Myth to Reality (Male reader...

By Nevan-UniverseDragon

(A little side project to give you all something to read) Everyone one is told of fairy tales as a child. Som... More

Ghost 1
Ghost 2
Ghost 3
Ghost 4
Ghost 5
Ghost 6
Ghost 7
Ghost 8
Ghost 9
Ghost 10
Ghost 11
Ghost 13
Ghost 14
Ghost 15
Ghost 16
Ghost 17
Ghost 18
Ghost 19
Ghost 20
Ghost 21
Ghost 22
Ghost 23

Ghost 12

1.5K 42 93
By Nevan-UniverseDragon

It had been a few days, and Seraphine was still clinging to the warning that the scarlet haired woman had tolled her back at the park.

She hadn't told the girls or Y/n of it just yet. She didn't know if what she said was true but, with what she's seen before, she was more than willing to believe it.

She perked up when she heard a knocking on the door to her room. "Come in!" She tells who ever was just outside her room. The door soon opened, letting Y/n peak his head inside the room. "Y/n? When did you get here?"

"Eve and I just got back from Church" He answers her before walking over and sitting at the end of her bed. Pulling out cross necklace from under his shirt. "She bought me this as a gift as well. Though, I feel kinda bad that she spent her money on an expensive one"

"She tends to spend quite a lot.." She swestdropped with an awkward chuckle, Y/n giving one of his own. She then looked down with a nervous expression, her previous thoughts coming back.

Y/n took note of this, leaning his head down a little to get a better look at her face. "What's the matter?" He asks with concern lacing his tone.

She quickly shot her head up, waving her hands and shaking her head. "Wha?! I-I'm nervous! Me?! Totally not!"

One good look at Y/n told her that he was far from convinced. He had that 'Really?' Look written all over him. She dropped her hands and hung her head. "Promise you won't freak out?..."

"Why would I need to freak out? What happened?" The boy asks, feeling more concerned for her now. He got up and moved closer, sitting next to her as he rubs her back.

She hummed from the back rubs, easing her up a little. She still found it hard to try and find the right words. "I encountered that red haired woman from before at the park some time ago.."

His eyes widened, knowing who she was referring to. His worries skyrocketed as he didn't like the idea of any of Varkus's people coming near them. "You didn't get hurt did you?"

"Thankfully no, though she did hold my at needle point" This only worried the boy more. Though her next words caught him by surprise. "She gave me a warning for the girls and I to leave Piltover so we don't get caught up in your guys mess"

This had perplexed the boy quite a bit. The last thing he would think to happen would be a warning to leave from the enemy. "Have you told the girls yet?"

"I was just thinking about it before you walked in..." She looked down again, twiddling her thumbs a little. "I've been to nervous to tell them cause of how they might react"

"You should still tell them" He suggests to her. "Quite frankly, I'd rather have you all as far from my troubles as much as possible"

"But what if you end needing help when you or the rider can't do it yourself?" She poked his chest, giving him a stern look.

"You do realize I've been at this for a long time right?" He gently lowered her hand, seeing her expression into one of understanding. "Come on, up we get" He then stood up, bringing her with him as he dragged a now confused Seraphine out of her room.

"H-Hey!" She attempted to pull away from his quite soft yet strong grip, but it turned to be futile as he dragged her downstairs. The girls, who were doing their own thing, looked tot he two with questioning looks.

"Care for a little group discussion?" Y/n suddenly said, and with the serious tone he had used had caused the group to worry a little. "I'll take that as a yes then. Sera?"

He turned to a very Nervous Seraphine, who looked between everyone before landing back on Y/n. He silently gestured for her to start it off.

She gave in and began retelling everything she had just told the boy. And like she said before, everyone had gave their own respective reactions to the news. Though Y/n could see Evelynn holding her own emotions as best she could.

When the warning came up, this left them confused. It was very surprising that it was the enemy of all people telling them to leave the city.

"But...where would we even go?.." Kai'sa was the first to ask this question. We don't have many places outside of Piltover.."

"She's right, and I don't think trying to go incognito while still in the city is viable" Ahri had added as well. "Plus, what if they could track us to different places?"

"Then that doesn't leave us with many option then" Akali held her chin as she racked her brain for any ideas. Only to fall short as she hung her head with a sigh. "Ugh...I got nothing"

While they were all discussing potential places to go, Evelynn caught Y/n's thoughtful expression, as if he was considering something. Feeling curious, she walked over and gently nudged his elbow. "What's that beautiful brain of yours thinking?"

He looked to Evelynn when she disturbed his train of thought. He hesitated for a second before he spoke up. "I may have an idea, I'd have to make a quick few quick calls before hand"

"If you have a good place then I don't see why we shouldn't consider it" She gives him a soft smile which made his heart skip a beat for a moment. "Should we pack just in case?"

"That would be best, I'll let you all know of the results" He gave her his own soft smile, tapping her nose before heading to the living room.

"Oh what am I gonna do with you?~" The lust demon asks herself as she watched him go. She then told the girls to go and pack, explaining to them that Y/n has an idea.

While the girls went to pack their things, Y/n stood in the living room with his phone in hand. His contact list was open as his thumb hovered over a call icon. He was clearly nervous about this particular one.

"If there is a god, then I pray she won't be mad" He tells himself before pressing the call icon, and placed the device to his ear. The phone rang a few times before it picked up, which increased his nervousness by a ton. "H-Hello-?"

"I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER CALL!! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!" He was cut off from the voice on the other end. Taking his phone away from his ear for moment before placing it back.

"I get you miss me but does that really give the need to yell in my ear?" He asks as he swaps it the other ear, digging his finger into the other to make sure it wasn't bleeding, but then figured that was stupid considering his healing factor the rider provided.

"Young man it is my job as your mother to worry about you..." She paused for a moment, and he could tell she was happy that he had least called. "Are you doing ok?..."

"I'm doing alright mother..I'm sorry I havn't kept in touch after I left.." He pinched the bridge of his nose, remembering the day he had left. "Uhm...Probably a dumb thing to ask but, mind if some friends of mine stay with you and the others for a while?"

"Awe~ My boy finally made friends! Of course you can bring them over! I'd love to meet them!" She agreed pretty quickly to that. "What the occasion?"

"It would be best if I told you that in person.." He gained that serious tone of his again, and he could tell she understood pretty quickly.

"I'll be sure to have Melina greet you all when you get here. How many are you bringing over?" She asks him. The boy looked over his shoulder, seeing the girls conversing with themselves while they had their luggage with them.

"Jeez they pack quick" He comments offhandedly, getting a chuckle out of his mother before he answers. "Still have a room that can house five?"

"I believe so. I'll have it ready by the time you get here...be safe on your way here"

"I will, and thank you mother, I really appreciate it" He felt a warm smile creeping up on him, and he knew she was smiling to. "I love you"

"I love you too" She blew a kiss over the phone which he couldn't help but chuckle at. The call then ended as he let out a sigh of relief, feeling glad that had went well.

"Thank you god" He whispers to himself, even getting a chuckle from the rider in his head.

"Say your thanks when you meet him" The rider quips, getting an eye roll from his host. The boy stuffed his phone into his pocket before walking towards the girls.

"So? How did it go?" Seraphine asked once she saw him walk over. Gaining everyone's attention.

"Good news. I got you all a place to hang for a while" He tells them, garnering a few cheers from Sera, Akali, and Ahri.

"While that is good, are we gonna need to drive or?" Evelynn then asks, before seeing a smirk slowly creep up on the boys face.

"Where we're going, we don't need no roads" A few of them giggled at the reference, while Evelynn rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

Y/n then turned around, letting a chain drop from his sleeve, before he began swinging it in a circular motion in front of him. After a few seconds, a flaming portal had emerged as he retracted the chain back in. He turned to see the girls looking on in amazement.

"Ladies first" He gestures for them to step through. The picked up their bags before they all went through, with Y/n going in last as the fiery portal vanished.

A few minutes earlier down in the laboratory down in Zaun. The scarlet haired woman was observing the group, a wave of relief washing over her when they finally heeded her warning to leave the city.

"At least they are out of the way now..." She says to herself before watching the group leave through Y/n's portal. She shut the camera off before getting up from her desk and leaving her room.

She wandered the halls of the facility, passing by other scientists that were doing other bits of work. Entering one of the many elevators, she went down to the sub infirmary wing. The reason for this was because of a development with Varkus.

She walked through another corridor before entering one of the larger rooms. Inside were a bunch of doctors checking vitals and other things. Varkus himself was strapped down to a table with a bunch of wires hooked up to him.

His eyes were wide open as they were darting around the room and from person to person. His breathing was ragged and heavy, and his vitals and brain activity were constantly spiking.

"I see his condition is getting worse..." She commented with concern for her boss. One of the doctors that was writing everything down turned to her.

"I'm afraid so Ma'am... Ever since the implantation of the eye, the power within it has become stronger more quickly, and his body and mind can't keep up with the increase of information he's taking" He explained to her before he gestured over to a computer which held all the current and incoming brain scans. With another doctor speaking up.

"From the data we are getting from his scans, the information he receives keep increasing in detail. With him looking between everyone, we are able to compare previous data to current ones, which is how we figured this out"

"We also theorize that at some point, he might be able to see information past the boundries of concepts, and see something we will probably never understand" She looked to Varkus before walking over to his side.

Varkus shot his eyes to the woman. The two staring at each other as new data was being gathered on the scans. "Please be sure to delete all of the outdated data, as well as any of mine that show up please. We do have a limited storage after all"

"Of course Ma'am" While they were getting that sorted out, she placed the back of her hand to his forehead, feeling the heat even before she made contact.

"What are we even trying to accomplish now?..." She whispered to herself as she placed her palm to his forehead. Whatever she was doing was putting him to sleep as his eyes fluttered closed.

"Brain waves have gone quiet, and vitals have begun to stabilize" One of the doctors confirms that what she did was helping tremendously. She removed her hand from him before she began to head for the exit, only for Drake to appear in the doorway.

"What do you want Drake? Your supposed to be keeping watch with Silas" She looked up to the beast as he growled down at her.

He didn't like the fact she took temporary command while the boss was recovering. It infuriated him to no end. "Why should I take orders from someone like you?"

"Because I'm your superior" She said with an authoritative tone, her golden eyes stern and hardened at at the beast. "Unless you have something else to say, get back to your post"

"No can do" She was about to command him again, with force if neccessary, but he cut her off with something of importance. "Cause we got company"

(Another chapter finished! This is essentially the second arc of the story that I have set up. Hope you all enjoyed, and with that said, leave a vote, leave a comment, and I'll see you all in the next one! Ciao!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2K 51
A boy who did way too much street racing and learned cars at a super young age! Ultimately, he ruined his life because of it. But did that stop him...
8.6K 485 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
67.9K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
15.3K 531 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...