She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 49

998 27 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49

    ◎Survival Variety Show◎

    Hu Moli didn't want to greet her, but Gu Yuebo glanced at her face, but didn't intend to say hello either.

    Everyone could see the discrepancy between the two auras, and only the elder brother Wei came forward and said a few official words to make the slightly stiff scene pass.

    Sang Qingmo had spoken to Gu Yuebo on the Internet before, so she naturally knew about the voting. She and Hu Moli belonged to the same company, and internal gossip often spread. Hearing that, at the moment, he despises Hu Moli even more.

    She took Gu Yuebo's arm directly, and walked to the other side, away from this restless and kind Hu Moli.

    Everyone gathered at the pier, and after all the guests arrived, the director let the guests board the boat and prepared to go to the island arranged by the program group for filming.

    Today is the weekend, and after netizens wake up one after another, the number of online viewers is slowly increasing.

    At this time, 6 guests boarded the boat, and after driving on the sea for about half an hour, they arrived at the destination of the trip.

    "Welcome everyone to Yandao. The task this time is to complete the 24-hour life on the island. The program team only provides tents and some auxiliary tools. The island is rich in food and water resources. You can explore after entering the island. Finally, I wish you all a pleasant experience." After the

    director finished speaking, the guests entered the island under the guidance of the staff.

    The state of the island is relatively primitive. Except for the forest, there is only a public toilet not far away, and there are no other modern buildings.

    The staff sent them tents and tools, and then left in a boat.

    Really dropped them here.

    The island has been arranged in advance, there are cameras everywhere you go, and there are drones spinning overhead, so you don't have to worry about disconnecting the live broadcast.

    "The program team is so ruthless! They really don't give anything!" Xue Chenhao flipped through the toolbox, but there was not even a bottle of water in it.

    Fortunately, they were not so frantic as to ask them to drill wood to make fire, and there were lighters.

    Everyone came to record after getting off the plane, so they didn't even have breakfast.

    At this moment, my stomach is already full of hunger. Gu Yuebo ate the meal on the plane, but he is not hungry yet.

    At the moment of entering the island, the system task arrived as promised.

    System: Dear host, let’s have fun this time, complete variety show tasks, and live on the island for 24 hours, you can deduct 5 million bad luck points.

    Gu Yuebo said that there was no problem. By the way, he checked the current bad luck value, subtracted the amount deducted from the previous missions, and the favorability value accumulated recently from filming in Qingyu Biography, and the female supporting role currently has 55 million bad luck points left.

    Clearing away all the distance, that is to say, filming a few more movies, Gu Yuebo has infinite hope for the future.

    Unlike her good mood, the faces of the five people present were not good-looking.

    God, I have to spend the night in this wilderness, I can't take a bath, I can't brush my teeth, and I haven't even got a meal.

    too difficult!

    kill them!

    "Let's set up the tent first." Gu Yuebo said, starting first.

    Brother Wei would participate in some outdoor activities in private, so he was quite comfortable with setting up tents, and Bai Siyuan and Xue Chenhao also joined in after seeing it.

    Sang Qingmo at the side was not idle, helping them with tools from time to time.

    Hu Moli saw that they were so busy that she couldn't get in, so she simply said, "I'm not very good at these things, so it won't be a waste of help."

    Then she stood aside to rest.

    After everything was done, the six tents were arranged neatly.

    A few people were so tired that they were out of breath, their mouths were dry, and they sang the empty city plan with their empty stomachs.

    The sound of gurgling was heard even by live broadcast netizens.

    "Haha, they're hungry! Their stomachs are growling so loudly..."

    "Look at Xiaobai's pitiful little eyes, woohoo, can the show crew stop being so unreasonable and give my brother something to eat.

    " After checking, there are indeed a lot of edible fruits and wild vegetables on Yandao, but they are not easy to find, and I am starting to worry about my brother Hao..."

    The barrage on the video flashed quickly, Gu Tingye glanced at the tablet, and his tone was faint Smiling, "What? Finally willing to see your daughter?"

    Su Qing moved the tablet away awkwardly, and snorted, "Accidentally clicked on it.

    "

    For the sake of his wife's weak face, Gu Tingye smiled and didn't point out anything.

    "Let's start looking for food, should we divide the work and cooperate, or go together?" Sang Qingmo asked everyone.

    Bai Siyuan and Xue Chenhao looked at each other, and finally set their eyes on Gu Yuebo.

    I don't know why, so many people, they only believe in Sister Bo.

    When everyone's eyes were on Gu Yuebo, Hu Moli suddenly smiled and said, "Yes, Yuebo grew up in the countryside. It is said that people in the countryside, no matter adults or children, will work in the fields. She must be very familiar with wild vegetables. ? If she leads us, we will definitely find something to eat."

    As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere became delicate.

    Sang Qingmo frowned, she didn't expect Hu Moli to be so unqualified.

    Well-trained people would not say such things.

    Gu Yuebo glanced at her indifferently, and said in a cold voice, "Separate actions, each according to its own ability."

    "Yes, so as not to be hindered by some trash..." Sang Qingmo took Gu Yuebo's arm affectionately, and taunted directly.

    Hu Moli's face froze suddenly.

    Gu Yuebo's suggestion made the other three men have no objections at all, they just took the tools they wanted and walked into the woods.

    ——"What's the matter with this Hu Moli? Does he talk like a gun? Does he have a grudge against Gu Yuebo?

    " #, I know the grievances between the two of you."

    Seeing a netizen pointing the way to Weibo, Hu Moli's fans immediately shouted, "I said it, it's a marketing account marketing, and it has nothing to do with my Jasmine! Why are you still holding on? Well..."

    When it was revealed on the Internet that Hu Moli was canvassing for herself by pulling on Gu Yuebo, her publicist came forward to clarify that it had nothing to do with her, and put all the hat on the marketing head.

    Contemporary netizens are not fools. If you do such a bright thing and don’t understand it, you will be really stupid. Therefore, this rhetoric only deceived fans who can’t see the truth clearly, but it didn’t deceive the eyes of netizens who eat melons.

    Now that the old story is brought up again, the netizens are not to be outdone and have a fight with the fans. There are many people and strength, and they overwhelm the barrage of Hu Moli's fans at once.

    Su Qing started to search Weibo unskilledly. She first found out the topic that the netizen told her just now, and her eyes dimmed when she saw the content inside.

    He was relieved when he realized the reversal of the incident.

    At this time, the live broadcast on the tablet cut to Gu Yuebo, and she immediately shifted her gaze to the tablet again.

    "Is that grass-like plant a wild vegetable?"

    Sang Qingmo really didn't understand, looking at the plants growing together with the dense weeds in the corner and asked suspiciously.

    "Yes, it's delicious."

    With the instinct of searching for food that she developed in the apocalypse, Gu Yuebo can tell which is vegetable and which is grass at a glance.

    As Gu Yuebo said that, he was about to walk over there.

    "Hey, Yuebo, the grass here seems to have jagged teeth, can it cut people?" Sang Qingmo looked worriedly at her legs in shorts.

    Gu Yuebo didn't care, "It's fine."

    This little injury is nothing to her, the most important thing is to fulfill the lunch at noon.

    The camera showed a close-up of the weed, and the netizens saw the sharpness of the grass, and immediately admired it, "Sister Bo is amazing!"

    Su Qing raised her heart, how dare this child?

    Gu Yuebo stepped directly into the weeds, and the drones flying above her head surrounded her to take pictures. The sharp leaves of the weeds cut her delicate skin. It didn't take long for her straight and white legs to become blood-red and mottled.

    Su Qing's eyes were red, and she covered her mouth with her hands.

    This child has always been delicate and afraid of pain. When did he grow up like this?

    She didn't dare to think deeply.

    Gu Yuebo picked wild vegetables from the depths of the grass, and when she reappeared in front of Sang Qingmo, her eyes flashed self-blame, "I'm sorry..."

    "What are you apologizing for?" Gu Yuebo looked at her legs, and smiled indifferently She smiled, "It's just a small wound, it will heal soon, it's okay."

    What Sang Qingmo saw next, she refused to let Gu Yuebo pick it off no matter what.

    Although she was also wearing shorts, her skin was not as delicate as Gu Yuebo's. She went to the jungle a few times and was not scratched. Gu Yuebo was behind her and she came to pick it.

    The two cooperated warmly, and everyone called out, "Qingbo cp is good..." On the

    other hand, Hu Moli wandered in the woods alone, and finally returned empty-handed.

    After watching the scene of Gu Yuebo picking wild vegetables, Su Qing hurriedly searched for Gu Yuebo's topics on the Internet.

    After completing all the hot news searches, she couldn't help crying anymore.

    "I'm sorry, Bobo, I didn't expect my mother to be the last one on the whole network to know the fact that you changed..."

    "You grow up so fast, you are already the pride of my mother!"

    Su Qing wiped her tears and gently rubbed the phone. Photo.

    Everyone gathered in the tent, and Gu Yuebo and Sang Qingmo were the last ones to arrive. Everyone saw that they had not only wild vegetables but also fruits in their hands. What was even more surprising was that Gu Yuebo also had a rabbit in his hand!

    Rabbits have been cleaned, leaving only clean flesh and blood.

    "Oh my God! I didn't expect that I could still eat meat! Thank you, Sister Bo! I knew that Sister Bo was here, and I never let you down     !

    "

People don't hesitate to blow rainbow farts.

    Hu Moli's eyes darkened, and she suddenly said something strange, "Sure enough, it's different if you have experience. You have picked more than us. It's really worth it for the program team to invite Yuebo..."

    Hu Moli sneered secretly . Sarcasm is nothing more than ridiculing that Gu Yuebo was born in a rural area.

    Sang Qingmo couldn't figure it out, what happened to being born in the countryside? What does it mean to look down on people?

    She glanced around Hu Moli, "Yes, it's a hundred times better than some people who haven't picked anything. After all, some people don't have enough coffee spots, so they only stuff money into the group, thinking they have money It's amazing, thinking that if you have money, you can sit back and enjoy it without doing anything!"

    "Is this kind of person worthy? Is he worthy of eating the vegetables and fruits we picked with our own hands?"

    Sang Qingmo's words don't have to be answered, It was just asking and answering in a mocking way, but when she wanted to stop talking, someone answered.

    Xue Chenhao took a bite of the apple, "Not worthy!"

    Hu Moli's face became extremely ugly.

    Netizens did not expect to watch a survival variety show, and there is still something to watch, and at the same time, their impression of Hu Moli declined again.

    "Why doesn't this Hu Moli know how to restrain herself? Even if Gu Yuebo is not pleasing to the eye, she can't hide it and confront her head-on, right?"

    "You don't know that, do you? Straight-talking is her trademark, you may think that she speaks well, but fans really like her."

    Some netizens didn't believe it. They didn't believe this fact until the fan barrage posted later.

    "My Jasmine has a real temperament. She is right. Gu Yuebo was born in a rural area, so it is normal to have experience. This is almost a way to praise Gu Yuebo. Why do Sang Qingmo and Xue Chenhao still hate her together? Is there any reason?"

    "That's right, my family's Jasmine just speaks a bit more straightforwardly, how could it be interpreted as that, Sang Qingmo really hates it!"

    "Also, my family's Jasmine is Bai Fumei, why is she rich! What's wrong with you? Do you have a hatred for the rich? You're disgusting!"

    Tsk, fan circle culture, I really don't understand!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.4K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
837K 8.3K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
73.8K 1.3K 96
I will build a city in the last days Author: Shi Yujiu Category: Science Fiction Space 520,000 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 Xubai was reborn...
174K 3.6K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...