HER LIFE (✓✓)

Av shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... Mer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 2

6.7K 232 31
Av shylpeter8

The family saw a different Khushi who neither run behind them but does her work silently. Unknown to them in this week she was planning on how she was going to start her life away from the toxicity of RG.

In this week she was able to get Arnab sign on divorce paper unknown to him but known to his manager cum friend who helped khushi for he always saw her as a sister and was aware of how she was being treated by the family.

Without knowing Sheetal intention, Raizada's continued pampering her which no longer hurt khushi. With the help of Aman ,she did background check on her and realize her intention on appearing in their lives, though she pitied the Raizada's but this time she decided to let them learn from their mistake after all Sheetal is more of a family than guest.

Using this information she threaten Sheetal of exposing her ,failure in granting her Arav custody especially after having a talk with him which pushed her on having a background check on Sheetal.

She who wasn't ready to loose because of the child whom she just adopted , instantly agreed making it easy for Khushi. She decided to go far away from Gupta's and Raizada's for she was tired of being used , she realised she's always needed when there is problem in RG family and for Arnab he always took her for granted for he never saw past her financial status.

She woke up in a good mood maybe because finally she felt free and alive after along time. She invited the Gupta's for dinner after seeking Nani's permission . She herself prepared it which was everyone's favourite. The food was arranged on the dinning table which looked delicious,making them salivate for they have nothing in them for waiting longer to savour it.

She served them with a smile then sat beside Arav and started feeding him who was throwing tantrum which didn't irritate her rather her face was adorned with a beautiful smile.

If seeing Khushi smile astonish them, Arav behaviour almost pushed them in coma, they've never seen this side of Arav  which was a new thing to them but they didn't comment less they say something offensive.

They looked at the two astonished while the duo were lost in their world unknown to heart attack they were giving other occupants. All thought it was a dream but they were proven wrong with Akash who scream loudly after being pinched by Mami who wanted to confirm if what she was seeing was real.

Even the scream wasn't able to stop the two from relishing their delicious meal. Raizada's were in shock but nevertheless they were happy seeing the two getting along unaware of the arrival of the storm in their lives.

Sheetal rolled her eyes seeing their behaviour while Arnab didn't like the attention she was giving to Arav yet he couldn't remember when was the last time she even smiled at him. Though his face showered no interest but inside he was happy for Khushi had prepared his favourite dish and sweet as dessert after along time.

The person who didn't like all this was Anjali,  it was like rubbing salt in her already  wounded heart seeing Arav eating from Khushi hand's ,her pampering and his tantrum for a stranger would confuse them as mother and son.

For Gupta's it was a different case though they were happy seeing her smile but they couldn't overlook Payal sad face and longing in her eyes.

Khushi who understood everyone thought , decided to ignore it and concentrate on herself for she realize you can't make everyone happy how ever much you try. After dinner she took her plate in the kitchen returning with a glass of warm milk offering it to Arav, even though he made faces seeing it but he still drank it enjoying seeing Khushi care.

Wiping his mouth they headed upstairs not before her returning the used glass . She headed to her room after making sure Arav is asleep satisfied with her day. Though knowing the journey ahead wasn't going to be easy ,she was ready to tackle it, promising to give her best.

Unknown to shock they left behind the two slept dreaming of a happy future. Others thought Khushi was possessed for it was unlike her when it comes to Arav, but Anjali's heart was too shocked to withstand seeing the event happening infront of her thus resulted to her falling unconscious which brought others attention to her.

The one who was happy with the earlier occurance was Arav for he enjoyed the care he got ,even though Sheetal adopted him, he didn't receive any care from her infact she used to punish her when they were alone.

Promising to never allow anyone to hurt Khushi he started his journey of a bright future with a beautiful dream occupying his mind from that moment.

In the middle of the night Khushi and Arav sneaked out of the mansion for the past days they didn't sit without planning their escape without being caught.They entered a waiting car which was outside with nothing apart from the cloth they have worn.

Earlier

In the middle of the night Khushi was wide awake, making sure Arnab is asleep she took off the mangalsutra wiping off the sindoor on her mang and sneak out discreetly in Arav's room who was already awake waiting for her. He dressed him well preventing the cold from reaching him before moving downstairs .

They headed to Nani room where she touched the old lady feet and moved out looking at the mansion emotionally remembering the memories from the moment she step her feet there. Moving out wasn't easy due to the tight security but they made it safely without being caught

She felt like her heart was being ripped apart the more the car moved forward but she held herself remembering her life back in shantivan. Consoling herself ,she knew it was for the best and if they were meant to be, even with separation they'l find way towards each other. And if they weren't how  much ever they try to hold unto each other , they'l only be hurt at the end.

Shantivan, Delhi

Morning arrived their was tension in the climate which chilled their inside maybe warning them for what was to come. On the dinning they realised absence of Khushi and Arav but they brush it off remembering yesterday event while some thought she visited the temple early morning and seeing the two, Arav might have joined her for yesterday event was still fresh imprinted on their mind.

When Arnab was ready for work, he returned to his room to take a file ,he saw Mangalsutra on the dressing table which he recognised as Khushi's. His inside shivered before taking it anxiously heading downstairs shouting Khushi's name which alerted others wondering the reason of his shout.

They saw him breathing heavily on the verge of breaking down. Akash gave him a glass of water after making him settle on a sofa for he was sweating even when the weather wasn't hot outside.

"CHOTE! why are you shouting kushiji's
name" Ànjali questioned calmly reaching him

"Di! this is Khushi's Mangalsutra"Arnab responded his voice breaking at the end as he show what he was having in his hands.

"But Chote what a you doing with it?"question Nani still not understanding her grandson

"I found it on the dressing table Nani, even though her clothes are still there, Khushi never removes mangalsutra even when she's going to sleep " answered Arnab worry plastered on his face

"Phati seri has told us bye bye before hello" exclaimed Mami walking in her butterfly style

"Manorama! Mami! Maa! Maji!" Others exclaimed glaring at her who twisted her mouth dissatisfied with their shout

"What a you saying Manorama, can't you think before saying anying?here everyone is worried yet you joke on serious matter "berated Nani

"I was just saying sasuma"replied Mami trying to save herself from her mother-in-law

"Akash bitwa go and assemble all the workers on the dinning hall and for others let's go downstairs"ordered Nani seeing her worried grandson

"Nani ,Khushi hasn't left me right?"question Arnab on the verge of crying.

"CHOTE!Khushi bitiya loves you ,she can't leave you let's go and find out. Maybe she went to the temple and she has another Mangalsutra"assured Nani trying to consol her grandson.

1372 words

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.7K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...
273K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...
318K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
85.9K 4K 16
A take on what happens when a woman had had enough. This short story starts from when Khushi found out the reason behind her marriage. If you are h...