the past ❤︎︎NARUSASU❤︎︎

By _tonxieko

this is a alternate universe where Sasuke married Naruto and had..... Menma Uzumaki. Menma goes back in time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

694 19 6
By _tonxieko

It was the time of day where the moon was at its peak and not the sun. The dark sky held a few stars but only big enough to see with a telescope. The Uzumaki and Uchiha residence felt empty and sadder than it usually did. Hundreds of open books sprawled out in the kitchen and living room. Open scrolls on top of any flat surface in the house. Old coffee cups that left stains on the table. And two exhausted people cuddled up in bed.

Naruto wrapped his arms around his husband as he cuddled into him. Sasukes hands were under Naruto's shirt in attempt get warm. They both have been pulling all nighters ever since their only child went missing. They haven't been able to sleep at all.

The constant fear of anything bad happing to Menma kept them up for days, allowing them to figure out the whole situation. The Ōksutsuki clan was after Naruto and there was now better way to capture him, then to put the only child of the infamous Naruto in danger.

Only a couple of hours ago, Sasuke ran into the living room with a look of relief.

"Naruto, I know where Menma went." The Uchiha said as he rushed next to his exhausted husband who was sitting at the dining table. Sasuke opened up a scroll that Shikamaru gave them a couple hours prior. He started scanning his finger over the words before stopping at the beginning of a sentence. Naruto leaned closer to his husband with a since of urge.

"Here right here!" Sasuke removed his finger as Naruto scanned over what his husband was pointing at.

"He went back in time?" Naruto said as his eyes winded. He finally felt relieved that they've found something they could work with.

"Yea. The Ōtsutsuki dug up a device called the The Karasuki that allows you to travel through time." Naruto scrunched up his nose as he rubbed his forehead with his hand.

"And you think they used that device on Menma." Sasuke shook his head slightly giving Naruto the answer he needed. Naruto stood up from his sitting position making Sasuke look at him with confusion.

"Then let's go find this device!" Naruto said as he turned towards the front door. As he took a couple of steps forward, he felt his legs give out on him.

"Naruto!" Sasuke moved in front of the blond before he could hit the cold floor. He felt his whole body sink into his husbands chest and Sasukes arm wrap around him.

"Idiot, don't overwork yourself." Sasuke said as he helped Naruto stand up. "you're already exhausted, there's no need to go out right now." Sasuke said, hurting a little for his husband. He could see the disappointment written over the blonds face and it pained him to see him like this.

"I have to go find Menma." Naruto said as he tried walking himself before Sasuke stopped him. Naruto looked at his husband with annoyance.

"Do you not care about our son." Naruto said immediately regretting it after he saw Sasukes' eyes. They looked sad once those words flew out of Naruto's mouth.

"How dare you question my love for our son." Sasuke immediately removed his arm from his husbands chest. He looked away from Naruto's gaze. "Im so worried I feel sick."

Sasukes' eyes looked tired and Naruto could see that. He wanted to punch himself for making Sasuke feel like that. He knew he shouldn't of said what he did right as the words flew out of his mouth. He wrapped his arms around Sasuke from behind making him stiffen up.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you care, I just want to go find him." Naruto said, voice cracking a little. Sasuke rested his head on his lovers shoulder, melting into his blonds touch.

"I know." Sasuke whispered. He turned his body around, allowing him to face Naruto. He slid his hand onto Narutos cheek.

"Let's rest before we go kill whoever took Menma." Sasuke creepily smiled making Naruto laugh. He connected his lips with Sasukes. He could feel warmth rush over him as Sasuke kissed back. No matter how many times they kiss, Naruto will always get butterflies in his stomach. The blond pulled back allowing him to look into his lovers eyes.

"I love you." three words Naruto says daily. Sasukes gaze softened as a smile spread across his face. "I love you even more." 5 words Sasuke would say right back to his blond.

"Now, let's go rest before I have to carry you up the stairs." Sasuke said as he interlocked his hand with his husband. He started dragging Naruto as they walked up to their bedroom.

The sound of footsteps hitting the local Konaha buildings, and heavy breathing echoed through the Uchiha and Uzumakis ears as they ran towards the hokages office. Kakashi, a very well known shinobi, had to tell the two boys they've been summoned to lady Tsunade. They only had one person in mind when running on top of the buildings as fast as they could. And it was Menma.

"Kakashi what do you think is going on." Naruto asked his sensei who was in between Sasuke and himself. Kakashi knew the blond wasn't playing around, he could tell by the look in his eyes.

"Well I'm not sure, but I'm guessing Menma told Lady Tsunade something very important."Kakashi said as calmly as always.

"What's so important that you had to come get us." Sasuke question as they flew through the city. Kakashi stopped running and landed on the closest building causing the others to stop.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Naruto said angrily at his lazy Sensei. He had an urge and motivation that couldn't be stopped. Sasuke and Kakashi could tell.

"Naruto calm down." Sasuke said sternly before he looked over at Kakashi who stood behind them. Kakashi stopped what he was going to say and thought about a little. The silence was killing the blond, he wanted to know why Kakashi stopped for such a simple answer.

"I think it's so important, that even your older selves can't deal with it." Kakashi said more seriously then he was before. Naruto's eyes widened as Sasukes narrowed. The blond clenched his fist at the sudden change in emotion.

"So what are you trying to say?" The blond said through gritted teeth. He couldn't figure out this emotion at all, and scared him. It felt that the situation he was in, was bigger than him. Usually when huge problems comes up like this, he feels fine, like he can win any fight, any time, any where. But to hear that his older self can't deal with it, makes a pit grow in his stomach.

"I've already said what I needed to." Kakashi said as he hopped off to the next building. Naruto just watched him jump off into the distance.

"That basterd." The blond said under his breath, again, through gritted teeth. He looked down at his feet still with clenched fist and overwhelming emotion.

"Why does he say shit like that." Naruto said quietly. He was going to chase after his sensei until he felt a slap on the back of his head.

"Don't let him mess with Naruto." Naruto just looked at Sasuke who had a smirk on his face, a smirk only meant for Naruto. "You're stronger than him anyway." Sasuke quickly went on ahead as Naruto stood there, watching him jump to the next building.

Naruto clenched his shirt right where his heart was. He felt his face grow warm and his heart fuzzy.

"What the hell."

Once Naruto finally got to his destination, he pushed open the door, revealing Sasuke and Kakashi to the right side of the room, Tsunade at her desk with Shizune behind her, and Menma,
Standing in the middle of the room, turning to face the blond.

Menma wanted to run up and hug his father but knew he couldn't because it would look really embarrassing. So he just stood in the middle of the room looking at Naruto as he walked up to where he was.

"What's going on granny." Naruto said angrily as he placed himself right next to his son. Tsunade decided to ignore Naruto's attitude as she tried to figure out what to say. Sasuke just stood their waiting, waiting for anything. Not just because he wanted to know, also because he was worried. After what Kakashi told them, he's felt a little on edge. He couldn't figure out this feeling because he's never felt it before.

"I've summoned both of you today because the situation you're in, seems to be a lot bigger than we thought." She said cautiously as she intertwined her fingers infront of her face.

"Both you and Kakashi said that! What the hell does that mean!" Naruto said yelling at Tsunade making her furrow her eyebrows.

Menma stood their, staring at this feet, listening to his father yell. He's always raised his voice when Menma would do something he wasn't supposed to, but this was different. This made him clench the ends of his shirt and close his eyes.

"Don't you raise your voice at me Naruto! I'm just trying to find the words to tell you!" She said, still staring directly at Naruto. He just huffed and crossed his arms dramatically. Tsunade calmed down before she started to talk again.

"Menma came to me this morning, he told me many important things, things I think you both should know given he is technically your responsibility."

Naruto rested his hand on Menmas shoulder making the boy open his eyes and look at his father. Naruto was still intensely looking at granny, as his hand clenched to his son. Menma could feel strong emotions coming from his father as he held onto him, it was like Naruto didn't want to let him go.

"He told me that the Ōtsutsuki is after you Naruto."

The whole room went silent, not even a breath was heard. Tsunade just closed her eyes as she covered her face with her hand. Naruto's hand loosened making the reassurance leave Menmas shoulder. Menma looked at his father who looked almost frozen. He just continued to stare at granny, not saying one word.

Menma turned his head to look at Sasuke and Kakashi behind him. Kakashi was looking out the window but Sasuke was looking right at Naruto. His eyes so fierce, that it looked like he'd burn a hole in the back of Naruto's head. The two boys finally understood the emotion they were feeling. They felt scared.

Sasukes once frozen body started moving next to Naruto's.

"You mean the clan, right?" Sasuke said breaking the horrifying silence. Tsunade just shook her head as she slipped her hand off her face.

"Menma was telling me that in the future, they're after chakra, and jinchūrki have a lot of it, making Naruto they're number 1 target." Naruto couldn't move, he felt frozen, and it felt that his legs would give out on him at any second. Warmth ran through his body as he felt Sasukes hand squeeze his arm. This made Naruto turn his gaze towards the Uchiha.

"Calm down." Sasuke whispered only loud enough for Naruto to hear. He slipped his hand off the blonds arm, making Naruto cold once more.

"What does the Ōtsutsuki have to do with Menma then." Sasuke said firmly making Tsunade think of an answer.

"I'm not sure yet. But personally, I think it's to throw you off before they strike." She tapped her worn fingers on the hokage desk, making the only sound in the room.

"Are they after me or future me?" Naruto said after the long silence. Sasuke just turned his head to look at Naruto.

"Well, Menma told me your future self defeat two of them already, but they are a clan so I'm guessing they gave up on older you, and are trying to get younger you." Naruto stayed silent. for the first time in his life, Naruto didn't have anything to say about an upcoming challenge. Sasuke watched the blond lower his head and was about to say something until he saw Menma squeeze between them. He slipped both of his tiny hands into Sasukes right hand and Naruto's left. Sasuke widened his eyes at the sudden contact.

Menma just looked up at Sasuke and smiled as he squeezed the Uchihas hand tighter. He then turned to Naruto who was already looking at him.

"Dad, I've always heard you were the strongest, even at 17. So I think we'll be fine." Narutos once emotionless face, lit up as he heard his sons words. His widened eyes softened at his sons small smile. Sasuke just stood there, with a rare smile on his face. A genuine smile he barely shows. Naruto ruffled the boys hair before facing granny again.

When Kakashi was called in by Tsunade, she filled him in on everything Menma told her. Including Naruto and Sasuke getting married. As Kakashi watched this whole scene play out, he knew, he knew that the young boy was Naruto and Sasukes. Not just by his blue eyes and raven hair, but by his personality and love for his family.

"I need all three of you to listen to me." Tsunade said firmly catching everyone's attention, but had a small smile on her face from Menmas actions.

"There's a small hotel far from here I want you three to go to." Narutos calm expression quickly changed as he heard Tsunades orders. Menma cold tell but decided not to say anything.

"You just want us to hide from them?!" He said fiercely surprising granny a bit. His mood completely changed until just a moment ago, when Menma did what he did. Although she was glad he was back to his hard headed mentality, she needed to put him into his place.

"Look Naruto this is not something to argue about! It's the Ōtsutsuki we are talking about! Not some lousy B-rank mission! So listen to me for just one second and take this order without arguing!" She said causing the blond to stop talking. He wanted to argue, but she did make a good point. The Ōtsutsuki is very powerful clan, they are enemies incredibly hard to defeat.

"Ok." Naruto said annoyed. Sasuke wanted to laugh at this, Naruto getting put into his place is definitely worth watching. Menma wanted to laugh just as much as his father.

"Leave tonight and it'll take you about a month to get there. I'd like you guys to stay at the resort until I give you the ok to come back." As Naruto wined inside, Sasuke wanted more information before traveling far. After the war, he left to explore so he knows the land pretty well, but he wanted more information about what they'd be doing while he's gone.

"What will you be doing while we're away?" Sasuke said firmly gaining the attention of Tsunade.

"Well, we'll be researching a lot. Try to figure as much as we can." Sasuke just shook his head giving Tsunade the answer she needed. She was about to let them go until she remembered something.

"I must warn you, the resort your going to is where Orchimaru is staying." The sound of his name made Naruto clench his fist and grit his teeth. If he didn't have complete control over the Kyuubi, his eyes would of definitely been red right now. Sasuke just rolled his eyes knowing he's such a sensitive topic for everyone.

"Why would you send us to where he is." Sasuke said, genuinely asking Tsunade. She just smiled as she relaxed her arms on the desk.

"I have a feeling that he knows a lot about the Ōtsutsuki."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 447 20
It was night. The nine tails came alive because of a man. And also Sarada gave birth to her daughter, Sairi Uzumaki. Many people died that day and th...
119K 3K 7
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I am so in love with the pairing thus this story is made. The couple went back in time. After the Uchiha's finished...
7.7K 133 12
Wanting to learn more about their parents Boruto and Sarada are snooping around and they come across Karasuki the time travel turtle artifact from th...
209K 7.8K 56
Naruto was trying to run away from his horrible past. He thought he managed to leave everything behind. When he started to enjoy his life again, his...