She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 50

866 27 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    ◎Family ◎

    On the barrage, the netizens of the show were refreshed by the remarks of Hu Moli's fans.

    Someone couldn't help asking, "Okay, I know that your Jasmine is Bai Fumei, but don't miss the point. Can you explain why Sang Qingmo said that your Jasmine was paid to join the group?"

    Hu Moli The fans froze for a moment, and there was a moment of silence on the barrage.

    Sang Qingmo revealed at the scene that Hu Moli's words of relying on money to enter the variety show actually stepped on their painful feet.

    A while ago, when "Survival on the Island" officially announced the guest list for this episode, there were actually only 5 people, and just before the broadcast was about to start, they just posted a Weibo, announcing that Hu Moli would like to join.

    It is so obvious to bring capital into the group that people in the industry can understand it at a glance.

    I don’t know how many marketing accounts have sent out this news. The connotation is that there are not enough Hu Moli cafes, and they brought money to join in. Their fans spent a lot of effort just to control and comment. Seeing that this news was going to be suppressed, Sang Qing Mo was so good, she brought it up again in the live broadcast.

    How can this prevent them from vomiting blood...

    Now that they have not fooled it, they can only continue to explain on the barrage.

    "My Jasmine just spoke her mind. Why did Sang Qingmo want to attack her? The news about her joining the group with money was made by a marketing account. It's not true at all. What Sang Qingmo said is nothing more than a disgusting person. Please don't believe it."

    "Everything is based on the official news, Hu Moli is the guest of love in this issue! I didn't take any shortcuts!" The

    fans tried their best to explain, but some people had preconceptions and just didn't believe it, thinking that Sang Qingmo would not say it for no reason. Such words.

    There was a commotion on the barrage.

    And the scene.

    Hu Moli stared at Sang Qingmo fiercely, and didn't answer any more.

    She said these words to remind everyone that Gu Yuebo was born in a rural area, not only to disgust her, but also to irritate her, so that she would lose her composure in front of the live broadcast.

    But Gu Yuebo himself didn't feel anything, but this Sang Qingmo kept teasing her.

    And Sang Qingmo's status in the company is higher than her, she can't offend her, so now she can only swallow her anger.

    What's even more annoying is that Sang Qingmo distributed the cooked food to them, but she didn't give it to her alone.

    Hu Moli lowered her head and drank the boiled water in the bowl, the annoyance in her heart kept surging, but there was nothing she could do about her behavior.

    Licking her face to ask for something to eat is no different from a beggar, Hu Moli couldn't lower her head.

    In the end, Brother Wei didn't have the heart to embarrass her, broke the awkward atmosphere of the scene, and served Hu Moli with a bowl of wild vegetable soup.

    "As long as some people have a bit of backbone, they won't take over."

    Sang Qingmo ridiculed, Hu Moli's fingers pinching the edge of the bowl turned white, and she was naturally quite scheming to be able to hang out in the entertainment industry until now.

    She lowered her head and drank the soup in silence. After finishing the bowl, she raised her face, her eyes were already flushed.

    This scene irritated the fans on the Internet even more, and they began to clamor, "Sang Qingmo, for Gu Yuebo, hates Hu Moli indiscriminately!" During the

    live broadcast, the three people's undercurrents were posted on Weibo, and several hot searches appeared strip.

    The marketing account has topics, and always picks the most controversial words.

    #白富美胡波莉 alludes to Gu Yuebo’s rural birth but was brought into the group by Sang Qingmo’s retaliation#

    , which inevitably brought out Gu Yuebo’s birth and attracted more people’s heated discussions.

    Gu Yuebo, a rural man, was talking on the Internet, and Su Qing, who was reading the news online, almost choked her heart.

    "Little heartless, go out and wander around, and really don't say a word about home, hmph."

    Su Qing was fully dressed and was about to go out, Gu Tingye came back from the outside, "Where are you going?"

    "Hmph, find someone to settle the score."

    As she said that, Su Qing aggressively took her bodyguards, boarded her private plane on the tarmac, and flew to Yandao.

    After lunch, everyone went back to their tents to rest.

    The sound of the waves outside can be heard endlessly, and the weather on this island is treacherous. The heat was unbearable one second, and the temperature suddenly dropped the next second.

    Tired enough in the morning, everyone slept in the tent for two or three hours before slowly climbing out.

    As soon as they came out, the icy sea breeze blew on their bodies, and everyone shook their goosebumps and cried, "What the hell is the weather?"

    Complaints are complaints, and the task still needs to be done.

    Still the same as in the morning, each of them formed a team and went separately to find ingredients.

    Sang Qingmo was still in the same group as Gu Yuebo, and the two walked into the woods.

    Hu Moli, who was left behind at the end, hurriedly followed in Brother Wei's footsteps.

    With the previous experience of finding ingredients, Gu Yuebo is already familiar with the terrain here, and within a short time, he picked a lot of wild vegetables and fruits.

    Another rabbit was caught, and Sang Qingmo wanted to hug it for a while before killing it, so Gu Yuebo didn't do it, and asked her to rua for a while.

    At this time, Gu Yuebo saw a dark cloud drifting towards the sky, and it was getting bigger and bigger, so he couldn't help frowning.

    "What's the matter?"

    "It seems to be raining..." Gu Yuebo's tone was a little low, "Look, she doesn't look young."

    "Ah? Is there any problem?" Sang Qingmo was puzzled.

    "The terrain here is low. If the rain gets heavier, we may be flooded. If we can't escape, our lives will be in danger..."

    "Ah?" Sang Qingmo looked confused, natural disasters or something, Doesn't it only appear in news reports?

    She never thought she would go through it.

    But seeing Gu Yuebo's serious face, Sang Qingmo was immediately frightened.

    "No way? Is it so sudden?"

    Netizens were also taken aback by these remarks, and immediately stopped arguing, and began to discuss the authenticity of Gu Yuebo's words.

    Not long after, a netizen left a message on the bullet screen, "Ah! Yandao just issued a blue rainstorm warning! My God! It will really rain!"

    "Then they must evacuate immediately, or there will really be lives Dangerous!"

    Gu Yuebo looked at the sky, and within a few words, the sky was so dark that it seemed to be overwhelmed, the waves rolled over with fierce currents, the sea water spread to the woods on the shore, and gradually climbed upwards.

    Brother Wei found out that something was wrong, and called out to them in the forest. Everyone gathered together, and suddenly there was a dull thunder in the sky, as if hitting everyone's heart, and the eardrums were bulging. panic arose.

    "How could it be so sudden?" Sang Qingmo was still in disbelief, the sun was shining brightly in the morning, why is there going to be a storm in the afternoon?

    "Hey, I don't feel right when it suddenly gets cold at noon. What should I do now? Will the program crew save us in time?" Bai Siyuan couldn't help becoming nervous.

    Thunder roared overhead, and the power of nature carried a deep terror.

    "Don't stay in the woods, let's retreat first." Gu Yuebo said urgently.

    At this moment, Hu Moli had no other thoughts, and followed the crowd to flee outside.

    "Ah! Why is the screen black on the live broadcast?!"

    Netizens exclaimed, and found that the video was cut off. Everyone began to worry. The official soon issued a notice, saying that a rescue team had been dispatched.

    But their speed was not as fast as this heavy rainstorm.

    The rain washed over the body, and the thunder sounded like a huge monster in the dark, biting it with its mouth open. The water gradually spread to the ankles, and then the calves. The sense of fear turned the glamorous stars into ordinary people.

    Hu Moli's mental quality was poor, so she cried directly.

    They fled to the only building here, the public toilet, and the only emergency shelter.

    Everyone huddled in the toilet, no matter how embarrassed they were, they just looked outside with hope, hoping that the boat from the program team would come quickly and take them away.

    Netizens didn't expect that a real escape could be played in this issue.

    The program group is on the hot search again, this time it's not bullshit, it's social news.

    The rain became more and more serious, Gu Yuebo's brows became more and more wrinkled, and Sang Qingmo was also afraid. She tugged on Gu Yuebo's sleeve, couldn't hold back, and asked in a low voice, "Are we going to die?"

    Death, how terrible words.

    Everyone present was shocked.

    Hu Moli seemed to be shedding tears, she regretted it now, why did she come to this ghost variety show, why did she go to black Gu Yuebo! Why are you unconvinced! Obviously Gu Yuebo's acting skills are online! She is fully qualified to win the "Best Supporting Actress" award!

    Regret it now, it's useless to say anything!

    Gu Yuebo patted her cold hand reassuringly, "The director will send someone to rescue us, I seem to have heard some voices."

    "Really?" Everyone looked at her in unison, with warm eyes.

    "En!" Gu Yuebo nodded solemnly, but he didn't know why the sound came from the sky, rumbling, mixed with the thunder, they didn't notice it, but Gu Yuebo was very sensitive, she heard it.

    Everyone looked at the coastline, and the originally peaceful sea was now twisting with huge waves, one after another, making people feel extremely depressed.

    Time passed bit by bit, and the public toilet was already full of water.

    The water spread to the knees, and everyone's heart sank a little bit. With such a heavy rain, the program team can't come over, right?

    How to do? Are you really going to die here?

    At this time, Gu Yuebo looked up at the sky, "Look, here we come."

    "Ahh! We are here!"

    "Here, here, have you seen it?"

    "Help!"

    Everyone shouted desperately at this moment.

    The helicopter descended slowly, Gu Yuebo took them out, and threw out the ladder from the cabin.

    During the escape, everyone exhausted a lot of physical strength. Now climbing the ladder, they all exerted their limit strength and climbed up one by one.

    Hu Moli suddenly lost strength in her hands and fell backwards on her back.

    Gu Yuebo, who was climbing the ladder in front of her, noticed something, and she looked back.

    Hu Moli's eyes darkened, she would definitely not save herself if she had satirized her so much before.

    As soon as this thought arose, the warm and soft palm grabbed her.

    The powerful force dragged her back, Hu Moli stabilized herself in an instant, and when she regained her senses, Gu Yuebo had turned over and entered the cabin.

    Hu Moli felt uncomfortable.

    Everyone sat in the helicopter and breathed a sigh of relief after the disaster.

    Only Gu Yuebo froze when he saw a noble lady sitting in the cabin.

    Su Qing's eyes were red, and all her worries and fears were crowded in her heart, but at the moment she saw Gu Yuebo, all of them turned into tears and rolled down.

    Gu Yuebo hadn't felt the warmth of a mother's love for a long time. The apocalypse came and directly took away her happy home, leaving her alone to face that indifferent world.

    She has the memory of the original owner, but she is not the original owner, so she dare not admit it, and her feelings towards Su Qing in her memory are very conflicted.

    But at this moment, all the complicated emotions were intertwined, and the memory of the original owner was engraved in her bone marrow, and she didn't want to disappoint the fragile woman in front of her.

    Gu Yuebo blurted out almost the moment he saw her, "Mom..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.1K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
86.2K 1.4K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
12K 218 57
not my story, offline reading purposes only Synopsis In the second year of the apocalypse, Du Yue died alone, killed by apathy and exposure to extrem...