Wanted (Tubbo X Reader)

Oleh Nobody_Existed

Y/n came from a very toxic house hold. One day she had enough. She ran away to her best friend, Tommy. When s... Lebih Banyak

INFO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
A/n

018

328 5 16
Oleh Nobody_Existed

(Hello people who read this book. I am now writing irl and not lore in this chapter. Just thought I'd put it out there.)

I had asked Tommy if I could stream from his computer because I haven't streamed since...

6 months now? I don't know can't remember.

I started up the stream and logged into my account. I didn't really count as a faceless streamer since I have shown my face, butttt I'd rather stream with no facecam unless I had a mask like Ranboo.

I started the stream with my normal greeting. "Howdy 🤠 bitches, bros, non-binary hoes, and or non-humans!"

I didn't have a huge following but it was an average 17k per stream. It may seem like a lot but with the people I hang out with...

It doesn't compare.

"Guys I'm thinking about trying to kick some ass in bed wars!" I say.

Now I know a while ago I said I didn't know what streaming was, butttt I was acting...

"Ok guys I'm in. Should we do teams Orr no?" I ask.

Chat

User1: Yesss

User21: Teams

User95: Single player

User3: No teams

Hater1: You're voice is ugly

I saw a hate comment but just ignored it.

"Looks like we are not doing teams. Sorry everyone who wanted teams." I apologize.

Normally when I play I normally try  to focus on who is good and who is bad.

"OK CHAT! Looks like we're green!" I said as I got my wool and other materials to block my bed off from other players.

Blue's team bed was destroyed

I saw pop up in the in game chat.

"Damn there must be good people this round." I say not the least but worried.

~~Little Time Skip Brought To You By Piss Drawer~~

It was only me and red left and red's bed was destroyed.

"Ok chat, should we try attacking them-" I ask but was cut off from red trying to destroy my bed.

"Oh shit fuck bitchy dicky fucky ducky sticks you did not just try that!" I yell.

I charge at them starting to attack them. They were good but if I killed them I would have won.

I saw chat was spamming something but I was to focused on the game.

Red was really good at PvP. Like above the average person that plays bed wars.

We kept exchange hits, but I knew they were lower because the dropped down from the top of my base.

With one final hit...

I killed them.

"YES FUCKING FRIKITY DICKITY BITCH ASS FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH! FUCKING JESUS GIVE ME HOLY WATER! I DID IT WITH ONE HEART LEFT! PEOPLE WISH THEY COULD BE ME!" I yelled then fell of my chair making a lound thud. "Fuck me in my ass." I mumble but I knew stream heard. My yelling and me falling off my chair was so loud that Tommy came into the room.

"Why the fuck are you yelling so much?" He asked.

"Well maybe if you were watching my stream you would know." I sassed him back. He just looked at me and walked backwards then closed the door.

"Ok chat.. What were you spamming?" I ask and looked at chat.

Chat

User10: YOU JUST KILLED TECHNOBLADE!

User6: HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE IT WAS TECHNOBLADE??

User295:NOO TECHNO!!!!

Hater9: She's not even good 🙄 it was just luck.

"Wait that was Techno... I'm getting him in call." I say surprised.

I went on discord and called Techno.

"TECHNO WERE YOU JUST ON BEDWARS!?" I yelled asking him.

"Ya and you killed me." He replied.

"HOW THE FUC- Ok but like are you streaming too?" I ask.

"Nah just thought I would practice." He said.

"There is no way I beat you..." I mumbled.

"Well you did and you were pretty good too." He said.

"Thanks Techno but I'm gonna go back to streaming bedwars." I thanked.

"Yep-" I cut him off by leaving the call.

"Well chat that was fun but let's keep playing." I said getting into a round.

I saw that I got a dono.

What is the thing you're most afraid of?

"What's the thing I'm most afraid of? Well I have lots of things I'm afraid of but thing thing I am most afraid of is waking up in the morning because I know deep down I'm gonna get yelled at about something stupid from toxic people that only wake up in the morning because they want to be toxic to the people who have weaknesses about people pointing out every flaw they have and taking advantage of that." I say. It was some pretty deep stuff, too.

"What I mean to say is chat, is that there are horrible people in this world that some people are afraid to wake up in the morning because of them. Some people might even be living with someone like that. I mean I use too. But! That's enough. Let's continue with bedwars." I say changing the subject.

Chat:

User69: That got deep quick...

User261: Did anybody here what she said before she decided to change the subject?

Hater95: She's just lying

User54: Girl at you ok??

"Guys don't worry about me I'm fine." I say brushing off the fact that I was lying straight to their face.

Chat:

User54: The tone in her voice said it al

User252: She is lying to us...

User69: Girl your not ok.

Looking through chat I knew they were starting to see threw my act...

"Ok chat I think I'm gonna end here..." I say trailing off.

I ended stream and walked down stairs and sat next to Tommy.

"Tomathy.." I say putting my head in my hands.

"MY NAME ISN'T FUCKING TOMATHY- I-wait what's wrong?" He asked sounding a little worried.

"Tommy they are catching on.." I trail off again

"Who is?" He asked.

"Chat." I deadpan.

"Oh shit really? WAIT! YOUR FUCKING COURT CASE IS SOON!!" He yelled out making me realize it was this Saturday.

"TOMMY I'M NIT PREPARED IN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST FOR THE DAMN COURT CASE! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO!" I yell at him starting to tear up.

"Hey it's ok. Just take a nap.maybe it will calm you nevers?" He said in more of a questioning tone.

"Fine but I'm using your bed." I state getting up and start heading to his room.

"Ok!" He yelled.

~~Tommy's POV~~
I get out my phone and call Phil.

I called him through his number.

It ringed twice then he picked up.

"Tommy you little fuck what do you want?" He asked as soon as he answered.

"Hey Philll. You know how Y/n's court case is this Saturday???" I asked

"Shit it is already that soon?" He asked. I heard moving on his side of the phone.

"Yea and she's not prepared in the slightest. So I wanted to ask you something..." I say trailing off.

"God what now mate?" He asked.

Word count: 1167

(An: heyyy guys cliffhanger. What do you think Tommy will ask?? 🤔 Oh well I hope you have a good day/night where ever you are in the world Eat food and drink water. Try not to get sick as my throat is killing me right now. But till next chapter byeeee.)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6K 461 25
Started: Monday June 4th 2021 Completed: Sunday November 21st 2021 This story will not include NSFW or Smut (All of the pictures I use will be off of...
3.3K 139 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
133K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
620K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...