Golden Orbs [TAEGI]

By stella_yoongles

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴." - in which Min Yoongi, a young gho... More

Prologue.
Chapter- 1. The murders on Suseong District
chapter - 2. The man on the stairs.
chapter- 3. A 'candle'light dinner.
chapter- 4. A little eccentric neighbour.
chapter- 5. Kang Joohyung.
chapter- 6. Can this be called a date?
chapter- 7. Is It Taehyung?
chapter- 8. A Mistake.
chapter- 10. What's with this tension?
chapter- 11. Come back to me.
chapter 12. Who is he?

chapter - 9. Goodbye.

236 22 4
By stella_yoongles

"You seem to be under the impression that this vulgar stalker of yours is me."

Yoongi's heartbeat increased. Is it not Taehyung after all? Did he just accuse someone of stalking him without proper evidence? That too, a murderer?

That's right. No serial killer would waste their time on something like this. But then, what's with those notes...?

"And for your information,"Taehyung continued, snapping Yoongi out of his trance. "I myself wouldn't be so clumsy and obvious. No damn way." Taehyung smirked, eyes showing pure mockery towards Yoongi. "It seems a bit... you know? Lame."

——

And so, Yoongi had no other choice than to spend his own money to fix the door. He called a joiner someday later after he found out about the peephole in his door, replacing it with a door that would be too hard to drill a hole on.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Both the carpenter and Yoongi turned around to find the janitor fuming with anger.

"You're making a racket early in the morning!" He spat,glaring at Yoongi.

Oh no, Yoongi mentally cursed himself. The whole stalker thingy kept his mind preoccupied and the thought of informing the maintenance office about this matter beforehand had completely slipped his mind. He got distracted.

"The door was faulty, so I'm having it replaced."Yoongi explained,"hopefully this one can't be drilled through—"

"You can't just change the door when you feel like it! Are you the building's owner?!" Yoongi tensed, feeling small under the janitor's gaze. "YAH, YOU PUNK! STOP THAT NOISE! And you, DO YOU OWN THIS FUCKING BUILDING, HUH?" The janitor prod his finger in Yoongi's chest, pushing him away some steps.

"I-I apologize." Yoongi said, bowing. "I simply wanted to change the door as soon as possible so I forgot to ask for permission. Please forgive my ignorance."

As Yoongi begged for forgiveness a dark figure from behind the walls smirked.

"Please, I accept full responsibility for this-"

"You need to move out."

Yoongi raised his head, sweating and eyes wide. "P-pardon me?"

"You heard me."The janitor snarled,"Gather your belongings and vacate the premises by midnight."

The dark shadow grinned and moved away.

What an awful day.

Yoongi twirled his finger on the rim of the glass that was filled with cheap alcohol. He's currently at a bar, drinking his worries away.

However, the more he drinks the more thoughts are corrupting his mind.

He's been kicked out of the building he was living at. He can't find a place to stay at, Joohyung was away on business and it's freezing cold outside. Even the old small studios are all full. There's literally no place for Yoongi to crash at.

"Alone?"

Yoongi glanced at his side to find a man smiling down at him. Let's see.. tall, tanned, blonde hair.. exactly not his type.

"Can I drink with you?" He asked, placing his long hand on Yoongi's thighs.

Yoongi startled at the touch, swatting his hands away. "What are you doing?"

"Why?"He smiled, groping Yoongi's ass. "This is a gay bar. Aren't you here to find someone to spend the night with?"

Yoongi grimaced and slapped the man's hand away from his ass. "I'm not. Leave me alone."

"Aw, don't be like that now."He touched Yoongi's hair, pushing his bangs away from his forehead. "You're exactly my type."

"Well, you're not my type, so just get lost." Yoongi replied, not moving his gaze away from his glass of alcohol.

"Mh, feisty. I like that,"He chuckled. "Damn, your skin is fair and smooth. Are you—"

"Yah,"Yoongi glared at the man.

"What? 'yah'?" The man said,"This jerk-"

"I told you to leave me alone, didn't I? If you want to fuck someone, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Why are you groping my ass and touching me without my consent, motherfucker?" Yoongi spat, loud enough for some passerby to spare glances at the man.

"You-"The man's cheeks turns red from embarassment. "I was just being friendly!"

"Friendly?" Yoongi scoffed in pure mockery. "By groping someone's ass? You call that being friendly? For fuck's sake, piss off- Agh!"

The man stood up from his seat and without any warning grabbed Yoongi's hair, pulling at it harshly.

"Stop running that mouth of yours, bitch. I know what men like you are capable of." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

Yoongi struggled to get out of the man's hold. Damn, just how many horrible things he has to go through today?

"Get up, let's go to the bathroom together and talk about this privately, hm?" The man pushed Yoongi off his seat and started dragging him away.

"S-stop! Fuck, let go!" Yoongi squirmed away from the man's hold, but it was of no help. Alcohol either makes you super strong or super weak. Yoongi's the latter. "I swear I'll bite your dick if you don't stop! AGH!"

"Shut your mout—"

Pause.

"That's enough."

The man drops Yoongi on the floor. Yoongi groans from both his butt landing head first on the cold hard floor also because of the man's hold on his hair.

"What are you doing? This is my bar."

Yoongi looks up to find a tall man hovering over the jerk who was dragging him away.

The bar's owner?

The man, with a click of his tongue, stormed out of the bar.

Yoongi turned back his gaze from the exit door to find a hand being offered to him.

"Are you okay?" The man said, gesturing Yoongi to grab his hand. Yoongi did so, stumbling on his feet as he did, though the tall man caught him by his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I take full responsibility for what's happened. I should've known better than to let jerks like him enter."

"It's fine." Yoongi said, getting himself out of the man's hold. "I'll be get going-"

"Ah,let me pay for the cab."

Yoongi arched a brow at the man. "Pardon? Why would you do that?"

"I- it's because I feel guilty for what happened." He mumbled. "I'm this bar's owner."

"Oh,"Yoongi mumbled. "It's actually fine. I'm-"

"Let me make you some more drinks then I'll call the cab for you." The man said, his smile showing cute dimples. "Deal?"

Yoongi nodded and walked to the counter again.

"My name's Kim Namjoon."

Yoongi pouted, though his cheeks were red. "..Min Yoongi." He replied in a small voice.

"Pretty name." Namjoon replied with a smile.

——

The world is so vast, and there are so many people living in it, yet he doesn't have any place to call his own, he thought to himself as he stepped up his apartment, stumbling and swaying a bit from the alcohol in his system.

Yoongi looked up at the door he's just renovated today. He sighed and crouched down on the floor, burying his face in his arms.

He's starving, he's thirsty and he's just spent most of his money on the door today. Moreover, there's nothing to drink.

His thoughts travelled back to the day he found a banana milk bottle in his mail box.

So without another thought, Yoongi stumbled his way to Taehyung's room. Would it be okay to ask Taehyung for a glass of water?

Even if he's a murderer?

Yoongi stopped his fists from banging on the door. His face was totally flushed and he must reek of alcohol.

Does it matter?

But.. damn it. The only person who's shown Yoongi a little bit of kindness, is that murderer!

Yoongi banged on the door. "Are you in there?" He said, earnest. "I'm sure you're sleeping right now, but may I trouble you for a glass of water, please?"

Yoongi pouted as only silence was returned back to him as a response.

Guess he's not there after all...

"Why? Have they stopped supplying water to you?"

Yoongi flinched at the voice and looked up the door.

He grinned. "You were home, huh?"He said. "It's not that. But it's a worse case, it's a crisis—"

"A crisis? What kind of crisis?"

Yoongi flinched back. He turned to his side to find Taehyung standing beside him, smirking down at Yoongi.

Yoongi's cheeks flushed red seeing Taehyung, he tried to hide his mouth from Taehyung, hoping over hopes that the man didn't realise he was drunk.

No no, he didn't hear his footsteps at all. He must be confused from all the alcohol—

"You're not seeing things."

Yoongi jumped like a cat who had his tail stepped on out of the blue. "W-WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?"

Taehyung smiled down fondly at the older. "I've been right in front of your door this entire time."

Yoongi arched a brow at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled down at Yoongi, and the look that he had on his eyes made Yoongi shiver.

He pushed Yoongi's bangs away from his face and rubbed his thumb on his forehead.

"I was standing here from the start."

Yoongi's eyes widened. From that moment on, it felt like time has stopped around them. He could see nothing but Taehyung's smile. Why was it so warm? Why, even though his hands were so freezing cold, it felt so warm against his skin?

...Why does it feel like he has been longing for this touch for a long time?

"You just didn't see me,"Taehyung smiled. "..Hyung."

——

His typewriter, dictionary,books, plus a few clothes. There wasn't much to pack after all.

Yoongi huffed out puffs of smoke as he sighed, looking up at the building. The janitor, even though Yoongi was leaving, threatened him to never set foot on his building ever again.

"I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye.." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

He walked away slowly, wondering who'll be the next person to move in on room no. 303.

But they sure are unlucky to have a murderer as their neighbour.

"I wonder,"Yoongi mumbled to himself,"would Taehyung also write them notes and send them banana milk?"

->>>-<<<-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
170K 11.7K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
266K 17.3K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
219K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...