after the afterparty

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: short imagine

billie and i are in the back of the suv, after the after-party of the met gala.

billie has been to two award shows in the last 24-48 hours, so she hasn't really gotten much sleep these past few days.

so, as of right now, billie is leaning her head on my shoulder, passed out.

i'm a bit tired myself, it was fun getting to speak to olivia rodrigo, rihanna, megan thee stallion, and other huge celebs. i was literally fangirling the entire time.

billie looked stunning tonight, she had three different outfits. there was no doubt that she would pull them off, she can pull everything off.

once the suv pulls up in front of billies parents house, i get out, running over to her side.

i unbuckle her, careful not to wake her, and pick her up, carrying her up to the porch.

maggie unlocks the door, and i carry billie back to her bedroom.

once i lay her down on the bed, i watch her eyes flutter open.

"i'm getting you ready for bed, relax." i take her heels off, untying the corset dress she wore for the after party.

"pants or no pants tonight?" i ask, going into her draw for a shirt.

"mmm." she groans, not really answering my question. "i'll take that as no pants." i mumble.

i take off her dress, unclasping her bra and putting her in her shirt.

i sit at the end of her bed and kick my shoes off. i watch her crawl over to me, straddling my hips, hugging onto my torso and resting her head on my shoulder.

"did you have a good night tonight?" i ask, rubbing her back.

"yeah, i'm pooped."

"i can tell, you were asleep the entire drive home." i mention, kissing the side of her head.

"i just haven't had that much fun in a long time. it was crazy being at the met, and it was crazy being around that many people again. i haven't checked my phone yet but i just know the fans are passing out over my outfit choices." billie rants.

"i wouldn't be surprised. even i almost passed out, and i've seen you naked. you looked great tonight."

"you want me to drive you to your house or do you wanna stay here?" i ask, knowing she usually likes sleeping in her old bedroom.

"stay here. and stay the night please." she yawns.

i take my pants off as she gets under the blanket, and i crawl in beside her.

i turn off the light as we exchange our good night's and our i love you's.

as i get comfortable, all i hear is, "y/n that's my ass."

"i know." i grin. keeping my hands on her ass is just how i like to sleep.

"oh you're weird."

"no i'm not. it's like a huge stress ball." i defend, which makes her laugh her ass off.

"go to sleep, fucking dumbass."

"how do you got all this ass, and still don't know how to twerk?"

"you bitch!" she gasps. "i'm just saying!" i defend.

"you're so mean to me. leave me and my ass alone."

"just go to bed, it was never that serious." i shake my head.

"i can't go to sleep."
"why not?"
"because...you forgot something."

"what did i forget?" i ask. she leans up and pecks my lips.

"that." she replies, wrapping her body around me, basically using me as a body pillow.

"did you enjoy the met gala?" i question. "yeah, i would love to go again."

"i hope. you looked so good." i kiss her head.

"i did?" she smiles. "yeah, pretty girl."

she breathily giggles through her nose, and i connect our lips.

the kiss lasts a little longer than intended, and i rolled over on top of her, earning a small cackle.

we had a little fun and i'd say about 5 minutes after we cleaned up she was out like a light.

she slept until 3pm, i only slept in until 12pm.

i will say, i do have a couple scratch marks from her, i didn't notice until they stung in the shower.

but a couple scratch marks never hurt nobody.

a/n
hellooo!! i haven't posted a chapter in like a week and i'm so sorry for not posting for literally 6 days.