All I Need

By jaydawayda__

get into it๐Ÿ’• More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

25

1.5K 47 6
By jaydawayda__

Aries:cookie💕

" papa move." I mugged him as sincere kept kissing my cheeks, i kid you not he been kissing me for 3 minutes straight.

im trying to fix the girls a goodie bag full of snacks for when they get here later on.

" ight when i get on the game you gone want my attention." He said moving away from me.

" i know how to get your attention dick head." I said putting candy inside the bag, the bags were big of course.

" do me a favor papa." I said and he looked up at me from his phone. " go get them board games from the hallway closet."

" bet." He said going to get them. " say, what time they coming?" He asked bring them to me.

" sit them down on the living room table and can you go get them later on?" I said as i placed diamond necklaces inside the bags as well. I love spoiling girls cause they deserve the world.

" yea and you went all out for them." Sincere said watching me as i started decorating the living room. " and did, now come help me." I told him.

after a while we was done and now i was at my da house & sincere went to go pick up the girls.

" hey remy baby." I smiled holding my niece, she was so pretty and calm. i pray that my baby turn out like her if i have one.

" im getting baby fever." I said looking at remy then at Mia.

" baby fever my ass, don't say no shit like that again!" Da yelled, ain even know he could hear me. " da it was a joke." i said laughing.

" so how the warehouse coming?" Mia asked me as she sat down.

" good, i ordered so much stuff for it. i been sending out packages from home tho cause i need the warehouse to look like something before i start doing packages there if that make sense."

" yeah, take your time tho. everything will come in place." She said then the door opened revealing Sean, domo, and Draco.

" say i got my boy!" Domo smiled and i started laughing. Sean mama was not letting domo get him for shit.

" period, i told you to take that hoe to court." Mia told him and i agreed.

" i dont fuck with the feds like that but we'll see." He said while Draco played with sean. " he get bigger everytime i see him." I pouted looking at sean.

" yea my young nigga finna be 4 soon." domo said tucking his gun cause it looked like it was about to fall out.

" aye where aunt Lena at?" Draco asked.

" shit ain't seen her since my birthday." I said and my birthday was like a month ago now. " daddy!" I yelled.

" what?" He asked coming down the stairs sitting by mia. " lemme get her." He told me then i handed remy to him.

" where yo sister at?" Domo asked him.

" she been at yo grandma house, mama got attached to that lady." He said causing me to chuckle.

" daddy why you don't never claim nobody?" Mia asked him laughing.

" i barley know ha ass." He said playing with remy " cookie, who this nigga you been with?" He asked me.

" um what you talking about?" I asked playing dumb.

" bruh don't be acting slow, she fuck with sincere. I know you remember him pops." Domo said.

" rapper?" da asked causing me to smile cause my man just keep getting bigger and bigger and you know he big when my daddy know about him.

" yeah."

" shit that's cool." Da smiled causing us to start laughing.

" ouu my sis gotta rapper nigga?" Mia said. " girl rapper or not that's my dawg." I smiled cause that's my dawg fr.

" period, i love it for you."

" me too, as long as yeen having no baby everything cookies and crème dawg." Domo said causing me to laugh.

" talm bout she got fucking baby fever, i can cure that today." Da said making us bust out laughing.

" da you turning 50 soon what we doing?" Mia asked him. " i don't know we gotta turn up tho." Da spoke.

" ouu you know that's finna be a movie." Domo smiled cause everytime daddy birthday come it's always lit. Always.

it's never no bad energy or nothing cause they know daddy don't play that.

papa💙

Wya?

Still at my da house, you good?

No, i can't be around these li girls for too long they start to get on my nerves🤦🏾.

Im finna come, you want some from chick-fil-a?

Yea, get me whatever you get.

Okay, ask the girls do they want some from there.

they want pizza, I'll DoorDash it.

Okay papa.

" i gotta go yall." I said standing up grabbing my purse. " Draco can you go get dior for me? She in the back yard." I said.

she was back there with daddy dog, chico. They act like bestfriends it's so cute.

" uhhh yea." He said going to go get her, one thing about Draco he gone complain but he gone do it tho.

" bye bye remy baby. i love y'all." They all said it back then i got dior and we left.

I loved taking my baby dior everywhere i went cause she was a good dog plus she pretty ass hell.

I stopped at chick-fil-a, i order now I'm at the window.

" you kingsinn girlfriend?" A girl asked smiling so hard. " yes ma'am." I said grabbing the drinks from her.

" omg, your so pretty. Can i get a picture?" She asked then i smiled as she took it. " i know you got a website for clothes and stuff ima get some stuff."

" thank you baby." I said as she handed me my food then i headed home.

I walked in the house hearing music, i went to my room seeing sincere playing the game.

" thank you." He said as i handed him his food then kissed him. " you welcome." I said going to change into something comfortable.

i went to the living room seeing the girls. " hey y'all." I smiled cause they look so pretty.

" hey cookie." Nyny said and the rest spoke as well. " where you been at?" Ny asked me.

" nosey much? But i was at my dad house." I said. " im finna go live." I said putting my phone up. one thing about me, ima go live.

" put you don't own copyrights so they won't block your live." One of the girls said.

"Okay, and what's all y'all name?" I asked cause i didn't wanna be rude and say girl.

" im Chyna, that's liyah, and kamiri."

" yall see them? They so cute." I said to my live as the views start coming in. Also they said thank you.

" let's play uno." Nyny said grabbing the game and i just let them play as i entertained my live.

" so y'all, im not selling things on my site tell my warehouse get somewhat together so that's why the website not working. im trying to get it together by next week." I explained.

" yeah i already have workers, ouuu this my song. Im gloosyana hot as the summer, i keep a treat, know how im coming." I rapped then started twerking.

" ayeee." The girls hyped me up then they started twerking as well.

" cmon bae chillout." Sincere said causing us to stop & look like we just got in trouble. " taniya don't make me beat yo ass." he added.

"mybad papa we having fun." I laughed.

Not y'all getting in trouble
That's kingsinn fine ass ain't it?
That ass too fatttt😍

" yes that's kingsinn fine ass." I laughed watching sinn go back to my room.

" he a party pooper." Ny said.

" i still can't believe your brother is kingsinn." Chyna blushed causing me to laugh. " you keep bringing that up and it's getting annoying." Ny told her.

" no fr." Liyah agreed.

" anyways yall lemme get yo goodie bags i made for y'all." I smiled going to my room to get it. i read more comments.

" papa help me with these bags." I told him and he grabbed two and we took them to the girls.

" ouu can we open them?" Kamiri asked. " yeah."

i put the camera on them as they got happy ass hell about everything i put in there.

" this necklace real?" Chyna asked.

" yeah..." I replied.

" thank you so much cookie, i love youuu." Nyny said warming my heart. i love making people happy as hell.

" yeah i appreciate you, nobody ever do things like this for me." Liyah said. i could tell that Liyah was a great friend to nyny. not saying that the other two not.

" yesss thank you." Chyna said and kamiri said thank you as well.

" yall welcome, sincere helped too." I said and they thanked him too.

I love how giving you are!
You so sweetttt
I wanna be like you when i grow up
love youuu!

" sincere did you ever order there pizza?" I asked cause i didn't see them eat yet.

" yeah, they been ate that shit." He said causing me to nod my head. " im tryna eat some tho." He smirked at me.

" stop papa im on live." I laughed.

" ion care." He shrugged walking to the kitchen. we is not finna do nothing with these girls here. He crazy ass hell.

" can we have a girls talk?" liyah asked me.

" of course, yall can do whatever then I'll come back in here then we can have the girl talk." I said ending the live.

" okay cool."

i walked to my room, i grabbed some clothes to take a shower in.

" say, im finna go to the studio." Papa said and i looked at the time seeing that it was 8 some.

" okay, what time you coming back?" I asked putting my bonnet on my head.

" shit ion kno." he said making me look at him cause if yeen coming back just say that.

" cool." I said going to turn on the water for my shower. " what's wrong dawg?" He asked me.

" nothing, bye. Why you still here?" I asked with an attitude cause i honestly didn't want him to leave but he gotta do what he gotta do.

" give me a kiss." He said and i pecked his lips even tho i knew that make him mad. " man aries im not finna play w yo ass." He mugged.

i laughed at his face then i kissed him how he liked me too.

" ima come back on god." He said and i wanted to laugh so bad but i need to show him im mad.

" cool bye." I said taking my clothes off then getting in the shower. " im not leaving till you stop being mad." He said watching me.

" stop watching me you creep." I said.

" ion fuck with broke bitches." He rapped getting on his phone. " boy get yo ass out." I said mugging him.

" bae, yo ass so big. i wanna eat it." He said causing me to bust out laughing cause he wild ass fuck dawg. " sincere stop." I said bathing.

" you wanna know some?" He asked me.

" yeah wassup." I said washing my body. " i love you, i know ain never tell you no shit like that but i do & i don't know why i fuck with you so much." He said shaking his head.

" that's crazy cause i love you too." I smiled.

" like deadass ain never felt no shit like this, you make a nigga happy ass hell. Don't do no foul shit cause ion plan on doing no shit to you." He expressed his feelings.

" aww papa, you know ain going for nun." I said making us start laughing.

" ight im bout to head out. ima try to leave before it get to late." He said. " okay, be safe papa." I told him.

" fasho, i love you mamas." He smirked at me causing me to laugh. " i love you more papa." I said and he kissed me then left.

.

" okay, let's have this li girls talk." I said as we all sat comfortably on the couch with our covers.

" i know y'all getting grown, like ain't this y'all last year of school?" I asked making sure.

" yeah." They all said.

" shit gone get hard you feel me but y'all got this i promise. Anyways express y'all feelings like how y'all feeling right now." i said.

" ima start, right now how im really feeling? im okay. i have problems that i try to push away like about my first heart break and how i don't know what ima do after i graduate." Nyny said.

" let me tell y'all, niggas gonna do what they want to okay? Keep pushing, plus we all young so shit not gone last forever. it's okay to feel how you feel just talk to somebody about it so you won't feel alone." I spoke.

" so why you with her brother?" Chyna asked me.

" listen to me as i speak baby, i said niggas i never said anything about MY nigga." I smiled at her cause she really testing me.

" period." Nyny hyped.

" okay my turn, how im feeling? im happy as of right now but when i get alone shit hurts. i don't have a mom or even siblings i can talk to so i be depressed but i try to keep my head up and do what makes me happy." Liyah said and i pouted.

" i completely understand how you feel especially about not having a mom cause i don't have one myself. god got you tho, i got you. Being depressed is not something to play about. all i can say is that god got you and stay prayed up & i promise everything will get better." I told her.

" you so sweet fr and give great advice, i need a you in my life." Liyah said and i kid you not i almost started crying.

" thank you stink, and you got me. If you ever need anything i got you and remind me to give you my number or get it from nyny." I told her.

" im feelings good, life's great." Chyna said smiling. " that's good, keep doing you." I told her.

" umm im feeling good." Kamiri said, something just tell me chyna tell her what to do. idk tho.

" keep god in your life stink." I told her. " where's kingsinn?" Chyna asked making me mug her.

" you got one more time, im trying to be nice but ill put yo ass out and make you walk home & that's just how im feeling." I told her.

" bruh chill Chyna, you literally embarrassing me right now. Aries don't play that shit." Nyny told her.

" how y'all mad cause i asked where sinn was?" She asked.

" probably cause you keep saying stuff about him knowing that's his girl and that's his sister. It's weird." Liyah said.

" Liyah just shut yo depressed ass up and nyny bitch stop acting like ain been wanting your brother and you knew that shit." Chyna yelled.

" you got me so fucked up!" Nyny yelled standing up hitting her in the face. i watched shocked ass fuck.

" get her ass ny!" Liyah hyped causing me to get my phone calling sinn. Damn ny mama ain't gone never let her come over this bitch again.

" stop yall." I said trying to break it up but ny ass wasn't letting up. " sincere, ny and this girl fighting." I told him putting my phone on speaker then putting it on the table.

" what girl? I'm coming." He said but he still didn't hang up. " yall stop fr." I said finally getting them apart.

" bruh look at my fucking living room." I frowned cause shit was everywhere then i looked over seeing the picture of me and my mama broke.

" oh my god baee." I frowned as tears started coming down my face. " what the fuck bruh." I mugged.

" call yo mama chyna." I said cause she had to get the fuck outta here i didn't give a fuck. " everybody gotta go i don't give a fuck." I said walking to my room.

" damn bruh im fucked up bout that picture." I said noticing i didn't even bring my phone in here with me.

I wiped my face and calmed myself down. " it's just a picture calm down." I told myself.

" Aries im so sorry." Nyny said coming in my room. " i accept your apology but you can't be letting bitches get to you so easily taniya." I told her shaking my head.

i wasn't just finna blame shit on Chyna cause taniya did hit her first.

" im sorry about that picture ill get you another one." She said. " get out right quick ny." I told her and she left.

This did not go as planned.

after a while sinn came in my room seeing me watching tv. " you good?" He asked me.

" yea." I said standing up. " why yeen go back and get yo phone?" He asked giving it to me.

" i would've fought one of them and i don't want to do that." I said as we walked to the living room and it looked clean but im still mad bout that picture.

the girls was just sitting on the couch looking stupid. " why yall fighting in my girl shit?" Sinn asked them.

" bruh this girl gone say something about liyah being depressed when we was just talking about that shit then she called me a bitch but everybody in this bitch know i don't play about Liyah! why she wanna start acting funny when we get over here? It's weird." Nyny said pointing to Chyna.

" it all started because chyna keep bringing up you, it's disrespectful cause she know aries your girlfriend and ny your sister." Liyah added.

" taniya i told you bout letting words hurt you dawg, fuck this li girl you ain't gotta hear shit she talking about. Matter fact you can get out, wait on yo mama outside." Sinn told her.

" no, she can stay in here and wait but you wrong ass fuck foreal i should beat yo mama ass for not training yo ass right but i stopped fighting a long time ago." I mugged her.

" what y'all not finna do is just clown my friend like she some puppy. yeah she was wrong but y'all don't have to go so hard on her." Kamiri spoke for the first time in a long time.

" ima do what the fuck i wanna do in my house especially when my fucking picture of me and my mama broke." I mugged her.

" and since you talking shit you can ride with yo friend on her way home." Sincere mugged her as well.

" i apologize for letting words get to me cause it's my fault that picture broke, you know ill never do anything like that on purpose aries." Taniya said.

" you my little sister so it's all good, ima love you regardless." i told her.

.
Voteee!
It's a lot of y'all being ghost readers and ion like that just vote😑
Excuse any mistakes !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.9K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
517K 12.7K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
551K 19.4K 52
his blessing, her curse. a lesson for them both.