Lost Memories

By buggies_sprousehart

Betty and Jughead were high school sweethearts. They went to college together, lived together, got married, h... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
The End

Part 14

367 9 2
By buggies_sprousehart

As they were brought into the room, Betty was told what to do by the nurse before the doctor came in with a smile on her face.

Doctor- Betty, Jughead, it's great to see you two again! Do we have another baby on the way?

Betty nodded and let out a deep sigh making the doctor laugh.

Doctor- Just as nervous as the first time I see, I promise this one will be a lot easier now that you know what to expect.

Betty- Thank god.

Doctor- (chuckles) Well you know how this is going to go, just pull up your shirt and I will pour the gel on your abdomen.

She nodded and did as she was told and watched as the doctor poured the gel on her stomach. She placed the wand above her abdomen and rolled it around to find the baby.

Betty and Jughead were holding each other's hands tightly, but then they heard the small little heartbeat, and everything stopped.

~Flashback~

Betty was in tears as she heard her baby's heartbeat for the first time. But the tears weren't out of happiness like they should have been, they were out of fear.

The doctor walked out, giving the couple a moment to themselves, but as soon as she had left, Betty broke down.

Jughead- Baby? What's wrong?

She brought her knees up to her chest before wrapping her arms tightly around them. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Jughead- Betty, talk to me.

Betty- I-I'm scared.

Jughead- My love, it's okay to be scared, I'm scared too...but I promise, this is going to be the most amazing experience of our lives.

Betty let out a loud sob as she listened to his words, but he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head, reassuring slightly.

Jughead- This is going to be hard and this is going to be scary, but I'm gonna be here through all of it. I'm not going anywhere, we are doing this together. I love you, Betty.

Betty- I love you too, Juggie. (sniffles)

~End of Flashback~

Doctor- There's your baby!

Jughead- W-Wow. (softly)

Betty had tears in her eyes as she squeezed Jughead's hand tightly.

Doctor- You look to be around 14 weeks along, and as far as I can see the baby looks healthy! Would you like some sonogram pictures?

Betty nodded silently.

Doctor- Alright, well, I'll give you two a moment while I print those pictures.

Then she walked out of the room allowing Betty to pull down her shirt and shut her eyes tightly.

Jughead- Betty?

Betty- W-What? (softly)

Jughead- Are you okay?

Betty- No. (softly)

Jughead grabbed the chair that the doctor was sitting in and pulled it over to his wife, sitting right next to her.

Jughead- Talk to me, Betts.

Betty- Not now. (softly)

Jughead- Betty...

Betty- P-Please, give me some time. (softly)

He nodded and looked at the screen once again, then the doctor came back in and handed them the pictures...then they went home.

The whole drive back to their house was silent, and as soon as they got home Betty walked up to their bedroom and shut the door. Jughead tried to give her some space, not knowing what was bothering her, but after a few minutes he couldn't wait to talk to her any longer.

He walked up to their bedroom and opened the door, but she wasn't in their bedroom, but he heard her crying in the bathroom so he instantly ran in to see her standing with her elbows on the counter and her head in her hands. He walked over to her slowly before wrapping her arms around her waist and kissing her head softly.

Jughead- Are you ready to talk?

Betty- I don't think I'm ready for this. (cries)

Jughead- This conversation or the baby?

Betty- T-The baby...I can't do this right now. (cries)

Jughead- Why?

Betty- The last time we talked about a baby you still remembered who I was. (sniffles)

Jughead- (sighs) I know you're my wife, and I know I love you-

Betty- Not even 24 hours ago you left me because you said you didn't love me. What if it happens again? I know you said it won't, but it's still hard for me to trust you right now. My last pregnancy was really, really hard and there were some complications towards the end, I can't go through all of it without you. (cries)

Jughead- (nods) I don't blame you for not wanting to trust me, I was being a selfish asshole, but Betts I do love you, so much and I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be with you through this whole pregnancy no matter what.

Betty- I-I don't believe you. (tears)

Jughead- Which part don't you believe? That I love you or that I'm not going anywhere?

Betty- B-Both. (chokes on her tears)

Jughead- Well I don't know how to prove to you that I'm not going to leave you, but let me show you that I love you.

He pulled her off of her elbows before spinning her around so she was facing him, then he picked her up by her thighs and placed her on the counter. He smiled at her before leaning in to her and kissing her lustfully. She didn't kiss back at first, but when his hands slipped down to the button of her pants, but then down slightly she gasped and pulled back.

Betty- What are you doing? (softly)

Jughead- I'm showing you how much I love you.

He slammed his lips back onto hers and this time she kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss before lifting her up slightly so he could pull her jeans off. Then he pulled off her shirt, leaving her just in her panties. He got on his knees in front of her, slipping her underwear off before pulling her thighs onto his shoulders.

Betty- J-Jug...you don't- (softly)

Jughead- Betty, I want to.

He brought his thumb up to her opening, caressing it lightly before placing a gentle kiss on her clit. She hissed quietly as he brought his thumb back up and traced circles on her clit. She squirmed but then he moved closer, licking the juices that were beginning to leak from her.

His finger and tongue circled her for a moment before he let his tongue slide into her. She moaned loudly while running her fingers through his hair, but then he let a singer slide in. Betty's head rolled back as she opened her legs wider. For the next few minutes Jughead continued to work her with his hand and his tongue.

Betty- S-Stop teasing me...I want you to fuck me. (moans)

Jughead- (chuckles) Damn girl, I was going to warm you up first.

Betty- N-No more, I need you now. (moans)

Jughead- Say no more.

Jughead pulled his shirt over his head before dropping his pants and his boxers. He was already hard so he didn't even think twice before thrusting himself into her. They both loudly groaned as they felt the sensation between them.

Betty- J-Jug... (moans)

Jughead- (breathes heavily) I love you.

He thrusted in and out of her multiple times as she sat on the counter, but then he picked her up, and placed her on the ground. He held one of her legs up, spreading her legs widely as he thrusted back into her.

Her legs quickly began to give up so he grabbed her other leg and held her as he thrusted back into her, bouncing her on his dick while he held her. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him to stabilize herself, but that opened her even further to him.

Jughead- (groans) Baby...

Betty screamed as he sped up, and together they hit their climax.

Betty- Fuck, Jug, keep going! (moans loudly)

Jughead- I'm not gonna stop baby. (groans)

They pushed through their orgasms together, but once they were done, Jughead continued to hold his wife, not letting them move from the position they were in.

Jughead- That's how much I love you, Betty. (breathes heavily)

Betty- Do you love me so much that we can go again? (breathes heavily)

Jughead- I do love you that much...but, remember how I ended up in the hospital on Sunday from overworking? Yeah, that would be embarrassing to do that again. (breathes heavily)

Betty- What if I do all the work this time? (breathes heavily and giggles)

Jughead- Count me in. (breathes heavily)

He carried her over to the bed, with his length still all the way inside her. Jughead laid down, leaving Betty on top of him to do whatever she was going to do. Then they enjoyed their round two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 117 40
After break-up, Jughead and Betty managed to be friends for entire year, having calls and texts, sharing things about their lifes in university. Jugh...
32.7K 819 37
The day Betty Cooper turned 18 was supposed to be the day where she could be independent and free...but that all changed when her parents told her sh...
10.2K 310 25
Betty Cooper and her little sister Emma were in a car accident with the rest of their family, they were the two survivors. Fp Jones, as their godfath...
99.9K 2.2K 31
Betty and Jughead were always best friends. They've been with each other since they were in diapers. Potty training, puberty, heartbreak, they've bee...