Y/n's adventure of Scarlet an...

By JeAnnSong

Y/n is a young aura guardian from Alola , join him along with a fellow aura guardian , they'll travel though... More

Y/n's bio
Getting the paths, the treasure hunt begins
Y/n vs Katy, the first gym battle
Fighting a titan, meeting a old friend

Arriving in Paldea, meeting the rival

1.6K 30 22
By JeAnnSong

In the small town of Cabo Poco in the Paldea region, one Y/n l/n was wearing his new school uniform. He then wore a few extra accessories,  his Z powered ring  on his left wrist, a dyanamax band on his right and a Arceus ring necklace with a keystone attached at the center. 

Y/n then went downstairs to see M/n talking to the director of Naranja Academy, Clavell.

Noticing Y/n. "Looking good Y/n, you look good in a uniform." M/n said as in guardian school, the students don't have a uniform per say.

"Yes, the uniform our storied academy suits you quite well indeed." Clavell agreed before he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, gracious.How very careless of me. I had entirely forgotten that i've something else for you, Master Y/n. A most important thing." Clavell said. "But your living room is hardly the place for it. Would you care to follow me outside?"

Nodding, he followed him to the front porch. "Right then dear Pokemon. Time to come out of your Pokeballs." Clavell then sent out three Pokemon.

"We provide each student entering the academy with a Pokemon of their own, while i know you already have two Pokemon, but i still would like you to pick one of them as your first partner in Paldea."

"First, there is Sprigatito the Grass Cat Pokemon, next is Fuecoco, the Fire Croc Pokemon and finally Quaxky, the Duckling Pokemon." Clavell introduced them. "They're all very good company. Why, they usually refuse to even leave my side."

He was surprised when all three got closer to Y/n in interest.

"What's this? Hmm. So it turns out they're more interested in you, Master Y/n, then familiar old me. I do wish i could stay and see which one you'll choose, but i must be off to my next home visit."  He then looked at the house down the street.

 "I'll be at the house just over there. Take your time with your decision, then come find me once your mind is made up. Now if you'll excuse me, till we next meet." Clavell then left for the house.

After receiving a Rotom phone from M/n, he began to walk to the house Clavell told him about with the three starters following him. Reaching the house, he saw Clavell with a girl his age. "Are you these three's trainer?" She asks Y/n.

"Not quite, Master Y/n has yet to make his choice you see." Clavell told her.

The three then gathered in front of Y/n,  eager for him to make this choice.

"Buenas! We haven't met, have we?" The girl said.

"I must say, i wasn't expecting to see you here quite so soon." Clavell said.

"Hang on, Director.. Is this who i think it is?" The girl asks Clavell.

"Yes, this is our academy's newest student, Master Y/n.  He'll be attending as of today."

"So your the kid who moved in up the road!" She said. "I've been dying to find out more about you"

"I'm Nemona! Normally i live in the school dorms, but home is here. Whaddya say, new neighbor? Wanna be friends?" The now named Nemona asked.

After seeing Y/n nod. "Love that enthusiasm ! We're gonna get along just fine!"

"Miss Namona is president of our student council and a champion-ranked in her own right." Clavell explained.

"I absolutely love Pokemon battling! In fact, we should battle right now_ you and me!"

"Easy  now, you two will be in the same class, so you'll have plenty of time to battle later. And get to know on another better of course" Clavell stopped her in her tracks.

"We're gonna be neighbors AND classmates? Nice! We'll be able to  battle all we want!"

"On that note Master Y/n, have you decided which of these Pokemon you would like to be your first partner in Paldea?"

"Wait? In Paldea?" Nemona asked confused.

"I'm a aura guardian, so i already have two Pokemon, but Director Clavell insisted i choose one."

His soon to be classmate suddenly got in his face in excitement causing him to take a step back. "A aura guardian? That's so cool, what Pokemon do you have? Show me."

Slightly taken aback but Y/n nodded, sending out his Lucario and Heatran.

"Woah, so this is a Lucario, but who's this Pokemon?" Nemona asked as she scanned  Heatran with her Rotom phones Pokedex app.

"Heatran, the Lava dome Pokemon. A Fire and Steel Type. Heatran lives in volcanic caves, and uses its cross-shaped claws to maneuver across stone walls."

"My brother is a Pokemon ranger, he entrusted her to me after he saved her." Y/n explained. He then held up a hand to the starter Pokemon . Soon Fuecoco stepped forward and jumped on his shoulder.

"Fuecoco it is then." Y/n chuckled

Y/n recalled the Fire Croc Pokemon after he was given her Pokeball. 

"Wow, you two are like the perfect match." Nemona said before turning to Clavell." Can i choose one of these Pokemon too Director Clavell?" 

"Oh, but did you not receive a Pokemon when you entered the academy Miss Nemona?"

"Not back then, no! I had other Pokemon i was focused on raising at the time. But now i want to raise a new Pokemon alongside Y/n while he raises his own new partner." She said.

"Indeed a rather splendid idea. If you wish to raise one of these Pokemon on equal footing with Master Y/n here, i shall be more the happy to allow it."

"Yesss! Since Y/n chose Fuecoco. I'll go for this little one. Nice to meet you, Sprigatito , welcome to the team." 

"Alright then, now that we chosen our Pokemon, we HAVE to battle. I'll be waiting for you down at the beach, come join me when you ready." Nemona said before she headed there.

Recalling Heatran, Y/n took a short walk to the beach where Nemona waited for him. There, they  had a small battle using their new Pokemon, but Y/n won due to being a bit more experienced.

"Wow, look at you, wining your first battle in Paldea, if your this strong with a Pokemon you just got, i can't wait to see how strong you are when your using your Lucario." Nemona said. "But now i want to try a different Pokemon, lets go again, just one more battle." 

"Easy Nemona, keep things up and we'll be here all day, we're going to get to school soon."

"Ah, sorry! I got kinda caught up in the excitement..."

"It's fine, i hope we can battle again soon."

"Thanks Y/n."

"You two seem to be becoming fast friends, though you've only just met." Clavell chipped in. "Can i count on you to lead your new schoolmate to the academy miss Nemona?"

"You bet sir. Leave it to me."

After Clavell left to talk to Nemona's parents, the soon to be classmates was walking at poco path, when they got near the lighthouse , they a loud cry.

"Woah, what was that?" Nemona asked startled. "I've never heard that cry before! Could be some strong Pokemon or something! I say we find whatever made that cry! Lets take a look around Y/n."

They both split up to search for the source of the cry, it didn't take long before Y/n found it. He looked down the cliffside to see two Pokemon he never seen before weakened on the beach. A duo of Houndour was growling at them, the two then let out a roar, this caused the Houndour to flee while causing Y/n to fall off the cliffside, luckily Y/n made a aura bubble that broke his fall.

Walking to them, he senses their all out of energy. Remembering he has some sandwiches M/n had given him before he left, he offered both of them one each. It took a bit but they both accepted the sandwiches, it worked as they managed to get back up.

After walking to the cave ahead for a bit, they surprised Y/n when they both transformed. Having a feeling they want him to follow them, he and Lucario does so.

"Hey Y/n!" Y/n heard Nemona call out, he looked up and saw her. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine and unharmed!"

"That's great to hear! But who are those two Pokemon?!"

"I'm not sure really!"

As Y/n followed them, he sensed he was being watched. Soon a pack of Houndour appeared and surrounded them, along with a Houndoom which was most likely their leader.

"Bone rush!"

Lucario puts his paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone of energy. Using his speed, he knocked away many of the Houndour before they could react.

"Woah!" Nemona was surprised at Lucario's speed and power.

Sensing a attack, Lucario dodged a incoming flamethrower.  

"Aura sphere!"

Lucario creates a blue sphere of energy between his paws before firing it at the incoming flamethrower. It managed to overpower it and hit Houndoom, sending it to the wall.  

The Dark Pokemon weakly got up before letting out a howl, soon more Houndour appeared in response to their leaders call.

"Darn it, there's no end to them."

Suddenly the two Pokemon picked up Y/n and Lucario.

"Hey! Over here!" Nemona beckons to them. 

They jumped up to Nemona, leaving the pack behind. It seems that drained the two Pokemon's energy as they changed back to normal.

Deciding to get away, Y/n and Nemona both decided to continue making their way to the lighthouse with the two Pokemon joining them. When they reached it, a boy older then them seems angry at sight of the two Pokemon.

"Why, those little..." He then rushed in front of them.  "What're you two doing out here?!" He demanded. "I'm not talking to you two, you can shove off." He told Y/n and Nemona. He was startled when a aura wall appeared between him and the two Pokemon, he turned to see Y/n with his hand raised and eyes glowing blue. 

"Look bucko, your apparently yelling at them for no real reason, take a chill pill and i won't count it as Pokemon cruelty."

"Wait, i know you... Aren't you Arven? You're enrolled in the humanities track, right?" Nemona asked. "And aren't you the son of the Pokemon researchers Professor Sada and Turo?"

After shaking off the fact that Y/n is a aura guardian, Arven got angry at the mention of his parents. "Doesn't matter who my parents are!" He snapped.  "The real issue here is what in the world these two Pokemon is doing out here! And what is with this form their in?!" He asked after he calmed down.

"Basically, we heard a roar on the way here. I found them at the beachside weakened , after offering a sandwich to them, they transformed. After fending of a Houndoom and it's pack, they used up all of their energy is turned back." Y/n explained.

"But you shoulda seen it before! they looked totally different- they were unbelievably strong." Nemona put in her two cents.

"Well, yeah. As it should be. But they can't fight while their like this. The form Koraidon and Miraidon  takes in battle... That's their true form."

"Koraidon and Miraidon ? Is that their names? How'd you know it?" Nemona asked curiously.

Both Koraidon and Miraidon looks like they wanted to go in, but Arven stopped them.

"You two can't go in the lab, it's locked." Arven said before turning to Y/n.

"I don't remember ever seeing you around. But given the uniform...you go to the academy too, do you?"

"Bingo, names Y/n L/n."

"Koraidon and Miraidon aren't the sort of Pokemon that any old trainer can hope to command. their special. "You think you're up to ordering Koraidon and Miraidon  around? Then how 'bout I test your worthiness?"

"Fine by me, but i warn you, i'm no rookie."

Y/n sent out his Fuecoco while Arven, a Skwovet. But Y/n once again won due to experience.

"Woah Y/n, what was amazing." Nemona praised.

"I guess I wasn't ever going to stand a chance using some Pokemon I'd only just caught..." Arven slumped.  "But if you really think you can take Koraidon and Miraidon off my hands for me...you'll need these. It's the Pokeballs the brute's been kept in." He handed Y/n their Pokeballs 

"So why'd YOU have them them?" Nemona said suspiciously.

"Anyway, that those things your problem now, not mine. Good luck."  Arven said before leaving, ignoring Nemona.

"What? Oye! Can you not hear me or something?" Nemona called out to him but was ignored. "Fine! Be that way! But you better actually show up for school!"

What a weirdo..."  She mumbled.

After patting them, Y/n returned Koraidon and Miraidon to their Pokeballs.

"That Arven guy definitely knows more then he's letting on." Nemona said with crossed arms. "Next time, he and i are battling! I'm gonna wring some answers out of him!"

"But oh right- we gotta climb the lighthouse! Can't wait to show you the view of our school."

After calling it, they were greeted with breathtaking view. "Look Y/n, there's Mesagoza!." Nemona pointed to the large city ahead. "And that huge building  with the Pokeball on it is our school!"

"It's gonna be so great having you in the same class Y/n."

"I'm looking forward to it!"

"Right? I can't wait to get back. We're gonna learn so much.... and battle so, so,  So much!" She said excitedly.

This caused Y/n to chuckle at his new rival.

"Isn't it awesome what you can see from up here? Mountains ! Forest! Grassland! Beautiful nature stuff, as far as the eye can see!"

"And you know what's waiting for you all over these natural spaces? Ton's of Pokemon!" Nemona said before turning to Y/n. "Consider this me officially telling you: Welcome to Paldea!"

"Glad to be here Nemona." Y/n said with a smile.

As the two new rivals chatted, Y/n could only wonder what the future holds as his adventure was about to begin.

Y/n's Pokemon

1) Lucario (male)

2)Heatran (female)

Done and done, next them Y/n will arrive at Naranja Academy and his treasure hunt will begin. He will also met a fellow aura guardian at the academy who will join him. What kinds of adventure will this treasure hunt bring him? Read to find out. What Pokemon do you want Y/n to catch? Tell me in the comments bellow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1K 29
Join Y/N as he travels with ash as they travel kanto. What will they see , who will they meet , what pokemon will they catch ? Read to find out
9.1K 212 10
After her adventures in Paldea, Y/N is invited to go on a school trip to a smaller island called Kitakami. Between her champion duties and being cons...
3.3K 77 6
(Pokemon x MaleReader) (Y) the older brother of Galar's ghost gymleader Allister. Having left Galar at a young age to train in Shinno, and being off...
12.4K 306 14
Y/N is a 15 year old Pokemon champion who was chosen to be a part of the trip to Kitakami and was also chosen to go to Blueberry Academy as an exchan...