Didhaksaya

By sophia_2460

"How did I endup giving you my heart? I never know But what I know is It is yours Every piece you've healed... More

Introduction ❣️
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~

~23~

3 0 0
By sophia_2460

Jungkook's pov

How dare he take her when I was standing right beside her all the time? And as if it wasn't enough, he is now touching her. His head dips to say something in her ears and she laughs at it. She laughs????

"that's exactly how he'll take her away from you" a voice came from behind me. I turned slightly to see eomma standing there.

"eomma?" she looked at me and then shook her head in disappointment.

"how much time till you confess to her that you love her?" she asked me.

"I cant eomma......what will I say? That I love her? She will be angry on me for spoiling our friendship. And I can handle any thing In this world but her being angry with me? Ive suffered that before and I know I will never want to live that phase again." I said and that- that time when I wasn't even able to look in her eyes made me feel a different ache in my heart. She is the only person who'd affected me that way.

"you will keep thinking that and she will be gone and you will not be able to do anything because you wont be in the position to do so"

It made me scared. An arrow pierced my heart is what it felt like to me.

My eyes went to the dancing figure in the hall. My eyes were filled with tears. It was a whole different feeling to love someone and a whole different feeling to see the love of your life dancing with someone else smiling like she belong there. Maybe she does. But I want to be selfish here. And I want to have her. I want to just pull her out of that crowd and take her to a silent place where there will be no one and just us. Where I will be able to tell her how much she means to me and where I can be a little more selfish to devour those soft lips but this time with permission. This time with some acceptance and this time with right.

As I looked at her she was the only one visible to me. And everything else just blurred like it was not that part of this world.

She felt like a dream. The type we sleep again to just continue it. But it never comes back.

All this time I played it cool. But my hand still tingled where I touched her bare back. Just thinking about how she trusted me enough made me feel happy and worthy.

"are you not going to dance?" a voice came followed by the pat on my shoulder.

I looked beside me to find nayani's bestfriend Anushka.

"no I am fine here" I told here. Because the only person i wanted to dance with was not with me at the moment.

"its okay you know? See our friend is enjoying so much. I always wondered how they will look together. And there they are. Haye! Romeo and Juliet" something burned inside me.

"they don't look that good together" I tried ignoring the burn i felt in my chest with her words.

"oh what are you saying? look? How his one hand is gently placed on her waist? How they are laughing together? I don't think there can be a better match than this!" that was enough. Ive heard enough. The control I had over me was gone and now I was not going to stop myself. All the fear I had now vanished into thin air. The fear was true but it was definitely not more than the love I had for her. She is the love of my life and all I now know is.....loosing her by not letting her know that I love her will be the biggest mistake. And this realization made me take my steps towards the dancing figure of her. The only women whom I love and the only person who not only loved me but made me realise that I was worth it. And I cant let go of this precious soul not when I haven't even tried taking her.

I was now walking towards them who were dancing together like there is no tomorrow.

I snatched nayani's hand from his's. he looked at me with a confused expression. I had no time for any type formalities. Not that id ever intentionally meet him again ever.

"whats wrong?" he asked.

" oh nothing I just wanted my princess. I have some business to deal " I told him.

"I don't think she has anything to do with your business" he said obviously. A dark chuckle escaped me. The audacity of this man to first call her princess which only I can call her and now this.

"she is my business. So you better back off" I told him and without wasting my time on this man I made my way out with nayani who was struggling in my tight grip. But the grip was not so tight that she can be hurt. Hurting her was something I can never do to her. Dying will be a better option than hurting my love.

"where are you taking me?" she asked me trying to free my hand from her.

When she continued to free her hand I stopped and turned around and she bumped straight into me.

"leave me Jungkook" she said still struggling.

"I have never held your hand like this" I showed her our hands. " And now that today I have held it finally, I have zero intentions of leaving it.....ever" I completed my words and started walking again."

"atleast tell me where are we going?" she asked.

"you will know it soon" after walking we finally reached the stairs.

I asked her to move ahead of me. She looked me in the eye. There must be something she saw that she didn't tried to object.

Following her we finally reached the terrace of the palace. Where we'd kissed, from where she'd ran and where I'd known that this women is going to be that part of my life I will never regret living. Even if she won't have seen my face after that day...I have known I'd cherish every single memory I had made with her. And that kiss will be the highlight.

She turned around to meet my gaze which was struck nowhere but on her. What else am I supposed to look at in the dark? Obviously where the light is present. And in her case she was the light I'd ever need.

"why are we here Jungkook?" she asked me. Her eyes were reflecting the moon shining in the dark sky. I know she is the only moon I need in my life. Even on the night when there is no moon she shines so bright that moon is never needed.

"because this is where it all began" I said. And I know that this is the time I am finally going to tell her what it feels like to love someone and what it feels like to love her. I might get rejected tonight and I might endup getting nothing in return from her and from this night. But I atleast will not regret not saying it.

"began what" she was still confused something else was also there in those ocean orbs. And it was fear. Fear that everything might end tonight. But well that depends on her.

"the breaking of my heart......" I started taking steps in her direction and she was looking at me feeling I don't know what because she was feeling something. If I love her I know this much about her for sure. "how my completely worn out heart was cracked here. And turned out it was empty. Nothing to take from there. But after that day when I had kissed you? I felt my empty and weightless heart get filled with something. Love. Your presence in my life is like the moon. It makes you fall in love with it and you are here looking at it and admiring it like it made your life brighter. Someone you never knew you needed." She was frozen at her place and just her heavy breaths were what I was able to hear.

"w-what?" left her lips like a whisper.

"I love you so much princess nayani that I want you to drown me in those ocean eyes of yours and I will be happily get drowned because that's what I'd ever wanted."

She was still looking at me.

"I have never had nothing to loose princess but you? Goddamn you are that only thing I will rather kill myself than loose"

"y-you love me?" it was a question wrapped in various emotions I cant interpret.

"I do.....but the question is.....will you try loving me? Will you be with me?"

" I l-love you, Jungkook, already so damn much. And I promise I will never let go of you and never let you loose me".

My eyes shot in her direction. My heart was ready to accept it but my brain was trying to find the humor in her eyes. I was waiting for her to say that she was joking but it never happened.

All I heard was the sound of her anklets as she walked to me.

She looked in my eyes and there it was.........sincerity. Promise. Determination.

"neither I stopped you that day from kissing me nor will I do today" she smiled looking at me standing so close to me that our breaths mixed.

My hands automatically went to hold her close to me because as much as she felt like a dream..i was scared that it will soon end aswell.

There it was in her eyes......the same desire I had for her. She had the ability make me feel like the luckiest man in this world. My eyes went to those lips I will not lie I have been craving since I last kissed her. Because once is not fucking enough. Once is never enough and when it comes to nayani........i don't think kissing her any number of times will be enough. And not being able to control myself and looking at the desire in her eyes I asked.

"m-may i?" I asked and I swear that the little hesitation I had ,melted away as soon as she whispered a 'yes' as an answer to my question.

And then I did it. I kissed nayani and it felt like a dream. Exactly, the one I can live forever in. hell she was my dream the only one I wished comes true every single day.

Thankyou so much for reading my story!!!
~sofia.

Bl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 76.8K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
264K 9K 28
I hate you. I have no reason to love you either. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ They don't want you. Then let me go. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It happens because of lust...
1K 97 5
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
143K 8.8K 33
(21+ ONLY) She's small. She's fragile. She's breakable, I am not. I'm a monster. A sinner, who's far away from her imaginable prince charming. A psyc...