O ME, O LIFE! (THE ORIGINAL D...

By izzyzad

THE UNTOLD STORY OF THE ORIGINAL DEAD POETS SOCIETY MEMBERS (FANON) DISCLAIMER: ALL THE CHARACTER IN THE BOOK... More

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
O ME, O LIFE!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Summer: At The McKay's
Summer: At The Smith's
Summer: At The Davids
Summer: At The Keating's
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Summer: At The Smith's
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Acknowledgment

Summer: At The Wilson's

9 3 0
By izzyzad

Summer holidays were mostly never different than weekdays, being the youngest and all his older siblings around was like a small meeting gathering more than a family holiday.

That didn't bother him at all, he liked being around his family; which means him being either in the garage or his room all day creating, and making new projects just for the fun of it. you won't be surprised if he already has two fully done projects before the summer break ends.

However, this year it was different, he found himself reading more poetry then actually working in the garage with tools scattered all over the place. 'is that tool with a book in his hands instead of batteries?' Anthony, his second elder brother said walking in the living room to find young Stanley reading a book fully focused.

Stanley pushed his round glasses up in their proper position 'It is Oscar Wilde.'

Anthony chuckled taking the seat on couch beside him 'It is the first summer or even the first time in forever, where you are sitting reading quietly without running around unscrewing things or with some sort of things to make. What changed that? I kinda miss mom screaming for who took the hammer, fully aware it is you?'

Stanley shrugged 'Change of heart once a while.'

'Look at you being all poet and stuff' Anthony laughed ruffling his brother's hair 'I like the new Stanley but hey, don't be shy to steal the batteries from kitchen once a while, I won't tell mama.'

It indeed shock Stanley himself; that he was more into reading that creating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 687 22
Dead Poets × fem reader UNDER REVISEMENT❤️ "They were ready to give him the job until he mentioned his one caveat. Accommodations must be made so tha...
21.8K 602 26
!!! COMPLETED !!! the exuberant enjoyment of life 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 two Welton Academy seniors who hav...
245K 11K 30
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑺𝑶𝑪𝑰𝑬𝑻𝒀 ✶ ❛ cameron may be cute and have a great personality, but, birdie, there's no one better than me. ❜⠀⠀ stan...
19.4K 483 17
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦" "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢�...