Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

True Potential...

342 5 0
By AllisonLange

After the victory against Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon, the ninja, Alex and the newly repaired Mr. E, who now goes by Delta, sits by its creator at a table as they watch the ninja, except for Lloyd starts singing during their celebration at Laughy's. 

Ninja: It's time for training and we're getting started. It's on, you know. And we wanna see you whip and shout it. 

We rock!

You roll!

They say go slow!

And everything Just stands so still!

We say go, go!

We’re ready for the fight We know the drill!

It seems so long ago… 

They say go slow!

And everything Just stands so still!

We say go, go… 

Just jump up, kick back, Whip around, and spin!

Then we jump back, Do it again! 

Ninja, go! 

Ninja, go! 

We’re gonna do it again! 

We just jump up, kick back

Whip around… 

Suddenly the music was cut off. Everyone looked over to Lloyd, who called for the music to stop. 

Misako: What is it, Lloyd? 

Lloyd: Look. 

He pointed over the tv behind the counter, as Gayle Gossip was standing outside of the Police Station. 

Dareth: It’s always good to see my beautiful Gayle Gossip, ah. 

“....where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I’m hearing word it was a jail break. A prisoner was freed from custody.” 

Dareth: Okay, maybe not always good. 

He sighed before turning to the Ninja. 

Dareth: Hey, didn’t you just put the princess in jail? You don’t think it’s her, do you? 

Okay, I’m getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently apprehended Jade Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video…” 

A clip was then played as it showed Harumi running out of the station with a black figure right behind her. The figure had dark red eyes that were glowing and had… four arms. 

Dareth: Holy cow. That looks like- - *gaps* 

He looked over to the Ninja for answers but they looked down as they were worried and scared. They looked over to Lloyd who was clearly panicking at the sight of his father back. 

Lloyd: That… That’s impossible. 

Kai: Could be anyone. 

Zane: But he has four arms. 

Zane interrupted him as the white ninja earned a punch to the back of his head. 

Jay: So does Mr. E.

Alex: Not anymore. 

He said leaning against a table as Delta stood beside him, staring at the tv worried. 

Lloyd: We stopped the ceremony, didn’t we? 

Jay: I’m telling you, that’s not him. If that’s Lord Garmadon, heh, I’m Lord of the Jig. 

That- That’s when she said, “Kneel before Lord Garamdon.”

Jay: Ah. Okay. That’s definitely him. 

Cole: You better start jiggin’. 

Nya picked up Little Wu and she handed him to Misako. 

Nya: Misako, can you find a place to keep Wu somewhere safe? 

Dareth: I have a corner pad on the east side. You two can make it your own. Heh, heh. Just don’t mind the underwear lying around. 

Misako: We’ll take him there now. 

Kai: The rest of us- - we’ve got work to do. 

Misako walked out of the bar with Dareth not far behind her as the Ninja, Alex, Delta and Pixal headed for the Police Station for more answers. It wasn’t that long before they reached the station, where the garbage truck was sticking through the front door. The entire lobby was covered in broken glass and clipped pieces of the wall and ceiling were launched everywhere in the lobby, as the Officers cleaned up the mess. 

Zane: And you’re sure it was Garmadon? 

Commissioner: Yes, but he’s not the man I remembered. This is someone… else. Like they just brought back the worst parts. Twenty of my officers tried to take him down, but- - just- - Ah. We couldn’t stop him. I tried to reason with him, but it was like there was nothing left inside to reason with. 

Nya: But you saw where they were going. He didn’t just break Harumi out and disappear. They must have left a clue. 

Commissioner: All they left us with is broken glass, a handful of sore backsides, and a healthy dose of humility. Ah. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. 

Lloyd: You did what you could. Besides, this is my fight to bear. 

Commissioner: You sure you’re up for this, son? 

Kai: We all are. 

Cole: And look on the bright side, it’s your father and Harumi. At least the rest of the Sons of Garmadon are locked away, right. 

As if it was staged to happen, right after Cole said that, the Tv on a wall showed Gayle Gossip standing outside of a destroyed Kryptarium Prison. 

I’m now standing outside the Kryptarium Prison- -” 

Jay: Aw, come on. More breaking news? 

I’m getting word there’s been a prison break-in, but you heard mre correct, folks- - a break in. The entire prison has fallen under the control of its prisoners."

 Cole: Ha. At least you got to admit we’ve got a top-notch newscenter. 

Zane: And we now know where Harumi and Lord Garmadon are. 

Alex: That’s true. But what are we going to do? 

Lloyd: We wait for them to show their faces… 

He speaks up, walking towards the open doors, not looking at Alex at all. 

Lloyd: …And when they do, we’ll end this. 

He finished before he walked out of the station, as everyone was confused by Lloyd’s sudden mood change. But they ran after the green ninja and boarded the Bounty, and soon took off. 

And after 15 minutes of flying around, everyone was feeling nervous with their actions, like Cole was pacing around, Lloyd was staring at old pictures of him and his dad, Kai was blankly staring at the clouds they went by. And they all gathered in the main deck, looking at the machines. 

Cole: This is not good. This is really not good. 

Pixal: You barely beat them last time. 

Zane: And that was when we had the help of the entire police force. 

Alex: And now they have Garmadon on their side. 

Lloyd: We go to Kryptarium Prison. 

Jay: Okay. We take on Garmadon, Harumi, and her entire gang while they’re fortified in an impenetrable bunker. Not the best idea. Anyone have anything else? 

No one said anything, as it made Jay scoff annoyed. 

Jay: Okay, not all at once. One at a time, please. 

Lloyd: I have to face him. I turned him once. I can turn him again. 

Kai: Ah. That sounds like a really bad idea. 

Cole: And Kai knows bad ideas. He’s full of them. 

Zane: I agree. It’s too dangerous. That’s exactly what they want. 

Alex: I have known her for too long. It’s what she wants you to do. 

Nya: And, Lloyd, you heard what the Commissioner said about your father. It’s not him anymore. 

Lloyd: We don’t know that. I have to try. 

Zane: Ah. I believe in this instance, your past may be clouding your judgment, Lloyd. 

Jay: Yeah, you’re just gonna have to trust us. We need to stay as far away from that place as possible. 

Cole: Listen to the Lord of the Jig. He’s right on this one. 

Lloyd stayed silent, as it was seven against one in what to do with the gang and his father.

Lloyd: Okay, then what do we do? 

He asked turning around to face the others, as everyone was silent as no one had an answer to what Lloyd asked. 

Alex; And while you guys try and figure something out, I’m going to the deck for some fresh air. 

He said walking out of the main deck, as Delta was right behind him, as they reached the front of the Bounty. They stayed out there, trying to calm down his stress and anxiety he was now feeling, thinking back when they thought they had won but learned that Harumi was back again. 

That Evening, 

They continued to fly until the sun hung low in the sky, covering the sky in many different shades of red and pink colors, as Alex and Delta quietly watched the clouds float by in the colored sky. He sensed someone standing right behind him, as Lloyd just stood there looking away from his eyes. 

Alex: Uh… Hey Lloyd? Is something wrong now? 

He asked not sure what was happening as the green ninja continued to fiddle with his hands nervously. 

Lloyd: Nya has a plan, and she wants to tell everyone about it downstairs. 

Alex: Sure. I’ll be down in a bit. You know… you’re acting really strange, idiot. Please don’t do anything to dumb.

He said looking back at the clouds, as Delta silently watched Lloyd grumble something about his creator and after not a long mental argument, Lloyd walked away towards the Bounty. After the clouds disappeared into the now pitch blackish-bluish sky, Alex noticed something even stranger, Lloyd ran onto the deck, ignoring him and Delta. He didn’t even notice the two as he ran over to the controls, and started to fiddle with it while the others voices here heard shouting from a dropped ear piece. 

You don’t have to do this. 

What would Wu do? 

This isn’t you. 

Zane’s voice said before Lloyd turned the radio off, before he opened the door. Alex and Delta quickly hid behind a cabinet as Lloyd pulled something out of the closet, a sword and a green colored backpack. 

Alex: Lloyd? 

He asked while walking into view with his arms crossed annoyed as he glared at him. 

Lloyd: Don’t even think of stopping me. I’m… sorry. 

He said turning away sadden eyes before pulling his hood over his head as he was upset  with what he decided before he jumped off the railings, he blasted a beam of energy as Delta pulled out its twin blades and blocked the attack. The force of the attack sent the two falling back, as Alex quickly rushed to the edge of the Bounty, as the green ninja opened a parachute before landing inside his vehicle and sped off. 

Alex: Lloyd! Get back here, you idiot! Don’t… be like me. 

He shouted angrily at the speeding vehicle before he mumbled remembering his past self who did the same thing Lloyd was doing, recklessly heading into a trap. He noticed the ear piece on the ground as the other’s voices were still calling out for Lloyd. He picked it up and cleaned it off, and placed it into his ear. 

Alex: Okay, you guys can stop yelling, it’s me and Delta’s here with me. And Lloyd’s gone. 

Jay: What do you mean he’s gone!?

Alex: He just jumped off the Bounty and tried to stop us by attacking us! 

He responded with a yell, quickly making them quiet down on the other line as Delta stared confused. 

Nya: Okay, Alex, listen. He’s going after Garmadon, you have to stop him. 

Alex: Wait, you want me to stop that idiot? 

Nya: Yes! You’re the only one who can catch up with him. But you can. 

Alex stayed silent as he became even more worried but tried to hide it with his anger. 

Nya: Stop Lloyd from reaching Kryptarium prison and don’t engage with anyone there. You just have to bring him back. 

He gripped his hand into a fist as Delta placed its robotic hand on his shoulder making the boy glance at the blue masked nindroid before he replied back to Nya. 

Alex: Okay, I’ll do it. Delta, you stay here and help the others. 

He turned to Delta, who nodded rushing down where the others were at, as Alex pulled out a sword. He rushed to the side of the Bounty, and jumped, quickly summoning wings to fly towards the prison. 

He continued to silently fly in the dark colored sky as he saw familiar car lights as he knew it was Lloyd’s. And somehow, the green ninja noticed him, as the green vehicle started to speed away even faster. 

Alex: No. No. Please don’t do this L- you idiot. 

He wanted to say his name, but he said the nickname he made for him, as Nya called him on the ear piece. 

Nya: Alex, come in. 

Alex: What? 

Cole: Lloyd’s already at Krypatrium, you need to hurry. 

Alex: And that’s what I’m going to do! 

He shouted as he closed his wings a bit, causing him to fly faster towards the prison. And he finally arrived at the prison, the front door was blown open by force, as Lloyd’s car was seen parked right outside. He ran inside, hiding from any gang members that would be waiting for him or the others to arrive, as he looked at the main area of the prison and was met with a terrible sight. 

Lloyd and Garmadon were fighting against each other, where Garmadon was easily winning as Lloyd was losing badly. The green ninja was being thrown into walls around the room like a ragdoll, as he failed to use his elemental powers. Garmadon had similar powers to Lloyd’s, but it was more destructive and was a dark shade of purple. Alex was ready to jump in and stop Lloyd from his beating, but he was suddenly grabbed by two members as one punched him in the face, knocking him down. 

He tried to break free of the hands, but he stopped when Harumi smirked at the position he was now in, as she looked down at him. 

Harumi: It seems that you finally came for your end, Alex. But you can just watch your friends defeat by the hands of his father! 

She yelled coldly as the members harshly dragged him over to the edge, as he slammed into a cell before he looked down at the fight. Garmadon was now throwing pieces of broken walls at Lloyd, as his body started to lose its green energy as the pieces made impact with the green nina’s body. But Lloyd was hit and Garmadon rushed over, picking the green ninja up by his gi as the boy looked down at his father and pleaded to him. 

Lloyd: You wouldn’t hurt me. Your son. 

Garmadon: I have no son. 

He replied with no care that the green ninja was his son, before he launched him at a wall, making the entire thing crumble from the force as Lloyd crashed through it and landed outside of the prison. 

Alex: No!! Please, stop this!! 

He shouted seeing someone like Lloyd who was used to get his father back, but not the way they wanted, as tears started to form in his eyes, as Harumi smiled evilly at the crying boy. 

Harumi: And look, you’re finally crying. So you’re human, but not for long. Drop him. 

She said smirking that the boy she faced years ago was now acting like a normal human, and was dropped down below where Garamdon stood, harshly as he landed on his arm. He glanced at the boy who slowly stood up, holding his injured arm and tilted his head confused. 

Garmadon: Who are you? 

He asked as powerful purple flames engulfed his body as he slowly approached Alex, who was slowly walking away in fear. 

Harumi: He is someone who tried to stop your regin. 

She told him, as Garmadon’s face crushed up in anger. 

Harumi: And I think you know what to do with him. 

She said as Garmadon grinned while raising his fists, as Alex braced for the attack to come, but he was met with a powerful punch as Garmadon slammed them on his stomach. Alex stumbled back as his right arm was broken, his stomach in pain and his face was badly bruised as it made it hard for him to focus on the fight. The ground underneath him started to crack, as Alex knew that this was the end for him in the fight, as he was launched into the same wall Lloyd crashed into, but he landed further away from him, on the hard cold sand. His last moments of consciousness, was a blurry figure with long white hair loomed over his injured body and started to laugh while smirking, before Alex lost consciousness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 70 22
"You've just made yourself a target. Protect that book with your life." Convinced of the Overlord's return, Lloyd sets out to find the truth about t...
17.3K 512 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
1.1K 40 17
(n.) A place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn. [M/n] Caelestis has no memory of who he is, relying entir...
232K 7.2K 61
βž› 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 π’˜π’†π’†π’Œ. *ੈ✩ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...