She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 68

805 25 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 68

    ◎Pursuit◎

    Unexpectedly, the sad things that have been accumulated in my heart for more than ten years and I don't want to mention them can be released at this moment, and my mood becomes extremely relaxed.

    The stress response aroused by the reptile gradually dissipated from the body, Jiang Yanhen recovered, but did not break the warmth between them, still hugging the little girl in his arms.

    Gu Yuebo heard his heartbeat slowly changing from steady to rapid, and she could feel his body temperature gradually rising through the not-so-thin suit fabric. She raised her head and asked nervously, "Are you okay? If Still not feeling well, do you want to ask Director Qian for leave?"

    Jiang Yanhen's thoughts turned, and the tips of his ears were slightly red, "No, I'm fine."

    He quickly let go of his hand and distanced himself from her.

    "That's good." Gu Yuebo looked at him carefully, and he was relieved to be sure that his condition had recovered, "Then let's get out of the car, and we're going to shoot a scene later."

    Jiang Yanhen calmed down, his face had returned to his usual Somewhat calmly, the two got out of the car, Qian Haibo's teasing eyes flicked back and forth between them.

    When He Feng saw them both approaching, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    Gu Yuebo didn't care about the sight around her, she had a calm face, which made the melon eaters lose their minds, Qian Haibo hurriedly told everyone to take a car to the next shooting location.

    The next step is to film the plot that happened after going back to the past.

    The venue has been carefully arranged, and it is all in the background of the 1960s and 1970s. There are sounds of selling candied haws on the street, and group performers riding old bicycles across the bluestone road, making people feel as if they have really returned to the past.

    They are wearing clothes, so there is no need to change costumes.

    The role played by He Feng is a supporting role, the brother next door to the young actor who plays the male protagonist "Young Father", and he has a bit of emotional entanglement with Gu Yuebo.

    It's nothing more than falling in love with this soft-looking girl at first sight, but she is a person from the future and will not have any results with this person from the past, so there is no future between them.

    I'll be filming this scene for the first time later.

    The scene was ready, Gu Yuebo walked into the camera, He Feng, who was dressed in plain clothes, was tall and straight, full of youthful spirit, just looking at the appearance of the two, they were quite a match.

    He Feng blinked violently, startled by the girl who suddenly appeared, "You, you..."

    He "you" for a long time, and finally fell to the ground as if frightened, with a shocked face, as if he was thinking of the girl in front of him Why can appear out of thin air.

    Gu Yuebo looked around unhurriedly, the camera moved forward, and took a close-up of her face, the girl's agility was vividly displayed in front of the camera, He Feng was fascinated by it for a moment.

    It was not until the sound of "click" that He Feng was brought back to his thoughts.

    "Okay! This is a one-off!" Qian Haibo waved his hand happily, and seeing He Feng praised him alone, "Your performance of love at first sight just now is really good, and your expression is very good...It's very natural, and my vision is really right , you are indeed suitable for this role, young man, perform well and have a bright future...haha."

    Qian Haibo patted him on the shoulder seriously, and a trace of unnaturalness flashed across He Feng's face, and the strange throbbing in his heart made him a little at a loss.

    When he raised his head, he suddenly met the man's deep eyes, and was startled.

    Jiang Yanhen glanced at him indistinctly, feeling restless again.

    After Gu Yuebo finished filming this part, she ran to the side to rest, and the rest was Jiang Yanhen's scene, she began to watch while eating.

    I have to say that the actor is the actor, with precise and natural expressions and emotions, her eyes followed the men on the field for a moment, and she didn't notice that He Feng beside her lowered her eyelashes in disappointment.

    One day after the play was over, everyone went back to the dressing room and changed their costumes.

    Out of the character state, Jiang Yanhen felt restless again. He took out his phone, thought about it, and entered "how to pursue girls?" in the search box.

    There are many answers to the topic -

    "go out on a date!"

    "Don't be shy, just ask her out!"

    "If you're reserved, chat first, get to know each other slowly, then ask for a date, and when the time is right, confess your love!"

    "In short, it's right to take the initiative~"

    Jiang Yanhen His eyes stayed on the word "active" for a long time.

    Gu Yuebo packed her things, came out from the set and waited for the car. After waiting for ten minutes, Huo Siyu still hadn't arrived. She was about to walk towards the opposite side, but was stopped by He Feng.

    "Sister Bo."

    "Huh? Xiao He? What's the matter?"

    He Feng smiled shyly, "Is Miss Bo free later? I want to invite you..." Before

    he could say anything, he was caught by a The indifferent voice interrupted.

    "She's not free, I'll make an appointment with her first..." The tall figure of the man squeezed between the two forcefully from behind, and then stood beside Gu Yuebo calmly, fully expressing his oath of sovereignty.

    As a man, He Feng felt a sense of crisis at this moment. His expression did not change, and he still turned his eyes gently to Gu Yuebo, as if he was waiting for her to make a decision.

    "..."

    Gu Yuebo said awkwardly, "You..." Jiang Yanhen

    looked at her with lacquer eyes, "Let's go quickly, I will feel guilty if you are hungry..."

    Gu Yuebo met his gaze, deep pupils Seemingly calm and unwavering, but revealing imperceptible fragility, Gu Yuebo's heart softened when he saw it, which reminded her of the weak, helpless and pitiful man curled up in her arms.

    He replied almost subconsciously, "Okay."

    Upon hearing this answer, He Feng lowered his head in disappointment, "Then I won't bother you two."

    Gu Yuebo wanted to turn around and talk to him, but Jiang Yanhen was a little domineering. pull away.

    "Don't look, let's go eat."

    "..."

    Gu Yuebo inexplicably felt that Jiang Yanhen was a little weird today, and he couldn't tell the specifics. He followed his footsteps and walked to the side of the car before he let go of her wrist.

    After getting in the car, Gu Yuebo and Huo Siyu sent a message to tell her not to wait for her to leave before going to the city center with Jiang Yanhen.

    After choosing a restaurant with good privacy, Jiang Yanhen still ordered a table of dishes.

    He also ordered strawberry milk for Gu Yuebo, and after filling the glass, he opened his lips and said, "You like it, this brand happens to be here, drink it quickly..."

    "Oh yes, thank you." Gu Yuebo drank it Waiting for the food to come slowly, Jiang Yanhen didn't explain the reason for this sudden dinner.

    The two drank the milk in the glass silently, and neither of them mentioned the afternoon. The big dishes came up one after another, the air conditioner in the room was fully turned on, and Gu Yuebo was a little hot. She took off her down jacket, and Jiang Yanhen reached out to help her take it naturally, and then Hanging on a coat rack in the room.

    After he finished hanging up, he took off his coat and hung it with her clothes.

    This series of actions made Gu Yuebo slightly stunned.

    The man was wearing a black sweater, which outlines a thin waist, a strong back curve, and an outstanding figure. He walked slowly, making Gu Yuebo a little dazzled.

    He pulled out the chair and sat beside Gu Yuebo, "Watch what I am doing? Don't let the food get cold."

    "No, I didn't see you..." Gu Yuebo regained his composure, his face became hot, and he quickly picked up the rice in the bowl, The corners of Jiang Yanhen's lips curled up slightly, and he picked up some food for her.

    As the hot dishes were served one after another, Gu Yuebo quickly threw out the strange feeling in his heart.

    After dinner for three rounds, Gu Yuebo was still the same as before, and began to chat with him about the script. Jiang Yanhen listened carefully and would answer her questions. The two happily exchanged actor skills, which seemed to be nothing like before. difference, but Gu Yuebo always felt that something was not right.

    However, she didn't think much, after writing down everything he said in the notebook, she put the notebook in her bag.

    "Thank you for your meal today. I'm full." Gu Yuebo packed up his bag, "How about we go?"

    "Okay, I'll take you back." The

    crew arranged a hotel for the actors, and the two happened to be on the way. Of course, Gu Yuebo had no objection to sending him back home. He ran to the door and put on his down jacket. Jiang Yanhen also picked up his coat and began to put it on. The man's movements of putting on clothes were extremely elegant.

    The two left the suite together, and not long after, Gu Yuebo got into his car and came out from the underground garage of the hotel.

    The car merged into traffic and finally disappeared at the end of the road.

    Not far away, two men wearing hats and masks holding a camera saw the two people come out, and quickly snapped a few shots.

    "How is it? Did you get the picture? Boss." The shorter man asked quickly.

    The man who was called the boss pulled out his camera, his eyes filled with surprise, "I caught it!"

    "I just said that Gu Yuebo has something wrong, look, this is Jiang Yanhen!" The

    little man leaned over to look, "Damn, so Not only is Gu Yuebo having an affair with a male fan, but now he has joined the film crew and hooked up with Jiang Yingdi? Be good, play wild enough..." The

    paparazzi boss was full of excitement, "This is a shocking revelation! I will continue to follow up and let this The breaking news is more complete and convincing!"

    "Yes, yes, support the boss!" The little man quickly complimented.

    The two paparazzi seemed to have foreseen the prosperous traffic in the future, hiding in the corner with smiles all over their faces.

    After sending Gu Yuebo back to the hotel, Jiang Yanhen returned to his room and fell on the big bed in the room.

    He exhaled, and began to think in his heart what should he do next?

    Jiang Yanhen's eyebrows furrowed imperceptibly. Does she have feelings for herself?

    He straightened up, still opened the phone and started searching in the search box.

    After nervously comparing the answers, he locked his eyes on the last target and clenched his fists.

    Instead, try it in the most direct way.

    On the second day, Gu Yuebo joined the crew to film as usual.

    After she put on her makeup and changed her clothes, Jiang Yanhen came over, "Gu Yuebo, don't leave after the show today, I have something to tell you..."

    Gu Yuebo raised his eyebrows slightly, "What's the matter?"

    Why not just say it now?

    Jiang Yanhen paused, almost not daring to look her in the eyes, covered his lips and coughed lightly, "...Anyway, wait for me."

    Gu Yuebo felt strange in his heart, but still nodded in response.

    It's just that after she finished filming today's scene, she was stopped by Ye Qiubei who came to visit the set.

    "Yuebo! I'm coming to see you again!"

    Ye Qiubei gave her a big bear hug.

    Jiang Yanhen, who was about to walk over, paused, and quickly hid the roses in his hand into the trunk of the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.3K 96
I will build a city in the last days Author: Shi Yujiu Category: Science Fiction Space 520,000 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 Xubai was reborn...
445K 8.3K 174
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 学习使我暴富 AUTHOR: 素昧平生 A well-known local businesswoman, Mrs. Xi, out of boredom, sponsored a little girl and let her live in X...
15.5K 264 10
Before the end of the world, Ruan Ai was an orphan who grew up in an orphanage, and was loved by no one. After the end of the world came, she gathere...
31K 520 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...