She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 67

722 22 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 67

    ◎Final commemoration◎

    After arriving at the filming set by car, Gu Yuebo was pushed into the dressing room by the crew makeup artist.

    A warm light was turned on in front of the makeup mirror, and the bright light shone on her fair face, like a luminous jade. The makeup artist coiled up her long hair and put on a wig net cover.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes turned slightly, and he saw a figure walking by in the mirror. The man didn't stop, and went directly through the dressing room to the changing room inside.

    Her character this time is a female student with unique skills. She has a loli appearance and her strength is maxed. The makeup artist made her into a little girl's head, and put a little powder on her face. When she comes out in a college-style suit skirt, Gu Yuebo The whole person has become delicate and smart.

    In the first scene, the hero and heroine meet for the first time, and then an accident happens and they go back to the past.

    Gu Yuebo carried a small bag slanted across his back, and his short hair and clear eyes showed the lush forest not far away. When he walked out of the room, the fresh air came rushing in. This is a mountain forest in the film and television base. The gurgling stream meanders through the jungle, and everything here still retains the natural ecology, so there are often crews who choose to shoot outdoor scenes here.

    Later, Jiang Yanhen will drive through the woods and encounter an accident, and then be rescued by her.

    Now that she has finished modeling, and still has a lot of free time, it is better to go to the scene in advance to familiarize herself with the environment.

    There were workers spraying pesticides in the grass, and the pungent smell filled the air. Before she got close, she kept getting into the tip of her nose. She approached curiously and asked, "You sprayed so many pesticides. What to do?" The

    staff member raised his head and explained with a smile, "Brother Lin told us that it is said that Jiang Yingdi doesn't like insects and ants." Gu Yuebo was taken aback for a moment, and for

    some reason, she suddenly remembered that in the variety show of the secret room, Jiang Yanhen The scene where she was frightened and jumped into her arms.

    She never knew exactly what frightened him. Now she recalled that in the second secret room, there were large stretches of spider webs all over the top of his head. I am very concerned about whether there is anything on my body.

    So, it turns out...

    A smile flashed across Gu Yuebo's eyes, but she didn't expect Jiang Yanhen to be afraid of this, so she simply picked up the extra insecticide on the ground and started killing insects with the staff.

    Jiang Yanhen changed his clothes in the changing room. In the mirror, there was a man in a suit and leather shoes with a stern demeanor.

    His eyes were not focused, and he was a little absent-minded. He fastened his tie casually and walked out of the changing room without looking in the mirror.

    Gu Yuebo helped to clean up all the area, and the staff continued to clean up the leftovers. She checked the scene to make sure she was ready for a while, and then went back.

    When Qian Haibo saw her, he narrowed his eyes with a smile, "Xiao Gu is out, I don't think there is any need to talk about the show, you must be fine."

    Gu Yuebo smiled politely, "Director Qian, don't be polite to me, you Let's go according to your habit, tell me everything you need to say before the filming starts, so that I won't be NG..."

    "Haha, it's okay." Qian Haibo was not polite to her, and directly talked to her with the script After the play started, not long after, Gu Yuebo saw a man approaching in the corner of his eye.

    "Yanhen came just in time, come here, let me tell you about the scene later." Qian Haibo directly called him over, Jiang Yanhen turned his gaze to his side, and Gu Yuebo nodded slightly to greet him.

    Jiang Yanhen paused, then walked over slowly.

    Even though his thoughts were a little confused, when he entered work, Jiang Yanhen put all his personal feelings behind him and listened carefully to the location and content of the filming later.

    After explaining everything clearly, Qian Haibo sat behind the instrument.

    All the staff were ready, "action!"

    With the director's order, the machine turned on, and the actors changed their temperament in an instant, blending with the plot.

    Jiang Yanhen sat in the car with a handsome and indifferent face. He started the car, turned the steering wheel, and began to walk on the winding mountain road.

    A strong wind came in through the car window, blowing the man's forehead.

    The car drove faster and faster, as if he was angry, a stern look appeared on the man's face.

    The roadside scenery flashes quickly, and this passage will intersperse with memories, leading to the grief of the hero who lost his father in childhood, and then to the emergence of commercial espionage in the company, and the mystery of the real cause of his biological father's death.

    In this scene, all emotions are piled up together, forming an emotional explosion point.

    The atmosphere of the plot is vividly expressed in the close-up details of Jiang Yanhen's face.

    Seeing the textbook-like acting skills under the camera, Qian Haibo felt relieved, "Ah, you are worthy of being Jiang Yanhen, you are worthy of being the actor, you are so awesome..." The

    car was still speeding, when the brakes suddenly failed, The car "slammed into the sky" uncontrollably, disbelief flashed across the man's face, and he slammed the steering wheel with his hand, but unfortunately the situation did not turn around.

    At the critical moment, Gu Yuebo appeared in the camera, and the corners of the delicate and lovely girl's lips curled up slightly, revealing a sweet smile.

    She swiftly climbed up to a nearby big tree, and then the flexible branches took off, and the slender figure jumped into the cab.

    The girl hugged him directly, and then pushed the car door hard. The two of them rolled into the grass with inertia, and the car "flyed" out of the cliff at this moment.

    Gu Yuebo hugged Jiang Yanhen and fell into the grass. The man was instantly crushed by her. He let out a muffled groan from his throat. Gu Yuebo suddenly asked nervously, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

    Jiang Yanhen He wanted to say it was okay, but the girl's arms were tightly bound around his waist, making him unable to move. The strength of his fingertips really made him feel pain at this moment. He frowned slightly, she was really strong... ...

    Gu Yuebo sensed something was wrong from his expression, and quickly let go of his hand, "I'm sorry, sorry, I used a little more strength just now.

    " It was placed on his waist, but it was soft and soft, as if countless feathers had scratched it, and the numbness brought by it made his body stiff.

    Gu Yuebo just helped him up, but when his eyes turned to his shoulders, he twisted his eyes, "Don't move!"

    Jiang Yanhen also felt that something was wrong, but Gu Yuebo said it was too late, he had already turned his head, and then saw a A black unknown bug showing vitality.

    The little black worm was struggling to wriggle its body full of disgusting hair mixed with mucus.

    Jiang Yanhen froze immediately and trembled all over.

    Gu Yuebo raised his eyes and found that his face was as pale as paper.

    No matter how you look at it, it is not as simple as ordinary fear.

    She immediately threw the disgusting little black bug into the water not far away, trying to pull him away, but the man stumbled and fell into her arms.

    "Ka Ka Ka! I said Ka Ka Ka! Did you hear that?! The scene is going to be changed..." Qian Haibo shouted and ran over from behind the instrument. He was caught off guard when he saw the picture of the two embracing, and suddenly said no to the rest of the sentence. exported.

    "..."

    So this is the sweet trouble of couples filming together? Qian Haibo covered his eyes and ran away. By the way, he thoughtfully removed the equipment and let the audience rest for half an hour.

    "It's okay, it's okay, I've already thrown it away, it's not on you, it's gone..." Gu Yuebo hugged him and patted him on the back.

    Jiang Yanhen's back muscles were tense, and he buried his face fragilely on the side of her neck, spraying all the breath he exhaled into her ears.

    Gu Yuebo saw the staff back to rest in the lounge, so he simply carried them into the car that was just used for filming.

    In the small carriage, Jiang Yanhen still didn't get out of his emotions, he was still huddled in her arms, Gu Yuebo patted him on the back, and kept saying to him, "It's gone, it's gone, don't be afraid ..."

    After a long time, a man's deep and hoarse voice came from all around, "I, is this embarrassing?"

    Jiang Yanhen sat upright from her arms, with fragility remaining on her face, Gu Yuebo comforted him softly, "How come, who has no taboos? I am afraid that I will not have food? Once some fears are engraved in the bones, it is really difficult to overcome."

    She is telling the truth. After starving to death in her previous life, she is really concerned about starving to death. Things are a bit dark, even if she doesn't need to supplement her physical strength, she must eat enough every day, her stomach will be at ease, and her whole body will be at ease.

    Jiang Yanhen lowered his eyelids and smiled, "You're good at comforting me."

    "I'm telling the truth. I was hungry before and was so sad that I was about to die. People who haven't been really hungry won't understand this feeling." Gu Yuebo looked at him with an extremely serious expression.

    Jiang Yanhen met her gaze, and couldn't help being touched, as if a certain switch was turned on by her, which made him want to talk at this moment.

    "Do you know why I'm afraid of this?"

    Gu Yuebo shook his head, and suddenly reached out to hold his hand, "If you don't want to say it, you don't need to say it." The

    warm touch spread from the back of the hand, and Jiang Yanhen's tense body suddenly relaxed, Even he himself was surprised that the next words came out so naturally.

    "The outside world says that I have good acting skills. The criminal policeman I play all the year round is just like the character himself, but what they don't know is that I'm not playing a role, but I've been playing my father."

    Gu Yuebo's eyes were startled, "Your father?"

    "Yes.

    " Bitterness appeared on Jiang Yanhen's lips, "Yes, my father, he died when I was fifteen years old."

    Gu Yuebo was dumb for a moment, patting his hand for a long time to comfort him silently, and Jiang Yanhen continued to tell.

    Jiang Yanhen's father is a criminal policeman. For the society and the people, this profession has a high moral quality. For minor injuries, Jiang Lin often couldn't contact him, and was always worried about his safety. Every time he took the risk and came over, the whole family was very lucky.

    It's just that the god of death is coming, and you can't help it.

    "I will never forget how he was dug out of the pit. There were dense insects and ants crawling out of his body. There was not a single intact part of his body. He was full of holes and devastated. He completely lost his human qualities. Look, this is the last time I saw my father...he saved other lives, but left me forever." Jiang Yanhen's tone was very flat, but Gu Yuebo could hear the trembling in his voice, and squeezed him hard hands.

    "He is still alive, as long as there are people in this world who remember him, he will not be forgotten by the world, and he will live forever..." Gu Yuebo said firmly.

    Jiang Yanhen looked at her, his eyes were flushed, "Thank you."

    "So, this drama is my transformational work, and I want to let go of this relationship. I want to come out from ten years ago..."

    He The reason why he took a fancy to Qian Haibo's book at the beginning was because his story had the same experience and feelings as his. He selfishly regarded this movie as his last memorial to his father.

    After that, he will not play his father again.

    Gu Yuebo slowly hugged this distressed man, and whispered in his ear,

    "You will, you will definitely come out."

    Jiang Yanhen's fingertips trembled, and he stretched out his arms to hug her back, buried his head in her neck and shoulders, and a low, hoarse voice passed by.

    "Okay..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.1K 96
I will build a city in the last days Author: Shi Yujiu Category: Science Fiction Space 520,000 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 Xubai was reborn...
59.3K 1.1K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
86.3K 1.4K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...
120K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...