HIS SMILE

By ZoyaAhmed446

Kim SeokJin is a poor, 23-year-old actor who only thinks of where his next meal is coming from. After growing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Doubt Clearing session
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Extra - 1

Chapter 97

807 89 20
By ZoyaAhmed446

Joon Hong looked shocked and there was a ridiculous guess in his mind that he didn't want to admit. No, it was impossible. 

It was impossible for Jin to have an intersection with Jungkook, impossible!

"Looking at your face, it seems you are shocked that I know Jungkook?" Jin patted Joon Hong's shoulder. "It's okay. I understand why you don't want to admit it but sometimes the truth is ruthless. I might not be a relative of Jungkook but I really have a friendship with Jungkook."

Joon Hong's lips trembled and he couldn't speak for a long time.

No wonder, no wonder...

No wonder why SM Entertainment was so proud of Jin and all his resources were top-notch in the circle. 

Even for the half-completed Shadow of the Sky, if it was successfully filmed then it could be called a top-level configuration.

He originally thought that it was Jin attracting new investors after joining the movie. Unexpectedly, the gold master behind him was Jungkook. How could this be?

He stared at Jin. Shouldn't Jin be desperately filming, accumulated all sorts of hidden diseases in his body? He was admitted to hospital at the age of 30 and finally died in the hospital?

He had no relatives and even the funeral was only attended by the company and friends. After he died, he became the first love in the hearts of countless fans. People who once didn't like him started to say good words about him.

It wasn't until a friend wrote a biography for Jin that everyone knew what type of life Jin lived as a child. In his short life, most of the money he earned was donated to charity. The most valuable legacy he left behind was a house in Seoul. Even until his death, he hadn't found his biological parents.

Why did Jin's fate change so much? Was it due to Joon Hong's rebirth that the original trajectory was changed? No, this wasn't right. The cause of everything was when the Overbearing Female President crew swapped the roles of Jin and Ken. It was also done based on Ken's initiative.

Ken...

Did Ken, like him, know what would happen in the future? No, no, all of this was ridiculous. It was clear that God favored him and allowed him to relieve his life to make up for the shortcomings of his previous life. What Jin? What Ken? It was impossible.

Joon Hong's mental state collapsed. He had done everything only to gain nothing. The result was that he offended Jungkook. How could it be? How could it be?

Jin saw that Joon Hong's expression was becoming uglier and uglier, frightening to the extreme as if seeing some horrible time. This scared expression was more real than inside the haunted house.

"You... your gold master is Jungkook?" Joon Hong's voice was hoarse as he reached out to grab onto Jin tightly. "It is really Jungkook?"

"If you have something to say then don't pull me." Jin pushed away Joon Hong, who looked a bit crazy. What type of gold master? Now young people's thoughts were so dirty. Why couldn't they think of something normal?

Seeing that Jin didn't refute it, Joon Hong's mental state completely collapsed. He sat on the ground and muttered to himself, regardless of his agent watching him. "How can it be possible? Isn't Jungkook going to die?"

The agent heard this and he was so scared that his legs softened. He stepped forward to cover Joon Hong's mouth. "Jin sunbae, Joon Hong drank too much at noon. Don't worry about this nonsense."

Jin looked at the agent in an expressionless manner. "Let go."

The agent shook as he released Joon Hong and looked at Jin pleadingly, "Jin sunbae..."

However, Jin didn't pay attention to the agent's begging look. He dragged the agent away from Joon Hong, grabbed Joon Hong's collar and punched him.

"Who did you say would die?"

"If you have the ability then tell me again."

"Jinnie, Jinnie, calm down!"

"Jin sunbae, I apologize to you on behalf of Joon Hong. Please don't fight anymore. If you fight again, something will happen!"

Yoongi and the agent were shocked when they saw Jin punched so hard. They both came forward to stop Jin. "Calm down, calm down."

The pain made Joon Hong wake up. He took advantage of the gap when Jin was blocked to get up, open the door and run away. 

Jin's eyes were terrible, so terrible that it felt like a hungry wolf was staring at him. He had nothing in his head. He just wanted to escape.

There was Jungkook supporting Jin. Even if Jin really beat him up, Jungkook would handle the matter silently. It was only Joon Hong who was unlucky.

Joon Hong covered the prosthesis of his fake nose that Jin had hit and rushed into the elevator in a panic. 

He didn't pay attention to the many people standing in the elevator. A number of directors and screenwriters had opened a studio in this building. 

They were all startled when they saw a young man with a flustered expression stumble into the elevator.

Looking closely, wasn't this Joon Hong of Purple Eggplant Entertainment? Alas, how did the filling of his face sink down? In addition, what was this deformed nose? Was the prosthesis crooked?

There was an artist from Purple Eggplant Entertainment in the elevator. She looked at Joon Hong and asked timidly, "Brother Jeon, what happened? Do you want me to call the police?"

"Don't call the police!" Joon Hong was shocked. Then he noticed that there were many people in the elevator. These people were looking at him with strange eyes, as if they were watching a lively show. He reached out and covered his face. The moment the elevator door opened, he was busy getting out of the elevator first.

"Joon Hong was beaten up?"

"This person is very cheap. He likes cutting off other people's resources and playing tricks during recording. Unfortunately, he had the support of the young chief of Purple Eggplant Entertainment. Ordinary artists can't handle him."

"Which hero beat him up like this? This is just killing a person."

"It seems he came from the floor where the director of Entertainment Line opened a studio?"

"Was he beaten by the crew of the show?"

"I heard it!" An editor said. "I heard that this afternoon, Jin and Joon Hong were talking upstairs."

"So Joon Hong was beaten by Jin."

The people glanced at each other and coughed before putting on an expression that said 'this has nothing to do with me.' Once they arrived at their cars, they pulled out their phones and shared this melon with their friends.

Joon Hong's behavior of grabbing resources and writing articles to step on other artists had offended many people for a long time. 

Now Joon Hong was in trouble and everyone liked it. 

However, Jin had SM Entertainment behind him and Jin's reputation in the circle was so good. These people only said that Joon Hong was finally beaten up and even his prosthesis became crooked.

By the time the news reached the marketing accounts, it was too much trouble for Joon Hong. He was beaten up, his prosthesis knocked loose and the plastic surgery face was askew. A marketing account also had a few photos of Joon Hong's covering his face and rolling into the elevator like a dog. However, the marketing account didn't release it. It was waiting for the broadcast effect of Entertainment Line tonight.

After Jin beat up Joon Hong and said goodbye to the director, he still felt uncomfortable. Why did Joon Hong say that Kookie hyung would die?

Idiot, rebound all these bad words.

"Jinnie." Yoongi had never seen Jin so angry. He carefully looked at the silent Jin sitting in the back seat. "You go back to rest now. I will go to the company to discuss countermeasures for this matter."

"What is there to discuss?" Jin frowned. "If he tries something then I'll put him to death."

Yoongi gulped. "Okay, okay."

The blackening of an always smiling person was really terrible. 

Jin didn't even show such anger against the rich second generation who teased the young girl last time.

He had no words the entire journey as he drove Jin to the door of the villa. 

Yoongi's mood was very complicated. 

Speaking of which, he was a person who had spoken to the big boss of Borahae at the same table. 

It was a pity that no one would believe him if he said this.

Jin walked through the gate. 

The sunlight was still strong at four or five in the afternoon. 

He looked at the roses blooming in the sunlight and stopped. 

What was the medicine that Kookie hyung was taking privately? 

Did he really have problems with his body that Jin didn't know about?

After hesitating, he turned and left the villa. 

Perhaps someone knew. 

Ken had just finished shooting a love story with the female lead in the drama when he received a phone call from Jin.

"Who? Ji Hun?" Ken wondered, "Why do you want his contact information?"

"I'm looking for him for something."

Hearing Jin's somewhat serious tone, Ken didn't dare say much. He hastily asked someone for Ji Hun's number and sent it to Jin.

"Thank you."

Ken raised his eyebrows and continued to play the game after hearing the busy tone from the other end of the phone.

"Ken hyung." His assistant leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I heard that Joon Hong was beaten up and his prosthesis became crooked. He ran away like a dog. I have a video from my friend right here. Take a look."

"Really?" Ken's spirit awakened and he took the phone from his assistant to take a look. Joon Hong in the video was almost rolling into the elevator. Then he squatted in a corner of the elevator and covered his face like a mournful dog.

In the video, someone wanted to help him call the police but he refused in a frightened manner.

The assistant told him, "I have a friend who works as a screenwriter in the studio. There were six or seven people in the elevator and they all saw it."

"A good beating! This type of person deserves to be beaten." Ken saw Joon Hong's dog-like actions and was in a good mood.

"This video has spread to almost everyone in the circle. Joon Hong lost such a big face and he will be a lot more obedient in the next six months."

"Yes, he has to spend money to restore his face-lift." Ken had always been unkind to his opponents. "There is still a lot of ugliness. The audience must have something wrong to like such an ugly, fake face."

The agent, "......"

Ji Hun had been feeling quite refreshed in recent days. 

The company of the Hyuk family had gone out of business while his company had experienced a recent wave. 

He even won two lucrative orders recently. He suspected that what happened in the hotel was known to Jungkook.

Otherwise, the Hyuk family wouldn't be so miserable.

They were having a good life but they had to go and provoke Jungkook's man? Wasn't this looking for death?

After dying once, he deeply realized the value of life and adhered to the principle of absolutely doing nothing, in order to ensure that he and his family keep living.

He was in a good mood and his appetite was big. 

He was about to invite a few scoundrel friends to a lively bar when a strange number came in on his phone.

"Who is it?" He was a bit impatient. Who was so blind that they called his private number?

"It's me, Jin."

"Hello, Mr. Jin. Hello, hello." Ji Hun subconsciously nodded. "What do you have to say?"

"Do you have any time in the afternoon? I want to meet."

"Yes, yes, where are you? I'll come over to see you straight away. Even if the knife dropped sulphuric acid, he had to wear armor to look for it.

Ji Hun rushed to the place Jin mentioned. 

It took him a while to see Jin wearing glasses and a hat in a small box.

The confidentiality of this coffee store was really good and it was very suitable for artists.

He ran to Jin and stood still. "Mr. Jin."

"Mr. Oh, please sit down." Jin pressed the service bell. "What do you want to drink?"

"You are too polite." Ji Hun carefully sat down in front of Jin. Once he made sure that Jin didn't mean to do anything to him, he asked with a smile, "Mr. Jin is looking for me. What can I do for you?"

"I want to know Jungkook's physical condition."

Ji Hun froze. "His body... has always been good. There are no problems."

Were the two of them not so harmonious in some respects between two men, causing Jin to come and ask him?

After taking a bite of the cake and diluting the bitter taste of coffee in his mouth, Jin put down the silver fork. "Tell me about Jungkook when he was young."

Ji Hun recalled it and decided to talk more about Jungkook's advantages. "He has been excellent since he was a child. He learns everything fast and almost never forgets it. He also plays piano and violin but he hasn't played it since becoming an adult. In this world, there seems to be nothing that he will consider hard."

Speaking of this, Ji Hun smiled bitterly. "To tell the truth, as kids, the thing we hated most was this type of child. Uncle... after his parents passed away, he was raised by his grandparents but within a few years, they also died. Before grandfather died, he left the inheritance of the company to Jungkook. However, Jungkook wasn't an adult at that time so my parents acted as his agent."

Now he often thought that if his mother hadn't made things difficult for Jungkook's mother unlike with his uncle, forcing Jungkook's mother to suffer from a mental illness, perhaps all the tragedies wouldn't have happened.

If after Jungkook's grandparents died, the people of the Jeon family hadn't devoted themselves to dealing with a child who was in his early teens then perhaps Jungkook wouldn't be so ruthless to the Jeon family.

Jungkook's mother was driven crazy by the entire Jeon family.

There were countless ways for a wealthy person to grind down a sentimental woman.

Apart from the innocent Jungkook, there was no one in the entire Jeon family who was innocent in her death, including the grandparents who later wanted to make it up to Jungkook.

At the time of the incident, Ji Hun was still very young. 

He only knew that one day, his mother left for a few days and after she came back, she looked very strange.

"Ji Hun, your aunt is dead and your uncle is also dead."

The young child who didn't understand death just stared at his mother who was laughing and crying, not knowing what to say.

"Borahae, it will be mine." His mother grabbed his arm tightly, so tightly that he wanted to escape. "Soon, you will be the prince."

Unfortunately, that dream was beautiful while reality was bleak. 

Once Jungkook stepped into the company as an adult, his parents were defeated by Jungkook and finally, his father was put in jail. 

Before putting his father in jail, Jungkook showed him and his mother a lot of evidence of cheating. This was simply killing a person.

Ji Hun thought he was a filial son. 

He once thought of taking revenge for his father but... his strength didn't allow it. He wasn't terrified. He was just aware of current events.

"Jungkook can also play the piano and violin?" Jin hadn't expected Jungkook to be so versatile.

Ji Hun secretly sighed with relief when he saw that Jin didn't ask about what happened during the period when his parents were in charge of Borahae. 

He was afraid that after Jin asked, Jin would be unable to control himself and would beat Ji Hun again.

"Yes, he played particularly well. At that time, all the girls in the school said he was a prince from a fairy tale." Ji Hun took out his mobile phone, found the social media account of a female student and turned to a photo with low pixels. "It's this."

In the photo, Jungkook still had baby fat on his cheeks. He was wearing a white suit with a red bowtie while placing his fingers on the keys. He was as lovely as an angel.

How could there be such a good-looking boy in the world?

So pretty!

Jin stared at the photo for several seconds before raising his eyes to look at Ji Hun. "Send me the photo."

Ji Hun nodded hurriedly while adding that he could go to other girls and find many photos.

"He was particularly popular in school. He was the first love in the hearts of many girls and even some boys were obsessed with him." Ji Hun and Jin added each other on Whatsapp. Then Ji Hun looked carefully at Jin and quickly explained, "However, he never cared at any of them. In all these years, I have never seen him look at anyone. No one is his true love except for you."

Jin felt that these people were wrong. 

Why did everyone think that he had an improper relationship with Kookie hyung? 

Couldn't their thoughts be purer?

"Mr. Jin, please rest assured that I'll definitely collect enough photos for you in three days." Ji Hun was delighted to add Jin's contact information. 

Rounded up, he was hugging the thighs of Jungkook's man, which was equal to hugging Jungkook's thighs.

"He has always been in good health. You can rest assured,." Ji Hun pointed to explain. "The Jeon family has lasted for five generations and all of them lived a long life except..."

Except for his uncle who drove his wife crazy and was finally hacked to death by his wife.

"So you don't have to worry. You will be able to grow old and live with Jungkook all your life." Ji Hun also didn't forget to praise Jungkook. "Jungkook is different from me. I like to see beautiful girls and I'm not worth entrusting a lifetime to. He isn't easy to be moved. In emotional matters, he is a lifetime man. He is absolutely reliable and credible."

What was this blackening himself to flatter others?

Jin couldn't bear it. "Who told you that Jungkook and I are a pair?"

"Does this type of thing still need to be said?" Ji Hun laughed. "From small to big, I have been in a relationship between 50 to 100 times. I can see the sentiment between you with one glance."

Jin frowned.

Filthy, too filthy. He and Jungkook had an innocent brotherhood. It was brotherly love.

Ji Hun saw Jin frown and made an understanding expression. "You can rest assured, I will definitely keep this a secret for you. You are a public figure. If this love affair is exposed, your career will be ruined. If someone asks in the future, I promise to tell them that you are simply good friends and will never let anyone doubt your relationship."

Jin, "......"

Sure enough, this was a playboy who had been in love at least 50 times. He seemed to think that everyone was in love.

Jin called the waiter and asked them to package a cake that wasn't very sweet.

"Mr. Jin, is this being brought back for Jungkook?" Ji Hun followed behind to pay the bill.

"Yes." Jin nodded. "This cake tastes very good. I'm bringing it back for him to try."

Eating a piece of cake and feeling it was delicious enough to bring back, this was really touching true love.

If this wasn't love then there was no love in the world.

Jin saw Ji Hun's expression that said 'I understand, I'm moved' and was silent.

What happened to these relatives of Kookie hyung? They were either stupid or bad.

"Mr. Jin, walk slowly." Ji Hun stood in place and waved to Jin.

Jin carefully lifted the cake, not allowing the packaging box to break the pattern of the cake and waved his hand in a perfunctory manner.

Forget it, they could think whatever they wanted.

As long as he and Kookie hyung knew clearly.

The author has something to say:

Baby Jinnie: This little cake is delicious. I want to bring it back for Kookie.

This pony is so interesting. I want to bring it back to Kookie.

Other children: Teacher! Jinnie and Kookie are in love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.8K 18
18yr Kim Taehyung becomes immediately infatuation with 20yr Kim Seokjin upon first meeting. Diving in head first into what he thought was true love...
32.9K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a successful 21 year old, is living a normal life. His best friend, Kim Seokjin, is an over protective older brother to adorable and s...
117K 7.6K 15
Where Kim Seokjin visits the famous sex therapist Jeon Jungkook.๐Ÿ’œโฃ Main ship. Jinkook๐Ÿ’˜ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: [#3 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป] It'...
149K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...