Rise of a King - One Piece X...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see h... More

Bio
Loguetown
Reverse Mountain
Whisky Peak
Name Vote
Little Garden
Drum Island
Mr.2 and Arriving to Alabasta
Going through the desert
Desert Pirates, Fake Rebel Soldiers, Yuba, and going to Rain Base.
Rainbase
Alubarna/ The Final Battle /Ending It Once And For All
Banquet/ A princess's confession?!/Goodbye Alabasta
New Nakama / Island on the sky?/ Monke
Jaya/ Dreams/ Not fighting back?/ Another monke
Cricket / Noland the Liar / South Bird
Y/N vs Bellamy / Bounties / Knock-Up Stream
Special/ Not cannon: (Nami's Birthday) July 3
The Sea of the Sky / Sky Knight / SKypiea
Waver / God in Skypiea? / Criminals
White Berets vs Pirates / Upper Yard / Old Jaya?
Treasure Hunt / Party in the Forest/ Ghosts?
Giant snake/ Skull crawlers/ God
God Eneru/ The Big One/ The Appearance Of A King
Final Battle / New Ability? / The Singing Of Vearth
Poneglyph/ Goodbye Skypiea/ A Navigator's feelings
Admiral Aokiji/ The Power of an Admiral/ Frog
Sea Train/Water Seven/Yagaras
Dock 1/ The Shipwrights / Merry can no longer go?
Straw Hats vs Franky Family/ Usopp Leaving/ Luffy vs Usopp
Iceberg shot?/ Luffy vs Franky/ Fight against Galley-La
Looking for answers/ Robin's Betrayal?/ Friend or Foe?
Harem Update
Traitors/CP9/Goodbye Robin
Aqua Laguna / Rocket Man / To Enies Lobby
Overcoming Aqua Laguna/ Captain T-Bone/ Yokozuna
Sogeking!/Making Chaos in Enies Lobby/Let me die?
Not a Chapter (Might delete in a couple of hours or days)
Into the Tower of Law/ Search for a key/ Buster Call accidentally called
Reunion / Buster Call's arrival/ Spandam's Crushing
The final stand/ Results of a battle/ Into the sea/A sacrifice
Aftermath/Thank You, Merry/Back to Water 7
Reunion
Garp
Party/Love?
New Bounties/ New Ship/Apology
Shorts
A cook's thoughts/ Ghost Ship/Skeleton
Brook the Skeleton
Zombies/ Gecko Moria?/Shadows
Rescue Nami/ Wedding Busted/ Oars
Y/N VS Oars / Monster vs Zombie /Women's reward (Lemon Warning!!)
Race against the Sun/ Bartholomew Kuma/ Nothing Happened?
OP Movie?
Strong World 1

The truth/ Robin's a friend/ Too late?

4K 166 53
By yDave16

Right after last time, Y/N could be seen under some rubble as everything around him was on fire and slowly crumbling down. He was bleeding from multiple parts of his body and was slowly waking up, to see his current situation. He felt that the rubble that was on top of him was getting removed by something. He opened his eyes and he saw Chopper, who had one of Zoro's swords in his mouth, and was carrying Iceberg, Paulie and Iceberg's hamster on his back.

Y/N: *Weakly* "Cho....Chopper."

Chopper dropped Zoro's sword.

Chopper: "Can you get up?"

Y/N: *Weakly* "Yeah... I can. Where's Nami?"

Chopper: " I don't know. But, we have to get out of here, quick."

Y/N: "I know. Let's go!" Y/N removed the rubble that was still on him, before getting up and grabbing Zoro's sword.

yDave: Don't you dare say it...

Y/N then grabbed Paulie and placed him on his shoulder like a potato sack. Y/N and Chopper began running through the building, until they saw a window and jumped through it.

GLW: "Iceberg-san...! Paulie-san!"

Both Chopper's and Y/N's eyes landed on Nami, who was knocked out and bleeding from her forehead.

Chopper: "Nami! Oh, no. I have to... treat her... right... away..."

Chopper reached his limit and his body went limp.

GLW: "H-Hurry up and look at them!! They're burnt pretty badly!"

GLW 2: "Hey! What do we do with the reindeer?!"

GLW: "Help him too!! He and the other guy saved their lives!!"

The Galley-La workers began treating Nami and Chopper. One of them approached Y/N to treat him as well, but Y/N grabbed the worker's wrist before the worker could touch him.

Y/N: "I'm fine. Focus on those two, please."

Some time later, when HQ's fire had yet not ceased, Iceberg woke up. The shipwright celebrated that he was okay. Moment's later, Nami also woke up.

Y/N: "Nami!" He went towards Nami to check that she was okay.

GLW: "Wh-What do we do? Should we make them tell us the rest of their crew's whereabouts now? Huh? Oi! Iceberg-san! You shouldn't be moving yet!"

Iceberg was standing before Nami and Y/N.

Iceberg: "Guys... give us some space. I'd like to talk to them...alone."

All the shipwrights, reluctantly agreed, and they went back to putting out the fire.

Iceberg: "First... I'm sorry. I accused you of a horrible crime. I'll take care of it somehow, later. I wanna talk about Nico Robin."

Nami: "Do you know something?!"

Iceberg: "Did that woman change after you guys came to this town?"

Y/N: "Yes, she did. She later disappeared, and then this morning she was your attempted assassin. When our friends found her... she said she wasn't coming back. We have no idea what's going on. So we came here to ask Robin why she had to leave the ship."

(M.Character = Memory Character)

M. Robin: "To make my wish come true... A wish that can never come true if I stay with you people!"

Y/N: "What the fuck's this wish that can never come true if she's with us?!"

Iceberg: "Let me tell you what I know. I think it was around the time when you first came to the town, that the government's plan started. Of course there's a reason for that woman's actions. But before I tell you about that, I want you to know that Nico Robin and I both have a means to bring back the ancient weapon that could destroy the world."

Nami: *Gasp* "Destroy the world?"

Iceberg: "That's right."

Iceberg's Flashback

Iceberg was pinned to his bedroom's floor by Robin's power. Robin was on top of him (not in the sexy way) while pointing a gun at him.

Iceberg: "Now, you get it, Nico Robin? The blueprints you guys were after are fakes. Even if I am to be killed, I won't give those blueprints to the Government. But if you're sniffing around the Poneglyphs on another front and helping the Government as well, then I have to stop you right here, right now."

Robin: "I'm not seeking the Poneglyphs in order to bring the weapon back. I just want to know the history, that's all."

Iceberg: "Such a claim doesn't mean anything! That which hurts people doesn't necessarily have a malicious intent. If that simple curiosity of wanting to know the history leads to the destruction of the world, you should die right here, right now, Nico Robin! Even after you saw the Ohara devils' fate, you still want to chase after the world's history?!"

Robing glared furiously at Iceberg.

Robin: "DON'T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OHARA!! You don't even know how much the World Government messed up my life!!"

Iceberg: "If you hate the Government that much, then why are you helping them?!"

Robin: "....Because, I have a wish I want to come true even if I have to give up everything."

Robin stood up, and the arms that had Iceberg pinned disappeared.

Robin: "There're two conditions that CP9 forced on me in this town. One is to pin the assassination on the Straw Hats. The other is to turn myself in to the Government and obey them."

Iceberg: "If you do that, you'll die, too. Why do you accept such conditions after evading them for 20 years?"

Robin: "In this lone instance, CP9 has been given permission to exercise Buster Call against the Straw Hats."

Iceberg: "Buster Call?"

Robin: "It's an emergency order to summon five of the vice admirals from Navy Headquarters and ten battleships to one place. Once you've been targeted by the national war-class military power, nothing will remain of you. Normally, in the navy, this authority only belongs to the three admirals and the head of the Navy, the fleet admiral. But this time, through the admiral Aokiji, CP9 was given the authority to exercise it just this once. If I didn't accept the conditions, Buster Call was going to be exercised on us. When I heard the name Aokiji, I gave up.

I was able to make good my escape for the past 20 years because I had nothing to protect... Because I could betray people and use them as a shield. But I really can't do that any longer. The life I once gave up on... The heart that I lost... The dream I could no longer have... And the love that I thought I could no longer feel... They picked them all up for me. I was able to make friends who would believe in someone like me."

Iceberg: "Then, your wish is..."

Robin: "That the seven Straw Hats, excluding me, can leave this island safely!"

Iceberg: "Are you saying, for that, you don't care if the weapon is brought back?! YOU DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WORLD?!"

Robin: "That's right. I DON'T!!"

Iceberg grabbed a gun nearby and aimed it at Robin.

Iceberg: "Enough of that nonsense!!" However, Iceberg's hand was shaking.

End of Iceberg's Flashback

Iceberg: "I couldn't pull the trigger. Of all things, she chose you six... over the lives of everyone in this world, she chose the lives of the six of you."

Nami: "It was for us..."

Iceberg: "Now that I might have the weapon's blueprints taken away by them, I don't have the right to criticize her, though."

Nami began breathing heavily, before launching herself at Y/N and giving him a big-strong hug.

Nami: "So Robin... didn't betray us at all! You heard that, Y/N?!

Y/N: "Y-Yeah... Yeah! I heard!" He said while slowly getting his hopes and strength back, before hugging Nami back.

Nami: "I'm so glad!" Nami's joy caused her to give Y/N a quick kiss on on the lips.

Y/N was caught off-guard and didn't even know how to react.

Y/N:

Nami: "We have to tell everyone!! Thank you, Iceberg-san!" She said while standing up and dragging, the still confused, Y/N from the back of his shirt.

Iceberg: "Wait! Straw Hat, Blue-Haired and the others were beaten! What do you think you can do now?!"

Nami: "'Now'?! It starts now! Luffy, Y/N and the others are fine. It'd take a lot more than that to take them out. We're gonna get Robin back! When unsure, anyone can be weak. There's no limit to their strength when they know it's okay to save her!!" She said while smiling and lifting her fist.

Nami dragged Y/N all the way to Chopper. She began karate-chopping Chopper to wake him up.

Nami: "Chopper! Hey, wake up! We have to look for everyone!!"

GLW: "Hey, hey, sister, he's in a very bad condition!"

Chopper was slowly regaining consciousness. While waking up, Chopper began remembering a conversation that he had with Sanji shortly after their encounter with Robin.

Chopper's Flashback

Sanji: "Chopper. You go join Luffy and the others and tell them everything that just happened, without leaving a single word out."

Chopper: "What're you gonna do?"

Sanji: "We'll part ways here for a bit. Well, don't worry. I won't do anything reckless."

Chopper: "...." His eyes were shadowed by his hat.

Sanji: "What's the matter?"

Chopper: "I wonder... if Robin doesn't like us anymore."

Sanji: "...Chopper."

Chopper: "Hm?"

Sanji: "Remember one thing. A man... forgives a woman's lies." He said while walking away.

End of Chopper's Flashback

At The Water Seven Blue Station

Back with Y/N

Y/N went back to normal. Nami told Chopper everything that Iceberg had told them.

Chopper: *Sparkles* "So, Robin doesn't hate us after all?!" He asked with joy.

Nami: "That's right!"

Y/N: "She never betrayed us!"

Chopper: "I'm so glad!" He jumped to Y/N's arms.

Nami: "So, Chopper, we have to find Luffy and the others right away and go rescue Robin!"

Chopper: "Okay! Let's go find them! Where are they?"

Nami: "I don't know. That's why we have to look for them."

Chopper: "Okay!! I'LL DO MY BEST!!" He said while transforming to his human form.

GLWs: "WHOA!! HE TURNED INTO A GORILLA!!"

Iceberg: "Wait, you guys. I don't care if you go Nico Robin. But the sea train for government personnel will depart at 11 tonight. Well... this is just my guess, but it's highly possible that they'll take that train. In other words, Nico Robin will, too."

Y/N: "What?"

Iceberg: "After that train, the sea train will be suspended for the time being, since Aqua Laguna is coming soon."

Nami: "Then... that means..."

Iceberg: "Yeah. If you miss that train, you can't sail out, of course, which means there's no means to leave this island."

Nami: "Oh, no! This is bad! What time is it now?!"

Iceberg: "It's 10:30" He said while looking at his watch.

Nami: "30 MINUTES LEFT?! Hen, can't you do something? Stop the sea train for a while."

Iceberg: "Welll... Its destination. Enies Lobby, is an island off-limits to those othen than Government personnel. The engine driver is also from the Government. He won't listen to me."

Nami: "Oh, no!!"

Y/N placed his hands on Nami's shoulders.

Y/N: "Nami! Breathe. Don't panic. Let's go to the station and convince Robin."

Nami calms down a bit.

Nami: "Chopper. I'll tell you the directions in which Luffy and Zoro flew."

Y/N: "Go search those areas. If you find them, tell them to come to the station immediately. I believe in you, Chopper."

Chopper: "Okay. Got it!!"

Paulie slowly sits up.

Paulie: "Hey... guys...!"

GLW: "Ah! Paulie-san! You're okay!"

Paulie: "Let them a hand."

GLW: "L-Let them a hand? These are the criminals that went after Iceberg-san's life, Paulie!"

GLW 2: "We should restrain these guys...!"

Y/N: *Mutters* "Heh. You wish you could."

GLW 2: "...Lucci-san and Kaku-san are still missing and--"

Paulie: "THE ASSASSINATION CULPRITS ARE NOT THE STRAW HATS!!! THEY'RE INNOCENT!!! We were tricked by the real culprits, and so we falselu accused them! I don't know the true identity of those masked men, but the Straw Hats fought against them for us! As a matter of fact, Iceberg-san and I are still alive because of them, right? You don't have to look for Lucci and Kaku. We may not see them again."

GLW: "Eh?! Do you know what happened to Lucchi and the others?!"

Paulie: "They're visiting their hometowns."

GLW 2: "That can't be! Why, during an emergency like this?!"

Paulie: "JUST GO FIND THE STRAW HATS!! Hey, shameless woman. Blue-Haired."

Nami: "That again... Hey, stop calling me that!!"

Y/N: *Shark teeth* "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!"

Paulie: "You're going to the station, right? I'll guide you."

Nami: "Yeah... Thanks..."

GLW: "Paulie-san! Oi!! Is what you just told us true?!"

Paulie: "QUIT YOUR JABBERING AND HELP THEM ALREADY!! ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT GALLEY-LA'S NAME?!"

GLWs: "N-No, foreman!! We apologize!! We're sorry!!"

GLW: "We'll follow orders and help out!"

GLW 2: "Release the Yagara!! open their cages!!"

Iceberg walked up to Paulie.

Iceberg: "Visiting home, huh...?"

Paulie: "If I told them eberything, it'd be bad. It's enough that you and I already have these feelings..."

Everyone took off to go look for Luffy and Zoro.

Nami and Y/N were on a Yagara.

Y/N: "Chopper! We're counting on you!" He said as the yagara that he was riding went through a different canal.

Chopper: "Yeah!! I'll be sure to bring them!!"

Paulie was guiding Nami and Y/N on a yagara of his own.

Paulie: "Turn down that canal! It's a shortcut to the station!!"

Y/N: "Nami! How much time before the train departs?!"

Nami: *Takes out watch* "Twenty minutes."

Y/N: "Don't you dare leave, Robin. You clearly don't know us well enough if you think we're just gonna let you sacrifice yourself like this!!"

Nami: "Yagara-chan!! Please!! Go faster!!"

Somewhere Else On The Island

Back with Nami and Y/N

Nami: "Hey! Did you hear a steam whistle just now?"

Paulie: "Yeah. But it's strange. It's not the departure time yet. But there are no public passengers. It's possible that they'd leave earlier due to the weather! Hurry up! We can now see the station in front of us!"

Nami: "Please stop! Sea train!!"

They could hear the announcement.

Speakers: "This is the Sea Train's last departure for today. We are now leaving Water Seven, Destination: Enies Lobby. We are now departing."

They finally arrived and quickly jumped off the Jagara.

Y/N: "We're here!!"

Nami: "Thanks, Yagara-chan!!"

Paulie: "Take the stairs down to the middle entrance!!"

Y/N: "Got it!!"

Nami: "Robin!! Don't go!! Get off the train! We'll fight for you no matter who we're up against!!"

They finally made it to the terminal, just to see the train's final wagon leaving.

Nami: "The train...! WAIT!"

But, of course, the train didn't wait.

Y/N: "FUCK!!"

Y/N began running even faster and he was running along the track, trying to catch up to the train. When Y/N reached the end of the terminal, he jumped off and tried to grab onto the train. But the train was too fast, and Y/N's hand was just a couple of inches too late. Y/N fell into the water.

Y/N: "No....
No.
No!
NO!!
FUCK!! ROBIIIIINNN!!!"

yDave: "Don't forget to comment and vote :)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.1K 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
135K 4.5K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
3.6K 84 6
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates
6.3K 244 18
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...