My beloved's future ( reader...

By Ratlife_666

Y/N was simply a new student, enjoying life, normal family, friends, good grades, they had a bright future. T... More

~ Hello ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ A/N ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~ (FINAL CHAPTER)
1k????
~ Yui ending ~
~ Shu ending ~
~ Reiji ending ~
~ Ayato ending ~
~ Kanato ending ~
~ Laito ~

~ Chapter 21 ~

200 5 0
By Ratlife_666

Author's pov:

Yui was extremely nervous on the car ride to y/n's house. Well, everyone was but Yui was specifically showing it.

Kanato was trying not to show it, but he was worried, he didn't want them to leave him again.

Ayato was extremely inpatient looking out the window. constantly and screaming at every red light.

Laito was attempting to lighten up the mood, but to no avail.

Shu was sleeping, but actually was looking out the window a lot and if someone caught him he'd say they were being too loud.

Reiji was constantly pushing up his glasses and tapping his foot on the ground.

Subaru looked as if he was holding in the urge to throw someone out of the car right then and there.

Azusa was just frowning in worry and crying a little too.

Yuma was scowling and looking out of the window, he was very worried but played it off but saying it was a waste of time.

Kou was smiling, but his smile was dark and wrong.

Ruki had his eyes narrowed and he was looking everywhere.

Finally, they arrived at the destination and Ayato practically sprinted out of the car and busted open the door with everyone right behind him.

"Y/N?!"

Your pov:

I shook when I saw Miu.

"Miu?! I thought you were dead. Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Where are my parents? I-", I babbled off running a hand through my hair.

Miu started laughing, "What are you talking about? Your parents are dead. Are you delusional?", Miu laughed at me.

"What...", I trailed off, I started looking around the house and realized there were bowls, clothes, a bunch of objects and trash all over the floor.

"I don't...understand.", I frowned looking back at Miu who was now staring at me darkly.

"It's funny what the brain can do to you after trauma.", Miu smiled pulling a gun from her pocket and rising it up.

"Now, I need to finish what I started.", Miu said as she shot.

Everything went dark and I opened my eyes to see the reflection.

"It is time for you to remember...", they called out raising their hand to my forehead and touching it.

Everything went blank for a second and I opened my eyes, I was in the living room. One of my arms were bleeding and my parents were dead on the floor with multiple stab wounds littering their body.

I looked up to see Miu laughing over their dead corpses.

I tried screaming, but nothing came out. Crying was no use either, I couldn't get anything out of my eyes. I simply stood there in shock and disbelief.

Then, Miu turned to me, but I slowly felt a bubbling rage rising inside of me. Something that was left to simmer and grew too much before everything went dark.

.....

I was now in school I was holding a student by her hair and she was pleading for me to stop. There was blood all over the walls and floors. Bodies, bodies and more bodies piled up around me.

I couldn't do anything as I felt myself stab and stab the girl with no resentment. I stood there, the anger was slowly dissipating.

Everything went dark.

.

------------------

.

I gasped opening my eyes to see the reflection.

They were smiling at me.

"What.", I gasped as tears starting flowing uncontrollably from my eyes.

"Miu, she was never a friend or a lover or however you viewed her. She was a psycho, who murdered your family. With the anger built up inside of you, you created an inner demon. Me.", the reflection smiled and did a little pose, "I am an alternate you, the creation of your pent up evil thoughts, or simply negativity. Everyone has one, but not everyone's is able to take over. In fact, it is extremely rare. You are one of these rare cases. Once I took over, I went on a killing spree, with the intention to kill Miu, but to no avail. Instead, you killed the entire school you went to. You moved back into your house and pretended to have died along with the students. But because of the trauma and everything that happened, your brain created a fake universe. One where everything was perfect. Yet, instead of erasing your old friends completely, your brain made you the antagonist. And that was all the guilt inside of you. It made you think you killed everyone you loved except for your parents, even your precious Miu. And that you moved away and went to a new school. That conversation you had with Subaru about your erasing from people's memory never happened. You went to school but never talked to Hiro. And, you always thought you looked fine at school, you in fact looked depressed, stressed and extremely intimidating, and that is why you peeked the interest of the brothers. Because, they would never go for an ordinary human, in fact, they were supposed to kill you.", the reflection finished and I stood there in shock.

This was so much information I had to take in and I wasn't sure I could take all of that. I started hyperventilating but before anything could escalate the reflection spoke up, "Now's really not the time to have a mental break down, you're on the verge of death, so, time for me to take over.", the reflection smiled darkly. They put their hand on the liquid yet solid material and I copied them placing my hand over their's. The wall between us seemed to have turned to glass and shattered, time seemed to have stopped as the glass stoped mid air and the fake mirror disappear to show the demon's true form.

They were a silhouette of me but completely, pitch black. With big red eyes and a big red smile. They started laughing as everything turned dark.

I opened my eyes and found my body being controlled. I snapped my head up towards Miu who stood there in shock.

"Y-you're supposed to be dead...", Miu stuttered in disbelief.

I started slowly walking towards Miu who immediately started walking backwards, eventually bumping into the wall.

I grabbed her neck and raised her up, "Well well, how the tables have turned hm?", the demon's voice resonated from me.

"You're not y/n...", Miu coughed, but before she could pass out I dropped her on the ground. Grabbing her hair I pulled her head up to face me.

"How pathetic, aren't you supposed to be a well-known killer?", the demon asked teasingly.

Miu's eyes swelled up with tears in response, "Please! I'm sorry! I don't want to die!", she begged as she immediately started crying.

"Hm, how ironic, now you get to have the point of view of your victims.", I, or really, the demon smiled at Miu sadisticely.

With my other hand I grabbed Miu face and started applying pressure, slowly but surely.

"Please! PLEASE!", Miu started screaming in agony as I heard her skull slowly start to crack. The demon laughed at her as her screams turned into cries, then into helpless gurgles.

Eventually, her head exploded and painted the walls in bright red and littered the floor with guts.

"Y/N?!", Yui screamed.

I snapped out of my trance and looked at Yui with worry and disbelief in my eyes.

"What that fuck...", Subaru muttered as he looked at the state of Miu.

I looked down and stepped back immediately, "WHAT THE FUCK-", I screamed before I started to gag, "Oh, that is just awful...", I threw up on the kitchen floor.

Everyone stared at me with concern and fear in their eyes.

"I-", I started before passing out on the spot.

Author's pov:

Ayato was quick to catch y/n before they fell to the ground and Yui immediately ran to their side.

Reiji started examining the body of Miu, "It seems as though something, destroyed her head from the outside on all sides, like a hand...", Reiji narrowed his eyes taking a quick glance at y/n.

Kanato smiled like a maniac, "Oh isn't this so funny. She's so ugly now!", Kanato laughed.

Laito tipped his fedora looking down at Miu, "Oh my, well now we know not to mess with y/n...", Laito laughed a little with his eyebrows raised at the state of the body.

Shu sighed looking down, "How are we supposed to take care of this...", he huffed walking out of the house quickly, "The neighbours probably heard, we need to get out of here quickly.", Shu finished as everyone followed him.

Ruki frowned, "I was never aware they were capable of such things...", he muttered to himself.

Azusa quickly followed behind Ayato, stealing glances at her every chance he got, he was extremely worried for their health.

Yuma walked out of the house, "Geez, that idiot really knows how to make a mess...", he huffed putting his hands on the back of his neck.

Kou stayed behind, he looked down at Miu and smiled to himself, "I suppose we aren't that different, huh, Little mouse?"

.

------------

.

Still Author's pov:

The car ride back was extremely quiet and everyone was staring at Ayato enviously, as he cradled y/n in his arms. Y/n's face was calm, their mouth was slightly open with a line of drool coming out from the corner. Sometimes, they'd babble gibberish that no one could understand except they kept hearing: Demon and kill. Which did not reassure them at all.

Yui was sitting right beside Ayato, holding y/n's hand with tears in her eyes.

Azusa was also crying a little too he was across from Ayato and Yuma was attempting to cheer him up but failing miserably.

"W-what if she doesn't wake up??", Azusa's lower lip trembled a little as he thought of that.

Kou simply sat there silently, staring out of the window, much to everyone's surprise.

Shu was wide awake, thinking about different possible outcomes and talking to Reiji how they could hide their traces.

Ruki was reading a book but didn't seem to be flipping any of the pages, he just sat there blankly.

Subaru was staring right at y/n worry in his eyes, but not on his face since he found it embarrassing if anyone found out.

Kanato was smiling happily, "I forgive y/n! I like them a lot", he giggled to himself.

Laito's smiled seemed to have faded and he was on the other side of Ayato and seemed to be staring intensely at y/n, which freaked a few people out.

Once they got to the house Ayato sprinted to y/n's bedroom and set them down on their bed, getting a doctor to come over quickly.

The doctor got a look at them and said all their vitals were fine, they just seemed to be in a deep coma.

This alarmed everyone and the doctor said that they wouldn't need any life support, and that it was more of a deep sleep than a coma, since this doctor was also a vampire he managed to understand the situation much better.

After more research, the doctor explained that they were in a mental battle between a demon they had created inside of them. Who seemed to be growing stronger by the day and trying to take over.

.

-------------

.

Yui's pov:

I headed to y/n's room quietly, making sure no one saw me.

Once I slipped into their room I at beside them and immediately started crying.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't stop this y/n.", I cried, "I know I knew nothing, but I should've tried harder.", I sobbed uncontrollably hugging y/n.

They had no reaction, they didn't even move.

I sighed and wiped my tears away.

I'm so ridiculous...

I sniffled before standing up and leaving the room.

But before closing the door behind me I called out to y/n, "Good luck.", I muttered closing the door behind me.

One more chapter and the book is finished!
Oh my lordy lord was this chapter dark as fu-
So many twists fr fr
Hoped you liked this book cuz it's almost done.
Then I have to work on the THIRTEEN FUCKIG ENDINGS I have in mind.
Sooooo bare w/ me pls-
-Author <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
287K 8.1K 41
Ayumi Komori is also an adopted child of the Church Yui Komori was staying before. They shared lots of memories together until one fateful day Yui le...
57K 928 23
Yui is a normal kind and sweet girl. She gets sent to live in the sakamaki household by her father. Yui is the only person who could change each vamp...
241K 7.1K 39
(Y/n)(L/n) is anything but ordinary. She's the new girl at Ryoutei High school Academy who has a huge secret. (Y/n) is a Nephilim, the daughter of a...