She became popular all over t...

By Xiaoshuo_

The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 5

2.1K 58 14
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    ◎Dream◎

    Netizens found that Gu Yuebo in the photo was more beautiful than before, and couldn't help but be addicted to it. When they came back to their senses, they had followed her on Weibo.

    I saw that there were only 3 million fans, and it suddenly increased to 3.06 million. It only took five minutes to increase more than 60,000 fans.

    Then, another netizen found a road shooting video.

    "Come and see, there is high energy! There are surprises!"

    Netizens who like to hunt novelty clicked in to watch, and their eyes lit up when they saw it.

    The female star in the video is wearing a crisp black jumpsuit, with straight and slender long legs, and a high-waisted trouser line that outlines a graceful waist.

    She held her head high, looked at the man on the ground contemptuously, and said in a cruel tone, 'Disabled? Then let me let you know what real disability is! At this time, a wave of "

    high energy ahead!" appeared on the video bullet screen.

    Everyone breathed up.

    In the next second, a man's howling burst out in the video, and he could feel severe pain through the screen.

    The man jumped up and ran away.

    "Wow, so handsome!" Netizens exclaimed.

    In the video, Gu Yuebo quickly kept up. Because of the high heels, she couldn't keep up with the speed at the beginning, but she quickly adapted, kicking her legs, swinging her arms, leaping, sprinting...

    the whole person galloped with unimaginable strength .

    It was really hard to imagine that such a weak girl like her could burst out with such strength.

    Netizens were amazed.

    The video is followed, and if you follow it, you lose it. Gu Yuebo's speed is too fast.

    The playback was still going on, and the netizen pulled the progress bar, and the bullet screen appeared again, "High energy ahead." The

    netizen stopped quickly, and Gu Yuebo appeared again in the video. She twisted her eyes, and even took off her high heels and smashed them out.

    "Damn! This woman made me look so handsome!"

    "You can't do this in a few years, right?"

    "Didn't everyone say that Gu Yuebo is a good-for-nothing girl who can't even unscrew the cap of a mineral water bottle? Why all of a sudden? Has it changed so quickly?"

    "Who knows if it's true or not in the entertainment industry? Maybe she's a fierce girl in private."

    Netizens joked, and when the video screen changed, Kong Feifei and others appeared, and the hot search The videos provided by the online marketing account are all connected.

    This video was once again topped by netizens.

    A representative of a class summed it up—"She chases, he runs away, and it's hard for them to fly!" When

    the word Fei comes out, it's wonderful.

    This sentence spread in the comments all of a sudden, and Kong Feifei quickly became the laughing stock of the topic.

    Star entertainment artist lounge.

    "How is it? What did you say about "Jiangshan Qili"?" As soon as the

    agent came in, he looked at his artist's nervous expression and shook his head heavily for a long time, "The other side wants you to compensate for the loss. Netizens also followed suit, they... they think you are not worthy of such a good script, and would rather this drama never be released, and they don't want to see you..."

    "The show also had this idea, and they decided to pull it off. All losses need to be borne by you, because our contract at that time..."

    She couldn't hear what the manager said later, she only knew that she was finished.

    Soon, Kong Feifei's popularity plummeted, and the variety shows, TV dramas, commercials, endorsements that had been discussed... one after another called to find out about the appointment, and the number of fans dropped by half overnight.

    Her fans were disappointed.

    "Sister, I never thought that the collapse of the house would happen to me one day..."

    "I'm sorry, I can't accept your 'new personality', it's too vicious."

    "So, people in front of people are just pretending to be nice and kind? A femme fatale is your true nature. Why are you like this?"

    "Kong Feifei, you let me down..." Kong Feifei, who was

    looking at her phone, covered her mouth , Silent tears slipped from the fingers.

    She has never thought about the feeling of falling from the top of the cloud, because she has been on a smooth journey, stepping on the popularity of others, has been in the music world, won the gold award for the album, and has been in the show business circle, and won many popular supporting role awards.

    This time, she made every step of the way, just wanting to win a leading role award, is she wrong?

    No one answered her, and the huge room couldn't bear it anymore, and her crying came out.

    ...

    As soon as the Kong Feifei incident came out, the discussions on Gu Yuebo on the Internet were all positive.

    Sister An flipped through the comments, but she didn't find Wannian's complaints about the black fans.

    This time, even the black fans couldn't find any faults.

    Sister An's face was stained with a smile, she looked at Gu Yuebo who was lying on the sofa, she liked it no matter how she looked at it.

    At this time, people are coming and going in the office, and the courier is moving goods into the room.

    "Sister Bobo, you bought a lot of snacks." Huo Siyu cut open the cardboard box with a knife, and there were rows of biscuits, potato chips, nuts, drinks, etc. inside.

    "Oh, this bottle cap is so tight." Huo Siyu took out a bottle of juice but couldn't unscrew it, and looked at Gu Yuebo for help.

    Sister An raised her eyebrows slightly, she found the wrong person for twisting the bottle cap, Gu Yuebo was weak, and was scolded and cried because she couldn't unscrew the bottle cap...

    She couldn't... can't open it?

    Sister An blinked a few times.

    With a click, the bottle cap rolled to the ground with ease.

    Gu Yuebo turned around, but there was a courier behind him with four or five boxes stacked on his hands, and he lost his strength, and the carton was already tilted.

    "Hey, be careful—" Sister An wanted to take over, but Gu Yuebo was faster, picked up all the boxes, and even bumped them in her hand, making the courier almost unable to move the things, like a small toy in her hands Yes, effortlessly.

    Miss An: ...?

    Suddenly, Sister An remembered an event from a long time ago. When Gu Yuebo first debuted, he participated in a program and asked to fill in a dream card. What Gu Yuebo wrote at that time left her with a deep memory.

    She said——I want to be stronger and braver, and become a female warrior who can overcome obstacles.

    Sister An's eyes felt slightly hot, so Yuebo...has she been working hard?

    Yes, she must be secretly practicing in private.

    Otherwise, the comments on her on the Internet would all be praising her for being fast, powerful, beautiful and sassy.

    Sister An left the room and went to the manager's office.

    After she went in, Manager Zhang was drinking tea and nodded slightly when he saw her come in.

    Sister An didn't go around the bush and said straight to the point, "Manager, the image of Yuebo on the Internet has improved. I think this is a good opportunity. She has always been delicate and weak. Now she can change herself to attract the audience by relying on her own charm. This is a very rare and precious thing in the circle, so I want to apply for funds, and take advantage of the current popularity to help her buy a few more trending searches on the Internet, so that she can increase her popularity and stabilize her image..."

    "Wait, etc. .” Manager Zhang, who was sitting behind the boss chair, interrupted her, put down his teacup, and pushed down his glasses.

    "Xiao An... You've been in the industry for a while, and it's risky to change your personality randomly... It's not like you don't know what Gu Yuebo is now, if it wasn't for her having a game endorsement to make some money , We’ve been drinking Northwest Wind for a long time, and you still want money, how could the company allocate it to you..."

    "Get rid of this idea as soon as possible, and honestly find some scenes to shoot, don't care if it's a small crew or a big crew, it's a vicious villain, You are still a small cannon fodder, I will act all you can! I can get back as much as I can, just like Gu Yuebo, it is impossible to become popular! You should die as soon as possible!"

    "Manager, the film will definitely be filmed, but now..."

    "Okay, you don't need to say anything, there is definitely no money. If you have the time, you might as well go to the crew... okay, let's go Let's go, don't waste time here..."

    Manager Zhang waved impatiently, and Sister An quickly swallowed what she wanted to say.

    It is useless to say more.

    She clenched her hands and walked out.

    In today's market, the consumption time of public opinion is extremely short. If there is no capital operation behind a popular search, it will soon disappear from the public's field of vision.

    This time, Gu Yuebo's popularity was due to the scandal of Kong Feifei's collapse. Once her popularity subsides, Gu Yuebo's exposure will disappear sooner or later.

    Disappeared...

    what a terrible word.

    Sister An pushed the door open and walked in with a heavy heart.

    "Sister An, you're back, look quickly, just now Sister Bobo replied to a netizen's comment, and was featured on the top of the list again, hahaha." Huo Siyu showed her the phone.

    Miss An:?

    Gu Yuebo was eating snacks while reading comments for entertainment. The fancy tricks of contemporary netizens are so amusing, every comment can make her laugh out loud.

    It's been a long time since she had such a relaxed life.

    So, when some netizens on her Weibo praised her for being good-looking, she replied with some comments.

    "Seeing that you are all talking about the grievances between Gu Yuebo and Kong Feifei, but I still want to say, she is really beautiful!"

    "The skin is so fair, and the makeup is so clear under the lens of passersby. It's a lot, I cry with envy..."

    Gu Yuebo clicked on the profile picture of this netizen, looked around her Weibo, and replied sincerely, "You are also very beautiful, your hair is black and shiny, hanging on your shoulders, like black satin, and your eyes, almond-shaped Yes, it seems to shine, the most amazing thing is the mole on the top of your lip, it is impartial, it looks just right, it matches your plump lips, it is very sexy."

    The netizen who received the reply was so excited, "Wow , this is the first time someone praised the mole on my mouth! When I was young, many people laughed at me because of this mole and said it was a matchmaker’s mouth. I especially envy those good-looking people, this is my alias, so I dare to post some photos of my life... In reality, I am a very low self-esteem and timid person..."

    This netizen's comment triggered many people's replies, "Sisters, why are you inferior? They are really beautiful. Gu Yuebo is right, especially the mole on her mouth, which is really sexy..."

    "Sisters, feel confident. " !"

    "Sisters, don't feel inferior, don't care about other people's eyes, being yourself is the best..."

    The netizens who were comforted were moved.

    At this time, everyone found that Gu Yuebo had flipped through the brands of several netizens, and they were all blowing rainbow farts there, with sincere words and no celebrity airs at all.

    "I found that Gu Yuebo seems to be pretty good, he doesn't act and is not hypocritical, he is a real person."

    "Yes, it doesn't seem to be as bad as it is said on the Internet..."

    "I want to pay attention to her!"

    "Me too..."

    # Netizens praised Gu Yuebo's beauty but were praised for being sexy# The entries of # are rocketing up.

    The number of fans has increased from 4.3 million to 6.5 million...

    Sister An was also stunned after reading the comments.

    She looked at Gu Yuebo who was carefully reading netizens' comments, and suddenly realized that spending money on trending searches is actually a very stupid act.

    Her artist, tsk, doesn't need it at all.

    Proud Face.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
63.7K 1.1K 96
I will build a city in the last days Author: Shi Yujiu Category: Science Fiction Space 520,000 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 Xubai was reborn...
12K 218 57
not my story, offline reading purposes only Synopsis In the second year of the apocalypse, Du Yue died alone, killed by apathy and exposure to extrem...
78.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...