Hear my lullaby

By kukkuuryyd

Sequel from 'All I ever wanted', 'Hold me tight' and 'Only for you darling'. I highly recommend of reading th... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

2.

203 20 17
By kukkuuryyd

       2. The first letter of her name is E

Eevi

My legs were leading me towards our house, Olli and guys are at the basement and apparently writing some new music and fooling around. I visited the center to search some new clothes for Oscar, I left him to the boys. I have no idea if he's sleeping or are they already trying to teach him to play some instruments.. god knows.
I opened the front door quickly and stepped in, I left my bags to the hallway and freezed for a moment, just to listen. Yeah, boys were at the basement, I heard talking and some music and laughing. I took the bags from the ground and went further, I placed them in one chair at the living room.
I heard some steps coming down from the upstairs, so I turned around to look who it was.

Tommi looked at me smiling as he walked slowly towards me.
"I took Oscar to sleep. He's doing fine and I also fed him." He told me calmly and finally I could let out a long sigh of relief. I smiled to him.
"Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you decided to move here from Oulu." I thanked him as I gave him a quick hug. Tommi moved near us two months ago, it was weird to him at first to get used to live here near Helsinki's center. But with our help he's been doing fine. One of his reasons to move here was Oscar, I think so. He really loves helping us. And of course because of the work, it's much easier to do things when everyone lives at the same city. He also met one woman a while ago, and I'm so happy for him.
And she's very nice.
We decided to go to see what others were really doing at the basement.

As I walked the stairs down and Tommi followed behind me, I clearly heard Joonas and Olli wrestling. I heard some nervous laugh and everyone around were saying some very comforting words.
"Come on tiger! Destroy him!" Niko said with low tone and it made me chuckle as I arrived there. I was right. Olli and Joonas were on the ground on top of each other and trying to win. I just shook my head as I saw Aleksi recording and Joel was on the couch and sat legs spread as he covered his face, laughing.

"Guys, I thought you were really doing job." I interrupted their fun, and Olli turned his head to look at me as he was on top of Joonas. That blonde one looked tired as he laughed. Olli's hair was messy and I barely saw his eyes.
"I thought so too." Tommi said next to me as he crossed his hands against his chest.
"You know us, always at least one wrestling match." Olli said out of breath, and just when his attention was on us, Joonas saw the opportunity to turn him around to the ground.
Joonas then sat on his back as Olli was laying there on his belly, being fully destroyed. I laughed. Everyone cheered then. Niko stood up from one chair and walked to them, then took Joonas' arm and raised it to the air.
"Winner is wiener boy!" Niko shouts. I laughed out loud with Tommi as we turned to look at each other.

"And what is Olli's show name?" I raised my other eyebrow curiously. Joonas took Olli's arm and lifted him up, he looked very defeated as he fixed his hair. And for a second I just wished that he wouldn't fix it. He looked at me grinning and I got a bit scared that what he would say.
"Cool daddy." He chuckled silently and I laughed again.

After we calmed down, I decided to stand and observe Joel's being. He seemed to be pretty normal as he often checked his phone and talked with Aleksi who sat next to him. The day after tomorrow Freya would come here with Gilbert, I haven't seen her in six months and it feels like eternity. I'm quite scared to talk about her while Joel is around, his reactions have been so strong that it makes everyones mood go down.
"So guys, uhm.. would we do something special in friday..?" My tone sounded more unsure than I meant it to be. Everyone went silent.

"Why? Is there something I don't remember?" Joonas asked, mouth full of salad which he was eating.
"Freya is coming with Gilbert." Tommi casually said as he was sitting on the floor, back against the wall. Olli was next to him and I turned my eyes on him, he looked at me worried. Carefully I lifted my eyes to Joel, and his gaze was on the ground. He was zoning out, like he wasn't even listening.

"Shall we go to play golf? Or bowling? Mini golf?" Aleksi then gave us suggestions. Everyone else has normal feelings towards Gilbert, they don't mind about Freya's decision half an year ago. But Joel then.. god he can be strenuous. I smiled to Aleksi and everyone agreed with him.
Except Joel. He stayed silent, I saw how he tensed his jaw, and how his leg was shaking.
"Joel." I wanted his attention to be in this conversation. Quickly his eyes landed on me, but he didn't even lift his head up. He just stared at me under his eyebrows, and his gaze made me nervous.
Like he was going to explode, or start shouting. He looked so.. strange. Everyones eyes were on him.

"Go by yourself. I won't be near those jerks even if they would pay." He stood up and was about to walk past me, towards the stairs. But I took one step to my right, and now I was on his way. He stopped and looked down at me. I stared at him back just as pissed as he was, again. Olli stood up from the ground and he was almost going to come between us, but Tommi was fast enough to grab Olli's hand.
We didn't break the eye contact.
"Your acting is childish by now. I've had enough of this bullshit." I quietly and determinedly said to him. Now the room was silent. Nothing but everyone breathing, or holding their breaths. I wasn't afraid of anything by now. I was ready to spill the facts out, no matter what the cost would be.

"I have all the rights and free will to be mad." Joel defended himself. I wasn't buying that anymore. Not after all these months. I'm so full of these excuses to act how he wants.
"Maybe you do. But what the cost is? Every fucking time you go mad when I talk about Freya, or Gilbert. That jealousy and bitterness is eating us all, not only you." My tone was cold and irritated.
And right after when I said that, he lost himself.

"I'M NOT FUCKING JEALOUS!" He shouted straight to my face, his spit flying from his mouth. His reaction made me flinch a little bit, and so did everyone else. But that what he just did, made me even more mad. Olli teared his arm off from Tommi's grip, and he took strong steps towards us.
"What that is then, huh?" I raised my voice to him.
It didn't take long when I faintly heard Oscar crying, and immediately I felt sharp feeling in my heart and stomach. I don't want my child to cry because of us shouting and fighting. I don't want him to experience these things, not when he's on vulnerable age. Niko stood up from a chair and fastly walked past us and rushed the stairs up.
Olli stood close to us, and Tommi decided to stand up too. But they were too nervous to say anything, so this thing wouldn't escalate. Better that way, I don't want them to come between this.

Joel raised his finger up to me, and pointed at me.
"That fucker took my girlfriend.. just like that." He hissed between his teeth. I frowned and shook my head.
"Took? Listen to yourself. She's not an object!" I said annoyed. He lowered his finger and arm, and then he slowly and very little bit turned his head to our right, to look at Olli. But then his eyes were on our feet. I placed my hand on his jaw and forced him to look at me in the eyes, then I let go of him.
"If you don't act properly when they're here.. if you say something idiotic.. I swear.. I fucking swear..." I silently talked. I was too tired to stay mad, and I've had enough of this shit after six months. But I did my best to hide my tears.

"You swear what?" He had the courage to ask. I went only a very little bit closer, since we were close already. I stared at him deep in the eyes, and I didn't even blink. I let one tear escape from my eye.
"That we don't see ever again." I said. First he looked like that he didn't believe, and he dared to smirk a little bit as he looked around.
But when his eyes were back to me, he saw how another tear was dancing on my cheek. He saw that I was dead serious.
"Dare to try, and I promise that it'll happen." I said to him before I left the basement.

After ten minutes everyone had left the house. Niko gladly calmed Oscar down and he was sleeping again. I was now staring at my son as his little chest was going up and down, he was holding a soft toy which was a little teddy bear. Tommi gave it to him when it was his naming party.
I heard Olli walking to this room behind me. He stood behind me, and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Love.. I'm sorry of what happened with Joel." He placed a kiss on top of my head. I bit my lower lip.
"I think I'm getting used to it. But I really meant what I said to him. I'm so done with his behaving." I sighed and shook my head slowly. Oscar was moving a bit, but he didn't wake up. I decided to stand up from a chair and we left the room, so the little one could sleep.

I closed the door behind me, and we stayed there. I crossed my hands against my chest as Olli was stroking my shoulders.
"His face looked shocked, so I think that he understood. I'm kind of scared that how he will react when he sees them." He stared at me and I let out a long breath. He gave me a gentle smile as I silently stood there.

"After all everything, I'm excited to meet him properly. I'm sure we'll come along." He kissed my forehead then and I smiled. I have the most respectful husband.
"I'm going to make us some snack." He said, and after that he went downstairs.

I stood there freezed, I was still staring at those stairs as I had an weird feeling. I don't know how to describe it but.. oppressive, like someone was there with me.
I then shook my head twice and decided to open Oscar's bedroom's door. I did everything slowly and silently as possible, so I wouldn't wake him up. His room was quite dark, and I looked at the cradle. Then I was ready to close the door again, but something felt off.
I turned and moved my gaze back to the cradle.

There stood a figure.. like black silhouette. On the other side of the cradle, and my heart skipped at least two beats. It was a bit smaller and shorter than me. I closed my eyes and put my hand on my head, like I tried to wake up or something.

Very carefully I opened my eyes again, and there was nothing to be seen. I sighed and let out a short chuckle.
"What was I thinking?" I whispered by myself as I closed the door.

Second chapter! Eevi seeing something too...
I'm so thankful to you all, your response to the first chapter was warming my heart <3
Have a good week, and happy independence day Finland!
Stay safe and strong🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 658 36
DISCLAIMER - this fanfic contains various of things, such as depression, suicide attempts, suicidal thoughts, guns, etc. Please be aware Sequel to "J...
20.9K 1.4K 46
How can an argument in a taxi bring your life upside down? Just an simple argument like that can make you find your worst enemy or your soulmate Thi...
42.6K 1.8K 42
You may think that moving on from one relationship to another would be easy. But is it really? Are we really willing to let go from the past so easil...