imagines | billie eilish

By womanlover_

my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be... More

she makes my knees weak
morning cuddles (version 1)
morning cuddles (version 2)
work of art
before you leave
nudes
sleepless
skirt
fall
first steps
throwback
swim
heat
stressed
forget you
not like i do
sick
pretty girl
sleepyhead (version 1)
after the afterparty
massage
of course...
happy that you're happy
through the wall
angry
gone too soon
gone too soon pt.2
mirror
forgotten
dirty
welcome
milf
tear me down
body count
sparkles
bathroom stall
valentine
announce
names
small ass tour bus
date nights
by the pool
welcome pt.2
hungover
hungover pt.2
first time
movie star
patricks auto repair shop
t.g.i.f
make you mine
tell me
tell me pt.2
slumber party

hungover pt.3

1.7K 44 2
By womanlover_

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: christmas edition!

billie and i have had a serious relationship for about 3 years now. i couldn't be more in love with someone.

i think we're still in the honeymoon phase, though it's been a while. we've moved in with each other, we chose billies house over my small apartment. there's never a waking moment we're not with each other.

it's christmas eve, so we're sitting in her living room wrapping presents. i'm spending christmas with her family, which will be the first time that we actually meet for christmas.

our first christmas together we spent it alone, last year we went to my families house, and this year we chose hers.

once i'm done wrapping my fourth gift, billie hands me a baby walker.

"who's is this?" i chuckle, measuring the wrapping paper. "violet's. claudia said she's starting to try and walk now." she smiles.

i take a sip from the large wine bottle that i'm drinking, offering billie some but she declines.

i think i'm just a little tipsy, but not enough to be slurring words. we've been up for a long time and we have to me up even earlier tomorrow to make food. but when billies gets sleepy, she gets clingy.

as i'm wrapping my last present she starts leaning on me more, nuzzling her head in my neck.

"you ready for bed? we have a big day tomorrow." she yawns, pushing the wrapped present away and climbing into my lap.

"yeah, i've gotta take a piss." i manage to stand up with her in my lap and carry her all the way to the bedroom.

i lay her down and go to the bathroom
before coming back to see her undressing sleepily.

"come." she says, pulling me and pushing me into bed, climbing on top of me. we like to sleep like this sometimes. it's an alright position to sleep in for a little, then sometime during the night i have to push her off so she doesn't kill me.

i see the advent calendar on the nightstand, and realize she didn't open hers for today. i made her one, will a bunch of special gifts i thought she'd like.

the 25th one is actually something really special, that i hope and pray she likes.

a ring. it's been long enough. i wanted to marry her the day we went on our first date, but obviously that's unrealistic.

"goodnight." she snaps me out of my thoughts.
"night, i love you."
"i love you back."

time skip

"fuck y/n, where did you put the cherry pie?" billie yells from the kitchen, rushing around trying to put the homemade mac and cheese in a tin pan so it can bake a little before we leave.

she's sort of stressed because the first batch of sauce burned and so she had to make another batch last minute. we're not running late just yet, but we're on the brink of it.

"it's in the car, baby. relax, you're okay." i rub her hips from behind her, feeling her relax and melt back into me.

she turns around and we hold each other for a little while as the mac and cheese bakes.

"you look so pretty, my love. with your red lipstick on." i tease, leaning down to kiss her. "you're lucky it's smudge proof." she says.

"good, i think you should kiss me a little more then." i smile. once we lean to kiss, the timer goes off, making billie give me a chaste kiss and go to pull the mac and cheese out.

"alright. we've gotta go now."

small time skip

saying that i'm a little tipsy is an understatement. we just finished dinner and after four shots of tequila and a glass of champagne, i'm pretty much gone.

i watch from the couch as billie dances with eden to the christmas music that's playing from the movie we're watching.

i chuckle when she spins the toddler and she squeals. i take a sip of my water and call billie over once i realize that she's starting to stumble with a child in her arms.

"baby you need some rest." i tell her as she sits down next to me. she's been very tired recently.

"nuh-uh, i need another dance with my princess." she giggles, taking a sip of her sparkling grape juice.

"one more dance and you're gonna pass out, billie." i raise my glass to her lips, letting her waterfall my water.

"no more fake wine, you drunk." i tease. making her giggle. "i gotta pee."

she gives eden back to claudia and walk with her to the bathroom.

as she pees, she sighs. "i wanna go home."

"yeah?" i frown as she nods. "i'm so sleepy."

"alright. i'll go warm up the car soon." i watch as she washes her hands and we walk out.

i've been nervous all day. i didn't want her to open her last advent calendar gift too early, i wanted it to be after the party.

and i also want her to be sober for it. that's why i'm glad billie didn't choose to drink tonight.

as we both enter the kitchen, i watch billie grab a water and chug the entire thing, claiming, "this should do it."

"you're gonna piss your pants." i slap her ass, walking her back to the living room and laying her on the couch.

violet crawls onto her chest, and billie gives her a kiss to her cheeks. i briefly walk outside to start the car, and shortly after that we're saying our goodbyes.

the car ride home was pretty quiet, the light hum coming from the engine and billies soft snores being the only sound.

it started snowing on the drive home, which i thought was so pretty.

when i slow down to pull into the driveway i watch as billie stirs and sits up. when i get out i come over to her side and pick her up, letting her hold onto me as i carry her through the door and up the stairs.

"don't go to sleep yet, baby. you didn't open your last gift." i smile, laying her down on the bed as i pick out her pajamas.

"can i just open that one tomorrow?" she yawns, allowing me to dress her because she's too sleepy. "no, this one is very special."

she gets up to pee and i take that time to get undressed as well and pull the sheets back for us.

"okay, i'm ready." she says as she smiles softly, laying in bed. i grab the advent calendar for her.

"okay for this one i need you to sit up and close your eyes." and she listens, sitting at the end of the bed with her eyes closed.

"y/n stop playing, why do i have to do this?!" she giggles as i open the slot and pull out the ring.

i kneel in front of her, murmuring, "open your eyes and i'll show you."

she opens her eyes, searching for her present. her eyes land on the prize in my hands, and she looks back up at me, covering her mouth.

"will you marry me, billie?"

she doesn't say anything, sitting there silently crying. instead of a verbal answer, she covers her face with her right hand, giving me her left with a nod.

i slip the ring on and try to uncover her face, sneaking a kiss anywhere i could.

"i hate you so much, you know i don't like crying." she wipes her eyes. i smile and we kiss, scooting back into bed to do a little more too.

"god you don't understand how long i've wanted to marry you. i love you so much."
as i get her shirt pulled off and on the floor, she breaks the silence.

"is this is good enough time to tell you that i'm pregnant?" she whispers, making my kisses down her stomach pause.

"what?"

"yeah...surprise?"

"i was gonna tell you on your birthday but it feels like the time is right." she says.

"w...when did this happen? i swear we've been using protection this entire month."

"well do you remember that one time right after dinner? the night before thanksgiving when we were making the pies?"

i have vivid memories of that one time, it went for hours. the pies almost burnt.

"you didn't pull out." she shrugged. i look down at her belly, feeling a little emotional.

"...do you not want it?" she asks, and i watch her facial expression change.

"no! no, i do. i want to have a baby with you...i just need to process this." i clear my throat, kissing all over her belly

"well we have to celebrate this somehow..." i trail off, hoping she catches what i'm throwing.

"as long as you don't impregnate me anymore."

a/n
merry christmas! i absolutely hate this chapter i didn't really put much thought into it but i just really wanted to release something for the holidays. it doesn't really have a plot lol but i hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 811 25
my other one was taken down so here's a new one. Smut, fluff g!p and shiiii you know the deal, also I tell stories not just short ones๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Gxg or...
Imagines By :)

Fanfiction

33.8K 804 13
just imagines for top readers. g!p, gxg, and etc. It got deleted but its back and improved. request will be open after 5th chapter posted.
4.4K 97 12
How could you live knowing the person you love is dying right before your eyes? OC is G!P