|| INTO THE REAL WORLD || Bob...

By FantasyBluePhoenix

"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to... More

(A/N)
CHAPTER 1 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 2 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 3 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 4 *(edited)*
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 5 *(edited)*
NOTICE 2
CHAPTER 6 Part 1 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 6 PART 2 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 7 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 8 PART 1 *(edited)*
Behind The Scenes|| Ch 1
CHAPTER 8 PART 2 *(edited)*
1 K READS!!!!
IMPORTANT!! (PLS READ)
NOTICE
CHAPTER 9 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 10 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 14 Part 1(BACK STORY)
CHAPTER 14 Part 2
CHAPTER 15 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 16 (Christmas Special) *(edited)*
CHAPTER 17
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 18 Part 1
CHAPTER 18 PART 2
(A/n) Important! Must read!!
New Book!! + Announcement
Bad News!(about the author)
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 12

1K 71 10
By FantasyBluePhoenix

BOBOIBOY POV:

I woke up....guess midnight? I looked at the clock and it showed 2:47 a.m.

Damn.....what happened last night?

I turned to my right to meet a pair of closed eyes. I was almost close to screaming my guts out when I remembered everything that had happened. I looked adequately to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully, hugging my arm.

Heh....cute

I shook my head and got up silently to not wake her up. I slowly walked towards my room....her brother's room...I don't know....and laid on the bed. I just don't want her to just wake up and scream her lungs out...like what I was about to do earlier.....

And why you ask? We watched a bunch of horror films last night...duh.

Anyways it's still dark outside, I should probably stop talking to myself and go to sleep.

But.....how can I sleep? Whenever I am closing my eyes....all I could see is her face....hear her voice....(Y/N).

What is this feeling? I have never felt like this before....damn it! I can't be falling for her now....we just met like...two days? maybe three? I don't know.

Meh....I'll just try to sleep.

~Time skip to 8 a.m.~

I woke up, slightly feeling the sun rays on my face from the open window. 

Ugh! I don't wanna wake up~

Anyways I got up somehow and stretched my hands and back, then like any other normal human....I did my morning business and went downstairs.

I heard humming and saw (Y/N) in the kitchen. She seemed to notice my presence. She looked up and her face brightened up followed by a huge smile.

Ah...her smile is brighter than the sunshine which fell on my face this morning. The perfect way to start the day~

[ Anyone knows about that meme where Cyclone knew someone brighter than Solar? and that it was Thorn's adorable smile....the above line is inspired by that]

"Good Morning!"

"Good Morning.....", I replied back, still a bit drowsy.

"You need help (Y/N)?"

"No....um...yeah...can you carry these plates to the table?"

She handed me the plates and I nodded taking them from her.

"Btw.....thank you Boboiboy"

I stopped placing the plates and turned to look at her....her cheeks flushed pink.

Huh?

"No need to thank me....I like helping you"

"Huh? Oh! no no! Not that....about..."

"about?"

"a-about.....last night....thank you for carrying me to my bedroom"

"Oh! It's nothing.....what kind of gentleman am I if I just let you fall sick now can I ?"

She giggled.

"Ah stop that.....but really thanks....and also sorry for giving you trouble carrying me"

Her head tilted down a little

Wait-Is she telling me that she is heavy?

She looked up, "I know I wei-"

"Are you kidding me?!! You are lighter than a feather!!"

She looked at me and it seemed like the pink on her cheeks got a bit darker. She gets embarrassed so easily but is still cute.

"Hehehe.....r-really?"

"Yeah....so light that I can practically carry you with one hand", I said walking up to her

Okay! Now I am really just showing off.

"Ooooh~really? You are that strong? I kinda doubt that~", her eyebrows wiggled in a teasing way.

Heh-I knew she would say something like this....so I was prepared already.

Huh.....wrong move (Y/N)....wrong move this time....

"Hmmm.......you want me to show you then huh?"

Saying that I walked towards her....wrapped my arms around her waist and jerked her forward towards me making her bump into my chest

And that was it. 

She let out a gasp at the sudden action. Her eyes widened and she backed away with her hands up in a rather surrending way

"W-w-w-w-what?!....n-n-n-no...y-you don't h-have to"

Her face was so similar to a tomato....a cute blushing tomato...

"Okay....if you say so", I closed my eyes chuckling.

"Your m-mean"

"I know~"

After that, we both sat and ate our breakfast quietly.

~time skip after breakfast~

We sat on the couch and she turned on the T.V., changing some channels. I was about to ask her about the plans for today but got startled when my power watch started to glow suddenly.

I checked it....

and....

my eyes went wide......

"N-NO WAY!!!"

(Y/N) POV:

We were sitting on the couch while I was changing the channels trying to find something interesting until Boboiboy yelled.

"N-NO WAY!!!"

I jumped at his actions.

What the hell ?!

"What happened Boboiboy ?!"

He said nothing....but continued staring at his watch...

"W-What happened.....?"

Still no response....

"Boboiboy...?"

He finally looked up with wide eyes...but still no response....

"O-Okay...you are scaring me now, tell me what happened? Please!"

"I-It's...."

"It's what?"

"I-I-It's..."

"Ugh! Spill the te-"

"I am getting a signal of a nearby power sphera (Y/N)!!!"

"Ooooh...just tha-wAIT WHAT??!!!"

"Y-Yes"

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?!

"B-B-But how??!! Why?? When?!"

Thousands....no sorry...millions of questions flooded my head.

"I-I-I don't know....but...it is showing one within a range up to 37 km"

"Okay....calm down....is there any info about it?"

"Um...it isn't showing its name...but rather its characteristics..."

"What does it say?"

"Well...."

Then we spent the next 35 minutes on it. According to its characteristics....it is a very mischievous type. It has the capability to travel through dimensions. It doesn't hurt anyone but can get really aggressive if it gets scared depending on the situation. We were more than sure that this thing is responsible for why Boboiboy was here right now.

"What should we do now?", I asked

There was silence until...

"I have to find that Power Sphera....it is the only wa-"

"No mister, not I it's WE....I am coming with you"

"What?! Are you crazy?? What if-"

"I won't take a no. You don't know this place at all. Plus I like adventures and so I am going with you....don't try to argue back"

He sighed in defeat.

"Okay......"

"YES!"

"But promise me you will stay close to me and won't run off on your own"

"Promise!!"

"Okay....we need to go right now! Come on!"

"Okay!"

After that.....we got ready and rushed out in search of that power sphera.

"Is it still in range? Which direction?"

"It is 42 km away in the south-east direction"

I followed my view in that direction and yup...just like any other stupid horror film...that thing had to be in a freakin forest which is just a few km away from my house.

"Okay, let's go then!"

~Time skip~

After reaching the mountain-type forest, we started walking in that direction. This forest is pretty big and good for us that I already know this place really well so if by any chance we get lost....it wouldn't be a problem.

There are no harmful animals except for a few snakes and foxes.

After walking for like 15 minutes, he suddenly stopped abruptly which made me stop as well.

"What is it? Are we near?"

"No.....there is no more signal"

Ah man....there goes m-

"...but..."

My ears perked up.

"But??"

"I am getting other different yet familiar signals"

YES!

"Okay, then let's go!"

After walking for good 6 minutes we stopped to catch our breath....when suddenly we heard a rustling....

"W-what was that?"

"Don't know... let's got check...you stay behind me ok?"

I nodded.

He changed into his Thunderstorm form with his thunder blade in his hand and we began slowly approaching it.

After getting close...I saw a yellow ball...with hands??

And....

OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!!

Both mine and Boboiboy's eyes went super wide...he changed into his normal form.

"T-T-They......", I couldn't form words.

Those people laying in front of us on the grass unconscious.....were....

"GUYS!! OCHOBOT!!"

____________________________________________________

Get ready for ch 13~
I'll try to post it soon....maybe today only? I am not sure~

Nothing special in this chapter.

Anyways enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
2.6K 141 8
Dear BoBoiBoy, I honestly no longer know how to begin all this. The past few hours have been nothing else but a blur and I can only muster this much...
26.9K 1.2K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
37.9K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...