Phoenix Wing

By BanetteGirl

(Crossover) Pokemon and Fairy Tail. Welcome to Sinnoha, Home of the Ash Ketchum from the Phoenix Wing guild... More

The Sea of Red
The First Mission
The Lonely Bird
The Story of Ash and Gary
The Wings of Tomorrow
The Boys That Walked in The Forest
Whoever said Silent was Golden, Lied.
The Star that Fell to Earth
Aquarius, Returns!
The Dragon Brother's First Mission
Team Black Pixie
What The Guild Master Knows....
Gary, Gary what all do you know....
In the Shadows, I will be there
When The Games Begin
Authors note
Let the Rain Fall Down
Drip, Drop, Drip
The Guild Master's Decision
Galaxy Full Of Stars
I Traveled A Sea Of Stars For You
The Star That Shot Out The Light
Shine So Bright The Rest Of The World Fades Away
Shooting Star
At The Break of Dawn
The Night The Stars All Died Out
Twinkle Twinkle.....
The Promise of Tomorrow....
Dear Readers
Until the Last Sliver of Gold Melts Away.....

The New Member

183 8 0
By BanetteGirl

Pictures is not mine all rights to artist

Anubis followed Ash back to the guilds sleep hall, even though they had their own house Ash would occasionally want to bunk down at the guild with everyone else. However tonight he seamed on edge of course being his celestial spirt Anubis could tell he didn't want to talk about it, but if she had to guess he was still upset over the events that happened to Max and Bonnie.

"Ash,"

"What Anubis,"

"I think I am going to go home and sleep, I do not want to stay here,"

"What why, this is our home too,"

Anubis didn't speak, they held eye contact for a long time, before Ash sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry, I've made you upset with my attitude," he said as he slumped down to a squaring position and placed a fist on his forehead and grabbed his necklace.

"No, that is not it," Anubis' tail brushed up against his chin before moving back in for across it in a calming manner, "I can tell you want to be alone, you have taken everything upon yourself again. Besides there are a few times I need alone time too,"

He looked up at her, she always knew what was wrong with him, she was his best friends his partner. He had had Anubis since he was a child a gift from the family he lived with after his mother's death. Of course the actual family's son got the better key but you could never tell for Ash cherished his copper key like it was a gold one and showed no envy of the other child's golden key. To him Anubis' copper key was a gold key, and she was just as special as one of those stupid zodiac ones.

"I will see you in the morning,"

"Goodnight Anubis,"

"Goodnight, little one,"

As Anubis walked away she headed down a darkened hallway before talking off in a silent run and jumping in front of someone, a very familiar someone.

Misty stood now in front of Anubis their expressions the same, before Misty looked away with a scowl on her face.

"It isn't polite to ease drop on someone's conversation, care to explain,"

"I don't have to explain myself to you,"

"Oh but you do water bearer,"

Misty turned sharply to look at the Celestial spirit before fisting her hands

"What did you call me,"

"I said water bearer,"

The two where so engrossed in their heated word argument they didn't hear the approaching sounds of the woman coming up behind them till she clears her throat.

The woman had long black hair with two red braided going along the side of her head, her red eyes pierced into the two girls as they both looked away. The woman was a tall and with a build to kill, she wore a purples dress with a slit up the side on the right, all the way to her hip held together by yellow studs, her yellow heels tapped slightly on the floor as they walked towards a large door and the snake skin looking boa around her neck add to her deadly attractive charm so to say.

"The master has summoned you,"

The two girls walked in the large room to see the guild master sitting behind his best his coat from earlier hang in on a rack by the opened windows the symbol stood out as it moved in the slight breeze.

"Anubis, I knew I couldn't keep a secret from you, you are a smart one,"

"The sea of red hear the girl sports didn't do much to cover up who she really is,"

"I know, I guess I better explain to you Misty since your a newly awakened spirit,"

"Anubis is one of the seven guardian spirits of the Celestial world she guards the finally gate. Her judgement is what allows you to go to or from the celestial world,"

"Yes even though her key is copper she is a higher ranked spirit then even the golden ones,"

"How is that possible," Misty asked looking over at the Spirit

"Because like Ash has promised he will make me gold,"

"Huh,"

"It means in short, Anubis' key can change, from copper to gold. Of course this can only be done with the help of a celestial spirit wizard, in her case Ash,"

"That's why you said I need to,"

"Yes, that's why I want to to join his team, besides Anubis Ash is a lone worker, well his is now,"

"Now,"

"We had a partner but he left to guild to find himself when he was a younger, since then me and Ash have been on our own,"

"Show Anubis what you have,"

Misty dig around in her pocket and pulled out a small bag and dumped the contents in her hand before cupping it in both hands and holding it out to show Anubis. In her hands laid the broke pieces of the golden Aquarius key.

Anubis looked at the girl who had tears pouring from her face and her body started to shake.

"I had-, I had a wizard myself, but he got mad when-, when I didn't obey every rule he made, and he broke my key when I broke our contract,"

"I see, you have become a wondering spirit because of that, one that can't return,"

"Yes, so I came here because I had no where else to go,"

"Do you seek my masters help,"

Misty looked at her feet, before shaking her head no, " no I seek no help just a home,"

Anubis did the same thing she did to Ash after Misty sat down she took her tail and wiped the tears from her face. Misty looked up at the spirit who had her arms crossed and was slightly leaning with a small smile on her face.

"Don't cry little one,"

"But I can't I can't go back now with a..Broke key I can't open my gate, I can't go home,"

"You are home, Phoenix Wing is your new home,"

Misty looked at the spirit before leaning in against her tail and shaking her head.

"I miss my gold, I miss being Aquarius now I'm a nobody,"

No one spoke as the four of them stayed in the room. The guild master and second in command watched the two spirits. Later on the two left Misty returned to her room and Anubis loosing the desire to go back home walked to Ash's. Entering his room she walked to the bed where he laid sprawled out with no covers on and what looked like a

"You ate in bed again," Anubis said lifting the half ate sandwich up pinched between two fingers before growing it away,

"Little one I'm afraid to say our journey has just gotten started, and tomorrow is the first step into it,"
Anubis leaned against the window and closed her eyes

Ash was the first on at the breakfast table, good thing the guild master loved to cook! Because Ash and a few other members could eat.

"Excuse me may I sit here,"

Turning Ash saw Misty holding a plate of food and a glass of milk looking at him, he nodded with a mouth full of food and Anubis who sat on the other side of the table pinching off a few bites of a bagel gave a small nod.

"I'm Misty, sorry about yesterday, I got spooked from your Spirit,"

"You got scared of Anubis,"

"It's silly Hun, I've never met one before,"

Anubis looked at the girl, she was acting well, seeing as how the guild master told her to hide who she really was from everyone encase her old wizard showed up.

"Anubis won't bite, hard," Ash said as he shoveled more food in his mouth

"Well you two seam really close,"

"Yep I've had her key since I was five, she's been with me a long time, I made a promise I have to keep too,"

"A promise,"

Ash leaned in closer to the girl, " Don't tell anyone but I'm aiming to make Anubis' key gold,"

"Gold,"

"Yeah Anubis is a special spirit, and I'm gonna show everyone how special,"

"Really, want some help,"

"Huh, well,"

"I mean I'd like to see that first hand, that's all,"

Anubis raided an eyebrow at the girl before walking away from the table to the mission board. Ash and Misty watched her before looking at each other

Anubis returned shortly with a paper in her hand.

"Then prove it with this,"

The mission read:

Help, my father is still missing!

He left out to sea four months ago, and hasn't returned. I know there has been bad water and am afraid he is stranded! Last know location Hoennah Bay

Reward:$500,000 poke.

Misty looked at the spirit shooting her a glare before Ash got done reading

"What are we waiting for lets go,"

Misty looked at him and he started for the door, turning around to look back he called

"Anubis, Misty lets go,"

The two girls took off after him

---------///

BanetteGirl- hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 2 5
Lucy left Fairy Tail because ever since Lissanna came back from the dead Lucy has gotten tired of being abused and all the nasty rumors she has gotte...
108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
70.3K 1.5K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
111K 2.9K 24
Sword Art Online, a game where anyone who dies will die in real life. Fairy Tail, a guild for wizards who accept jobs which help them to improve thei...