Grindelwald ( Harry Potter x...

By yami1269

Y/n Grindelwald transferred to Hogwarts at her third year, A Nice, and very smart always helping and reading... More

Harry Potter: The prisoner of Azkaban ♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

187 8 0
By yami1269

You were all walking to Hogsmeade

"Seriously you think anyone sane enough will show ?" You asked

"Didnt you object to being a nutter ?"

"You know the more time I've spent with all of you I understand some England slang. But that does sound like Nutter Butters."

"Nutter what?-"

"Their a cookie with peanut butter- it's a muggle thing I suppose."

Hermione laughed a little as did Ron. Harry grabbed your hand

"We'll catch up with you guys."

You were a bit confused

"What's up Harry ? You do realize it's freezing, after years I still haven't gotten the proper clothing."

"Are you going to tell them?"

"Tell them what?"

Harry looked at you waiting for a response

"Oh... I cant Harry they all will hate me."

"It's better for them to hear it from you other than the bloody papers or rumors."

"Rumors ? What rumors ?"

"I don't think there has been any yet but with the prophet you can't tell."

You sighed, kicking some snow off your boots.

"I'm a horrible person Harry. I've done terrible things I'm no Saint."

Harry just grabbed your hand, you looked at him and sort of felt butterflies. Your chest tightened a bit

"They'll come to understand, I'm sure they'll give you a chance to explain. I believe you. I know your not that person anymore. They know it too."

Once he said that you felt very warm, you took your hand away from Harry

"Um... that's if people show up. But I guess your right, I really don't like having it a secret from our friends. "

Harry smiled

"That's great, I'll be here always for you. Also I've got to ask."

"What is it ?"

"Who else knows ? Besides the teachers and me?"

"Um well, Luna and her father... they really are good people and do their digging around. He's very resourceful.
Knows my story from the back of his hand more than me. That's kinda weird."

"Super weird.

You laughed, you two continued to walk

"Come on, their waiting. Plus I feel like my aunt would be proud of me telling you all."

"Why's that?"

"Because that means I trust you all. Harry this isn't a sad survivor story, like yours. The boy who lived. I- I hurt people..."

"Y/n you gotta understand you were made to do that, you were only taught bad and once you had that ounce of goodness you traded the bad for good."

Harry left you speechless, he noticed and smirked

"A loss for words?"

"Hm shut up Harry." You blushed

"I don't want to pressure you but it's going to get serious."

You nodded, you both entered the place and saw a goat

"I guess it's better safe than sorry."

"Their here!"

You see Hermione grab both your arm and Harry's. You two sat down, and saw many people.

"So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.

"Why?"

"Why? Because You know who is back you tosspot."

"So he says."

"So Dumbledore says "

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof? "

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed... "

You could tell Harry wasn't having it,

"Or you weren't you his girlfriend you believe him?"

"I believe him, there is other proof that he's back-"

"So what two nutters will be our teacher?"

You sent a glare towards that guy

"It's true if you could tell us more about cedric -"

"I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now. Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think we're some sort of freak. "

"Is it true you two can produce a Patronus Charm? " asked Luna

She broke the tension that made everyone so defensive

"Yes. I've seen it. " says Hermione

"Blimey,. I didn't know either of you could do that. "

"And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office. "

"It's true. "

"Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once. "

"Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh. "

"Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that... but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I always had help, since y/n came I've had even more help."

"He's just being modest."

"No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there... when you're a second away from being murdered... or watching a friend die right before your eyes... You don't know what that's like. "

Harry sat back down as you looked out that frost covered window feeling like you wanna cry.

"You're right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating... Voldemort... "

"He's really back. "

"What has y/n done?" Asked Cho

Harry looked at Cho than back at you,

"I'm not quite as heroic as Harry."

"No yes you are, you've helped us many many times, you've got more knowledge of the dark arts that I don't even know, or actually anyone here." Says Hermione

"Why do you know so much?"

"Your gonna help us right y/n? Teach us to defend ourselves?" Asked Luna

You looked down at your ring, you felt a hand on your thigh as you noticed it was Harry's.

"Well... "

you looked around noticed everyone staring at you, you stood up.

"I believe Harry is because I saw it. Im a very strong Legilimency..."

"What is that?"

"She can read peoples minds and emotions" Says Ginny

"I saw what happened clear as day as if I was there. That's a reason why I believe Harry, and the other reason is... my past."

"Your past?" Questioned Hermione

"Listen... y/n has been struggling to say this. We would understand if you feel a certain way towards her but just remember that's not who she is anymore." Says Harry

You smiled at him holding a bit of blush.

"What I'm about to say and do are going to be very shocking for all of you, and since there's been uproar in the ministry it's going to come out sooner than I'd imagine to the prophet."

"Well what is it?" Asked Ron

"Before I came to Hogwarts I was actually jumping from school to school Traveling, prior to that I was with my biological mother. I was born into the dark arts, my real mother is a death eater, she dedicated her life to it, and within creating me in it as well. All I knew was that, I was saved by my aunt but I'm sure my past will come back."

You heard a bit of murmurs. Your breath was a bit shaky

"All the rumors you'll hear from the prophet is true. I've hurt people, I'm many ways."

You rolled up your sleeve and there it was, the symbol of the death eater, many people gasped.

"It's time i actually show you who I really am since Voldemort is back, he'll use it against me and Harry. Dark wizards would do anything to hurt you, so please I know it's a lot of information I don't expect you to treat me the same or like me any more but..."

You sighed, a little smile appeared on your face you took out your wand

"Revelio."

Your wand glowed up and you started to change infront of them. Everyone gasped. Harry smiled he was actually happy to see how you look, white hair, Different color eyes.

"Blimey." Says Neville

"I think you look rather stunning." Says Luna

You looked at them, Cho walked up to you, you were a bit unsure but she gave you the answer. Harry stood up as you held your cheek.

"What the bloody hell was that for?"

"Your a horrible person, Cedric was inlove with you and you couldn't even tell him the truth !"

"Listen Cho what I had with Cedric was new-"

You were slapped, you held your cheek, Harry stood up and went in between the two

"If Im doing this I'm doing it for Harry."

You looked at her

"You've got more please say it infront of everyone Cho."

"Why did he chose you!? Cedric is dead and it's all your fault"

You just stared at her

"I think we should just calm down, here's the paper for anyone who wants to sign it still." Says Hermione

"You don't think I know that? Cedric was far more than I deserve, trust me I will make sure Voldemort gets what's coming."

"Cho come on." Says Ginny

Everyone stood up, and began to leave but they signed the paper, others left. Harry looked at you

"Does it sting ?"

"No I was honestly expecting a very horrible horrible reaction from them all."

Harry smiled

"Despite her past y/n is very very powerful."

You saw many names on the list

"Don't worry, we know the real you. Your the nicest person we've met y/n you've always done something for us and never ask for favors in return." Smiled Luna

You hugged her

"Thank you, but please keep it a secret of my appearance! I'm not ready to show everyone"

They all agreed. As soon as everyone left only the twins, Neville and Ginny stayed

"Why I'm getting used to this new look y/n, aren't you George?"

"Yeah the white hair and Different eyes."

"Absolutely stunning." They both said

You blushed, George was taking a closer look at your face as Fred was touching your hair.

"A bit paler than usual but wow." Continued George

"Blimey you two, she isn't some sort of hands on mannequin." Says Ron

"Jealousy Ron, doesn't suit you."

"We wish you told us first but we're glad you told us." Smiled Hermione

"I'm sorry- after what happened at the tournament Harry found out by Barty Jr, he tried to blame me for what happened and he revealed me to Harry."

"Who else knows well before us who knew?"

"Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Professor Mcgonagall, and Luna and her father they dug it up on their own, and Harry. Of course my aunt but now it's basically the whole class."

"It must've been very hard."

"It was, when my aunt saved me I really didn't want to change until she showed me what it was like to be kind... I owe her a lot, if she didn't save me I would've not met you and I-"

You paused

"I wouldve officially had kill people, innocent people."

"Officially ? You mean you've ?-"

"I rather not say Ron."

"Bloody hell."

You smiled at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 321 14
The first year of an adventure that helps you discover who you really are -- A witch Getting the letter of acceptance at Hogwarts school discovering...
213K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
341K 10.9K 33
You're a 4th year muggleborn in Hufflepuff! Yeah groan all you want but Hufflepuff is the greatest house. You've had a crush on Cedric Diggory for F...
85.5K 2.6K 42
❝Because Y/N, I need to look out for you alright?❞ // Y/N the Muggle, the Potterhead, the witch joined the Wizarding World when Chamber of Secrets ha...