All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋24.Deja vu🦋

986 59 38
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Tears caressed my cheeks. My man in the arms of another woman? It breaks me. I have a feeling like something is squeezing my heart.

How can he do this to me? How can I live after knowing this? I don't even have the strength to confront him.

I can't see that anymore. My vision became blurry because of the tears that flowed down. I forced my leg to step backward.

Pete....

My legs stopped moving upon hearing the voice.

Pete....

I saw Vegas approaching me. Many thoughts started to envelop me. Though I don't have the strength to confront him it doesn't mean that he won't.

What if he tells me this is all because of me? Because I am not good enough for him?

It may be true. All I did till now was fucking with him. We fucked for celebrations as well as when we drowned in our sorrows.

But never we expressed our true feelings. We never said I LOVE YOU to each other.

We may be a couple to the world. But it was all a cover for the media. I have no right to be angry at him.

Yes, it is my fault. It is my fucking fault!

My thoughts were interrupted when he laid his hands on both sides of my shoulders. I can't look into his eyes but he made me to do it.

Pete....wake up...

What?

This is all your dream!

Huh?

Tears started to flow again. Soon I became a sobbing mess. My body started to shake terribly.

I feel like an idiot in love. I thought his love might have reduced only recently. But when he said me to wake up from my dream, it indicates it was all fake from the beginning.

He shook me shouting,

PETE!

WAKE UP!

IT IS JUST A DREAM!

But this time when I saw him, he was also crying. I was able to see the panic on his face. He is worried about me.

Why is he crying?

Suddenly Vegas in front of me started to dissolve in the air. And also the surrounding slowly vanished.

___________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes. Vegas was opposite to me with his hands on my shoulder. I can see the same panic in his voice. He is worried about me. He is a crying mess now.

This time I was able to surroundings clear. Only then I understood that I am still in my bed. So I am sneaking out to eat and also Vegas cheating me is all a dream. A fucking dream!

Thank God. You are finally awake Pete.

Vegas gave me a tight hug. Then he wiped the tears from my face.

You don't know how worried I am Pete. You were sobbing. I tried to wake you up but didn't.

Oh sorry. I had a dream and it felt so real.

What did you dream about that made you cry like this?

About you Vegas.

Me? What did I do? Did I fuck you so hard that you were crying to beg for some rest?

A chuckle left my mouth.

No

Then what happened?

You cheated on me....

Me?!

I saw you kissing a girl.

Kissing a girl? Pete, I can understand. We will feel insecure sometimes. I am sorry if I made you feel like that. But don't you believe me?

I do but still...

Pete, why am I going to cheat on you when I have the beautiful ass of yours as mine?

I know it. But I don't know why I had a dream like that.

Listen, Pete. I never cheated on you. And also not in the future. Not even in my dreams.

Thank you, Vegas.

For what?

For being with me. For accepting me along with my flaws.

Pete, you are perfect. I must have been a martyr in my previous life to have you in this life.

Haha...

But sometimes I feel that I am not good enough for you.

Vegas, I am too blessed to have you in my life.

Hmm...Come let's have breakfast. It will lift your mood.

You know me, honey.

The entire day went peacefully without any problems. We had breakfast together. Then had a nice shower together in the bathroom. Then watched a movie while cuddling each other.

I forgot the dream until I heard Vegas saying,

Pete, I have to say something.

Hmm?

I have to meet a friend. So I am going out for dinner. Will you be okay with yourself?

What?

Why do you sound so surprised Pete?

Can you not go Vegas?

Why Pete? Are you not okay with it? If it is so I can cancel my plan. But I am going to meet this friend of mine after a long time. That's why I am thinking.

In my dream, you went out to meet a long last friend but ended up in her bed. That's why I am asking this. Please na

Pete.... I already said I will never cheat on you. If you still feel not ok, you can come with me to meet him.

Really?

Yes, I can introduce you to him. He was also upset that I didn't say to him about you before. This can be as an apology from me. Ok?

Kol

Ok, get ready. We will leave in 30 minutes.

Vegas and I left home to meet his friend in Yok's bar.

Come, Pete. Let's get inside. He is already here.

When I went to the Vip room, I saw his friend sitting. He extended his hand in my direction.

-Hi, I am Tay. Vegas' friend.-

I am Pete. Vegas' fiance.

He gave a mixed feeling smile which I couldn't decipher.

Hey, leave his hand. He is my husband.

That's when I realized he was still holding my hand.

-Oops sorry. I was mesmerized by his beauty. That I forgot to release his hand.-

Said Tay with a smirk.

"Yuck," I thought to myself.

Hey! Don't flirt with him. He is mine.

Said Vegas with a little angry tone.

Tay scoffed at Vegas' words and said to me.

-Wish I saw him before you laid your eyes on him. If it is so, he will be sitting in my lap-

Son of a bitch! I thought to myself. I didn't say anything because I don't want to break Vegas' relationship with him because of me. But if Vegas himself breaks his bone I am okay with it.

Enough Tay!

Vegas said in a stern and angry tone.

-Cool man cool. I was playing with you. Your husband is like a little brother to me. So don't worry.-

Though he said this, Vegas' anger as well as jealousy had already reached its limit. He didn't want to break his friend's face in their first meet after a long time.

So he chugged down the beer.

Vegas, calm down.

I am alright Pete.

When I was worried about my man, the bastard who caused this was sipping the drink casually as if he don't know what was happening.

He stood up and left us when he noticed me glaring at him. After some time he came back,

-Sorry man. I was just kidding you. I didn't mean to make you angry-

I know Tay. But you should know. I am quite possessive of my Pete.

- I know it now bro. Come on drink this as an acceptance of my apology-

But I broke in and grabbed the glass from Tay's hand,

He shouldn't drink anymore Khun Tay.

But Vegas pulled the drink and chugged down.

Vegas....

He didn't listen to me. How dare he is. Wait how I will punish you later bastard.

After several rounds, Vegas got up.

Pete, I have to go to the restroom.

Should I come with you?

By this time, I was also drunk. But still, I have to help my man if he needs it.

No need. I can go by myself.

We were left alone. Tay was looking at me. After he found no trace of Vegas, he came near me and sat

I feel pity for you

What?!

You deserve better Pete

You deserve the shit bitch.

I said and left to the counter. This time I didn't restrain myself from saying it. How dare he embarrass my man?

I gulped the drink in anger. I thought I can return to the room because by this Vegas will be there.

But when I returned the room was empty.  Vegas was not there and also this shit.

I don't care where this shit went but I am worried about my man. What if he is so drunk that he fell asleep in the restroom?

I rushed to the backdoor. I saw two figures kissing each other in the dark. When my eyes adjusted to the sudden lack of light, I saw something which I wish will never happen.

Vegas is kissing that bastard?!

(A.n- I completed my internship successfully. So I am back at my college again.

Thank you all who wished me. I did well. And now I will try to update new chapters quickly.

Until we meet again. Take care my loves❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.4K 58
Book 2 of my VegasPete fanfiction Would suggest you to read book 1 first and if you've already read that, then please proceed. A story where the infa...
229K 12.3K 111
Nobody expected them to fall in love. When Pete was given to Vegas in marriage, people were sure he'd break him. Pete feared the worst from a man lik...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.5K 883 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
277K 11K 40
VEGAS, the rich and dreaded mafia who is considered among the cruelest one and ruling the underworld of darkness. PETE, the famous singer who is amon...