Tamed

By pinkheartjams

1st book : Tamed. 2nd book : The Way To Be His Chosen Flower. Married to the man she has always admired. Hold... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Side story 1
Side story 2
Side story 3
2nd season announcement

Chapter 33

4.3K 82 10
By pinkheartjams

Let us have some development of their relationship, the plot can wait right 🤣

~

The wind brushed through the opened window as the sun was setting low. Two bodies on the large bed stick close to each other in silence.

For a while, until the woman opened her eyes. The moment she saw his face, Alisa got up as her pretty eyes started to get wet in an instant.

He came back home.

She dropped her body into his arms when he opened them for her silently.

"Welcome home."

His lips brushed over her forehead.
Alisa felt her face getting hot. He came back. He chose her.

"The contract ended now."

"Yes…!"

Tears left her eyes as she lifted her head to look at him. Her heart ached. She was so delighted that her heart started to ache. If this is a dream, she didn't want to wake up.

Let me stay here please.
Where he will choose me.

The long veiny fingers touched the teardrops that rolled down from her eyes. She kept sobbing as tears dropped down on his chest.

"Mikhael…"

Her throat felt so tight. She couldn't say a word. There's so much she wanted to say to him.

"I'm sorry. It took me a little long to reach home."

"Ugh…"

She groaned to the heart that kept hurting because it was filled with joy and happiness. Alisa wiped the tears that kept flowing. On top of the solid body, his captivating scent over her nose.

Vowed to God that they would share their lives with one another forever.

Living under the same roof.

Carrying his last name.. and the title of his wife…

All of that and she had never felt this close to him before.

She had to share him with someone else. She had to watch that very woman get herself all over him, command him to do anything she wanted.. touch him, run her lips on his skin as she wished while she wasn't even being paid attention to. She had to be careful with everything so he wouldn't turn his back on her. She had to keep her worry for him to herself when he got hurt because there was a line she wasn't allowed to cross. She couldn't fully touch him and be caressed by him because someone would always show up and take all of his attention from her.

He was so close yet so far away. 

But he's all hers now.
From this very moment onwards, this man belongs to her alone.

Mikhael Elias-zo belongs to Alisa Elias-zo alone.

"You're mine now."

With a grateful smile on her face, she laid her head on his solid chest.

"Yes, I'm all yours."

"I won't let anyone touch you anymore."

"Hmm."

"Mikhael is mine."

She kissed him lightly on his lips.
As she looked into his soft gaze, she realized one thing.
She wanted to absorb all of him.
Invade him deep into his heart, his mind and.. his cells.
Fill every corner of him with her scent so the world would know without a question which woman he belonged to.

She felt her body getting hot. Brushing her slender fingers over his collar a few times, Alisa unbuttoned his shirt.

The white shirt was opened, his firm chest exposed to her eyes. She placed her lips on the thoracic as the man let her do whatever she wanted. Then their lips met. Sucking one another slowly but hot, her little tongue brushed into mouth.

The wet sounds of two lips sucking echoed in the quiet room. The sun had gone, darkness hit the earth as the moon arose. Her chests rubbed against his while the tongue danced.
The unexplainable desire to have him completely burnt slowly inside her. Alisa backed her lips to look at him. Her pupils wavered with lust and ardore.
Mikhael caressed her flushed cheek that happened from the burning sensation inside her. Open his mouth slowly, his enthusiastic low voice brushed her ears.

"If you want to have me as a whole, you have to be bold and eat me up, leaving nothing for anyone else to taste."

Alisa blushed as the man continued with a smile on his face.

"Though you wouldn't work hard alone.. I shall not allow any woman to even think that they will have a chance."

Her heart raced so fast. She felt like it was about to burst. Her face became so red with both desire for him and embarrassment.

"If you get embarrassed now, you'll never be able to have the whole of me."

"I don't know what to do…"

"Do what you have read in romance books."

Alisa felt something inside her stomach. He indirectly refused to lead her on, instead, he lured her into doing it on her own.

"What does the woman do when she wants to have the man?"

He brushed his fingers in her black hair. His voice at the moment sounded so alluring that Alisa got goosebumps. She opened her mouth slightly and a whisper was heard.

"She kisses him.. touches him…" 

"How did she touch him?"

"That…" Alisa flushed more red.

"Every single part of his body…"

"Show me how she touches the man."

She hesitated but then she swallowed the embarrassment and started running her lips from his exposed chest, all over his torso slowly.. until her little lips reached his below part. As she glanced at him, Mikhael smiled slightly as if telling her to continue.

"..."

His pants were pulled down a little. Her face heated up at the sight of his large manhood. Luckily it was already erected.
Alisa took a breath and held it lightly to her mouth.

She did it once before. She didn't know why she was still embarrassed.
After thinking about the old time for a while, she swallowed his tanned tip.

Mikhael didn't react so much. He got flush on his face. He held her head by one hand and signalled her to stop.

"You don't do it like this."

Said the man as he pushed two of his long fingers into her mouth.

The tips of his fingers rolled her little tongue in circles. Alisa was out of breath at first trying to catch up with his finger movements since she was inexperienced not knowing what moves the large fingers gotta make.

"Uhmm…"

Sound leaked under her breath as her tongue started to roll over, responding to his fingers. The saliva flowed over her chin when the man started thrusting his fingers in her mouth.

"Mhm…"

Mikhael lifted her chin with another hand to prevent her neck from getting cramps. The fingers inside her mouth soaked with saliva.

"Keep moving your tongue. Don't use your teeth."

She tried to do what she was told. After a while, he removed his fingers from her lips and stated.

"Now give it a try."

Alisa swallowed his erected cock into her mouth and did what she had learnt. Her mouth sucked with her tongue moving. Alisa felt her jaw hurt but she didn't want to stop. When she sucked the hardened penis harder, Mikhael finally let out a little groan.

"Hmm. You're doing good."

The slurping sounds leaked. The more her jaw hurt, the more she didn't want to stop. His scent and his taste lingeries in her mouth. She felt her heart expand its size.

"You can stop now. Your jaw's gonna get sour."

"Mm.."

She let go of his manhood as he pulled her to the top of him. He brushed the hem of her skirt up to her waist, her slender legs and underwear exposed to the air as they shared eye contact.

"I don't want to be anxious about anyone else but you."

Her heart fluttered at his remark as her shoulder jumped when he touched her wet place over the thin underwear. 

"So make me yours completely tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14.4K 43
An affair between a maid with the husband of the woman she serves since childhood. She knew what she was doing when she started luring the sexually f...
25.6K 1.5K 37
Alina: I've been playing the part of the picture-perfect daughter for years. My whole life has been planned for me since I was born and I was groomed...
371K 22.3K 45
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
11.7M 847K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...