CHAPTER 10

2 months passed since arrival of Uttara to Delhi to look after the new branch of cosy cuisine. Even it was hard for the sisters to separate they understood the need. She was to overlook renovation of the building ,workers selection and enjoying her stay.

Other side has decided to give herself and Aryan chance seeing his effort. The relation was going on good, everyday she came across  new shades of Aryan but she was enjoying all of it.

She was in her office lost in thought of past 2months when she was intrupted with a loud bang which made her flinch. Looking for the intruder she saw her fiance who arrived breathing heavily.

"Aru what is this?who behaves like this, just look at yourself"question Khushi in concern moving towards him who sigh heavily

"If you would have received my call I wouldn't have to run all way to here" told Aryan gulping down a glass of water

"My phone is still in my porch but what's the reason of your distress  "question a concerned Khushi taking her phone out which she saw many missed calls induding from her friend Sam.

"Theirs so many calls from Sammie but my phone was in silent mode "murmured Khushi worriedly

"That's why am here Khush we need to go they're waiting for us"said Aryan composing himself

"I don't get you Aru is everything ok"questioned a concern Khushi

"Trust me you'l find out when we reach there"told Arnav pulling her towards the exit while she stared at him in astonishment.

The journey was a silent one. Khushi kept silent after much  questioning which she did get any answer from him making her tense.

Though she became tense seeing them arriving at the the hospital . Aryan opened the door for her for avoiding to stare at her questioning eyes.

He held his hand out to her which she held in trance giving herself strength to step forward

He held his hand out to her which she held in trance giving herself strength to step forward. They went towards the receptionist to while everything passed her who was lost in thought.

She regain her composure when she felt a soft palm on hers. Though she was shocked seeing her friend connected to many wires. That's when she looked around her blinking thinking she it was a dream, until she saw Aru who was looking at her helplessly.