She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 27

1.5K 47 13
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27

    ◎Complete the mission ◎

    Cui Xue never thought that she would be kicked down.

    Knowing that this is a game, this is fake, but at this moment, the grievance of being betrayed and abandoned still filled his heart, and his eyes suddenly became moist.

    She fell to the ground, forgot to struggle, and watched the extremely tall zombie approaching.

    The countdown begins on the spot.

    10

    ...

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here to save you..."

    Cui Xue trembled, looking at Gu Yuebo who jumped down suddenly in disbelief, she shouted, "Hurry up! The time is up! We will die!"

    "A team that will abandon teammates is not far from death!"

    These words were arrogant, but everyone was stunned for a moment.

    Cui Xue was pulled up by warm hands, and the corners of her eyes flashed brightly.

    ...

    Time was running out, Gu Yuebo suddenly lifted Cui Xue into his arms, and raised her up with one hand. The 1.9-meter-tall NPC who was about to chase him was stunned by her movements.

    Damn...

    Cui Xue was safely sent into the passage, and the countdown on the scene was over.

    "Moon wave!" She turned her head to look, feeling a chill in her heart.

    Gu Yuebo, who was surrounded by zombies crashing in from outside the door, smiled at her.

    game over.

    [Gu Yuebo, out. 】

    The audience was in an uproar, and they didn't expect this result.

    "I'm stupid. I just watched a variety show. How could I be moved?"

    "Oh yes, I cried. Gu Yuebo didn't leave anyone behind, but he left himself... woo woo, I'm so touched... "

    "I found out that other people are playing games, only Gu Yuebo, only she, is treating this place as a doomsday where she is desperately looking for life. She yearns for life, but she is not afraid of death. There is little love and big love. A real strong man! I love it, I love it..." "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomore

    , I suddenly want to change the wall..."

    Gu Yuebo was taken down by the staff, and the system sound kept ringing in his ears. To Gu Yuebo's surprise, This time it directly exceeded the mission target of 5 million.

    Although I don't know what kind of behavior has gained such a great favor, but I succeeded all at once, which is really refreshing.

    After being taken to the small black room where the mission failed, Gu Yuebo was happy to relax, now that the system mission is completed, it's time to enjoy it.

    She sat down on the sofa, tore open the sponsor's snacks and ate slowly.

    "Haha, I, Brother Bo, are so laid back. Sure enough, I can afford to lose, unlike someone..."

    "Shen Yao is so disappointing, what do you mean by accidentally stepping on Cui Xue? I can see it clearly with my golden eyes." Yes, it was clearly intentional, in order to complete the task for herself, she did whatever she could, and Dazzling CP just fed the dog."

    "It has been rumored before that Shen Yao is quite arrogant, with eyes higher than the top and nothing else in sight. It seems that what she said is true, as long as she does it." The task, I wish everyone was right, and I didn’t listen to other people’s opinions, hey, it’s interesting for Gu Yuebo to do the task.”

    On the scene, I reached the fourth secret room.

    Shen Yao immediately apologized to Cui Xue, claiming that he accidentally stepped on her just now.

    Whether it was accidental or deliberate, there is no way to investigate at the scene, only the heart can know the truth.

    Cui Xue responded, her attitude was much colder than before.

    Shen Yao's face was a bit ugly, but she had said all she had to say, and she didn't need to put her hot face on her cold ass, she turned around and went to the room to start looking for clues.

    Cui Xue looked up, the tall man followed Shen Yao with a good step, but Shen Yao didn't give him half a look.

    She has been in love with Deng Yichen since she was in high school. She can't hide her girlish thoughts. She always pays attention to him intentionally or unintentionally, follows his footsteps, secretly enters the same school as him, and then enters the circle, trying every means to get along with him. A company, a crew, a program...

    She was like Deng Yichen's little tail, but the man never looked at her from the beginning to the end.

    Cui Xue tugged at the corner of her mouth, suddenly feeling completely boring.

    The small black room where Gu Yuebo was staying had a direct connection to the live broadcast, and she was eating snacks while watching.

    Invisibly, the sponsor advertised, and the director asked her to give her some more shots.

    At this point, they had obtained the key clues to the fourth secret room.

    This time there is a real living NPC hiding behind the door, and the key to the escape route is in his hand.

    But the three secret doors are connected. Once one of the doors is opened, the zombies in the other two doors will be released at the same time.

    After weighing the pros and cons, Shen Yao asked the three of them to block the door respectively.

    Only living people can speak, and blocking the door is really useful. After they determined which door the living person was in, they released the living person first and successfully obtained the key.

    You can escape, but now you are facing another problem. Zhao Yu and Cui Xue are still blocking the door. If someone lets go, zombies will be released, making it more difficult to break through.

    Cui Xue is a girl with little strength, so she couldn't hold on soon.

    There are 5 minutes left on the scene.

    Shen Yao's eyes dimmed, and he still chose to pull Deng Yichen to open the escape route, and directly entered the next level.

    [Cui Xue, out. ]

    [Zhao Yu, out. ]

    "Fuck! What's the matter with that woman Shen Yao! She really wants to die!"

    "Zhao Yu and Cui Xue died unjustly! They can obviously leave together!"

    "If a person like Shen Yao really lives in the last days, he must be a coward who survived by stepping on other people's bones! I'm so mad!"

    Shen Yao and Deng Yichen entered the fifth secret room.

    This is the last second round, and the victory is just around the corner, Shen Yao was faintly excited, and the feeling of being suppressed by Gu Yuebo immediately dissipated a lot.

    She will definitely be able to pass all levels successfully!

    The layout of the fifth secret room is obviously much more complicated.

    There were four traps and five password boxes. They didn't dare to press the traps, fearing that they would reveal zombies, so they could only spend time decrypting them.

    It took Shen Yao fifteen minutes to open all five lockboxes, but it turned out that they were all fake props, and she was about to explode.

    But there is no way, there are still 5 minutes.

    Deng Yichen put his heart to one side, and simply pressed all the organs.

    Sure enough, zombies poured out from the corner.

    Shen Yao hates iron for being weak, "Are you stupid? I just said that the mechanism cannot be pressed casually. Now it's all over, it's all coming out!"

    "Wait to die!"

    Deng Yichen was also anxious, "What do I have? Solution! This game is too difficult..."

    "Idiot!" After

    being called an idiot again, Deng Yichen simply chose to commit suicide and ran to the pile of zombies by himself.

    [Deng Yichen, out. 】

    The program sets that suicide will freeze the zombies for 10 minutes.

    Shen Yao sneered, this Deng Yichen was quite useful, he killed himself well, bought her some time.

    Finally, she found the key at the last minute, opened the escape channel and entered the next level.

    When netizens saw this, their impression of Shen Yao was greatly reduced.

    "For the sake of myself, I don't even care about the sacrifice of my teammates. Cold-blooded animals are not as cold-blooded as her..."

    "I'm chilled to see it. Let's have more shots of Bogo eating snacks. Seeing how delicious she eats makes me feel so cured."

    Shen Yao broke through to the last level alone.

    The director sitting behind the instrument shook his head secretly. The setting of this issue of the secret room is for the final team battle. In the last days, only by uniting and working together can we win the final victory.

    The moment Shen Yao stepped on Cui Xue's body, she had already lost.

    The last level was much easier than Shen Yao imagined. She got the key to pass the level without much searching, but at the moment of opening the door, screams burst out from the darkness.

    Her eyes widened in disbelief, and she was caught right before she could even walk.

    [Shen Yao is out, the game is over. 】

    Gu Yuebo finished watching the snack residue on his clapping hands, and said a summary unhurriedly, "In a battle alone, death is inevitable."

    "Fuck, I'm so handsome again."

    "She is so cool , Woohoo, I want to fan her..."

    "Fan, come, welcome to Bobantang~"

    Gu Yuebo's fan group has been desolate for a long time, and a new fan group called Bobantang just emerged recently.

    It sounds like a very cute name. Netizens watching the live broadcast include not only passers-by, but also Shen Yao fans, Jiang

    Yanhen fans, Cui Xue fans, etc... They have a good impression of Gu Yuebo, and they turn their heads to follow one on Weibo Chaochao dragon.

    The fans are rising steadily.

    "I didn't expect the entire army to be wiped out in this episode, and the result was unexpected but expected."

    "Hey, that Shen Yao, I really don't want to say anything, the biggest failure of this episode."

    "I lost, and this is still the start of the broadcast It’s amazing to be the first one who didn’t pass the level since then.”

    Netizens continued to discuss, and the guests on the scene started to come out from the filming location and went back to the rest room to rest.

    The live broadcast is not turned off, this is a full recording, and the intermission will not be turned off.

    When Shen Yao came out, he was still very angry. Even though he had reached the last level, he failed in the end?

    How is this not annoying!

    When she saw Deng Yichen, she slapped her head and covered her face, "Hey Deng Yichen, why did you say that you had nothing to do and ran to commit suicide in the fifth level? If you keep it, maybe we will pass the last level! Why did you throw it away?" Put me down!"

    Deng Yichen's heart was blocked by her words, "What else? Do you want me to die with you?"

    "What do you mean? Do you think it's me who can't pass the test? Let me tell you Deng Yichen, the last Okay, I got all the keys, you know, I just need to avoid the crowd of zombies and rush out, and I will pass..." Shen Yao poked his chest with his fingers, gnashing his teeth, as if to spread the resentment that he didn't pass the level on him. on him.

    "If I were a strong man like you, I would have rushed over! It wouldn't be so ugly to lose!"

    Subtext: So, it's all your fault! Blame you for committing suicide and leaving me behind!

    Deng Yichen took a few breaths, and he found that Shen Yao's bright and moving skin was hiding an unbearable and unreasonable.

    In front of the camera, he didn't want to argue with a woman, so he finally said hello with a gloomy face, then turned and left.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, Shen Yao's design is broken. He is not at all cold and glamorous. He looks like a shrew cursing the street."

    "You don't know that, this kind of person usually hides it very well. Explosion, in the final analysis, is selfishness and self-interest." "It's so funny, you actually blamed Deng     Yichen

    for committing suicide, why don't you blame yourself for being incapable?"

Common lounge area.

    At this time, everyone else was already sitting on the sofa and resting.

    He was going to get a glass of water from the water dispenser, when he looked up, Cui Xue came over with two glasses of water.

    Xie Si's brows and eyes moved slightly, and he stared at Cui Xue's weak and innocent face.

    Suddenly the corner of his mouth curled up.

    He urgently needs to be praised now, to regain the face of a man that was lost by Shen Yao in front of the camera.

    "Actually, I'm not thirsty either. If it's the water you brought me, then I'll be reluctant..."

    Before he finished speaking, his outstretched hand stopped in mid-air in embarrassment.

    Deng Yichen watched helplessly as the little tail who liked to follow behind him passed him and walked towards the sofa.

    "...?"

    Cui Xue poured two glasses of water, and sat down next to Gu Yuebo shyly, "Yuebo, I made lemonade for you."

    "Okay, thank you Xiaoxue." Gu Yuebo took it and smiled at her laugh.

    Cui Xue blushed, and whispered, "Thank you, Yuebo, for saving me. If you need any help in the future, just ask me."

    Gu Yuebo smiled, couldn't hold back, rubbed the top of the little girl's soft hair, "You're welcome, be careful next time."

    "Yeah, I'll pay attention!" Cui Xue clenched her fists tightly, she would never let anyone step on her feet again, absolutely!

    "Yuebo's skin is so delicate, what kind of skin care products do you usually use?"

    "Ah, it's really useless, life routine, sleep quality..."

    "Ang~"

    Cui Xue pulled Gu Yuebo to open the chatter , the two chatted while eating snacks, and the atmosphere of the little sisters was extremely harmonious.

    Deng Yichen just stared at Cui Xue for 10 minutes, but the other party didn't even cast a glance over her.

    Okay, Cui Xue, right? Remember you!

    The man walked away with a gloomy face.

    The noon program group provided lunch, and everyone ate at the simple restaurant in the common room.

    When Jiang Yanhen came out of the room, his face had returned to normal.

    The surrounding area is very quiet, only the sound of chopsticks touching the wall of the bowl.

    Shen Yao found out from her agent that she had a bad reputation on the Internet, and she was so angry that she almost vomited blood. At this moment, she had no choice but to restrain herself, not daring to be arrogant anymore.

    The lunch break passed by.

    After the number of people online in the live broadcast room exceeded two million, the director clapped his hands and began to say, "Next, invite guests to move to our outdoor shooting location. Because we failed to break through the secret room in the morning, the task in the afternoon is punishment."

    As soon as these words came out, Shen Yao's expression turned ugly again.

    She knows that netizens put the hat of failure on her head.

    This taste is really tormenting.

    "Everyone knows that our show is exclusively produced by Lemon App. Recently, the official has produced another variety show called Extreme Youth..." the

    director smiled shyly behind the camera, "Actually, this time the official gave me indicators, so that I helped lead the show, and it was also to promote the new variety show, so we set the punishment task at the shooting location of Extreme Youth, let everyone experience it and challenge their own lives!"

    Barrage—

    "Wow, it's exciting to hear! Extreme challenge! This punishment mission is absolutely perfect! Modo Modo... the director, hurry up, I want to see..."

    "What kind of extreme challenge is it? Can the director reveal it first? Will it be dangerous?... Will it be?" I will make timid guests cry, I am worried about my Xiaoxue QAQ..."

    "I am also worried about my brother Zhao, a tough guy brother who is chased by zombies and scared, will he cry in fright, hahaha I'm sorry Brother Zhao, I'm not kind I smiled..."     "No, there is something more frightening here, and I still haven't figured out what frightened my Brother Hen... I'm already worried, will he faint from fright this time."     "So Bo Brother, do you want to pack? Send Jiang Yanhen, Zhao Yu and Cui Xue a three-pack..."     "Hahaha, shit, are you laughing at me this year?..."

    After getting on the car of the program group and arriving at the destination, seeing the glass bridge hanging high in the sky, I immediately guessed what the punishment task was.

    "Ah? It's a high-altitude catwalk show!" Cui Xue's skin was already fair, but when she saw it, her little face turned pale with fright.

    "Uh, I'm a little scared..." Cui Xue tightly grasped the corner of Gu Yuebo's clothes.

    Gu Yuebo squeezed her little hand reassuringly, "Don't be afraid, follow me when the time comes, I will protect you..."

    Cui Xue blushed slightly, the interaction between the two kept falling into Deng Yichen's eyes, he snorted slightly and ignored him ? But hooking up with this woman Gu Yuebo everywhere?

    Oh, a little trick of indulgence.

    However, it did work.

    Deng Yichen's eyes were cast on her more and more.

    High-altitude catwalks are no strangers, and they are popular in foreign model catwalk variety shows.

    The director moved this link to the punishment task, mainly to test the comprehensive ability of the guests.

    As an artist, only by constantly challenging himself can he go further.

    The director explained the rules of the task, and it was necessary to draw lots to decide two groups, and then put on a catwalk dress, complete a series of actions on a glass bridge at an altitude of 300 meters, and finally give a score by professionals.

    The person with the highest score wins, becomes the final winner of this period, and wins the gold medal issued by the program group.

    Cui Xue had just put on her makeup when she was suddenly pulled into a corner by a big hand.

    The tall shadow fell, and the sense of oppression descended from the top of the head.

    Deng Yichen wrapped the petite woman between his arms and the wall, and said in a low voice, "What kind of tricks are you playing? I'm talking to you, why are you ignoring me?"

    Cui Xue looked up, and the man had a pair of peach blossom eyes, revealing A bit sinister, with a hooked nose and slightly thick lip line.

    In the entertainment industry where handsome men and beautiful women walk everywhere, he is actually not very good-looking, especially his current behavior, on the contrary, he seems very greasy.

    After the filter was broken, Cui Xue looked at him again, feeling disgusted.

    "Aren't you cheap?" Cui Xue said coldly.

    Deng Yichen's eyes flashed in disbelief, "Cui Xue, you have the guts to say it again!"

    "Oh, men are really cheap, and I didn't get licked by others. Now it's my turn to know what it's like and I'm not reconciled..." Cui Xue smiled coldly, "Deng Yichen, don't take yourself too seriously, you are nothing at all...don't bother me anymore!"

    After speaking, Cui Xue turned and left.

    She walked halfway, and suddenly the corner of her mouth curled up.

    It turned out that it was so easy to say goodbye to my youth.

    From now on, she will no longer live for a man.

    She only lives for herself.

    Cui Xue returned to the room, the lottery session was over.

    Gu Yuebo drew Jiang Yanhen.

    And Zhao Yu drew her, leaving Shen Yao and Deng Yichen to form a group automatically.

    She immediately wrinkled her face, and looked at Gu Yuebo resentfully.

    It's useless to be disappointed, it's a fact.

    However, Zhao Yu was a nice person, and it was better to be in the same group as him than with those two, and Cui Xue breathed a sigh of relief thankfully.

    Gu Yuebo changed into the dress arranged by the program group. The lavender gauze wrapped her exquisite curves, her snow-white skin glistened, and the light and light colors set off her immortal charm and her temperament.

    Cui Xue stared blankly, couldn't help it, and took out her personal camera from her bag.

    "Yuebo, let's take some pictures."

    After the filming was finally finished, she was not satisfied, and she even recorded a video.

    The little girl's feelings came fiercely and viscously.

    Naturally, Gu Yuebo would not refuse, and leaned against her, posing various poses for the camera, smiling coquettishly.

    At this time, the staff outside urged them to enter, and Cui Xue hurriedly put down the camera.

    Went outside with her.

    The red dot recorded on the camera that was thrown on the table continued to jump.

    Deng Yichen was pulled in by Shen Yao. Shen Yao looked around and found that there was no camera arranged in the dressing room before speaking out with confidence.

    "I really can't understand Gu Yuebo, help me later..."

    Deng Yichen frowned and refused, "Your business has nothing to do with me."

    Shen Yao suddenly approached and grabbed his collar, "Director Wang's I can recommend you the leading actor of a new play."

    Deng Yichen's eyes lit up immediately, and he looked at her for a long time, "...can you tell me what I need to do later?"

    "You're smart." Shen Yao raised his eyebrows, Smile like a fox.

    ...

    The high-altitude glass bridge was built by the crew, without any guardrails around it, and the transparent glass hangs at an altitude of 300 meters, which is bluffing.

    After the guests need to fasten their seat belts, they complete the specific actions of the program group during the catwalk, and if they successfully complete the walk, the task is considered complete.

    Before entering the arena, lots will be drawn again to determine the order of play.

    Gu Yuebo got the first one.

    The corresponding action is - princess hug.

    Is this a coincidence?

    Gu Yuebo raised his eyebrows and looked at the tall man beside him.

    Jiang Yanhen naturally also saw the card, his eyebrows moved, and his tone was very calm, "Is it you hugging me? Or am I hugging you     ?

    "

After all, Bo Ge is too strong, but she is the woman who can easily pick up Brother Chen..."

    "Why don't you follow Brother Chen, come up and move by yourself, ah no, what am I talking about (dog's head saves your life)."

    Gu Yuebo suddenly felt that this was a difficult problem, and it was a bit difficult to choose. She tentatively made a suggestion, "How about we rock paper scissors?"

    Jiang Yanhen nodded after thinking for a while.

    "Fuck, are you two trying to laugh at me to death? Hahaha, rock-paper-scissors! Suddenly, I found that these two people match each other."

    "So Jiangyue CP is not just talking, serious face JPG."

    "Hahahaha laugh Die! Gu Yuebo won!"

    "My brother Chen is so cute!"

    Gu Yuebo pulled back the scissors and smiled at him, "Sorry, I win."

    Jiang Yanhen's waist suddenly froze slightly, and his face appeared A little subtle, he leaned over to her ear, the man's shallow breath sprayed on the cochlea, a little itchy.

    Gu Yuebo was slightly distracted, and then his pleasant and magnetic voice came.

    "Then, can you hug me lightly this time?"

    "Ahhh, what did Brother Hen say to Gu Yuebo? Why did Brother Bo suddenly blush?"

    "What's going on with you two? Tell me clearly!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
562K 18.5K 37
bad at describing things, crazy people
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...