The Whispers of Shadows - Azr...

By smplymxlfoy

Locked in darkness for centuries. Aurora had always been afraid of the dark, but when it became her home for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
ANNOUNCEMENT

42

3.8K 113 23
By smplymxlfoy

Azriel clenched his jaw, stepping closer as Aurora opened the door.

"You're what?" He asked, those shadows rising like she knew they would.

"I'm going to go join Cassian and Nesta in bed," Aurora repeated, and she slipped into the hall. Azriel followed, fists clenched. "Where is their room?" Aurora asked, lifting a brow. Azriel ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek with a shake of his head.

"Third floor, fourth on the left," he stated simply. Aurora was shocked he would tell her, that he didn't put up more of a fight. Instead of saying anything more, she turned and headed for the stairs. Even with the intoxication adding confidence, her hands shook. Did she want to do this? She'd only shared her body with Azriel, those scars and everything else. Before that, it had never been anything pleasing.

Would Nesta laugh at her for thinking the offer was genuine? Would Cassian agree? Aurora rose to the top step of the third floor, her eyes falling onto the door. As she grew nearer, Aurora took a swig from the bottle. This wasn't just revenge, was it? No, this was another step in becoming comfortable in her body. Not only being vulnerable with another male, but a female, too. Allowing another person to see the scars on her body.

Aurora stepped in front of the door, raising a fist to knock. She watched her hand tremble and felt the spin in her head. With a sigh, she lowered her hand and chugged the rest of the wine. She sat it beside the door and with another heavy breath, she knocked. Aurora stepped back, fumbling with the fabric of her pants. The door opened and a shirtless Cassian appeared. His brows furrowed as he looked her over.

"Aurora? Is everything okay?" He asked, stepping back and opening the door wider. Aurora took the invitation and walked in, eyes falling on Nesta, who was laying in the large bed. She sat up on her elbow, a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sitting up fully now. Aurora nodded, eyes flashing to Cassian who stood beside her.

"Um, I told Az about your offer," she murmured, looking back at Nesta. She grinned, nodding for her to continue. "And he told me where to find your room," Aurora finished. Cassian scoffed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"And what was this offer, Nes?" Aurora's face went red as she looked at Nesta again. Nesta was grinning wider, her teeth taking her lip between them.

"My offer was for Aurora to join us in bed," she explained. Cassian choked on a breath, head whipping back to Nesta.

"Are you serious?" He asked, and Nesta nodded.

"Only if you're okay with it." Cassian thought for a moment, and the smell of smokey citrus filled Aurora's nose. She wondered who it came from, who was aroused with this idea. He nodded, turning back to look at Aurora. His eyes darkened as he looked her over.

"As long as Azriel doesn't kill me, I'm fine with it," he spoke. Aurora turned to Nesta, eyes widening slightly.

"And you?" Nesta asked, moving the blankets from her body and sitting on the edge of the bed. She was in a sheer nightgown, everything visible beneath. Aurora snapped her eyes up to Nesta's. Was she? The bond inside of her was screaming at her not to, but what part was whispering 'yes'? With a tremble in her breath, Aurora nodded. Cassian glanced at Nesta with a smirk, standing from his seat on the bed.

"Words, Aurora," he spoke, voice low. Nesta bit her lip as she grinned again, leaning forward so she leaned on her hands.

"Yes," Aurora breathed out, eyes flicking to Cassian. He stalked forward, hand on her arm as he walked behind her.

"Nes, are you okay with this?" Cassian asked, hand resting on her shoulder. Nesta nodded, eyes not leaving Aurora.

"Yes, I am," she murmured, voice at a similar tone to Cass. Aurora felt her body tense as Cassian's hand went to the hem of her shirt that laid just above her navel, warm fingers running along the bare skin.

"Wait," Aurora blurted. Cassian's hands left her immediately and he stepped back. Aurora glanced over her shoulder at him, then back to Nesta. "Um, after the thing with Tamlin, I have a lot of scars. Only Az has seen them," she explained, voice falling into the tremble that ran through her.

"If you're okay with us seeing them, then we don't mind. We all have scars, a few more don't matter to us," Nesta said, Cassian humming in agreement.

"Okay," Aurora breathed out, and then Cassian's hands were on her again. Aurora shivered at the touch, his fingers slipping beneath the fabric and lifting it over her head. Nesta grinned wider as Cassian dropped to a knee and brought down her pants. He rose again, fingers running along her spine before he gripped the clasp of her bra. Aurora noticed Nesta's eyes flick up to Cassian and she gave a small nod, and she guessed he had asked for permission for something. Aurora sucked in a breath when she felt his lips on her neck, fingers undoing the bra and letting it fall to the ground.

Aurora's lips parted with a sigh when Cassian's hands ran along her stomach and then cupped her breasts, his lips moving to her jaw. Aurora blinked through hazy eyes at Nesta, whose eyes were set on Cassian's lips and hands, her tongue rolling across her bottom lip.

"Bring her here," Nesta commanded, and Aurora felt Cassian press against her back, urging her to walk forward. She did. Cassian's hands fell to her waist as he straightened. Aurora stood between Nesta's thighs, chest heaving as Nesta brought one hand to her cheek, the other to her waist. Cassian's hands disappeared from her body, but Aurora hardly noticed as Nesta pressed her lips to her own. Nesta's lips were soft, tasting of red wine. Aurora kissed her back, hands squeezing her thighs. She heard Cassian curse under his breath somewhere beside them, but she didn't pay him any mind.

Nesta tugged Aurora closer, wrapping her legs around Aurora's waist. Her hands slid up Nesta's thighs, resting on her hips. Her thumbs pressed into the crease where her thighs began and Nesta hummed into her mouth. Nesta's hand collected Aurora's hair and pulled it over her shoulder, moving her lips down to the bare skin. Aurora tilted her head to the side, panting out small moans.

"Fuck," Cass groaned, and Aurora felt his hand rest on her waist. She turned her head towards him, his lips on hers immediately. Aurora kissed him back with the same fierceness she had kissed Nesta, moaning softly when Nesta began to kiss down her chest. Her lips wrapped around Aurora's peaked nipple, her hand moving to Cassian's hip.

Cassian tasted faintly of whiskey, and Aurora drank it in. When she pulled away with a moan, Nesta pulled her lips from her breast. Cassian leaned down and kissed Nesta. Aurora watched in awe at the way they kissed, how it was soft yet desperate. Aurora slid her hands down Nesta's thighs and beneath the sleeping gown. When her hands reached her hips, Aurora was shocked to find her naked beneath it. Nesta turned her head, letting Cassian take her face into his hand and bring his lips to her jaw and neck. Nesta gave Aurora a sultry smile.

"Do you want to taste me, Aurora? Have Cassian devour you while you taste me?" She asked, tilting her head back as Cassian's tongue ran along her neck. Aurora nodded, swollen lips parted. Nesta chuckled, leaning back. Cassian pulled his mouth from her throat and pecked her lips before moving back. Aurora focused on Nesta as she laid back, hand sliding down to lift her gown. Aurora's mouth went dry as Nesta's body came into view. She was all muscle, feminine and strong. Aurora ran her hands over her body, cupping her breasts as she leaned down to kiss Nesta's hips and stomach.

"Are you alright with this?" Cassian asked, his hand running along her hip to hook onto her underwear. Aurora hummed, arching her back in response. Cassian gripped her rear, a low rumble sounding. "Words, Aurora."

"Yes," Aurora breathed out against Nesta's hip. Cassian groaned in approval, bringing her underwear down and letting it pool at her feet. He must have kneeled at that point, because one of his hands massaged her rear as the other hooked around her thigh, pulling her legs apart. Nesta's hands slipped into Aurora's hair, her back arching to encourage her to continue. Aurora did just that. She pressed her hand into the inside of Nesta's thigh, moving it out to further to spread her open. Aurora moaned at the sight of her already glistening core.

Aurora dipped her head down, looking up at Nesta through her lashes as she licked a stripe up her core. Aurora moaned at the taste, already wanting more. She didn't wait for the sound of approval from Nesta, Aurora wrapped her lips around her and began licking and sucking at the nerves.

"Fuck," Nesta moaned out, tightening her grip on Aurora's hair. Cassian cursed from behind her, and Aurora whined when his tongue came in contact with her. He did indeed devour her, just as Nesta said. His hands spread her open as his tongue worked magic upon her core. Aurora moaned against Nesta, trying to focus solely on pleasuring Nesta. She brought her hand up and slid two fingers into her, humming at the soft wetness inside. Nesta moaned again, nails digging into Aurora's scalp.

"How do I taste?" Nesta asked through a gasp as Aurora began curling and thrusting her fingers. It was a metallic sweetness, something she certainly enjoyed.

"Sweet, so fucking sweet," Aurora responded, flicking her tongue against her nerves. Cassian hummed in approval, sliding his own fingers into Aurora. As he did, he focused his mouth on the plumpness of her rear, teeth biting as he sucked the skin and then his tongue soothing it. Aurora moaned loudly. It was surreal; pleasuring Nesta with Cassian on his knees behind her. Focusing on Nesta gave her a way to hold out her orgasm, but she couldn't say the same for Nesta. Her thighs began shaking, short quick moans met each stroke of Aurora's tongue and thrust of her fingers. Aurora felt Nesta clench around her fingers, wetness thickening, and she quickly pulled them out, working her entrance with her tongue now.

"Fuck!" Nesta cried out, and Aurora's mouth took every drop of her orgasm. Cassian began working her harder, his mouth now on her nerves. Aurora couldn't do anything but moan now, hands tightening on Nesta's thighs.

"Cum, Aurora, let me taste you," Cassian purred against her. Aurora whined, biting her lip and meeting Nesta's glazed eyes as she felt herself fall over the edge. Cassian moaned as she finished, lapping up everything. When her head dropped and she was panting, he stood and grabbed her waist. Aurora turned to him and met his tongue with her own, mixing the taste of the two females. Nesta sat up, her hand on Aurora's rear. Aurora turned back to her and kissed her. Nesta moaned at the taste of herself.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" Nesta asked against her lips. Aurora pulled back, eyeing Cassian. As much as it intrigued her, she'd prefer to be filled by Azriel. If she came back, she'd let Cassian have her while she pleased Nesta.

"No," Aurora panted, leaning against the bed as she tried to let her body calm. Cassian grinned, crossing his arms.

"Next time, then," he suggested before sitting on the edge of the bed. Nesta's hands went to him immediately, palming his hard length over his undershorts. Aurora's intoxication was turning to exhaustion quickly, so she reached down to grab her discarded clothes. She didn't have the energy to pull on her intimates, so she just pulled the shirt and pants on and tucked the bra and panties into her arm.

"Thank you for this. I really, really enjoyed it." Aurora blushed as the words left her mouth. Cassian sent her a wink, but his lips parted and eyes fluttered when Nesta's hand slid beneath his shorts.

"Please, don't go back to Az for a while so we can do this again," Nesta grinned, looking over at Cassian. He did his best to shrug, but a rumbling moan left him. Aurora blushed harder and began to turn.

"Enjoy the rest of... It," Aurora giggled as she opened the door. She slipped into the hallway, a smile still on her lips as she took her bottom lip between her teeth. She grabbed the empty wine bottle and began to make her way back to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 3.6K 62
♡ - ❛ you're the 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, she's the 𝒔𝒖𝒏, and i'm just another 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓. ❜ eris 𝒙 fem!oc 𝒙 azriel love triangle, enemies to lovers © old-moon
40.8K 962 37
Love conquers everything they say, but does it death? The story of two lovers destined to be together but haunted by the ghosts of the past. Slowbur...
226K 7.2K 43
After ACOSF Two years after the king of Hybern fell, two years of peace in Prythian. As the Inner Circle gets their routine, starts living their life...
83.8K 3K 25
Auroria of House Vanserra has much more in common with Azriel, the Spymaster of the Night Court, than she could have thought - than either of them wo...