She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 43

1K 24 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 43

    ◎Voting◎

    Next, it took another three days for Gu Yuebo to finish filming the scene with Jiang Yanhen.

    The man replaced Ah Jin's Tsing Yi, which meant that he was leaving too.

    "It's been a pleasure working together these few days, and I've learned a lot with the actor." Gu Yuebo praised him without hesitation.

    Jiang Yanhen curled his lips slightly, "Your acting skills are clean and unpretentious, which is very rare in the industry. In the future, you will definitely have good results in it."

    "I didn't expect you to boast so sweetly." Gu Yuebo laughed.

    Jiang Yanhen's eyes were scorching, and he looked at Gu Yuebo without blinking.

    "I'm telling the truth." I

    don't know when the next meeting will be.

    My heart gradually added the loss of parting.

    The two walked and chatted, and soon reached the door, Gu Yuebo asked casually, "Where are you going next?"

    "City A, there is a new cooperation to discuss over there."

    Gu Yuebo hummed, and she looked outside Ma Lu, "Then, goodbye, Jiang Yanhen." The

    late autumn wind blew past the two of them, and Jiang Yanhen glanced at her again, "Well...then you..." I

    wanted to say something more, but at this time there was someone behind me. The voice suddenly sounded.

    "Yuebo!" The

    tall figure ran quickly, Gu Yuebo was embraced by the visitor, Ye Qiubei excitedly said in her ear, "How is it? Surprised or not? I'm here to visit the class!"

    "Why are you here? Aren't you filming in City B?" Gu Yuebo was really pleasantly surprised.

    Ye Qiubei held her shoulders, "Let's go, it's windy outside, let's go in and talk about it."

    Gu Yuebo turned his head and looked behind him, only to find that the figure of the man had disappeared.

    "What are you looking at? Jiang Yanhen has already left." Ye Qiubei turned her head back, and said sourly, "What? Is it better to cooperate with him in filming than me? So reluctant?"

    Gu Yuebo shot her Hand, dumbfounded, "What nonsense are you talking about? Just say goodbye."

    "Cut, this Jiang Yanhen is really lucky, I can be in the same frame as you every time, no, I have to read the book carefully next time, and we will meet again next time. " Let’s cooperate once and try to create another classic!” Ye Qiubei began to talk, his tone could not hide his complacency, “You know? Our “Chang’an Mingyue” broke the ratings record this time, and the TV series ranked first, which directly broke the historical record. "

    Gu Yuebo nodded with a smile, "This is the result of the joint efforts of all the crew."

    "Yes, yes, it's just you, haha." The

    two walked in with a smile.

    This time Ye Qiubei came out from the film crew, one was to visit the set, and the other was to go home to see his family.

    Gu Yuebo brought her into the lounge, and Ye Qiubei took out the prepared gifts, "Hey, the specialties of City B brought you, sesame crisp cakes, egg rolls, and some preserved fruits and jerky are all from you. If you like to eat, you can replenish your energy at any time."

    "Thank you, Beibei." Gu Yuebo casually picked up a piece of jerky and ate it, "How long are you staying in Beijing this time?"

    Ye Qiubei gestured, "Three days I'll just hang out with you for the past three days!"

    Gu Yuebo laughed, "Don't you want to go home?"

    "Going home is going home, but it won't delay me coming to play with you." Ye Qiubei said with a smile , By the way, I also opened a pack of snacks and ate them.

    She glanced at Gu Yuebo, who was eating well, and couldn't help asking curiously, "What about you? It's almost the end of the year, why didn't you say you want to go home?"

    Gu Yuebo paused, and his expression became dazed.

    Ye Qiubei gave her a strange look, "What's the matter?"

    Gu Yuebo came back to his senses and asked suddenly, "You told me before that you didn't go back because you were angry with your family?"

    "That's right..." Speaking of this, Ye Qiubei blushed a little.

    Now that I think about it, my family members care about me so much, but I push people away and show a disdainful and arrogant attitude. It is really disrespectful.

    The reason why I can be so arrogant in front of my family is because of their favor.

    "However, does this have anything to do with the question I asked you?"

    Gu Yuebo smiled, and suddenly changed the topic, "It's nothing, just asking casually, by the way, this jerky is a bit spicy, if it is sweeter, it will be more delicious. It's delicious."

    "Oh, then I'll buy you a sweet and spicy one next time." The

    two were eating and chatting in the lounge, time passed quickly, Gu Yuebo was going to film, and Ye Qiubei left first .

    Three days passed at a leisurely pace.

    After sending away Ye Qiubei who had been nesting with her for three days, the ginkgo trees in the crew fell to the ground and turned yellow. When the wind blew, it gave off a sense of depression.

    Gu Yuebo patted the fallen leaves off his shoulders, and suddenly thought of the original owner's family.

    Family...

    What a distant and unfamiliar word.

    "Sister Bobo, recently there was an all-round female artist voting on the Internet. It was an official Weibo vote. It seems to be related to the upcoming National Drama Xingyue Award. I think our votes are now in the top 50! I predict , your number of votes will definitely break through the top ten!"

    "Hey, my sister Bobo is really popular!"

    Huo Siyu held the phone with a smile on his face.

    Gu Yuebo leaned over to see that it was indeed a vote launched by the official platform. The three in the front row were all talented actors with high-quality works on the rise, and the next ones were newcomers with both popularity and acting skills.

    "Why is it related to the Xingyue Award?"

    Huo Siyu flipped through his phone and said, "I heard many colleagues discussing this matter. I heard that the organizer of the National Drama Festival wanted to use this method as a reference to select the top ten candidates for this year's Xingyue Awards , and then selected in the work library of the past year, I think Miss Bobo has a great chance, the referendum, no matter how big the celebrity is, everyone will ultimately talk through the works."

    "Sister Bobo and Ye Qiubei's "Chang'an Mingyue" is a big hit drama this year, so this time the National Drama Xingyue Awards, I think there must be a place for Miss Bobo!"

    Gu Yuebo smiled, and flicked her small forehead with her fingers, "I really dare to think , but..."

    She changed the subject, "It's not impossible."

    "Changan Mingyue" is indeed a good work.

    If it is plated with gold, it will be more shiny.

    With her words, Huo Siyu was even happier, holding his mobile phone to check the votes all day long.

    Between Gu Yuebo's filming, I would hear her excited voice from time to time, "Ahhhhhhhhh, I got another one! My sister Bobo is too good!

    " Here we come!"

    "Ah! Top twenty! Come on, come on! Let's go!"

    "Whooooo! Finally!! Ahhhhhhhhhh the tenth place!!!"

    Huo Siyu ran over excitedly and told her this Good news, Gu Yuebo said with a smile, "Okay, don't stare at it all day, it should be yours, you can't run away."

    "But I can't help it." Huo Siyu rubbed his nose embarrassedly.

    Although Gu Yuebo said so, Huo Siyu would still check the votes from time to time.

    In the afternoon, there was a scene where Gu Yuebo hangs Wia. Huo Siyu cooperated with the staff to prepare things on the scene. She didn't have time to look at her mobile phone. After the scene, she finally got her mobile phone.

    Take a look at the results.

    "What?! How did it fall? There is a difference of one million between the 11th place, how did you catch up so fast?"

    Huo Siyu stared at the tenth artist named Hu Moli, and she hurried to check her information.

    After this search, a large number of marketing drafts appeared on the page.

    Huo Siyu frowned.

    Orange Entertainment V: #全能女艺术人##选择##胡莫莉#, the goddess has the elegant and refined temperament of jasmine. She once won the "Most Popular Supporting Actress Award" for the TV series "Flying Flowers". In ", she was a mentor with outstanding singing voice and creative ability, and even cooperated with the famous director Yu Yu. Director Yu was full of praise for her acting skills. She frankly said that Hu Moli is a powerful actor of contemporary new forces and an all-round artist. She really deserves her name.

    There are more than one hundred related drafts.

    It would be fine if it was just canvassing for himself, but when Huo Siyu slipped to the back of the topic, he saw his sister Bobo's name, and suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

    Banana Entertainment V: #全能女艺术人##选择##计月波胡波莉# The number of votes is evenly matched, who will be the tenth place? Let us analyze the road to stardom of these two people.     Gu Yuebo, nicknamed "Sister Bo", she has participated in the TV series "Dream of the Star", "Tianjia Girl", "Legend of Magic" and other old bad movies. The role she played was also a female number with few scenes. The car overturned, please click the link for the video of the scene of the car accident...     Damn, this is pulling and stepping on Gu Yuebo while canvassing for himself!     Huo Siyu immediately became angry, "Damn, who doesn't know the black history! This person is so dirty, he actually found out the black history of Miss Bobo!" After thinking about it     , she still contacted the company's public relations department and bought it. Several drafts of "Chang'an Mingyue" were sent up.     But not long after she sent out the draft, she was overwhelmed by the blockbuster news.     As if on purpose, all kinds of weird social news and celebrity gossip suddenly popped up, suppressing all the drafts she bought.     Huo Siyu's eyes darkened, it seemed that the other party was well prepared.     "Damn it!"

    Huo Siyu flipped her fingers, and suddenly paused, as if she thought of something, she shivered, and looked at the time, shit!

    The voting deadline is 6:00 today, and there are still ten minutes before 6:00.

    Gu Yuebo currently has 7.5 million votes, while Hu Moli has 11.5 million votes, a difference of 4 million.

    It is impossible to catch up with Hu Moli within ten minutes.

    Huo Siyu's face suddenly turned pale, and only then did he realize the seriousness of the situation.

    After Gu Yuebo changed his costume, he saw that Huo Siyu's expression was wrong. Just as he was feeling strange, a familiar electronic voice sounded in his mind——

    [Ding, the task is released, please surpass Hu Moli in the votes of "Almighty Female Artist", and let her I know you are not easy to bully! ]

    [This task is a timed task, which lasts 10 minutes, and the timing begins! 】

    "Siyu, what happened?"

    Huo Siyu cried, "Help, Miss Bobo, someone stomped you to vote for yourself! It's so despicable!

    " What about the 10,000 votes?"

    "Are we really going to miss out on the Xingyue Award this time?" Not

    reconciled! Really not reconciled!

    The difference between Hu Moli's work and Sister Bobo's "Changan Mingyue" is more than one level!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
59.2K 1.1K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
120K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...