She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 75

782 19 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 75

    ◎Special meeting with the parents◎

    After the filming of "Celebrities", Gu Yuebo said that she would take a break. After discussing with Jiang Yanhen, she simply rejected the next announcement and gave herself more than half a month to live a good life people world.

    The two set off from City C, visited all the attractions in the neighboring cities, and finally returned to Beijing.

    Jiang Yanhen has a house in the center of Beijing, and the two of them got off the plane. Gu Yuebo originally wanted to go home, but seeing the lantern show last night and seeing that he didn't sleep well in the middle of the night, he was a little lazy now, so he simply went back to him apartment, ready to take a nap before leaving.

    When he arrived at his home, it was similar to Gu Yuebo's imagination, with simple gray and white tones, looking clean and tidy.

    Gu Yuebo rolled onto his bed unceremoniously, "I'll sleep for a while."

    "Get some rest." Jiang Yanhen touched her head with a gentle voice, "Do you need to change into pajamas?"

    Gu Yuebo woke up a little, and opened his sleepy eyes "What pajamas?"

    Jiang Yanhen gave her the women's pajamas that he had bought and washed before, bowed his head and kissed the girl who was already in a daze, "have a good rest."

    Gu Yuebo rubbed against his arms and muttered, " As expected of the most caring Jiang Bao in my family, she is well prepared."

    Jiang Yanhen smiled with his lips curled up, patted her on the back, and left the room lightly.

    I haven't been back for a while. There is a regular cleaning team at home to clean up, so there is no need for him to do anything now. Jiang Yanhen sat on the sofa for a while, looked up at the room, and finally chose to go out to buy vegetables ,prepare for dinner.

    Gu Yuebo fell into a drowsy sleep, and was woken up by the sound of the doorbell.

    After ringing for a long time, Jiang Yanhen didn't come to open the door, so Gu Yuebo had no choice but to get up by himself.

    Putting on a coat, she walked towards the door.

    "Why did it take so long to open the door?" Jiang Lin caught the girl's sleepy eyes unexpectedly, and choked the rest of her words in her throat.

    Gu Yuebo was about to say hello politely, but unexpectedly, Jiang Lin slammed the door shut, "Sorry, I went the wrong way!"

    "??"

    Jiang Lin was both nervous and happy, oh my god, she is so cute, Why isn't such a girl my daughter? !

    No, it's my own daughter now!

    Jiang Lin couldn't hide her excitement. She walked towards the elevator, dinged, and met Jiang Yanhen in the elevator again.

    "Mom, why are you here?"

    "Didn't you say you came back today, so I came to see you, cough, but let's forget about today, I know it's inconvenient for you..."

    "Since we're here, let's go in together Let's eat." Jiang Yanhen smiled helplessly, originally thought about taking Gu Yuebo back for a while, but now that Jiang Lin found out in advance, it saved a lot of steps.

    Jiang Lin's eyes lit up, "In this case, how about I call you Uncle Xu and Xiao Mu, and let's go out for dinner together?"

    Jiang Yanhen thought for a while and said, "I'll ask her first. "

    "All right, all right, you can ask."

    Gu Yuebo never expected that she would see her parents so soon. She went back to her room and changed her clothes. When she came out, she called Jiang Lin obediently, "Hello, Auntie."

    Jiang Lin With irony in his heart, he took her hand directly, with joy beyond words.

    Gu Yuebo naturally also felt that she liked him, and the two began to chat with each other after asking and answering.

    Jiang Yanhen directly booked a box in the hotel and drove over. Xu Yanlin and Jiang Mu were already standing in the lobby waiting for them.

    Gu Yuebo called his uncle, knelt down and said hello to the child, Jiang Mu hugged her with his chubby little hands, "Ah, beautiful sister, I like you."

    The little guy is so cute, he hugged her without letting go, Gu Yuebo simply hugged her, and Jiang Mu's little mouth suddenly became an "O" shape. The six-year-old kid usually loves to eat snacks, and has grown into a chubby, She weighs more than 50 catties, Jiang Lin can't hold her at all, and Xu Yanlin can only hold her for a while.

    So when he saw Gu Yuebo lift him up effortlessly, he was undoubtedly as surprised as seeing an alien.

    "Oh my god, sister Bobo, you are too powerful!"

    Gu Yuebo carried him into the box, Jiang Mu was reluctant to leave, he felt so secure.

    It wasn't until his brother's deep gaze swept over him, "Come down quickly, I'll let your sister Bobo eat."

    Jiang Mu finally came down reluctantly.

    After sitting down, Jiang Yanhen leaned into her ear and said, "Princess hugging is for my own benefit, and I'm not allowed to hug other people in the future."

    Gu Yuebo suddenly felt amused, "Are you even jealous of your own brother? "The

    man gave her a look, obviously serious, Gu Yuebo chuckled, he was so cute, man, sometimes he is very gentle, sometimes he is very strong.

    But if you like it, just spoil it.

    "Okay, from now on, only the princess will hug you."

    The meal was extremely warm, Gu Yuebo came out of the private room, and was caught off guard by the man who opened the door on the opposite side.

    Gu Yuebo suddenly smiled maliciously at the man beside him, it seems that she is not the only one who saw the parents today.

    Gu Tingye had just finished negotiating business with the client, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw Gu Yuebo and that kid from the Jiang family come out of the private room.

    Jiang Yanhen, who has always been cold and self-sufficient, couldn't help becoming nervous, "Uncle, uncle!"

    Gu Tingye didn't reply to him, but gave Gu Yuebo a resentful look, "When did you return to Beijing? Why didn't you go back first?" Come and see me and your mother."

    "Cough, it's not too late." Gu Yuebo pulled Jiang Yanhen, "Dad, you haven't greeted him yet."

    Gu Tingye then turned his attention to Jiang Yanhen. This man who would snatch his daughter away is very awkward.

    Not really angry, but just not happy.

    "En."

    Gu Tingye responded lightly, and Jiang Yanhen's eyelids twitched.

    At this time, Jiang Lin saw that they were standing at the door and did not leave. As soon as she came out, she met Gu Tingye, "Isn't this Mr. Gu? Long time no see..."

    Gu Tingye's expression softened a little. He had acquaintances, so he naturally knew the youngest daughter of Lao Jiang's family. He nodded slightly to Jiang Lin, "Hi, Miss Jiang.

    " Why are you standing there, why don't you invite Uncle Gu to come in?" Jiang Yanhen

    hurriedly welcomed him in, opened the seat for him, and poured him wine. There was nothing wrong with his etiquette, but Gu Tingye was still there. holding the shelf.

    "Your dad, do you not like me?" Jiang Yanhen asked her in a low voice.

    Gu Yuebo patted his hand, "Don't worry, he just hasn't adapted to your existence yet..."

    Jiang Yanhen still didn't feel relieved after hearing the words, his whole heart was in suspense.

    In less than half an hour, Su Qing hurried over.

    So Gu Yuebo's one-sided meeting with parents turned into a two-person mode, one relaxed and the other extremely anxious.

    "Hi, auntie, would you like juice or wine?" Jiang Yanhen got up quickly.

    Su Qing smiled and waved her hands, "You don't have to do anything for me, I'll do it myself." The

    two pushed back a few times, but Jiang Yanhen still poured some juice for her.

    Su Qing has been very happy ever since she knew that her daughter and the Jiang family boy were married, and she has been looking forward to Gu Yuebo bringing her back, but she never expected to meet in this way today.

    The two families have a tacit understanding with each other, and the more they look at each other, the more satisfied they become, but Gu Tingye cannot be ruled out here.

    Su Qing glanced at him, knowing what was awkward in his heart, and felt a little helpless.

    So after a while, Su Qing brought the topic to Jiang Yanhen, "I admire your Yanhen very much. I have seen the movies made by him and my family Bobo. There is nothing to say about acting skills and character."

    Jiang Lin heard, " What's more, your Bobo is better, and it's his luck that she has a crush on my kid."

    Gu Tingye on the side hummed noncommittally.

    Su Qing covered her mouth and smiled lightly, "You're too polite."

    "Oh, by the way, what drama will Yanhen take on next? I can't wait to see it."

    When his name was called, Jiang Yanhen hurriedly sat upright and returned to Su Qing said, "Next, I will take some scenes that I am interested in, and I will be more realistic..."

    "Oh, will there be emotional scenes then?" Su Qing asked bluntly.

    Jiang Yanhen suddenly understood, and quickly expressed his opinion, "No, although being an actor is part of the job for intimacy, I must respect my significant other. Besides, I don't like these, so I won't accept any A scene of intimacy."

    Gu Yuebo's eyes flickered slightly, and he quietly took his hand under the table.

    Gu Tingye, who listened with his ears upright, finally calmed down.

    It's not too bad, don't make messy movies, don't mess with the relationship between men and women, keep yourself clean, in the words of contemporary young people, it is to abide by male virtues.

    This kid from the Jiang family, let's try to pass.

    After three rounds of meals, the atmosphere is harmonious and natural.

    Gu Yuebo ate the shrimp that Jiang Yanhen had peeled for her in the bowl, and after the last fish soup came out, he filled another bowl for himself.

    The man lowered his head and carefully picked out the fish in the soup, and pushed the bowl in front of her after removing the thorns inside, "I'm afraid you will eat too fast and not pay attention to the fish bones, I will help you pick them all out."

    Gu Yuebo stretched his lips . With a smile, "Thank you!"

    Gu Tingye's heart moved, and after looking at Jiang Yanhen for a long time, the corners of his mouth finally slowly curled up.

    A wine glass suddenly appeared in front of him, Jiang Yanhen looked up and saw Gu Tingye's pretending serious face.

    "I respect you!"

    Jiang Yanhen was flattered, "You are welcome, uncle."

    After finishing speaking, the two drank the wine in their glasses.

    Gu Yuebo looked at him worriedly because Jiang Yanhen was drinking a glass of wine. Jiang Yanhen's lips were bright, and his handsome face was stained pink, "I'm fine.

    " An alcoholic who saves time.

    In the end, the meal ended early because of Jiang Yanhen's drunkenness.

    Gu Tingye also drank too much, and complained before leaving, "This kid can't do it, how can you go out with me to discuss business with this drinking     capacity     !

    " until late at night.     A few stars fell in the dark night.     They directly took a taxi back to the apartment, Gu Yuebo carried him into the room, with moonlight pouring on the floor, the man in his arms moved, and slowly opened his blurred eyes.     Seeing that he was awake, Gu Yuebo frowned, leaned over lovingly and whispered in his ear, "Look, this is a princess hug that belongs to you alone.     " Zhang, panting lightly, looked at her with drunken eyes.     Gu Yuebo gulped down his saliva.     It turns out that male sex is also so attractive.     "Bobo?"

    "Well, I'm here."

    "Let me down, I can go by myself." Jiang Yanhen's eyes were watery, he covered his head in discomfort, and frowned.

    "No, you're not feeling right now, let me take care of you." Saying that, Gu Yuebo forcefully hugged him on the bed. "Let me buy you some sober medicine."

    "Don't go!" The man clasped her hand, "Let me hold you for a while."

    He whispered softly next to his ear, it was rare for Gu Yuebo to see him so "soft" On the one hand, hug him immediately.

    The next morning, when Gu Yuebo woke up, the memories of yesterday flooded into his mind, his delicate face glowed with warmth, and he slowly let go of the arms that hugged his waist, the man's white and smooth skin was brushed across his fingertips, his body gently Tremble.

    Gu Yuebo took a deep breath and pulled his arm away.

    Jiang Yanhen was still asleep, so she got out of bed lightly.

    After she washed up, she turned around and saw a fully dressed man standing by the door.

    "Wake up."

    "Yeah." He opened the refrigerator and took out milk and eggs from it.

    Gu Yuebo took his arm, "It's getting late, don't do it, let's go out and eat."

    "Okay." Jiang Yanhen hesitated to speak, and when he went out to find a breakfast restaurant, Gu Yuebo finished eating a drawer of steamed buns After packing, he slowly opened his lips, "Are you going home today?"

    Gu Yuebo took a sip of soy milk and nodded, "Yes, we have been out for almost half a month, I have to go back to spend a few days with my parents. "

    Jiang Yanhen lowered his eyelashes, putting away his lost emotions.

    Gu Yuebo glanced at him calmly, "Okay, I'll spend another day with you today." The corner of the

    man's lips curled up happily again.

    The two walked around the capital city, played in the playground, watched movies, and went to all the places that couples should go.

    In the evening, Gu Yuebo started to pack his luggage.

    Being tightly circled behind her back, "Are you in such a hurry to leave?"

    Gu Yuebo didn't realize that Jiang Yanhen would become so clingy, so he patted the big hand on his waist, "Hey, don't make trouble."

    Jiang Yanhen buried his head in her Rubbing his neck, "I can't bear you, Bobo."

    Gu Yuebo's heart suddenly softened, "Okay, okay, then I'll leave tomorrow."

    Jiang Yanhen turned around and embraced him, and Gu Yuebo bumped into his deep gaze Li, a heat in the throat.

    The man's shirt fell apart at some point, revealing his fair chest muscles, with a little bit of red plum falling into it, making his skin even more flirtatious.

    Jiang Yanhen's eyes were dark, and he leaned over and nibbled at her ear, "This is your masterpiece last night, do you want it again tonight?"

    Gu Yuebo's face was burning up, really... What a man. .

    When she was dazed by the kiss, she suddenly realized that she might not be able to leave for the next few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
143K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
120K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
78.6K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...