She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 42

1.1K 27 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 42

    ◎Like◎

    After the shady incident of "I am a trainee" was exposed on the Internet, the program team issued an apology statement, and the recorded finals video also cut out all the scenes of Qin Tianyi, and claimed that there would be no more cooperation.

    Qin Tianyi disappeared from everyone's sight all of a sudden, and the fan base quickly withered.

    After the official edited version came out, Gu Yuebo and He Feng's collaboration of ancient songs began to dominate the screens of major video sites.

    He Feng's figure gradually entered the public's field of vision, opening the road to a new generation of popular idols.

    Gu Yuebo didn't pay attention to the follow-up anymore, and stayed in the filming crew all day long.

    At present, the part between her and Jiang Yanhen has not been filmed yet. She is either studying the script or filming with Jiang Yanhen. Her life is simple and fulfilling.

    "Come, come, get ready for the next scene!"

    Guan Mingchuan clapped his hands and shouted.

    The staff of each group began to adjust the machine and light up...

    Gu Yuebo took off the down jacket she was wearing, and Huo Siyu stepped forward to help her tidy up the costume, "Sister Bobo, is it cold? Do you need a baby warmer?"

    "No, It's an indoor play later, so it's not cold." As Gu Yuebo said, he saw the man beside him stand up, the thin costume outlined his straight waist, and the green clothes like pine and bamboo set off his handsome eyebrows and eyes, and his demeanor free from vulgarity.

    There was a faint smile on her lips, "Jiang Yanhen, do you need a warm baby?"

    Jiang Yanhen glanced at her, coughed lightly, " No."

    Gu Yuebo entered the room with him with a smile, Huo Siyu stayed behind, staring at the figures of the two and frowning slightly.

    It's really strange, ever since Sister Bobo played with Jiang Yanhen, she has become weird.

    I can't tell what's wrong, but I feel that the fields of these two people have become a little sticky.

    Huo Siyu thought about it for a long time but couldn't come up with a reason, finally shook his head, and attributed the crux to the fact that they were too dedicated to their work and would get into the drama from time to time.

    This scene is the emotional climax between Qingyu and Ah Jin, which can make the girl who chases the show blush and heartbeat.

    Before the filming started, Guan Mingchuan secretly pulled Jiang Yanhen aside and said, "Xiao Jiang, I know you have never acted like this before, but the object is Xiao Gu, you can play freely, don't be shy, Do you know?!"

    Unexpectedly, the director pulled him over with a serious face, saying this kind of advice, Jiang Yanhen was slightly startled, and a trace of panic flashed in his heart for the first time.

    He clenched his palms tightly. In fact, he has been nervous since he knew what the scene was going to be filmed.

    There is no way, it is precisely because it is Gu Yuebo that he has this kind of reaction.

    Under Guan Mingchuanai's exhortation, it took Jiang Yanhen a long time to respond.

    During filming these days, Guan Mingchuan discovered that Jiang Yanhen is not only a good actor, but also has a very good character, humble and low-key, without the airs of a movie king at all, and there is no pressure to get along with him. Guan Mingchuan really likes this good actor from the bottom of his heart.

    However, there is just one shortcoming, which Guan Mingchuan accidentally discovered. He seems to be more shy, especially when facing Gu Yuebo.

    Guan Mingchuan only thought of him as a romantic affair with Gu Yuebo, but if it was put in the plot, it would be wrong.

    This scene is Ah Jin's emotional outburst, trying to seduce Qingyu to break the precepts and double cultivators, and keep her in this illusion for the rest of her life.

    It's the deep affection with the bottom of the boat, definitely not the kind of greenness that makes you blush when you flirt.

    Guan Mingchuan sat back on his chair and took a sip from his teacup.

    However, Jiang Yanhen is the actor after all, so his worries may be unnecessary.

    The scene was ready, Guan Mingchuan yelled to start, and a cold and solemn woman appeared in the camera.

    She is wearing long hair, and she is cleaning a long sword. In the three years of illusion, she has repaired the serious injuries in her body and restored her cultivation to its peak.

    It's time to leave.

    At this time, from the dark place behind her, a man in Tsing Yi slowly walked out, his brows and eyes were filled with imperceptible affection and a trace of pain.

    He stretched out his hand, his fingertips trembling slightly in the air, before finally hanging down dejectedly.

    "A Jin." The

    woman suddenly called out his name.

    The man stopped, and the woman stood up and walked towards him, looking at him steadily, "I'm leaving, Jin."

    Jin's pupils shrank, "What?

    " In three years, three hundred and eighty lives of my father, my mother, and my family have been lost, and I will not die with peace, how can I feel at ease, how can I stay?" Qingyu said coldly.

    Ah Jin's eyes turned red all of a sudden, "Then you give me up?"

    Qingyu was silent, and it took a long time before she said in a deep voice, "I'm sorry..."

    "I have already thought of a way to save your life and break the mirror. Tonight After I make some preparations, tomorrow we can break this illusion and let you and I be free."

    "Don't go? Once my remnant soul escapes from the illusion, it will lose its body and become a real lonely ghost. That is the same as death. What's the difference?!" Ah Jin suddenly hugged her.

    "Qingyu, I can't bear you, I really can't bear you..." The man rested his chin on the top of her hair, gently and softly, and he didn't even hug his waist firmly.

    Gu Yuebo's heart moved slightly, warmed by Jiang Yanhen's gentlemanly behavior.

    In the past few days, she has been preparing for this scene. She watched a lot of videos and observed the facial expressions and psychological changes of other actors in the ambiguous interaction. Affect.

    Just like now, the man's warm breath is in her ears, making her face a little hot.

    Qingyu can be cold and indifferent to Ah Jin, but she seems unable to do so.

    Jiang Yanhen lowered slowly, and in the next move, he needed to press his lips to her neck.

    Hugging her, he had already restrained the greatest inner shock, but now he still wants to...

    "Cut!" Guan Mingchuan's loud voice caused the two hugging to separate in shock.

    "Oh, Xiao Gu, your expression is wrong. You have to be ruthless to the end, you know? Hey, don't be distracted at a time like this. If you are distracted, it's easy to make a scene..."

    "And Xiao Jiang, you hugged me just now. Do you want to continue to understand? Let go of acting, remember to let go of acting, understand?"

    "Okay, rest on the spot for five minutes, and then continue."

    Gu Yuebo quietly breathed a sigh of relief, she raised her head Looking at it, I found that Jiang Yanhen also looked relieved.

    The eyes of the two met, and Gu Yuebo's eyes flickered slightly. He was also... influenced by him?

    Lowering his eyelids, Gu Yuebo's thoughts fluttered, his eyelashes trembled slightly, yes, it must be because he was his idol, so he couldn't let go.

    Five minutes was limited, and Gu Yuebo felt that they could no longer let their emotions affect the scene, so he immediately said, "Jiang Yanhen, let's let go of the acting later, you are Ajin, and I am Qingyu, okay? "

    Facing her firm gaze, Jiang Yanhen slowly calmed down.

    That's right, the first lesson for actors is not to have their own emotions in acting.

    The moment you enter the role, you are the role, and the role is you.

    Jiang Yanhen clenched his fist and then let it go, loosened it and then clenched it again, repeated several times, and finally nodded firmly like her.

    "Okay." The

    two looked at each other and smiled.

    Guan Mingchuan was almost blinded by the flash, these two people are really... tsk tsk tsk.

    "Okay, let's continue!" The director ordered, and the audience entered the state.

    In the same scene as before, Ah Jin hugged her and whispered her affection, Qing Yu sighed softly, with helplessness in her eyes, but no sympathy between lovers.

    Pained by her eyes, Ah Jin tightly wrapped her in her arms, and warm kisses fell on her neck.

    There was an indescribable desire in the scene, and the surroundings were so quiet that only the sound of each other's breathing remained.

    "You want me, okay?" Ah Jin hoarse, begging with a hint of forbearance.

    The camera zoomed in and gave a close-up of Qingyu's face, which showed her cold and restrained eyes. In just a few breaths, her expression turned indifferent, and with a wave of her hand, all the charm was broken.

    "I'm sorry, the way I'm looking for is ruthlessness."

    After she finished speaking, she pushed open the door and walked out without any hesitation, leaving only the man in a ruined body sitting on the chair.

    The room is cold.

    "Crap!" Guan Mingchuan said with a smile, "This one is too good, it's all on point!"

    Gu Yuebo ran for a long time before stopping.

    As soon as he stopped, he felt that the neck was hot, and the soft touch left on it was vivid in his memory.

    Oh my god, it's exciting.

    Gu Yuebo patted his suddenly hot cheeks, took a final deep breath, and then slowly walked back to the set.

    The next scene is played by Gu Yuebo and several other actors.

    Jiang Yanhen finished today's scene, instead of staying on the set as usual, he went back early.

    It was Lin Xiao who drove to pick him up from the movie today. The movie he recently starred in had its premiere in Beijing, and all the cast and crew were required to attend.

    Of course he couldn't refuse.

    Lin Xiao looked at Jiang Yanhen in the rearview mirror, and still couldn't hold back and asked, "I said brother, you're fine. Give yourself a cameo role in some TV series. The pay is low and the show is annoying. Why do you have to embarrass yourself? Even if you want to be promoted Acting is not enough to make a cameo, right?"

    "I like it."

    Jiang Yanhen said concisely.

    Lin Xiao laughed, "Okay, I can tell, is it because of Gu Yuebo?"

    Now Jiang Yanhen took a straight look at him, frowned and asked, "Did you see it?"

    "Yes!" Lin Xiao became excited as soon as he talked about this, "Don't you always pay attention to her? It's hard to understand Ah, how is it? Are you also impressed by Sister Bo's charm and want to get in touch with her? Don't tell me, she is really amazing. The recently launched "Chang'an Mingyue" premiered on CTS. She has a big face and good acting skills. There are a lot of official tidbits about her filming. She is not afraid of hardship and does not need a double. I really admire it!"

    "There are not many people in the industry who have such pure acting skills. It is not surprising that you can look at her differently. "

    "Filming with her, let alone, it may really give you a new understanding of acting skills..."

    "So, you saw this?" Jiang Yanhen leaned on the car seat and raised his eyebrows .

    "What else?" Lin Xiao laughed, "However, it's really not easy for you to have a colleague in the circle who appreciates you... I think you are now in the same crew as her, and you are already familiar with it, so invite her out to eat some other day For dinner, I've wanted to meet Sister Bo for a long time..."

    "If you have time." Jiang Yanhen didn't want to explain anything, so he said something lightly and closed his eyes.

    Lin Xiao saw that he was starting to close his eyes to rest his mind, so he didn't say anything. After turning down the sound in the car, he started the car seriously.

    The man with his eyes closed, his eyelashes fluttering non-stop.

    The scene of filming appeared in front of his eyes.

    The sweet smell on the girl's body seemed to be still lingering on the tip of her nose.

    There was a surge of soreness and turbulent emotions in his chest, and at this moment, his whole body was submerged.

    He squeezed his palms tightly, and opened his eyes suddenly.

    So, is this what you like?

    Jiang Yanhen caressed his beating heart with his left hand, and his lips slowly curled up with a green and hot arc.

    The author has something to say:

    Xiao Jiang has already opened up, and I will wait for Xiao Gu later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1K 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
24.9K 492 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
137K 1.3K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
31K 520 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...