My Professor

By soulsloverlife

Gabriela Romando ~ The popular senior that has the men at school on their knees for her. Giovanni Hernandez... More

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
| SEVEN |
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
| TEN |
| ELEVEN |
| TWELVE |
| THIRTEEN |
| FOURTEEN |
| FIFTEENTH |
| SIXTEEN |
| SEVENTEEN |
| EIGHTEEN |
| NINETEEN |
| TWENTY |
| TWENTY - ONE |
| TWENTY - TWO |
| TWENTY - THREE |
| TWENTY - FOUR |
| TWENTY - SIX |
| TWENTY - SEVEN |
| TWENTY - EIGHT |
| TWENTY - NINE |
| THIRTY |
| THIRTY - ONE |
| THIRTY - TWO |
| THIRTY - THREE |
| THIRTY - FOUR |
| THIRTY - FIVE |
|THIRTY - SIX |
| THIRY - SEVEN |
| THIRTY - EIGHT |
| THIRTY - NINE |
| FORTY |
| FORTY - ONE |
| FORTY - TWO |
|FORTY - THREE|
|FORTY - FOUR|
| FORTY - FIVE |
| FORTY - SIX |
| FORTY - SEVEN |
| FORTY - EIGHT |
| FORTY - NINE |
| FIFTY |
| FIFTY - ONE |
| FIFTY - TWO |
| FIFTY - THREE |
| FIFTY - FOUR |
| FIFTY - FIVE |
| FIFTY - SIX |
| FIFTY - SEVEN |
| FIFTY - SEVEN |
| FIFTY - EIGHT |
| FIFTY - NINE |
| SIXTY |
| SIXTY - ONE |
| SIXTY - TWO |
| SIXTY - THREE |
| SIXTY - FOUR |
| SIXTY - FIVE |
EPILOGUE
Thank you

| TWENTY - FIVE |

4.2K 62 3
By soulsloverlife

<France>
Time: 10:45am

Opening the door revealing Aaron and Shelby.

"Ohhh, hey guys come in" I said welcoming them in.

I immediately grab the tv remote and turn off the tv.

Shelby shuts the door after we all walk into the room.

I turn around facing them and giving them a confused look.

"I thought you guys weren't coming till afternoon because you are a birthday party or something" I said, and they shrugged before speaking.

"We were on our way, but then we got a call from her aunt saying that her cousin got sick and since we were near the neighborhood, they just decided to come by" Shelby said and sat on my bed.

"so what do you guys wanna do then?" I asked, being bored in my mind.

"What if we go to the mall and fool around with the dumbasses we are" Aaron says.

"Sure but who's driving?" Shall be asked, and I just shrugged.

"I mean, maybe my brother can take us and then all four of us can fool around because he's not busy today. He just probably won't wake up till like noon" I said and they agreed.

"I'll wake him up" Shelby says smirking, and I roll my eyes.

"That is just gross. I don't need to hear that shit you are literally my best friend and Enzo is my brother" I said, well almost gagging.

"Same goes for you and my brother" Shelby says and turns around crossing her arms.

"yeah but I don't tell you that I'm gonna wake up your brother by giving him a blowjob like what the fuck" I said before she walked out of the bedroom and across the hall to my brothers room.

"so how was Thanksgiving yesterday for you?" Aaron asked, and I shrug my shoulders.

"it was okay. The only bad part about it is that I got a little drunk and don't remember some things that I did from yesterday I don't even know if I did anything bad I just don't really remember anything but at least I'm sober right now I think" I said well, scratch in the back of my head trying to act like I'm not embarrassed of myself.

*******

It was 1 o'clock when I woke up from my amazingly nap. Wow Enzo and she'll be decided to have their fun time. Me and Aaron decided to take a nap so we wouldn't be bored as fuck while waiting for them.

I heard a knock at my door that made me get up to answer it and turn the door. I see Shelby and Enzo ready to go.

I groan walking back to my bed and waking up Aaron.

He wakes up looking at my face. He smiles, and then remembers.

"do we have to go to the mall? I just wanna stay in bed all day with you" he says, making roll my eyes.

"we made a deal that we are going to go to the mall" I said, and pulled him out of bed with mine, surprisingly, strong arms.

He falls on the ground I hear, Enzo and Shelby starting to laugh. I turn my head around glaring at them and then I watched him walk away. Probably to go downstairs and wait for us slow sleepyheads.

I decided to change into some black and gray plaid pajama pants and then for my top I just went with a plain black crop top I keep my Nike socks on and then just slip on my Birkenstocks. After I'm done with my outfit I brush my hair, making sure doesn't look like a rat nest.

I turned around and seeing that Aaron was watching me the whole time. "seriously" I Cross my arms scowling at him.

He gets out of bed, smirking and takes my hand and walks out of my bedroom.

When we get downstairs, Shelby gasps at us.

"what does Aaron look like he just got out of bed" Shelby asks.

Aaron rolls his eyes, "because I did just got out of bed sometimes I really feel like I'm not the dumbest twin" Aaron says.

*******

After an hour, we finally get to the mall, but once we went inside, we decided to go separate ways me and Aaron together and then Enzo and Shelby together.

The first shop we stopped at was kohls because me and Aaron wanna get matching Christmas pjs. We went with grinch - The animated type - along with the dog Max on them. After we're done shopping in kohls we're going to H&M.

I spend about an hour and a half in H&M I got a variety of everything in there and after we checked out we decided to meat Enzo and Shelby at the food court.

We all were currently arguing about where to go and what we want to eat. I swear boys are more picky than girls even when girls are on their period.

"Well, while you guys are arguing, I'm gonna go to panda and get some orange chicken because that's what I want" I said, and walked off to the line.

With how loud they are arguing they didn't even hear me. I just shrugged not giving two fucks.

After getting my food, I walk back to the table - that everyone was arguing at - they all three look at me and drop their jaws.

"So you just left without telling us where you were going and didn't even ask us if we wanted panda?" Enzo says, crossing his arms, giving me his angry eyes if looks could kill, I would've been dead seconds ago.

"first of all, I said, I was leaving to go get panda, but you guys were so loud at your arguing you didn't even hear me and for the record I've been gone for like almost fifteen minutes. You just haven't noticed me like always" I said, backfiring at him and sit down at the table.

everyone goes their separate ways to get their food while I start to eat mine while I'm eating I feel a tug at my jacket, I look down seen Anastasia my eyes widen in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him confusion.

"I was really bored and daddy took me to the mall and said we could have a daddy and daughter bonding day and he went to get food and while he was gone, some weird, person went up to me and I didn't know who they were and then I saw you, so I came over to you cause you're not a stranger or weird, like that person was" she says, getting in the chair next to me.

"Do you know where your dad went to get food at?" I asked, and she shakes her head no.

Well fuck.

"Let's go look for him okay?" I said standing up from my chair and taking a hold of Anastasia's hand so she doesn't get out of my sight.

As we're walking around the food court, we're looking for Giovanni. While we are still walking, we hear someone yelling Anastasia's name we turn around seeing Giovanni running towards us.

"Oh, it's Gabi I thought some random person was stealing my daughter" he says, stopping in front of us and catch his breath.

"Well, maybe you should keep an eye on your daughter or she could've been kidnapped" I said, sending him a glare.

Giovanni rolls his eyes before taking Anastasia and his arms.

"ready to eat?" he asked her.

"But I wanna stay with Gabriella" she said, and I widen in my eyes.

She's never called me by my whole name. She's always call me 'Gabi'.

"Well, I'm gonna be eating too but maybe a little bit before you leave we can meet up and go somewhere that you want to go wherever" I said, and she started doing a little happy dances in circles.

I waved goodbye before walking back to the table I was at.

When I get back to the table, I see Aaron Enzo in Shelby already back and sitting down Eating.

"Where were you?" Shelby asked.

I shrugged, "Bathroom break".

it was about twenty minutes later and we all were done eating. We decided to split up different ways this time.

Boys and girls together it's better that way cause both me and Shelby need to go to Victoria's Secret.

But all four of us wanted to go to spencers, so we all just went in there together as a group.

"ENZO WE NEED A VIBRATOR" Shelby decided to yell out loud in the store making everyone look our way, God that's embarrassing.

"Dude you didn't need to scream that so that everyone turns their way looking at us" Aaron said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, me and Enzo need one for our sex time" she smirks, making both me and Aaron rolling our eyes and almost gagging.

"We don't need to know about our siblings sex life" I said.

Both me and Aaron start looking at the t-shirts because tomorrow's that's the only holy thing in the store besides jewelry.

I ended up buying about five T-shirts from spencers and a bit of jewelry. After spencers, we went separate ways me and Shelby went to forever 21 first, since it was only right across from spencers.

After we spent approximately about two hours in forever 21 we left the store and head to Victoria's Secret.

When we get in Victorias secret, we literally scream and excitement and run towards the back where the 'sexy' lingerie is I had about five lingerie's, a couples matching and two pairs of pajama sets.

While Shelby was still looking at the lingerie in the back I decided to look at the matching sets I grabbed any color that would look good on me so basically red, black, emerald green, baby pink, dark blue and white and I got matching undergarments to go with the bras.

Before I checked out, I got a few perfumes, lotions, and lip glosses. I was about to check out until Shelby decided to y'all my name. embarrassing.

I groan walking away from the register mumbling a sorry to the lady that was about to check out my stuff. I walk to Shelby seeing what she wanted.

"We should get swimsuits look how cute they are" she says, pointing to the whole wall of swimsuits.

I roll my eyes, "do you almost have every swimsuit in your store because last week you told me that you spent almost $1000 on swimsuits and lingerie here" I said and it was now her turn to roll her eyes. "what ever and for a fact I did not spend $1000. I spell $1200 and another thing I do not have that purple swimsuit that blue swimsuit and a leopard twist tie thing swimsuit" she said, in points to all three of them.

"Does your parents ever check your bank account and see how much your spending?" I asked, and she just shrugged.

"I don't know and I don't give two fucks it's my money that I may or may not get from my parents but if they have a problem of me spending my money on Victoria's Secret they can just suck my dick for all I care" she says, while scanning the swimsuits.

I roll my eyes , "Fine which one do you want me to get?" I asked Shelby and she handed me the 'Shine Strap Wicked Bikini' and the color flame.

I won't lie it's a very pretty bikini it's just not really my color but if I don't get it, Shelby will literally be mad at me that she won't talk to me for like a week. I learned that last time when I said I won't get a dress from AE Sometimes she can be dramatic.

I put the swimsuit in my basket and waited for Shelby to finish shopping after about twenty minutes she was finally done, after checked out, we headed to American Eagle.

*******

We just dropped off Shelby and Aaron at their house in recurrently. On our way back 'home'.

It's awfully quiet in the car, and I certainly don't like it but I am no idea what to say.

I turn on the radio, listening to the 10's spot.

Enzo sent me a glare and now I was very confused.

"Okay what is it?" I asked Enzo and turn off the radio.

"Why are you using Aaron?" he asked in my eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to act clueless.

"Don't play dumb with me. I'm not stupid I know that you have feelings for Giovanni and ever since that you guys told me what was going on you guys suddenly stop fucking and I have a feeling you're using Aaron to try and stop having feelings for Giovanni" he says, and I roll my eyes. "I'm not using him. I have known Aaron for many years and I love him and I will not use them for anything" I said, cross in my arms.

"Liar"

Yes I am.

"Not"

Lying fake ass bitch.

"I know you're lying and I can tell when you're lying because when you're lying, your face gets all super red in your eyes darken so don't lie to me and tell me the damn truth" He says gripping the steering wheel tighter, making his hand turn white.

"Why are you so mad about this" I asked because why is he so mad about this and wanted to know about it.

"Because these last few weeks, me and Aaron have bonded and we're kind of like friends now" he said, making my fish go into a O shape.

"Ohhh"

"Fine then if you want a dirty ass truth here it is after Giovanni said that there is no feeling attached into this relationship we had I got angry and sad about it. That's why I stayed at Jaxson's for two weeks and then, after when I grew some courage to come back Giovanni calling me some names and said that I was probably sleeping with Jackson's brother when he has a wife and a kid on the way and then we got into an argument and then when I started hanging out with my group of friends again I decided maybe Aaron will be the perfect distraction but no I was wrong even when I'm around Aaron and Giovanni I just wanna be more closer to Giovanni then Aaron. I feel guilty about this whole thing, but I have really nothing to do about it" I finish saying right with me get into the driveway.

Enzo speaks, "I think you should break things off with Aaron really soon because if he finds out he will hate you. Shelby will hate you and try the whole friend group will end up hating you for what you are doing"

"What do I say to him though?"

"Just tell him that you rather be friends" Enzo says.

I'm nod before grabbing my bags, and heading inside.

This next is gonna be a bitch.

Shelby is funny and btw she has a nickname 'shelbs'.

I have a lot of mixed For this chapter, I don't know if I like it or not, but still posting it.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 2582

Next update: December 15.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 185 10
A young werewolf struggles in an abusive relationship. Will anyone be able to help him? 18+ only. Get tf outta here if you not 18 or older.
115K 1.9K 101
⚠️WARNING⚠️ ADULT CONTENT IS INCLUDED IN A CHAPTER OR 3. 17+ CAUSE I KNOW YALL STILL READ IT ANYWAYS LOL. THERE'S CURSING, BONDAGE AND SPICY SCENES...
639K 17.3K 52
A seemingly innocent girl draws the interest of her three new professors with a dark background, only they are unaware that her life is remarkably si...
117K 2.2K 46
After finishing a semester at University Gianna looks to get some practical experience to help her with her goal of becoming a childhood educator. Th...