𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

By teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 More

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

diecisiete

1.5K 33 16
By teddybearbad

A WEEK BEFORE

"Mani we need to go somewhere because this ain't you"Sincere spoke as Kheumani looked up from her phone at her.

"What you mean?" She asked with her eyebrows frowned.

"You haven't been doing anything but work and that fuck up ass divorce court shit" Sincere told as Cassie snickered making Kheumani cut her eye at her.

"She ain't lying tho" Cassie said quietly before putting her head in her hands.

"What y'all talking about" Kali asked coming into the living room of Kheumani's new home.

"How your sister needs to go out and stop trying to be a damn widow"

"Sincere your fucking dumb a widow is when your Husband dies" Kheumani scrunched her face at Sincere for being incorrect.

"Shittin me you almost killed him" Kali said as Cassie busted out laughing which made all them laugh.

"N-Nah Fr when i-it" Cassie struggled getting out her words from the laughter.

"Bro Cassie spit it out" Sincere said wiping her mouth.

"I was finna say- when I went over there I seen him and- and I was like BITCH IS THAT MOOKIE!" Cassie yelled the trending TikTok sound which made them bust out into more laughter.

"Okay y'all but for real, we need to find somewhere to go because I hate seeing you like this." Sincere said as they all agreed as Kheumani sat there.

LAS VEGAS

"Now how the hell I end up in Vegas" Kheumani mumbled quietly as she threw her suitcase on the hotel bed, starting to look through her clothes.

Her searching was short when she heard her phone ring, picking up her phone it was a FaceTime call from Santiago.

She smiled a little before answering. "Hello" She spoke softly as he licked his lips.

"Wassup Mama" Santiago's voice sounded familiar towards a Deep raspy sleepy voice, Kheumani felt chills run down her spine.

"Hey baby, What you doing? Did you just wake up?" She asked looking down towards her color coordinated folded clothes that laid into the suitcase.

"Yeah I wanted to make sure you landed safely" He said as she moved her face out the camera only showing her forehead.

"Awee thank you Santiago" Kheumani said smiling brightly.

"You welcome Mama, put your face back inna camera."

"Okay.." She replied before revealing her face again, holding in her laugh it released a few seconds later.

"Bruh" he smacked his lips before chucking.

"Okay I'm done, I'm done." She said before sitting her phone done, looking through the suitcase.

Kheumani and the girls was going out for dinner, Just to start off the trip smooth before doing anything crazy.

"Where you going right now?"

"Me and the girls going to dinner for awhile, what you going to be doing?" She asked.

"Probably work on this new marketing project for the next event"

"Speaking of work I have a surprise" She said picking up her phone smiling brightly.

"What?"

"Nike emailed me about a meeting for an HBCU collection." She cheesed.

"Oh shit baby you lying"

"I'm not" She said but the thought of him calling her baby stay in her mind.

"Im excited too, after this Vegas trip I'm only focusing on that, and Dion."

"What about me" He asked fake frowning.

"I guess I'll give you a lil attention" She playfully rolled her eyes putting her phone down.

"What you wearing?"

"Okay let me show you."

-

"Okay so you're only waiting for Kheumani?" Kali asked as Sincere nodded.

"YESS MA MA YOU LOOK GOOD'T" Cassie yelled out as she walked towards Kheumani who laughed shyly walking down the stairs.

"You already know" She said giving Cassie a 360 spin before shaking her ass.

"The dress eats oh my gosh"Cassie complimented.

"Thank you bookie" Kheumani responded giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Y'all ready?" Sincere asked as they all nodded.

"Okay be on y'all P & Q's you never know what happens fucking with Milli" Sincere said as short for Flo Milli, The rapper was one of there friends they met through instagram.

Milli rarely towards multiple had accidents or alterations at Video shoots, people barely talked about them. Only when it blows up on TikTok at a random time by a random period.

"Oh would you feel comfortable about Kai and Fanum Being there?" Sincere asked as Kheumani and Kali scrunched there face.

"They coming too" Kali asked as Sincere nodded.

"Yeah but we don't have to go if Mani don't wanna go, I don't like they ass either"Sincere shrugged as Kheumani shook her head.

"Nah we here to have fun fuck them, I ain't speaking to them so I don't matter. We can still go they not stopping my fun at all." Kheumani said as Sincere phone dinged.

"Okay good you said that the Uber finna pull up"

"Say less."

-

The four girls walked inside of the building as they heard the loud music of Milli's voice, Kheumani seen producers filming smiling seeing Milli lip sync the lyrics.

The music stopped as they continued to get closer towards the crowd that was there, Kali eyes searched the room as it stopped on a particular person, making her eyes almost shrink.

"Oh, I see a bitch we don't like." She said towards her friends and sister.

"Who? Kali? " Kheumani asked.

"No."Sincere replied.
"Your Baby Daddy."

Cassie gasped as her eyes landed on Duke. "My sperm donor"

"I see him" Cassie said.

"Where?"Kheumani asked.

"Why is he here?"Kali and Sincere said at the same time as Sincere wore a mug on her face.

Cassie noticed A darkskinned women with Locs next towards Duke looking towards at her group, as she tilted her head to the side looking back at her.

That must be that bitch Kali. Cassie thought.

"Why? What the fuck is going on?"Sincere said looking around.

"Wait, are we at the right place" Kheumani asked looking towards Sincere.

Seconds later the girls started walking towards the crowd passing the Production team, as they walked through Duke and the Women.

Kheumani walked straight past him as Kali watched beside Duke, The rest of the girls spoke.

"Hi" Sincere spoke first being petty.

"Hi Duke, How are you doing?" Kali (Kheumani's sister) asked coldly towards him, looking at him up and down.

Duke simply waved. "We didn't know you were gonna be here today"

"For minute we thought we was inna wrong place." Cassie added as they continued walking past them.

" Maniiii" BabyTate smiled with open arms as Kheumani gave her a small smile.

"Hey y'all, y'all look so pretty." She told the rest of the 3 girls  who had a blank expression but also gave there thanks.

"What's wrong?" Tate asked with a frown.

"So why is my Ex husband here? Like if Milli invited me, why would she invite me knowing this Motherfucka was here?" Kheumani told slightly pointing towards Duke, who had his arms wrapped around the females waist smiling.

"Milli didn't invite Duke, she invited Kali. Duke came in with Kali, Plus Kai And some fat light skin nigga"

Kheumani knew who she was talking about, She looked at Duke again seeing Kali in his arm. She knew.

12/30/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 439 25
Just a book full of short oneshots ! ||Started: 8/29/22|| ||Ended: 12/10/22||
106K 1.5K 33
um idk cute dnf au's n oneshots thanks so much for reading <33 pretty much finished unless i get a motivation to write.. beginning - nov 26, 2020 bre...
45.5K 744 22
- 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 - "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫�...
23.2K 315 16
Two boys Two streams Two hearts One life... The fast paced adventure of two streamers who have know. Each other for years and have slowly developed...