lips against his, my hand slipping down to unbuckle his pants. As we kept kissing and kissing, as our tongues battled for supremacy inside our mouths, our hands worked in tandem to undress each other. Before long, we were both naked... And I noticed that his cock looked... Hungry.

"You seem ready..." I teased him, my fingers dancing on his twitching shaft. Minsoo chuckled.
"I've been edging the entire time..." he whispered.
"How can I help release the tension, then, Minchu?" I followed up. Minsoo sighed.
"... I... Want... To bury it in between your..."
"No, Minchu, they're not mine..." I interjected. "... They're yours..."

With that, I pushed him to lie down on the sofa, before positioning myself over him. I grabbed his cock and placed it safely in between my breasts. Minsoo squirmed in delight as he felt my massive mounds engulfing his entire manhood, and with that, I pressed my tits to the center... And started giving him a tittyfuck.

"F–F–Fuck... M–Mommy... O–Ooh..."
"Do you... Like... Having your... Fat... Cock... Getting sandwiched... In between... These H cups... Titties... Minsoo?" I teased him.
"Y–Ye... Yes! YES! M–M–MOMMY! U–Ugh... M–mommy..." he squealed.

He threw his head back, his hands gripping the edges of the sofa. I pressed my tits even tighter around his cock and opened my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and let my saliva drip down, coating his throbbing cock. I slurped and twirled my tongue around his red hot cock head, and Minsoo squirmed. I knew he couldn't last long like this.

"M–M–Mommy... I–I..." he strained.

I didn't reply. I was busy working his cock with my tits. I scooped and dropped my left and right breast interchangeably, brushing my nipples against his shaft, lubricating it with my milk. It was a messy tittyfuck... Just the way we loved it.

"F–F–Fuck... F–FUCK... M–Mommy... M–Mommy..." Minsoo squealed.

I opened my mouth and took on his entire manhood in one go. I clamped my lips around his cock and slurped loudly, my head bobbing up and down. This was too much for him. Minsoo started grunting, his body started shaking.

"O–Oh... O–Oh my God... M–M–Mo... MOMMY!"

I expected him to reach his climax and explode inside my mouth, but instead... He pounced forward, sitting on top of my abs. I squealed in shock, but the next thing I knew, I was already laying flat on my back, with Minsoo pumping his hips front and back rapidly, his hands grabbing my tits as his cock moved like a piston in between them. He was... He was fucking my tits!

"M–M–Min... A–Ah! S–Slow... S–Slow down... M–Minchu..." I moaned.
"M–M–Mommy! M–MOMMY! F–Fuck... F–F–Fuck... U–Ughh... M–MOMMY!" he grunted.

Minsoo moved even faster for another few seconds, his body shaking greatly... And he came. He came hard. He blasted his white liquid all over my face, the first few shots landing straight on my eyes, shutting them close. The next few shots filled my gaping mouth, my nose... He kept cumming. He never came this much before!

"M–Min... M–Min... Minchu! K–Kya!" I squealed as I felt more and more thick white liquid landing non-stop all over me.
"M–M–Mommy! F–Fuck! F–F... FUCK!"

At last... I felt his pressure on my body loosening. I heard a thump, and I sensed that he was falling on the carpeted floor. Still, I couldn't move. I knew my entire face and tits were covered in his semen... But... That was not the thing that stunned me.

Minsoo... Minsoo never fucked me this wildly before!

Slowly, I regained my composure and wiped the cum out of my eyes. I sat up and looked down. All this mess. Fuck... How much did he cum? I looked down, finding him gasping and panting on the floor, breathing laboriously.

"M–Minchu... Are you... Alright?" I asked my boyfriend.
"Y–Yes... Yes... I–I... I'm... F–Fine..." he rambled weakly.

I chuckled. This boy... He told me he was edging the entire day, so it was normal that he went a little overboard after seeing me in this dress. But... Like I said, he never fucked me this wildly before... And we were pretty wild by any standards.

Did something happen during the day? He spent today with Yeoni, Lisa, and Sana. Minsoo was used to Sana's flirtiness... Did Lisa do anything to him? No, no... Lisa's charm was her fat booty, and I knew Minsoo preferred tits over booties any day. If he was into big asses, we had Mina and Tzuyu. So, no... Yeoni might be tempted by Lisa and Sana, but Minsoo wouldn't. I knew that for sure. But then... What?

I looked at my exhausted boyfriend, and couldn't stop myself from giggling. He looked so tired right now, gasping for breath like fish out of water as he lay on the floor. I decided to join him, so I laid myself next to him, placing my palm on his beating heart.

"Ssh... Calm down, Minchu..." I whispered.

Minsoo chuckled as he turned to look at me. I smiled and pecked his lips. Knowing him, being with him for the past four months made me know that our night was far from over. I would have to breastfeed him soon, and we would continue having sex way into the night... But for now, I suppose letting him rest a little wouldn't hurt.

"I love you, Jihyo..." he muttered sweetly. I nodded and scrunched my nose.
"I love you too, Minchu..." I replied.

I leaned forward to kiss him, lovingly, passionately... But then I felt his hands creeping up to fondle my breasts. I giggled. My God! This boy was insatiable!

"Minchu! Don't you wanna rest for a bit?" I giggled. Minsoo blushed shyly, but... He shook his head.
"No... I... I think... I need more..." he muttered.

Gasping, I looked down... And found that his manhood was... Oh... God...

"M–Minchu...?"

Before I could even process the fact that he was having a full boner after cumming twice without being replenished by my milk, Minsoo scooped my body up, carrying me. I squealed and clung onto his neck... But I let him carry me towards our room. This... Minsoo... This... Wild... Lustful Minsoo... Why did I... Like him more?

We entered our bedroom, and Minsoo rested me on the bed, before climbing up and crawling onto me. For the first time in such a long time, my eyes widened as I saw his cock swinging underneath his body. D–Damn... When did I forget that Minsoo's cock was... Actually quite fat?

"M–Minchu..." I whimpered.
"Mommy..." he whispered as he positioned himself on top of me. "... May I?"

I could only nod. Minsoo was always inclining more towards a sub... Well... I wasn't as much of a dom like Nayeon, but... I always took the lead during our sessions. Tonight... With him dictating our moves... It felt... Refreshing.

"Put it in... Minchu..." I moaned.

He nodded, grabbing his cock and rubbing it on my labia. I squirmed as I felt his fat cock parting my labias open, his cock head pressing my clit gently. I expected him to keep playing with my pussy for a while, but to my surprise... He pushed his cock into my vagina!

"O–Oh! M–Minsoo... M–MINSOO!" I moaned as my eyes flung open.

My mouth started gaping. Minsoo bit his lips and pushed even deeper. I felt his round cock head bulldozing its way in, parting my vagina walls open, as he pressed his hips down. Soon, I felt his balls slapping my pussy... He was balls deep.

"M–Minsoo... M–M... Minsoo..." I gasped as I looked into his eyes. His face was inches away from mine now, and he smiled.
"I'll... Start... M–Mommy..." he whispered.

I tried to nod, but he wasn't waiting for my approval. He pulled his hips halfway out, and with surprising strength, he plunged back all the way in. My mouth gaped open as Minsoo started pounding my pussy like a piston, our bodies rocking, almost bouncing on our bed.

"A–Ah! A–Ah... A–Ah... M–Mmgh!! M–Minsoo! M–MINSOO! A–AHH! Y–YES!" I screamed.
"M–Mommy... M–Mommy... F–Fuck... Mommy!" he grunted.

My fingers flailed, trying to grip the blankets or bed sheets, but Minsoo was fucking me with such force, I struggled to find a grip. He buried his face onto my tits, his tongue flicking and swirling around my nipples, drinking my milk hungrily. He... He went even stronger... Even faster... This... This was crazy... What... What has gotten into him?

"M–Minchu! S–Slow... S–Slow down... A–AH! N–Nnh! M–Minchu! M–Minchu!"

He didn't listen. The clapping sounds of his crotch slamming my crotch filled the room. My breathing was all over the place. I felt my insides being churned. Since... Since when was Minsoo this rough? Since when was he... So... Wild?

"A–AH! M–Minchu! N–Nnh! F–Fuck... O-Oh... Oh... F–FUCK!"
"M–Mommy! M–Mommy mommy mommy...!"

I could only stare at the ceilings as my vision started getting blurry. I felt... I felt... His cock head punching the entrance of my womb. Wait... How did he get so deep? I felt... My womb opening... Was he... Was he actually getting bigger... Inside of me?

"M–Mommy... M–Mommmy... I–I... I think... I'm... C–Cumming... A–Again..." he groaned.
"A–Ah... Ahn? A–Angh... Hh... M–Mmngh... M–MIN... MINSOO!"

I came. I felt the surge of liquid gushing out of my pussy as I felt like I reached heaven for a split second. I wanted to talk to him, but... Wait... Why was my jaw... Loose like this? Why was my tongue out... My eyes rolling? Why couldn't I form words? Why did... I feel so weak?

Why did... Why did I feel... So... Good? Hang on... Minsoo... It... It was an unsafe day... If... If you cum inside... If my womb was wide open like this... I could...

"N–Nngh... Nggh... Nggh! M–Mhh... A–Ah... Ahn..." I continued moaning incomprehensibly.

Minsoo nodded, and he started picking up pace and power. I felt my mind turning. He... He took this as a 'yes' from me, didn't he? He... Oh God... He was going to... Fill me up... He was going to...

"M–M–MOMMY!"

With a loud grunt, Minsoo plunged his cock the deepest tonight... And he exploded. I felt warmth filling my insides... I felt like I was being injected by... By something really warm... Really hot, even... I felt... My womb... Filled... To the brim... It was spilling out. Minsoo... Didn't stop cumming... He...

"M–M–Mommy... Mommy..."
"A–Ahn... Ah.... Ah.... A–Ah... M–Mhh..."

He drank my milk.... While he was still spurting cum inside my womb. No fair... He got hard again... If he continued like this... He would... I would...

I felt him pulling his cock out of my pussy... And... I felt disappointed. Why? I... I wanted it buried deep inside me. I didn't want him to pull out. I wanted him to keep cumming... To keep filling me... Hang on... What was I thinking? Was I... Was I broken?

"M–Min... C–Chu..." I pleaded.

I felt his cum flowing out of my pussy... I heard him panting and gasping, but it was as if I was put under a spell. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even totally comprehend what was going on. It felt like I was losing my consciousness. All I knew was... I wanted him more...

"Mommy..."

I felt him turning my body around gently, positioning me in a doggy style position. As if automatically, my brain told my ass and hips to perk themselves up, presenting it for my boyfriend... For his hungry cock. He...

SLAP

"A–Ahn!"

He spanked me.

SLAP

"A–Awh!"

He spanked me again! He kept spanking me... He spanked me left and right. I felt my butt cheeks heating up, I felt the sting of his palm on my skin... And I loved it. I... I never knew I loved being treated like this... Why did I only figure this out now?

"H–Hngh... Nnh... H–Hng..." I moaned, not making sense.

Somehow... Minsoo understood what I meant. But how? He knew... He knew I wanted him to just put it in. He placed his cock in between my butt cheeks... Sliding up and down, rubbing my asshole. He... Oh...

"O–OH–OHH... Y–Y–YES... N–NNGGH!!!" I screamed.

Minsoo reached forward and grabbed my tits, pulling my body up in the process. My back rested against his chest... As his poundings made my butt cheeks ripple with every thrust. He kneaded my breasts, making milk gush out like crazy...

"M–Mmh... M–Min... M–Min... Min... C–Chu... A–Angh! Angh... A–Ahhn..."
"M–Mommy... M–Mommy... Mommy I love... I–I love... You..."

Han Minsoo... My Han Minsoo... He was fucking me like a wild beast, like a hungry wolf. He had never done this before... And I loved him for it... But tonight... As I felt his cock pounding my asshole... I realized that I loved him even more...

As our bodies pushed and pulled... Slamming against each other... I realized... I never felt more violated in my entire life... And at the same time... I never felt more pleasured and loved in my entire life.

"Y–Yes... M–Minchu... I–I... L–Love you... Too..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.6K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...