She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 44

906 24 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 44

    ◎Gu Yuebo yyds◎

    The draft of Gu Yuebo's black history was posted on Weibo, and related topics can appear with just a swipe.

    This kind of targeted discussion topic is very eye-catching, and the current forwarding volume has exceeded 10,000.

    The comments are even more high-rise buildings, which are mixed with fish and dragons, and many of them are led by sailors.

    "Damn it, I really just stare and purse my lips! When I read the draft of Gu Yuebo's good acting skills on the marketing account, I felt my scalp tingling with embarrassment, and I didn't see how far she has improved. It's really embarrassing." Is it..."

    "I'm going, this is actually played by Sister Bo? What a hot eye!"

    "Crap! This is actually played by Sister Bo? Please have a pair of eyes that have never seen it!"

    "Look carefully, Gu Yuebo's acting skills are amazing. I really haven’t made much progress, and I’m still expressionless, but I used to be a wooden person, but now I’m pretending to be a monster, Yue!”

    “Also, after the recent "Changan Mingyue" became popular, there are many drafts of her marketing on the Internet, I really don’t know what it means to be humble and low-key as an actor. It’s obviously Ye Qiubei’s credit for this achievement, okay? How many plays do you have to act in?”

    “Some people count how many TV dramas she has acted in. Are you looking for popular science?"

    "I searched, and there are 8 bad movies that are not well-known, and there are also supporting roles for the lesser-known ones, and this year there are only two, one is a mouth-watering online drama, and the other is the star drama "Chang'an Mingyue" ", except for the recent "Chang'an Mingyue", let's not mention the others, I really don't know how she is qualified to be on the list of 'all-round female artists' at her level!"

    "Tsk tsk tsk, look at it like this Come on, Gu Yuebo's acting skills are really bad, and you still want to win an award? I guess it's only a dream, after all, there are everything in the dream."

    "You are talking about Gu Yuebo, but I found a treasure girl here, you have seen it Hu Moli is really a good-looking type, even if the photo is put together with Gu Yuebo, she is not inferior at all. I found that she plays a very powerful protagonist in the TV series I am following recently! The acting skills are really super!"

    "That's right, Hu Moli's latest large-scale costume drama "Rising Wind and Clouds" is very good recently. The character creation and appeal in it are too strong! You can go and watch it, and it is not a loss to invest in it!"     "Jasmine is also very good at singing It sounds good, you can go to the Lemon app and search for a cut of her being a mentor in "Girl Group Trainee". There is a clip of her and the members singing a cappella     . She will definitely be in the top 15, and she must be the rising star who can win the award this year!"     Gu Yuebo flipped through the comment section, and had to say that the other party's marketing campaign was very successful, established her own image, and gathered a lot of popularity.     "Ah, it's really too much!" Huo Siyu clenched his fists, wishing he could get into his phone and beat up those nonsense sailors.     The task time is only 10 minutes, and the voting close time is only 10 minutes away.     Gu Yuebo's eyes darkened, and he turned his head and hurriedly told Huo Siyu, "Siyu, go buy some drafts that Hu Moli stepped on me to canvass for her votes!"     "Yes, but I'm afraid that the drafts will be suppressed by them again... ..."     "No, not this time." Gu Yuebo said firmly, then lowered his head and started typing.     In the comment area, there was a lot of praise for Hu Moli's stepping on Gu Yuebo. Many passers-by were led away by the rhythm of the navy and shouted that Gu Yuebo's acting skills were poor.     But not all passers-by think so, it's just that their comments are all suppressed by Shui Jun's comments at the bottom, and others can't see them at all.     Gu Yuebo directly left a message in the comment area, and then exploded.     "Holy shit, did I read it right? It seems that Gu Yuebo himself is here?"     "You read that right, it is indeed Gu Yuebo's Weibo!"     "Ah, my sister Bo finally appeared!"     "Woooo! Bobo came out and responded! Great!"

    Gu Yuebo V: Not everyone has smooth sailing and a bright future. In the past, my acting skills were indeed too limited, and my shaping power and expression were not high, but it does not mean that I have not improved. Please don’t easily deny a person’s efforts. If there is any impact on my acting skills Dissatisfied, please come up with professional data analysis! I'm open to any criticism, rather than talking nonsense about nothing!

    "Ahhh, my sister Bo is so cool! I'll send you up!"

    "Bobo rushes to the ducks! Kick over this group of nonsense marketing accounts!"

    Gu Yuebo's comment was instantly overwhelmed by likes, and he rushed all the way to the front row, appearing in the In everyone's field of vision.

    The matter suddenly fermented in a big direction, and this Weibo quickly rushed to the hot search list.     "Isn't it? Why do people still question my

    acting skills?

    "

She is really working hard and making progress! Please don't easily deny a person's efforts!"

    "Who hasn't touched black history, why bother! Please pay more attention to her latest works! Thank you !"

    "It seems that this is a topic created by someone with a heart. Why do so many people believe it?"

    "I checked carefully and found that many accounts are students. This group is really easy to be deceived." The

    topic rushed to the hot search, It has attracted more attention, and Gu Yuebo's image among the public is no longer what it used to be.

    There are more and more people speaking for her in the comment area. There are wave lollipops who work together, as well as fans of passers-by, and some keen-eyed netizens who eat melons.

    These remarks immediately suppressed the account of the navy army, just as this group of people were complaining about Gu Yuebo, another hot search quietly climbed up.

    "Fuck! Sure enough! I said that the marketing account would not blackmail Gu Yuebo for no reason. It turns out that it was really an operation by someone with a heart!"

    #actor Hu Moli Marketing Gu Yuebo Black History#

    This topic is full of screenshots and timelines of the marketing draft. After analyzing the purpose of the other party's actions one by one, netizens suddenly realized.

    The co-authorship was intentionally dragged for my own benefit!

    This is unbearable!

    At the moment, many people know that Gu Yuebo is at a disadvantage in voting.

    Turning around, he clicked on the voting link and voted for her.

    At this time, there are still 3 minutes before closing.

    On the other side, Xintian Entertainment Building.

    "Trash! You can't do this well?" Hu Moli angrily threw the cup.     The shards of glass slashed across the manager's face, and he also said anxiously, "I really can't blame me for this. How did I know that Gu Yuebo would do this? We were caught off guard!" "How many votes does she have now?" Hu

    Moli said gloomyly

face.

    The agent quickly looked at the phone, "It's 10.8 million!"

    "What? It's risen so fast?!" Hu Moli was startled, "Hurry up, buy another navy, and another draft! Press it! Press it down!"

    "This... "The agent is in a dilemma, no matter how much you buy, it will only treat the symptoms but not the root cause, right?

    Hu Moli glared at him, and said ostentatiously, "I didn't ask the company to pay, it was all paid by this lady, if you tell you to go, go!"

    "But it's too late, the platform will be closed soon, when the time comes The number of votes has been set..." The agent said, looking at the number of votes again, "My God, it's 1140!" It

    's 100,000 different from Hu Moli's 11.5 million!

    "Hurry up!" Hu Moli exclaimed.

    The broker panicked and hurried to buy again.

    Time was running out bit by bit, and one minute before the deadline, Gu Yuebo's votes suddenly stopped at 11.45 million.

    "Ah, it's going up fast!" Huo Siyu stared at the votes and said anxiously.

    Hu Moli stared at the fixed number of votes, with excitement in her eyes, haha, she is the winner in the end!

    However, the smile on the corner of her mouth had not yet risen, and suddenly froze in place.

    Ye Qiubei V: Where did Xiaoxiao come from, dare to arrange my Gu Yuebo? Are you fat? I was the first to accept my Gu Yuebo's acting skills! If anyone doesn't believe it, you can follow @秋波脸族友助会, there are many edited videos in it.

    This is not over yet, and then, the stars will have to speak out one after another.

    Li Zhi V: Gu Yuebo yyds!

    Yuzicheng V: Gu Yuebo yyds!

    Cui Xue V: Sister Yuebo is amazing!

    Sang Qingmo V: My sister Bo's acting skills are superb! What's more, there is no trace of performance at all, which is not something all actors can do! I'm learning the details recently, you laymen who don't understand the insider, don't talk nonsense, okay?

    Do you think this is the end? Not yet, the netizen widened his eyes again and looked at the latest Weibo post.

    Jiang Yanhen V: Actor Gu Yuebo, the future is promising.

    Guan Mingchuan V: Xiao Gu is great!

    TV series "Chang'an Mingyue" V: She is the moon in my heart.

    ...

    [Ding, the mission is completed, the female supporting role is bad luck -5000. 】

    Gu Yuebo heard the result with satisfaction, and Huo Siyu breathed a sigh of relief, "Sure enough, real gold is not afraid of fire!"

    Hu Moli collapsed on the sofa, trembling with anger. She was only one step away, but she unexpectedly Still missed it.

    "Damn it!"

    Crack, the eldest lady broke another cup.

    After this episode, Gu Yuebo filmed for a few days in the crew.

    "Sister Bobo, the invitation letter for the national drama festival has arrived!" Huo Siyu excitedly raised the red card in his hand.

    "I just don't know, what award will Sister Bobo win? I'm so looking forward to it..."

    Gu Yuebo took the invitation card and looked at the time on it, "Next Wednesday, it's not the weekend, so it seems that I have to ask Director Guan for leave I'm going..."

    Huo Siyu gave her a helpless look, it's this time, and he still doesn't forget to film, hey, her sister Bobo is really real.

    Time flew by quickly, and it was time to participate in the grand ceremony.

    The award ceremony of the National Drama Festival is held in the banquet hall in Beijing.

    The organizer of this event is the light luxury brand "Shangmei" as the sponsor. The road paved by the red carpet is winding with no end in sight, and the flashing lights on the spot are constantly buzzing.

    The well-dressed entertainers and stars shuttled on the red carpet, stepping up the stairs step by step.

    Walking to the middle, stopping, in front of the camera, posing various provocative poses for the on-site media reporters to search for hot spots during filming.

    Hu Moli is wearing a long dress of pearly white satin. The close-fitting silk fabric sticks to her skin, outlining her exquisite curves. She smiles sweetly in front of the camera, with a fresh and refined appearance.

    Not being selected in the shortlist for the award made her feel bitter, but she didn't want to miss such an opportunity to show her face.

    What's more, she also heard an internal news that the light luxury brand "Shangmei" wanted to select a partner for next year through this red carpet show.

    It's like choosing a spokesperson in disguise.

    If Shangmei can get the sponsorship of the "National Drama Ceremony", it means that it has strength. If it can win this endorsement, she will have more capital resources.

    Of course, she couldn't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

    She stood at a fixed point to take pictures and was about to turn around and walk in when a car drove slowly outside.

    A figure stepped out of the car, and suddenly became the focus of everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
116K 2.2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
78.6K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
16.5K 322 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...