She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 25

1.6K 33 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25

    ◎"Secret Escape" [3 more]◎

    "Secret Escape" is a secret room decryption variety show produced by Lemon APP, which is very popular among young people today.

    This time, the official blog officially announced on the Internet that the crew of the big movie "Retrograde Messenger" will be the guests of this episode, and the number of online live broadcast viewers has soared.

    Among them, fans of actor Jiang Yanhen are particularly popular.

    Not for anything else, it is the first time for my idol to participate in a reality show variety show. This sudden news is simply a surprise, and the comment section can be called as festive as the Chinese New Year.

    "I'm looking forward to it! Jiang Yanhen has always played the role of a criminal police officer. He came to participate in the secret escape. It's not too suitable! Brother, you really like to do big things in silence. If I don't surf the Internet now, I don't know that you ran to City B." It's ..."

    "My brother Chen is too low-key, and he is really worried about fans... However, I am so looking forward to this show... I hope to see him soon..."

    "Jiang Yanhen, come on! Looking forward to your wonderful performance !"

    Fans happily left messages in the comment area, at this time, a group of accounts with the nickname "Dazzling (Yaoyan) YYDS" flooded in.

    Jiang Yanhen has been making criminal investigation films since his debut, and there are very few emotional scenes of love and love in them. Fans who have been fans of him for many years have always been dissatisfied with this aspect.

    The movie "Retrograde Messenger" is the second collaboration between Jiang Yanhen and Shen Yao.

    Shen Yao still plays his underling. In the play, the two are just a simple subordinate-subordinate relationship, but because it is the second cooperation, fans have a different taste.

    The CP girls have pink bubbles in their eyes, and with this idea, how do they think, how do they feel that these two people are not simply a relationship between superiors and subordinates.

    Someone even opened a special topic to analyze the details and emotional changes of the two characters in the play.

    In short, fans hit sugar in their brain holes.

    During the film's release period, a large number of "dazzling CP fans" gathered, including not only Jiang Yanhen's fans, but also Shen Yao's fans.

    "Woo! My dazzling CP is actually open! This after-sales service is perfect! I want to smash it! I want to smash it to the end!"

    "Duanyyan powder, give me a duck!"

    "Jiang Yanhen and Shen Yao! I order you! Oh no, it's you guys Two! Why don't you make an official announcement on this show today! I understand, the eyes of you two can't fool me (dog head)."

    "The CP I knocked on must be real, let's make an official announcement, the smile is gradually abnormal .jpg” The

    CP fans suddenly occupied the comment area, and the twitter was so lively. Jiang Yanhen fans had a good impression of Shen Yao, and even if some were not CP fans, they would follow behind with a few words of ridicule.

    It's true that my brother hasn't even had a scandal since his debut, and there are no familiar female artists in the circle. Now that a scandal has finally come, how can they not be jubilant.

    In addition, they were also worried that Jiang Yanhen was too straight, what if he couldn't find a girlfriend.

    Hey, worry about it.

    After all, they still want to see their idols happy and happy in their lifetime.

    Everyone had a good time, and the live broadcast started at this time.

    As soon as the screen jumped, the unique logo of the program group appeared, and the camera zoomed in and out.

    The structure of the whole house slowly appeared in front of my eyes.

    The guests came on stage one after another.

    When Gu Yuebo appeared in the live broadcast, the entire barrage shook again.

    "Wow, it's Gu Yuebo! I didn't expect her to be a special guest!"

    "I watched her variety show last time, and the transformation of her image was surprising. I've always wanted to see if she is really strong..."

    "Haha, they are all melon eaters, and I want to see it too." The

    number of online viewers increased again because of Gu Yuebo's appearance.

    When the show started, it was the greeting session of the guests. Gu Yuebo saw Zhao Yu in the crowd at a glance, and immediately walked over with a smile.

    The two shook hands, and Zhao Yu patted her on the back, "We meet again, Xiao Gu."

    "Thank you Brother Zhao." Gu Yuebo sincerely thanked, this variety show is actually a resource that Zhao Yu recommended to the director.

    Zhao Yu waved his hand, "You were chosen by the director, but it has nothing to do with me, haha, it will be fun later."

    Gu Yuebo smiled and nodded, then turned to greet other guests.

    After shaking hands with each other, Gu Yuebo came to the last guest.

    She looked up, into a pair of bottomless lacquer eyes, the corners of her lips slightly curved, "Hello, Jiang Yanhen."

    Shen Yao was standing beside Jiang Yanhen, the two interacted, she secretly Seeing it in his eyes, he suddenly frowned.

    The two touched their hands, which seemed to be a normal etiquette action, but Shen Yao tasted an unusual aura.

    The field of these two people is clearly different from others.

    Shen Yao's heart sank, thinking of a certain guess, his eyes widened slightly in disbelief.

    Jiang Yanhen, and Gu Yuebo?

    Oh, how is it possible!

    The moment the girl held the cool hand, Jiang Yanhen felt his palm go numb, as if he had been scalded.

    "Hello, Gu Yuebo." He calmed down and replied.

    [Favourability value +500 (Jiang Yanhen)]

    [Favourability value +1 (from netizens)]

    +1, +1, +1, +1

    ... The

    system sounded wildly After the bombing, Gu Yuebo saw the last value from netizens. He didn't expect to get 150,000 value from a simple handshake.

    Gu Yuebo felt that this mission was not difficult.

    After the opening ended, the director began to release tasks. The theme of this issue of secret rooms is the end of the world. You need to find the keys in the six secret rooms within the specified time, successfully avoid the traps inside and open the correct escape exit. If you move slowly , they will be bitten to death by the zombies who knocked open the door.

    Next, the guests need to change the combat uniforms for the scene, and the live broadcast camera follows the guests to the backstage.

    Shen Yao smiled and waved to the camera, "I'm going to change clothes, see you later."

    The smile on her face faded as the door closed, her manager came over and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Although Just guesswork, but she's not taking it lightly.

    The CP speculation with Jiang Yanhen this time was carefully arranged by her, and there should be no mistakes.

    Shen Yao squinted his long eyes, lowered his head and whispered in the manager's ear.

    ...

    Gu Yuebo has cultivated her skills in the last days. She changed into her combat uniform and came out with a sassy look, which made people's eyes shine.

    It seemed that such clothes belonged to her, and they fit extremely well.

    As soon as Jiang Yanhen came out, his eyes were attracted by the girl.

    Gu Yuebo stood where he was, did nothing, and accepted the system tone again that the favorability value had arrived.

    After all the guests come out, the show begins——

    "Attention, all guests, the time limit for each door is 20 minutes. Please find the key within 20 minutes, open it and go to the next scene. In other agencies, there will be zombies, and you are not allowed to attack the staff during the period. If you violate the regulations, it will be regarded as a mission failure and you will be out on the spot."

    At this time, Zhao Yu asked, "I can't let the zombies come, I don't struggle at all, right? "The

    director replied, "You can escape."

    "Hahaha, the last time an NPC was accidentally beaten by a guest, this time the director won't let this happen again, so Brother Zhao, you should run for your life obediently!"

    "NPC is really a high-risk occupation... In short Come on, everyone..." The

    countdown counted down at the scene -

    after a sound similar to the roar of a monster sounded, the surrounding area suddenly went dark, and when the faint light slowly emerged, they were already in the secret room.

    "The game begins."

    The background voice of the program group reminded.

    As soon as Gu Yuebo moved his footsteps, he followed behind Jiang Yanhen, with a safe distance of one meter between the two.

    This detail was captured by Shen Yao, and his face suddenly became ugly.

    However, when she thought of the news that would be posted on the Internet later, she slowly calmed down.

    "It's so dark here...it's darker than the night scenes we shot outside." A short-haired female guest complained softly.

    In order to create a terrifying atmosphere at the scene, the surrounding light is very dim, and the camera has night vision function, so the live broadcast audience can see it more clearly.

    "Then Xiao Cui, follow me. If there is anything, I will stand in front." Zhao Yu said to her heartily.

    Cui Xue pursed her lips and hummed absently. Seeing that the tall man walking in front did not respond, she still slowly walked behind Zhao Yu.

    Sensing that the eyes behind him were still watching him, Deng Yichen's mouth curled slightly, with a bit of disdain in his eyes.

    Cui Xue is like a bean sprouts, it is too dull, he is not interested.

    Deng Yichen, who played the role of villain all the year round, has stern eyebrows and a hint of evil.

    He stared at the tall female artist in front of him with admiration in his eyes.

    Shen Yao's glamorous face and hot body are his favorite.

    Deng Yichen quickened his pace and chased after Shen Yao.

    "Did you find any clues?"

    Shen Yao came back to his senses and shook his head, "No, this room is neither big nor small. I heard that the program crew is very tricky at hiding clues. It's very difficult to find the key within

    a few minutes." Deng Yichen raised his eyebrows, "I'll go ahead and have a look." The

    surroundings are arranged like in a cave, the walls are wrapped with wisteria branches, and an unknown glittering green is shining in the dark The light, like a will-o'-the-wisp, chills people's hearts.

    The secret room variety show tested the psychological quality of the guests. The program team even set up the feet unevenly. Sometimes it was like sand and soft and loose, and sometimes it was like a steel plate, and there was a clanging sound when stepped on.

    Jiang Yanhen's feet slipped suddenly, and Gu Yuebo quickly stepped forward to support him in a timely manner.

    "Thank you."

    Gu Yuebo stayed for a few seconds, and after letting go, he didn't hear the expected system sound.

    A trace of doubt flashed in her heart, but she didn't think much about it, and everyone continued to move forward.

    "There's a mechanism here!" Deng Yichen, who was exploring the way ahead, suddenly shouted.

    With a bang, Ula Ula's siren sounded, and the surrounding lights became red and in a trance.

    The NPC wearing zombie makeup suddenly emerged from the dense vines and ran over with teeth and claws.

    "Fuck! Run, it's a zombie!"

    Zhao Yu wanted to drag Cui Xue away, but the little girl had already run to the front.

    The scene began to become chaotic.

    If the key is not found, this scene is equivalent to catching a turtle in a urn.

    "Hahahaha, you guys can't escape..." The background sound suddenly broke out.

    Everyone was speechless for a moment and fled in all directions.

    There were three zombies who came out. Once they were caught, they would lose. The sense of urgency spread all around. In a panic, Zhao Yu found another trap, but he hesitated to press it. What if the zombies came out again?

    "Hurry up, did you find it?" Shen Yao asked anxiously in the darkness.

    At this time, Deng Yichen dragged out a box on the ground, "A password is required! Four numbers! It says please tell me your birthday     ?

    "

Shout out his birthday.

    "The password is wrong!" It seems that this is a fake prop deliberately used by the program group to confuse people, so Deng Yichen directly gave up the box.

    Shen Yao also found a box over there, and after guessing the password to open it, it turned out to be an empty box.

    Time is being consumed bit by bit.

    After thinking about it, Zhao Yu gritted his teeth and pressed the button hidden under the tree branch.

    This mechanism is a chain mechanism. The moment it is pressed, there is only a stabbing sound, and dry ice spray bursts out from all the surrounding corners.

    Zhao Yu was stunned for a second, thinking that he had triggered the zombies.

    But in the end, the zombies that were chasing suddenly slowed down.

    "The player has turned on the 'Zombie Slow Walk' function, and all zombie movements will be slowed down twice. Now remind me that there are still 5 minutes left before the mission time in the first room. Please hurry up!" the scene reminded.

    Cui Xue was taken aback when the dry ice sprayed out, and she subconsciously wanted to remind Deng Yichen.

    But the other party stretched out his arms to protect Shen Yao, and her eyes darkened.

    Gu Yuebo pulled Jiang Yanhen back quickly before leaving the range of dry ice spraying, "There are still 5 minutes left, and the password boxes I found are all invalid props. It seems that this is specially used by the program team to confuse us. The key said Maybe it's mixed in this set, but we didn't expect..."

    Jiang Yanhen nodded, expressing the same opinion as her.

    Gu Yuebo focused his eyes and inspected the terrain he was in. "This is a jungle. Zombies are not invincible creatures. Ordinary people are afraid of fire, so..."

    "It should be there..."

    Everyone looked along the line of sight and saw two imitation torches stuck on the wall not far away.

    Shen Yao narrowed his eyes, "How can I go up to such a high place? It is impossible for the program crew to be placed in such a high place, and I have searched for the set here, and there is only one well left, which is very suspicious. Deng Yichen, follow me Come on, let's put the bucket down and see if we can get something out?"

    Deng Yichen hurried over.

    Zhao Yu naturally believed in Gu Yuebo's judgment, so he hurried to her side, "Do you need help?"

    Gu Yuebo measured the height, shook his head and said, "No, I'll do it." As he

    spoke, he stepped on the tree vines and borrowed his strength. Pedal up.

    Zhao Yu sighed in admiration, as expected of Sister Bo, she could beat him as an action actor by just a single movement.

    Over there, Shen Yao and Deng Yichen threw the bucket down. The program crew had a realistic setting, and there was actually a mechanism hidden under the well.

    The two looked down in surprise, but suddenly their expressions changed drastically.

    Crashing, the zombie suddenly came out of the well, its face was covered with hideous makeup of sarcoma, and the air was filled with a strong smell of corpses, scaring the two of them forgot to think and stayed where they were.

    "Yichen, sister Shen Yao, run away!" Cui Xue reminded them to regain their senses.

    This is the Zombie King, and he is still holding a paint gun. If he is hit by the paint, he will be out of the game.

    Just as they were running around, Gu Yuebo successfully got the golden key from the torch.

    "I found it!"

    Different from Shen Yao's embarrassment, Gu Yuebo stood on a high place, like a winner, her expression of winning, and Jiang Yanhen's vague admiration all stimulated her eyes.

    "Congratulations to the player for successfully entering the next level."

    After opening the door and entering the second room, Gu Yuebo waited a long time for the system sound of accumulating favorability points.

    She looked at Jiang Yanhen calmly, and the two of them stared at each other for more than ten seconds like elementary school chickens refusing to admit defeat. Finally, Jiang Yanhen gave up and moved his face away awkwardly.

    What is she looking at me for? something on his face? Jiang Yanhen touched his face unnaturally, and the tips of his ears turned red again.

    It's not Jiang Yanhen's problem, but the netizens' problem?

    Gu Yuebo came to a conclusion, but after thinking hard, she couldn't figure out what went wrong.

    Her previous behavior did not offend anyone.

    At this time, the barrage—

    "Where are the CP fans from, please don't knock the CP indiscriminately, please? Dazzling is the official match! Jiang Yue, get out of here—"

    Ten minutes ago, a group of CP fans suddenly flooded into the barrage. With the account of "Jiang Yue CP locked", he knocked on the CP of Gu Yuebo and Jiang Yanhen on the barrage.

    This behavior strongly aroused the discomfort of Dazzling CP fans.

    "Please, Gu Yuebo and Jiang Yanhen have nothing to do with each other. I really don't know where you got the candy. Don't try to trick me, Brother Hen, okay? It's disgusting to me!"

    "Knocking on CP is poisonous... ...Can you stop posting random things on the barrage, it's so sweet, I can't stand it."

    "I found out that these accounts are all fans of Gu Yuebo, so let me just say, it's impossible for Brother Hen's fans to do such a thing , If it is the woman who hard-forms the CP, it is another nature."

    "Isn't it? Gu Yuebo bought the navy on purpose? Forcibly tied the CP?

    " Come out to make trouble again! I really hate this kind of people!"

    "My family, I found out, they still have a stronghold, and they just started the show not long after it started broadcasting. In the topic of Chaohua #江月CP#, there are two people interacting The picture of the handshake in the link, a polite handshake with no meaning, was actually interpreted as the two people have a crush on each other, oh my god, goosebumps fell all over the place."

    "They are still broadcasting live, all the interactions in the room, full screenshots are just talking nonsense over there, it's enough to mess with CP!"

    "Don't tell me, Gu Yuebo seems to have a problem, I think she has the meaning of Brother Hen , From the moment she entered, her position exposed her."

    "...Thinking carefully! That's right! She stood directly behind Jiang Yanhen as soon as she entered, and she followed behind to find clues Behind Jiang Yanhen! She looks like a weak and innocent little white flower! Damn..."

    "Does she want Jiang Yanhen to protect her? Isn't she pretending to be an upright and strong woman? What is she doing like this? Good job Ah..."

    "What is the eyeball of a strong female blogger? If you can have an affair with Jiang Yanhen, the traffic will be even bigger..."

    "Ah, that's too bad, Brother Chen, don't be fooled..."

    "Jiang Yanhen Don't forget about Shen Yao behind you, that's the one you should protect!"

    With this incident, the audience watching the live broadcast lost their affection for Gu Yuebo.

    ...

    The scene of this room is an abandoned grocery store, with old cabinets, tables and chairs swaying to and fro, and large stretches of spider webs covering it, filling the air with a sense of floating dust and fog.

    Depression and indifference are synonymous with the last days.

    Gu Yuebo has a deep understanding, so when facing this scene, he was stunned for a moment.

    After a while, she was at the back of the team.

    "There are food residues on the ground, and zombies can't eat human food, so, is there a living person in this room?" Shen Yao speculated.

    Deng Yichen beside him hurriedly complimented, "Shen Yao, you are too smart, you have thought of all this, then maybe finding this person is the key to the key."

    "That's right, it must be so." Cui Xue echoed.

    Zhao Yu began to directly explore the mechanism.

    When Jiang Yanhen saw the spider webs all over the place, his back muscles began to tense. He glanced down to his feet, afraid that something terrible would come out of an unknown corner.

    Gu Yuebo walked behind him with a calm expression, and the familiar breath approached, making Jiang Yanhen slightly relaxed.

    "Look, I found a bag of instant noodles." Cui Xue said pleasantly.

    Instant noodles are props arranged by the program group, and they are also very realistic. After Cui Xue tore open the package, she smelled a strong smell of braised beef.

    The intriguing fragrance floated in the air, and with a bang, a person suddenly slammed out of the secret door with such force that the door trembled and fell down.

    The man stared at the instant noodles in Cui Xue's hand, and Deng Yichen's eyes lit up, "You are the living person looking for food, right? We'll give you the instant noodles, can you hand over the key?"

    Everyone looked expectantly at the "living person." People", thought this was a breakthrough to break through the level, but it was different from everyone's guess, the "living person" turned his neck click-click, and a pair of green eyes slowly appeared under the black brim.

    "Oh my god, it's a zombie!" Zhao Yu was frightened to death by those eyes wearing some kind of special colored contact lenses.

    Zhao Yu, who has always been a tough guy, jumped up and down to escape on the spot.

    This is different from the jungle scene. There are overturned obstacles under the feet, so the scene becomes a whole body jumping up and down.

    The zombie NPC pretending to be a living person is very dedicated, with a horrible chi chi chi chi sound from his mouth, but he also has a weakness. His faltering steps left a trail of blood on the ground.

    After confirming that the zombie was not going fast, everyone slowly lowered their guard.

    "Everyone, don't take food indiscriminately, there may be zombies pretending to be humans hidden here." Shen Yao reminded.

    "Yes, everyone be careful."

    After Cui Xue said sorry in a low voice, her expression became serious.

    Shen Yao walked up to Jiang Yanhen, "Yanhen, what do you think is the key point of this round?"

    Jiang Yanhen frowned, feeling uncomfortable with the intimate title of "Yanhen", but now he is recording a program, It's hard to say anything, "Sorry, I don't know."

    He himself was not interested in these variety shows, and now he was pulled over, just as a head count.

    Shen Yao choked, knowing that he was indifferent to anything other than filming, but it was really hard to continue talking when faced with his indifference.

    There is a feeling of talking to death.

    There is no way, Shen Yao tried to pull it away, "Why don't you take a look again, I have checked, there are four doors in this room, I guess one of the doors leads to the next level, since zombies can hide in the door Behind, then there must be other zombies hiding inside, now we just need to find out which door the living people are behind, and we can go to the next level, you say..."

    But before he finished speaking, Jiang Yanhen was cold He interrupted her coldly, "Ask someone else."

    After speaking, he walked straight forward.

    "..."

    Shen Yao stood there in embarrassment for a while. She squeezed her palms tightly and turned to Gu Yuebo who was behind her, "I don't know what opinion you have,

    Yuebo ?" In such a world where supplies are scarce, places like grocery stores have long been robbed, and it is impossible to leave such obvious food. Therefore, this place should be a zombie base, and there are zombies that give birth to intelligence quotients. Pretend to be human, and then lure us into the interior step by step..."

    "I guess, there must be a zombie nest behind this door, so we can't open the door."

    Hearing this, Shen Yao smiled, "You're filming a suspense drama about the end of the world, A secret room variety show, how can there be so many twists and turns, thinking so complicated, and finding clues in the end was all delayed, and our time is very tight..."

    Shen Yao disdainful, thinking that Gu Yuebo is really ignorant, showing off his IQ in front of her , thinking how advanced she is, actually overthrows all her conjectures, it's ridiculous.

    Just wait and see, she wants to find the living person in this round, and then take everyone out together!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 32.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
160K 2.3K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
11.9K 230 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...
1M 90K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...