doce

FLASHBACK

"I don't know mama maybe I'm not ready for marriage" Kheumani said with a worried expression on her face,

"Tyanne control your anxiety "Kimberly which made her breath in though her nose and slowly breath out through her mouth.

"You got this Mani, I know you do your marrying the love of your life. Don't overthink it"Kali said putting her hand on her shoulder as the hairstylist continued to do her hair.

"Your gonna look so pretty"the hairstylist said making Kheumani smile weakly with the thought still on her mind.

What if the marriage don't work out? What if he haves a affair while we're married?  What if we both regret marring each other? Kheumani thought as she didn't notice that she was crying.

"You okay?"The hairstylist asked which made everybody look towards Kheumani.

Kali, Cassie, And Sincere came towards her as they seen the tears coming down luckily she didn't get his makeup done yet.

"It's okay Mani everything's gonna be fine I promise" Cassie said holding her hand,

"He loves you for you Mani, nothing less" Sincere said as Kheumani smiled.

"As you big sister I'm the one who toughen you up."Kali stated.

"Out of every excuse my language mama, but outta every bitch Duke fucked with he asked you to be his girlfriend, he's the one that want kids with you, he's the one who proposed to you, he's the one that's marrying you today not tomorrow. You got him locked in because I never seen him like this before until he met you Mani, you don't have anything to worry about."

"Your gonna put on her amazing ass dress, have a beautiful ceremony, and become a wife" Kali said which made Kheumani smile.

"Thanks I really needed that talk" She thanked them before they all got into a group hug.

-

"You ready"Davo asked Duke which made him look over and nod.

"Yeah never thought I would be doing dis shit tho" He said making Davo laugh.

"Wish you da best bro" He said dabbing Duke up as his mother came into the room.

"How you feel?"She asked.

"A lil nervous"

"That's everybody's feeling, I can't wait to you see her dress"

"Oh mama can you take this to Mani"

"I would do it but I can't see the bride before the wedding bad luck"

"Yeah I'll do I'll be right back" She said taking the box before leaving out of the room.

"Bruh Dre got on this tight ass suit"Davo said which made Duke turn around seeing Dre walking slowly.

"Shut yo ass up I still look clean Nigga" He said looking into the mirror.

"I'm scared asf dawg I ain't gone lie"