Izuku The Cipher (Adopted)...

De FanGirl653

(Adopted from @SeanDanielBarro) Characters belong to Kosei Horikoshi (BNHA) and Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls)... Mais

Origins
How to become a millionaire in a day
Fame and Fortune
The System
Interview with a Cockatoo.
Plans, Plans, and More Plans
The Big Reveal
Spike in the Villain's World
Back to School
🎄 Bonus: Christmas Special! 🎄
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)
Sports Festival (Finale)
The Plan: Step 1
The Plan: Step 2
Interference
1st QnA
Revenge
New Beginnings
Impossible Possibilities
Moments Like These
Your Worst Nightmare
There's Something Happening

Training

297 10 9
De FanGirl653

Bill was "training" to hold and use more quirks at a time. When All Might found out that Bill could only hold five quirks at a time- or so Izuku said- he seemed a bit relieved. Izuku already knew why, but held back his laughter for the sake of Bill's cover. That being said, they were borrowing the quirks and strength of five teachers, not including All Might, who agreed to help with their training. It was a unanimous vote that All Might's quirk was "too much power" for Bill. Now Bill was borrowing some of the teacher's quirks (with their consent of course) and training to hold them as long as they could while using them to the best of their abilities. At first, Bill was confident in their abilities until they realized that the strength of the quirks they take varies and that the stronger the quirk, the harder it is to hold, let alone control. Perhaps it was a good idea to not take All Might's quirk after all.

While Bill was taking on this unexpected challenge (they blamed the USJ for their struggles), Izuku was discreetly slipping in and out of the minds of the teachers, looking at the quirks and functions of everyone in the area and memorizing the ins and outs of all of them without their knowledge. Izuku stayed in Toshinori's mind for a few extra minutes due to a slight interference he hadn't noticed the last time. Only now did he realize how the memories that were locked the last time he came were completely inaccessible. It wasn't All Might who was locking them away, it was his quirk. And when Izuku tried to tap into the locks, loud voices yelled out in protest... voices that weren't his own. The giant oaf had people in his head that he didn't even know were there, people that were protecting him. Though there were a few who weakened the locks a bit out of spite for his actions against Izuku, there were others who were concerned more about the secret than All Might himself, which Izuku understood.

So, out of respect for the voices' requests rather than All Might, he let the memories be. The voices seemed to whisper their thanks before disappearing into the shadows of his mind once more. Leaving All Might's mind, he sensed another familiar pang in the mindscape. Dipper was back and neither the ghost nor the demon liked it. Izuku sighed and resigned himself to yet another troublesome conversation with the traitor. 'I'll be back soon, Bill-chan. Do your best!' Izuku said. Bill nodded as they watched their best friend disappear once more. Bill could feel how the last interaction went and was a bit impressed. Dipper was here in this world, but Izuku had managed to scare him into silence for a little bit. Bill hoped that Izuku could handle this on his own but silently promised to help if things got out of hand.

. . .

Once again, Izuku traversed through the forest, this time leaving a bunch of pictures on the walls for his nightmares to see. The pictures were of Dipper and Mabel, which helped the inner demons identify what the intruders looked like. It was a wanted poster of the two and they were ecstatic to hear that they had some potential prey to torment. Izuku, pleased with their reactions, left the safety of the lab in their capable hands to see what Dipper wanted this time.

He went to check on the web to see if he needed to distract Dipper again, but much to his surprise, the thoughts were actually about him! They were a bunch of theories and what-ifs that all revolved around Izuku and what he was trying to say. It was almost laughable how anxious Dipper was. Izuku scouted the area for any whispers of Bill before deciding to leave the nest. He once again followed the path to the shack, the wind- oddly enough- guiding him there this time. Dipper was scared, yes, but he was also curious. Curious enough to set aside his fears and talk to Izuku.

He climbed the ladder to the attic and came face to face with a very much awake adult Dipper. His eyes were full of determination, despite the aching fear in his soul. Izuku gave him the same blank stare as he did last time, with just a slight hint of disappointment. "I need to talk to you," Dipper demanded. Izuku raised a brow, "Yes I can tell. Now, what is so important that you blatantly ignored my advice?" Izuku spat, not even trying to hide the venom in his voice. Dipper hesitated for a moment puffing his chest up in a pitiful act of confidence. "It's about what you said last time. I don't fully understand what you meant, but I'm more concerned about-" "My relationship with your worst nightmare? We know each other, why?" Dipper stepped back in surprise. He gulped- though Izuku wondered how or why someone would need to do that here- and took a shaky breath. "Yes. You said he wasn't the same person I knew... but how do you know that? How do you know him?" he asked in a hushed tone.

Izuku contemplated on whether or not to answer, and what he should say. "Hm... well we met each other about six years ago. Bill had come upon my world in hopes of taking control of it. I mean, who would save an already dying world from being destroyed? It's completely pointless and a total waste of time. But my reason for knowing him is what concerns you more, correct?" Izuku asked. Dipper nodded and sat cross-legged on the floor to see Izuku better, his eyes laser-focused on the boy's words. "Well, it's rather simple actually... I died." Dipper cringed but continued to listen, knowing very well that there was more to the story than that.

"My cause of death was suicide." Dipper went pale. "Bill figured that it wouldn't be a problem to possess someone who didn't have any will to live, so they took over my body knowing that I wouldn't fight back. Personally, I don't really mind. It was actually the best thing that had ever happened to me. But for some unknown reason, when they possessed me, our souls merged. I saw all of their memories, the bad and the good. I saw every human who ever made deals with them, only to break that deal. I saw the many gods who tried to destroy them and the god who trapped them in empty white nothingness. I saw the fight they had with their brother. I saw the fight they had with you. And then I felt it, their emotions. Though their actions didn't quite portray how they felt, those memories were really painful and they haunt Bill to this day." Dipper was confused now. How could a demon merge its soul with a human when they don't have one? Or was it just a myth that demons were just emotionless creatures of chaos and pure evil? He guessed it should have been obvious to him when Bill threw a tantrum every time Dipper ruined their plans or when they would laugh at Dipper for trying to defy them.

"And the same was said for me and my memories. Bill saw everything, from start to finish. How I dreamed of being a hero but was neglected by my own family as soon as the doctor said I was quirkless. How I was bullied by my sister and our "friends" for wanting to be a hero. How my mother abused me for existing. How my sister and her mob tortured me every day. I was a worthless, pathetic, miserable, and disgusting piece of trash. A Deku. Nobody wanted me, nobody loved me, and nobody cared about me. It's stupid, really... how I still loved them despite everything... how I still cared. So, it only goes to say how happy I was when my sister gave me the words I need to hear to end all of my pain. She told me that if I really wanted to be a hero, she had an idea of how I could, and I stupidly held on to the tiny fragment of hope that she was going to say something nice... "Take a swan dive off the roof of a building and pray for a quirk in your next life," she said. So I did. Can you believe that she cried for me? How she told me she regretted her words that day, and how she regretted hurting me as she did? And to top it all off, the one I once called my best friend got upset when I said we weren't friends anymore. It's hilarious how gullible I was back then..."

Dipper was holding back the urge to throw up. The rage and disgust boiled in his stomach, making it churn and bubble with every word said. "I really envy you, you know. Your family loves you so much, so very much..." Izuku lowered his head, a broken laugh leaving his lips as tears fell to the ground. Dipper tried to reach out and comfort him but froze at Izuku's next words. "So why did you leave them?" he questioned, his voice full of hate. "They have done nothing but love and support you every step of the way. And they were there for you when you needed them most. They protected you from danger and stood up for you every time. You don't deserve them. You, who took advantage of their kindness and dragged them into dangerous situations. You, who left them behind for the sake of chasing someone who can't hurt you anymore. You, who ignored all the warnings they gave you and refused their help to protect your pride. You were the one who struck the deal with Bill without questioning their motives. You were the one who broke the deal and hurt Bill. You tricked them and they are here because of it. You are so scared of Bill, even though they aren't doing anything to you or your world."

His grip on the knife tightened with every word, his knuckles turning white from how close he was to breaking the handle. "You came here with the intention of killing my best friend, the first person to extend their hand to me, the first person to care about me, the first person to EVER GIVE ME EVEN AN OUNCE OF KINDNESS! And to top it all off, you preach about how you want to save the world from their control, despite the fact that nobody asked you to! We don't want your "help", we don't want your "freedom", and we certainly don't want you in our world. So like I said before, go back to where you came from. They are not the same person you knew back then. They have changed for the better, and you need to accept that. You need to leave and never come back. Bill can't hurt you if you stay away like you've been warned to do COUNTLESS times by LITERALLY EVERYONE! So go home, Dipper. Just go home and leave us alone. Because if you don't... I will make you."

And with that, he was gone once more. Dipper woke up in tears, crying for a child he never knew. It was painful, listening to his story. And it hurt, even more, knowing that Bill, of all people, was his only light. Izuku was a lost child just looking for love, and Bill- apparently- gave him what he wanted. Dipper had no doubt in his mind that that kindness came at a price and that Izuku was probably being manipulated, but there was a tingling feeling in his heart that told him that his claims were not a fact. That Bill actually, for the first time ever, cared about someone other than himself. That Izuku had somehow changed him, and that Bill really was a better person now. He highly doubted that Bill was a good person, not even by a long shot. But maybe, just maybe, Izuku was right, and Bill had changed. Was there a chance that Izuku could save this world on his own? Was there a chance that he could even pacify the dream demon? Izuku called him his best friend, right? Does that mean that he affected Bill just enough to trust a human? And if there was trust... then there was a chance at peace. Dipper didn't know what to think anymore. Mabel was unsure how what to think of this either when he told her.

Dipper knew for a fact that Izuku was telling the truth. He could feel in his heart that Izuku's words and feelings were all genuine, but that didn't change to constant questions that engulfed his mind. Mabel was conflicted as well. They had come so far and tried so hard, only to get told to go away. He told them that this world didn't need their help and that they were fine on their own. "Do you think he would mind if we at least kept an eye on him? Just enough to see if it's really okay to leave?" Mabel offered, hoping that Izuku was right about Bill. Dipper let his head fall back on the pillow with a deep sigh. "I don't know anymore. He's right about the fact that Bill can't hurt us anymore, as long as we go back to our world. But... ugh, I just don't understand why he's defending him. He said that he saw all of Bill's memories, and he knows about the countless people he's tricked and manipulated, even Weirdmagedon. He saw Weirdmagedon! Why would he forgive him after all of that?" Dipper ranted. Mabel couldn't stop the sigh that escaped her lips. She had been doing a lot of that lately. "Well, he's a kid that's been hurt more than we could possibly know or understand. If a tiny piece of kindness is all it took for Bill to befriend him, then he probably thinks he can do the same for Bill. He's just a kid, Dipper. A kid who wants to make everyone happy. And judging from his words, it's working somehow," she said solemnly. The room was deafeningly silent, the air filled with suffocating sorrow.

"Hey, Dip... do you... do you think we could have done that?" she wondered aloud. Dipper shook his head, "Not a chance. There is no possible way that we could have ever pacified him, even if we tried. Bill is just too different from our other enemies. No level of kindness on our part could have reached him," Dipper told her. "Izuku is probably the only chance this world has, and all we can do is trust him to do the right thing. I don't think it would hurt to watch from the sidelines, but if we try to interfere again... he'd probably get in our way and keep his promise to kick us out. I don't think I wanna know how he'll make us go back, especially with Bill at his side, but maybe we can wait for just a little bit longer before deciding. Just long enough to make sure he can do this..." Dipper lay there with puffy, red eyes and tear stains on his cheeks. He closed his eyes and listened to his sister's breathing as she sat on her own bed, curled up into a ball. "Okay... I- I think I'll believe in him. He said he wanted to be a hero, so let's hope he succeeds," she declared, forcing herself to believe her own words. She wanted to root for Izuku.

He was this world's only hope now, not that anyone else would know.

. . .

Izuku came back to find a sweaty Bill sitting on the floor with a cold towel around their neck and an energy drink in their hand as they tried to catch their breath. 'Hey Bunny, welcome back,' Bill greeted with a tired nod. Izuku nodded and sat down in front of his friend. "I may have gone a bit too far this time, but it seems to have done the trick. They are planning to watch us for about a week or so to make sure everything is fine before going back to Gravity Falls," Izuku reported. 'So you got them to back off a little, but I'll have to pretend to be nice until they're gone?' they reviewed. Izuku nodded, "It took a lot of convincing and Dipper was pushy so I had to tell him we were friends. Surprisingly, our friendship is the one thing that seems to have convinced him that I can "pacify you". Pretty rude assumption, but whatever works I guess," Izuku told them. Bill chuckled hoarsely, still out of breath. 'Well, it sounds easy enough. I've already played the "good guy" for six years, and we still have to finish setting up The Plan, so it should be easy enough to convince them,' they gloated. Izuku shook his head, 'We still have to be careful, though. You've already tricked him once, which has him on guard. We're probably gonna have to cover up all evidence of our other plans. I don't think he'd leave if he found the sigils or the bodies in the basement. We're on thin ice right now, and he's not afraid to play dirty. One slip-up and he'll sick all twenty of his clones on us,' he warned. 'Wait, he cloned himself, again?!' Bill blanched. Izuku nodded again and looked around, Bill looked twice as tired now, both from training and from the stress of all this information.

It was good to hear that the twins were thinking of leaving, but frustrating at the amount of effort it would take to get the duo to think they were a "good person" and that they had "changed". Bill didn't see what good Izuku saw in them, but he believed in them and promised to stay by their side, through hell and high waters. If the twins saw Bill as even a small threat, then they would try to kill them for good this time, and Izuku would be all alone again, or even worse, he'd go down with them. Bill could handle losing, but losing Izuku? The one and only person to ever be this loyal to them and the only person who they could consider their equal? Bill refused to lose him, they refused to lose their best friend. Bill would pour every ounce of their energy into keeping the twins away from their Bunny. Nobody was going to hurt Izuku, and they'd rather die than let Izuku be left alone with these disgusting humans. They sent a text to Chad, their head butler, to clean the house from top to bottom and lock the basement, to deadbolt it shut if he had to. Nobody was going into the basement. Bill told Izuku they'd clean the basement when they got back and that they'd hide the bodies in a cave on the mountain. Maybe Bill could blame it on a bear. Izuku told them to make sure that there were bears in the area before doing so, to make it seem more real. Bill agreed and stood up, stretching out their sore muscles.

Time to get back to training.

. . .

The very first thing Bill did when they got home was rush to the basement. They didn't run, but they definitely walked with a purpose. Using magic to make a portal into the room, they walked through and closed it as quickly as they could. Doing their best not to fall, they rushed down the stairway two steps at a time. Bill was glad to find the room devoid of all signs of life aside from them. They pulled out their computer and looked for any and all reports of bear attacks, making sure that their search was in areas out of their district. They couldn't afford to be anywhere near the evidence. There was a small cluster of red dots on the screen where attacks had been reported, some of them more recent than others. Bill dropped a few of the bodies into that area and hid two in the nearby shrubbery. They moved on to another spot in the mountain where a few more clusters were located and did the same thing until there were no bodies in the basement.

The next order of business was cleaning and painting. Izuku cleaned the walls with a soapy rag while Bill mopped the floors vigorously. They didn't stop until the floor shined and not even a blacklight could detect anything but Bill's own footprints. Bill then pulled out some fans to dry the room and got a bucket of white paint and a spray tool. Once the room was dry, Bill got to work on painting over the sigils on the walls while Izuku attached the chains on the wall to a pulley he found in one of the boxes of random stuff they had. Bill attached the pulley to the opposite wall and extended the chains. Izuku installed a rotating shelf onto the pulley to make it look like the chains were for moving the shelves around the room to make access to them easier. Bill thought it was a clever idea and decided to keep the new tool for future use. Izuku got flustered at the praise, again, but was quickly distracted when Bill changed the operation table into a normal table where they would put their devices. No signs of any suspicious activity remained in the house, and there was nothing bad in the basement apartment either. There was nothing in here but tools and gear that were all related to Bill's occupation.

Now that everything was clean, all they had to do was check their security systems and lock everything up. Bill had accidentally worked late again and it was now an hour after dinner time. Bill opened a portal to the main hall and sat at the table. Izuku pulled out his notebook and started analyzing everyone's quirks while Bill thought about their next move. Sure, this would set their little "side project" back a little bit, but it wouldn't take too long to redo. Bill's demon friends would enter this world soon enough, they just had to wait a little bit longer. It was only a matter of time at this point, and they had plenty of time to kill. As they thought that, a mouth-watering smell wafted into the room and caught their attention. Looks like it was katsudon tonight. Had Izuku's love for the dish gotten to them? "I noticed you like to eat that when you are stressed or upset, so I made a note for the chef to make it. We can have ice cream for dessert too if you want," Izuku told them. Man, this kid knows them way too much. "Thanks, that sounds like a great idea, Bunny." Bill didn't fight the warm fuzzy feeling in their chest as they ate their dinner.

Izuku really was the best friend anyone could ever ask for.

. . .

One week later and Bill was finally capable of holding all five quirks with no sweat and using them with ease. Izuku was cheering them on the whole time and making sure they got enough food, water, and sleep to keep going without any problems. They also made sure to focus on work and class. Bill already knew everything so they were allowed to draw in their sketchbook when they wanted. Mic- the English teacher- had tried to get Bill to pay attention by asking them a question in English but quickly gave up when they answered in English so fluently and perfectly that it put even Mic to shame. There wasn't a single trace of Japanese in their voice, let alone an accent. Their voice sounded like a real American's would, and that was enough proof to show that Bill didn't need any help in class. Homework wasn't even a problem and only took a few minutes. They always finished it in class as soon as it was handed out and always got full marks no matter the topic.

And as for work, they finally got all the medical equipment and supplies needed to install a mini-ECMO machine into the gear. The design was going to be a black helmet with no face, not that Hisashi would need one (it was easier to call him that). The fabric on the inside was combined with temperature-controlling gels so he didn't overheat inside it and the ventilation made it easy to breathe. There were four tubes on each side with all the required chemicals and vitamins to help him balance his health and stabilize the quirks that kept him alive. Bill didn't have information on all of the quirks the villain possessed as there were too many to keep track of, but they made sure to focus on the most important ones when building it. This thing wasn't made for battle, it was made for support, but it could take a hit or two if it was worn in battle.

It looked like it was made for a villain. Perfect.

. . .

Dipper gave a comm to each of the clones and his sister to keep in touch. The new plan was they would scatter throughout the areas where "The Cipher" was said to be seen in. Dipper and Mabel went to the main area where Bill was said to be the most often and asked around about him. It didn't take very long to realize just how much 'Cipher' was loved by everyone here, and the more they investigated, the more right Izuku was about Bill. There was absolutely nothing indicating a single trace of chaos or danger related to Bill. In fact, he was loved by heroes and civilians alike due to all the tech he sold that helped strengthen and/or stabilize quirks. Then there was the story of Bunny, which was said to be a nickname for Izuku. Mabel giggled at the cute nickname and Dipper wondered what part of him was anything like a bunny. The only thing that worried Dipper was how dangerously competitive the support companies were.

Apparently, there was a news story a few weeks ago that said a bunch of heroes who were reported missing was found dead in his basement. But the true culprit was revealed to be Okane Sukyandaru, the founder of a rival company that hired an assassin to kill them, and then paid a newly-formed team of police to plant the bodies. A full investigation with a detective who possessed a lie-detector quirk (what an awesome quirk) and there were DNA traces, shoeprints, and all sorts of other things the team carelessly left behind when "raiding" Cipher's house that proved them guilty. The founder was taken into custody and his company was also investigated and eventually shut down while the "officers" responsible were arrested and punished on account of false incrimination and accessory to first-degree murder. They all got a life sentence with no parole and the founder got a death sentence for setting it all up and even hiring a well-known assassin to kill heroes.

He found it a bit ironic that Bill would get framed for murder considering the number of people he actually killed back in Gravity Falls. But it appears that he didn't have a body count here and was currently innocent of all crimes. Dipper still had his doubts and refused to believe him to be innocent until he saw it with his own eyes. However, a little more research on heroes proved that on the slight occasion a hero did kill someone, it would probably be a villain. And if it was a villain, their actions would be forgiven if they resulted in the lives of others being saved. It was an understandable thought process, right up until he looked into heroes like All Might and Endeavor. Ironically enough, the number one and number two heroes had the highest body count in the system. 80% of the villains that All Might fought ended up dead, and the other 20% were lucky if they weren't in a hospital. And then there was that one fight All Might got into where an entire city was leveled in the process. Thousands of innocent civilians were killed in seconds, and the few that survived died not long after when the villain retaliated. The battle was devastating and the number of casualties was thrown under the rug while the defeated villain was thrown on the news. But the thing that struck him as odd was a severely blurry picture that was somehow caught. He looked up who Toxic Chainsaw was, and the person All Might was wearing... looked nothing like him.

Toxic chainsaw had slimy hair, like sewer sludge (which explained the Toxic part in his name), and was shirtless. He had black pants with skulls on the knees and combat boots. Last but not least, Toxic Chainsaw was equipped with a chainsaw with the words "Doku x2" (Doku translates to "poison") on the blade. This guy was nowhere close to that thug. The villain All Might was facing had what appeared to be white hair and was wearing all black. He didn't have a chainsaw, just a weird-looking arm. His black shoes looked formal and had nothing to do with combat. If he wasn't fighting the number-one hero he could easily be mistaken for a politician or lawyer. So, not only did that single fight kill thousands, the villain taking all the blame, but the public lied about who he was actually fighting. So that fight was about 98% a lie. If All Might could kill so many innocent people and get away with it because of "his heroic actions", then what about other heroes? What about Bill?

He looked into Endeavor and, oh it was so much worse. Endeavor killed anyone who got in his way. Multiple lawsuits were ignored because of his ranking, all of which were related to the countless casualties caused by his attacks. He set orphanages, adoption centers, law firms, apartment complexes, condos, hotels, and many other places on fire just to catch and kill some villain who dared to breathe in his perimeter. And he was even worse when it came to vigilantes. At least villains had an 82% mortality rate. Vigilantes had a 96% mortality rate, and that's if they manage to escape! If Endeavor somehow catches them then those chances are immediately 100%. He hated vigilantes because they tended to take the spotlight so he made it seem like vigilantes were just as evil as villains that way people wouldn't be as mad when he killed them. All Might killed people out of carelessness, Endeavor killed people because he wanted to be number one and didn't care about the people he "had to hurt" to get there. At least All Might (hopefully) regretted his actions.

Now that he looked at it, he realized why Izuku would want to abandon a world like this. A world where quirks were everything- because of people like Endeavor and All Might- was merciless to kids with anything that isn't cool or "heroic", and downright evil to kids without quirks, like Izuku. No wonder he defended Bill so readily... Bill was practically a saint compared to these guys. Despite his insanity, animosity, and apathy, Bill doesn't have this high of a body count, which included Weirdmagedon. It was a terrifying and sickening revelation that the heroes here were actually worse than BILL CIPHER HIMSELF!

Mabel came up behind him mid-breakdown to see him paler than a sheet and ready to cry. A tap on the shoulder was all it took to send him to the nearest toilet to lose his lunch. Mabel turned to the entry that he was reading and realized why he was so upset. Now she understood what Izuku meant when he said that this world was dying. It was destroying itself, and Izuku had to see it burn while everyone else turned the other way. He felt the flames of the fire while everyone else was roasting marshmallows and hotdogs. He threw his life away because he couldn't stand to live in this monochrome society where everything was black and white. Izuku searched for the grey line that promised color if you walked on it long enough.

And he found the color yellow.

-----------------------------------------------------

So, the vote I put up in the previous chapter was a unanimous "no". Izuku and Bill will be best friends for all eternity. No ships for Bill though. I feel like they wouldn't really want anyone in their life aside from Izuku, who is their bestie. Mabel and Dipper don't really know how to feel about Bill right now. And while, yes, Bill did commit a ridiculous amount of crimes over the two days they were in the real world, they had spent eons in the mindscape and had no actual way to kill anybody until Weirdmagedon. And technically, they didn't really kill anybody aside from Time Baby and Co. Everyone else was either turned to stone or terrorized, but was returned back to normal as soon as Weirdmagedon was over. The few people that died were killed by their followers, not Bill.

I googled it, there was a Wikipedia page on it. "It is said that he also had a bad relationship with his parents and that his him was a place of 'flat minds in a flat world with flat dreams,'" meaning that Bill's canon parents were the type to push their societal standards of what a perfect life is onto their children. Tad had adopted that behavior and made it his moral compass, but Bill was driven mad by the expectations and rules and lashed out. Tad only stayed in an attempt to comfort his brother after the omnicide, thinking that Bill would regret wiping their kind out of existence, but he never did and only fell further into insanity because of it. The Pine family was the one to knock Bill off his high horse and remind him that he isn't indestructible.

And while Bill and Tad don't actually have a family or homeworld in this story (because they were both just kind of spawned into existence), Izuku is still the one bringing Bill down from that trillion-year-long power high and showing them that they aren't the only one out there who had to go through the pain they went through. Izuku bonded to Bill because their pasts were so similar, which Bill didn't think was possible until now, and is slowly reaching out to Bill's inner child.

Bill fits into this world so easily because Izuku is basically their younger self. He is the younger Bill that chose the path of justice that exists between murder and mercy. Tad is what would have happened if Izuku gave in to society's status quo and decided to live a simple life instead of being a hero, Bill is what would have happened if Izuku chose revenge on those who hurt him. Both demons understand Izuku in a personal way, yet also don't. Izuku is merciful when he wants to be and sadistic when he needs to be. He is the happy medium between the three and does tend to keep the two from fighting, or at least calms them down when they do fight. He is literally the only reason those two talk at all and is basically their sanity. Izuku is going to accidentally save the universe trying to save the world.

And with that being said, thank you all for reading and I'll see you soon!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
29.7K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETED] *This is the SEQUEL to You're Mine. If you haven't read that I suggest you read it first!* Dipper was truly happy. He and Bill were mates...
15K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
135K 4.1K 15
Dipper Pines made a deal with the evil triangle, Bill Cipher, before. It was a huge mistake. When Mabel is on her deathbed, Dipper finds himself face...