CHAPTER 23

M Mansion
After a tiresome day ,Maheswari siblings planned to spend a night under moonlight wanting to enjoy the moment for they didn't know when such privilege will came for after marriage everyone will become busy with their lives.

After a lot of convincing from the elders, permission was granted and the brothers heart warmed immediately they saw twinkling eyes of their wives and sisters immediately their eyes settle on the settings.

It was a joyous night which they engaged in different games, teased and prank each other , seeked forgiveness ,talked about their fears and future plans .Addition to that ,emotional bond was created due to their understanding.

Time passed unnoticed to them until when they realize their wives who were silent for long. They saw them who were leaning on them already asleep and decided to shift them on the beddings prepared.

Next morning even the rays of the sun was unable to wake them from their peaceful slumber. Their parents woke up as usual but contrary to other days the mansion was silent which was worrisome but they brush it and started to prepare breakfast.

In the company of the cooks the two prepared breakfast followed by settling the table yet they haven't settle their eyes on their children. Their husbands arrived who also found the silence awkward followed behind by the servant who conveyed of the children absence upstairs.

They were confused until Arav informed of their parents whereabout which clicked their mind remembering yesterday night. They headed towards the direction and their eyes widen immediately they saw their sons who were sprawl on each other deep in their slumber.

An idea struck in Sujata mind who immediately opened the tap and held the horse pipe raining cold water on them who worked up startle followed by their wives who were woken up by their scream.

She glared instructing them to arrive at the dinning table followed behind by their wives who drag themselves lazily heading upstairs to freshen. Ram stared at at his wife in amusement who behaved like nothing happened minutes ago.

At the dinning Sujata fed her granddaughter who kept blabbering words in her broken speech and that how the siblings found them. They enjoyed their meal feeling fresh and energetic as they talk among them.

Immediately after the meal Gadodia's sisters headed to their mansion while remaining siblings heading to complete their own task. The sisters settle in Uttara's room relishing the sour taste of the pickle as they converse laughing on their own stories.

Though Sujata's presence interrupted everything as she entered closing the door behind her. The sisters abruptly sat straight seeing their mother's terrifying glare which made Uttara shift uncomfortable immediately her mother's gaze scrutinized her.

"MAA you here"question Khushi trying to diffuse the tension

"No, my ghost,or were you expecting someone else"responded Sujata

"Bhoot! then you look more beautiful as a ghost adding to how lovely your staring us"teasing Khushi to a fuming Sujata.

Uttara held her palm seeing her provoking their fuming mother who was glaring at her.

"How many months Uttara?"question Sujata directly while Khushi gasp audible.