first time

~ omniscient pov ~
chapter includes: gxg smut
unedited

billie sits in y/n's room, waiting for her to come back. she was currently saying goodbye to her parents, who are going somewhere for their 18th anniversary.

billie watches the bedroom door open and close, an evilly grinning y/n walking in. "they're gone. so that means we can listen to music as loud as we want."

she jumps onto the bed next to her girlfriend, asking if she wanted to watch a movie.

"can we watch that one movie that i've been literally begging you to watch?" billie asks, pulling out her computer.

"billie it looks stupi-
"it's not! i saw the trailer y/n it looks scary." billie exclaims with an almost pleading look.

y/n gives in, receiving a thankful kiss to the cheek before billie turns her purple lights on to make the room a little more dim.

somewhere in the middle of the movie, y/n had pulled billie a lot closer, holding her with a tighter grip, and playing with her hair.

she knows billie likes it when she plays with her hair, especially when she massages her scalp with her soft fingertips.

as the movie nears the end, billie groans, shutting her laptop. "you were right. it was fucking stupid." she sighs defeatedly.

"see, baby. we could've been making out right now but we wasted an hour of our lives." y/n sort of jokes.

billie giggles at her smart reply, looking up at her in admiration. this is the girl that she adores and loves the most.

her parents told her that they were only teenagers and didn't understand what real love felt like, but she thinks they're liars.

i mean, her parents met in they're early 20's, so what's the difference?

she's never felt like this with anyone else, y/n makes her feel admired and special.

"i love you." she lays her head on her pillow, staring up into the eyes of her girlfriend.

"i love you, billie."

"now i think i wanna make up for the amount of kissing we could've been doing." y/n slyly requests.

she lays her girlfriend down on her back, climbing on top of her and initiating the first kiss.

y/n can taste billie on her lips. she tastes of peach tea and ginger. while to billie, y/n tastes like mint and strawberry chapstick.

y/n starts to kiss down billies neck, kissing her sweet spot, holding the curve of billies hips in one hand, billies hand with the other.

billie wraps her legs around y/n's waist, pulling her impossibly closer.

billie squeaks out a small moan at the feeling of her girlfriend kissing at the marks she left.

if y/n can have her moaning with kisses alone, she knows y/n could make her feel so good touching the places that have only ever been touched by herself.

this is a feeling she's been dodging for a long time. y/n would vaguely try to make another move, like slipping her hands other her shirt, and billie would pull away.

imagines | billie eilish जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें